IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pundit27

Is it true?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

u r trying 2 question and contest hinduism, a religion that can be traced back further than any other and is beleived by over 5 billion people! yet u r suggesting that this theory compiled by one person is substantial enough for you. do u still beleive in santa claus??

Guest guest

Well do you believe in your stone gods only cos 5 billion people believe in hinduism? if all of them are illeterates so you also want to be like them? Hinduism clearly mentions in its books that their is only One God and there is no likeness of Him yet all hindu follow their own lusts and thus mislead their new generations and i am not the one who wrote your books you yourseleves are witness that on what path you are.Man i am not an enemy against Ram Krishna and others but what i reviel to you are facts and sufficient proofs about Islam and nighther do i force you to accept Islam but what will you do when you will die and then you know that islam was the last and preffered religion? Those who take their religion for amusement and play are indeed going to hell. Its your duty to investigate my words before your death reaches you.

Guest guest

To kazi Muhammed Umar :

Dear Kazi,

Hinduism believes in only one God, but there are many ways of looking at just one God. For example, some people look at God as Krishna.

Others look at God as friend/Master- Rama

Others look at God as their protector- Narasimha.

Others look at God as the annihilator- Shiva

Others look at God as the Mother- Laxmi, Saraswati, Durga...

Others look at God as Protector- durga.

Others look at God as a beautiful girl- Mohini.

(there are many more forms of God, it will take a lifetime to name them all)

So, there are many ways you can look at God, just like there are many roles for a person. God also is looked at through many roles.

For example, God can come as a Master, Father, Mother, Sister, brother, friend, lover, Husband, Wife.

But in every role, he is superior to the devotee. The main object of this kind of worship is to know God personally.

It is to make God the aspect of everything in your life. It is to think about God all the time.

Muslims think about God while praying which is very good. But in Hinduism, we think about God all the time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is to love God and perceive God in Everything and also as different from Everything is the very basis of Hinduism (SANATHANA DHARMA- ongoing duty)

God is to be loved because he is so adorable. He is not to be made an object of ego and God never takes partiality.

Allah is all compassionate, he never takes partiality towards any one. So, when I die thinking about Krishna. I go to the abode of krishna -if I love him only for love's sake.

Or, if I don't do that and just develop ego like - Oh God will take me to heaven because I worship him every day, I do everything for him but the other guy sucks because he doesn't do anything for God etc.

Then I won't attract God's attention and go to God.

I_L_K

when will the people of the world learn to respect each other? what i am trying to say is ...why is there always someone who want to hurt someone in the name of religion. so, i am hindu, you are muslim, he is christain, she is an atheist. what is the big deal? when will we learn to cut our losses and just be friends!

or- when will some people, grow up and be mature. flooding a message board is the most immature thing you can do online. i just laugh!!!

so mr.kazi Muhammed Umar, grow up , and take a chill pill!you may feel better in the morning /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Trupti,

Well, unless each of us will look/judge the religion by its scriptures rather than by its people, and look each other as the parcel of God, I believe that the hope to arrived at the point that people of different denominations will understand and respect each other is very slim to achieve.

God Bless...

~Myra~

Hare Krishna,

http://www.indiadivine.org/bhavishya-purana2.htm

(snip)

Bhavishya Purana

------------------------

The prediction of Islam as given

in the Bhavishya Purana

[From the third part of the Pratisarga Parva.]

Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with Mahamada (Mohammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura, whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahaoda and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada, “O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

[...]

I found this part of the Bhavisya Purana to be rather disturbing, as it is contradictory to Srila Prabhuapda and Srila Bhaktisiddhanta's teachings about Mohammad. Prabhupada explains that Mohammad is shaktyavesh avatara. Therefore I must look to the way the above has been translated, and am wondering who translated it, as Srila Prabhuapda, and Srila Bhaktisiddhanta are pure deovtees and they would know.

Guest guest

There are many people who claim to be kalki in this world which includes both the living and the dead ones, supported by few of their followers. But if actual Kalki avathar has come, I very much doubt if we (the existing living creatures) all would be still alive to even browse these pages. As per shastras Poornavathar Kalki will come when all these fights go to real extreme when a stage comes there is no dharma but only total and utter confusion and He will come and finish off at the end of Kali yuga. This is what described to my knowledge. Considering Mohammed as Kalki, confusion has only increased and not solved. yet we are all living and a large sect of people beleive in one Supreme power without any confusion in their minds. So kalki has not come. Its good that you guys try to learn Krishna/Hinduism and its philosophies, so that hopefully at some point, you guys by yourself will start realising how wonderful Krishna is.

I dont know why most of us take the pain in replying to these kind of posts. Better idea would be to ignore rather than getting worked up, because they are doing this primarily for us to get worked up.

Guest guest

Well when Muhammad came he clearly declared that there is no God except Allah so even if hiduism says that Muhammad went to him and to this god and that god .it doesnt matter what ever you say since Quran tells us all the books were re written by their own people and they distorted it but thanks to good hindus that they didnt change their books and it is clearly mention that

8. Brahma Sutra of Hindu Vedanta

The Brahma Sutra of Hindu Vedanta is:

“Ekam Brahm, dvitiya naste nen na naste kinchan”

“Bhagwan ek hi hai dusara nahi hai, nahi hain nahi hai zara bhi nahi hai.”

“There is only one God, not the second, not at all, not in the least bit.”

Therefore only if you read the Hindu Scripture will you understand the correct concept of God in Hinduism.

c)Rigveda, Book 8, Hymn 1, Verse 1

It is mentioned in Rigveda, Book 8, Hymn 1, Verse 1

“Ma Chidanyadia Shansata”

“Do not worship anybody but Him, the divine one Praise Him alone”

c) Yajurveda, Chapter 40, Verse 9

It is mentioned in Yajurved, Chapter 40, Verse 9

“Andhatma pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste”

“They enter darkness, those who worship natural things” For e.g. air, water, fire humans or living things etc.

It further continues and says, “They sink deeper in darkness those who worship Sambhuti i.e. created things”, For example table, chair, idol etc.

“Deep into shade of blinding gloom fall asambhuti’s worshippers. They sink to darkness deeper yet who on sambhuti are intent”

(Yajurveda Samhita by Ralph T.H. Griffith page 538)

we muslims are giving you clear proofs concerning islam and at the end every one goes to oneness of God

And i tell you very surely that worshiping Ram Krishna and others is nothing but insulting The True God.And these are all your inventions and i am not fighting with you with guns and grenades i am presenting you the truth ,if you accept it its for your own good not will it benefit me and there are millions of muslims out there not one or two will affect

Since your God is very strict in you own books about creating his likeness so how can he allow such thing? worshiping these things and you dont even remember their real faces .Ask me i will give you those verses also.

Guest guest

What above translation you are presenting (about prediction of islam)is different from mine.I'll investigate ,eighther your's is wrong or mine is wrong

Guest guest

Dear Kazi muhammed Umar,

I like worshipping krishna, it gives me happiness even if it is darkness like you say it here.

I think it is great and you should try it.

I_L_K

Guest guest

How much of shastras and sthothrams you have read? you are just to look for somthing superficially without even knowing any inner meaning and with your little knowledge are you trying to fool around. Assuming according to you, Krishna and Ram as Humans, Vishnu sahasranamam is one of our prayers offered to the Supreme God where Narayana/Krishna is worshipped with their different names. It was spoken by Bhisma in the battlefield and approved by Shree Krishna Himself. Since you have not read it I will give you few more of it. Krishna is always mentioned as Baghawan by Vedavyasa who compiled our vedas. After chanting the 1000 names of the Supreme, Krishna says finally that He will appear from time to time to destroy the evil and to establish the path of righteousness.

Krishna never prayed to any God and He Himself as described as Poornavathar who came to earth in human form to make everyone comfortable with the Supreme. IF He comes with His magnificient form none can actually even visualise Him. I dont want to repeat any sentences from any shastras, Gita and vedas and you can search for them in this forum as they have already been explained several times to people like you. Krishna and Ram have neever shown any injustice to anyone even if you considered them as humans, while i can quote several things from Qaran where Muhammed prophet has given justice without even enquiring and just because thye are not following islam. A real God is someone who is beyond any religion which is man made and hence He will only show His mercy towards all irrespective of the way we worship them. This is the ultimate truth of our Hinduism and thats the reason howmuch ever you guys tried to wash it off in India during the Mughal rule, nothing could change and the population of hindus and Philosophy of hinduism is never washed off. Before trying to talk something nonsense about vedas and scriptures, one has to analyse it. Dont do it for the sake of arguments. We never argue to put anyone down. But we argue just to justify the truth that we dont hate anyone and any other religion.

Islam, Christianity or Hinduism Scriptures are God's words. Sad to say, they were mis-interpreted, and the practices are not of God. Bible, Quran and Vedas speak that there is only ONE GOD. But Hindus are not contented. They wanted more Gods. They chastised Christians for the 6th Commandment of God to Moses which is "Thou shall not kill, but IGNORE the rest of the commandments especially the first 2 of the 10:

Deuteronomy 5:6-7 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

Deuteronomy 5:8-10 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

I am open to any reactions.

Regards.

"Deuteronomy 5:6-7 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. Thou shalt have none other gods before me."

absolutely vedic.... very nice, god has an infinite variety of manifestations but he is one, no other has to be worshipped as god

-

"Deuteronomy 5:8-10 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments."

extremely right, no one has to worship and image that is not a personality of god, only authentic archa vigraha has to be worshipped, not speculated idols and statues... and we have not to make an idol of money for example, science, government, sex, sport... etc

-

"I am open to any reactions."

may i shake your hand? thanks for confirming my beliefs with the bible

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thank you Yasodanandana. Much appreciated and God Bless. There are so many things we need to be aware of and not to be indulged in. So may the Good Lord will help you and will bring you closer to him.

I can say that, the Paramatma is with you, visibly!

Guest guest

Santan Dharma has been around much longer than any other religion of today.

I simply do no understand why people from other religions try there very best to bash hinduism, try to discredit it, but they fail ever so miserably.

Fanatics like this Kazi Muhammed Umar will one day bring disastrous consequences to muslims of the world.

It's people like you who bring a bad name to islam.

I know many muslims that are very open minded. Just last week, a muslim was askin me about Hindu beliefs, and I told him some of the beliefs we believe in and he actually agreed and respected and understood them, he said that I cleared many of his misunderstandings about Hinduism, because he's always been taught that it's bad and not to interfere with any other religion.

And another thing, there are muslims who also follow the teachings of the Bhagvata Gita as well as islam.

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY TO THAT!... one of your own 'BROTHERS' following the Bhagvata Gita.

Not all muslims are bad, it's just a few pathetic idiots like this guy who thinks he's mastered the vedas and doesn't even understand the sanskrit language which by the way is much much older than arabic, try to come on forums like this and try their very best to prove us wrong, but ALAS!! all his efforts are going in vain, cause no sane person here is gonna listen to you.

Krishna is the supreme, just because we say a different name to you lot, does not mean he is someone else.

Please open your eyes fanatics, you are no any greater than us. You too have 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs, and red blood running inside you. Yes if you've got gold running inside ur veins then I'll admit your superior.

May God open your eyes.

Guest guest

Are you all blind dont you see every scripture confirms about oneness of God.Are you unique people or do you have a covenant with your Krishna peoples that you are on a right path or did he came to you? Dont you see only satan is stopping you to see the truth and you are following nothing but satans whispers ,the one who is rejected and you take your religion to enjoy for just that it lets you in peace by chanting some names? even some muslims are muslims becos there fathers were muslims so do you think that you or these people have a certificate of truth fulness

nay! you deny the truth and ye follow your own desire and mislead others and whomsoever you mislead his burdens will also be upon you!

Dont you see Quran why dont you investigate about its truth fulness or are you just waiting for your death.

Quran Yasin

5 It is a Revelation sent down by (Him) the Exalted in Might Most Merciful.

6 In order that thou mayest admonish a people whose fathers had received no admonition and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of Allah).

7 The Word is proved true against the greater part of them; for they do not believe.

8 We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see).

9 And We have put a bar in front of them and a bar behind them and further We have covered them up; so that they cannot see.

10 The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.

regarding that muslim person ,man if someone wants to be blind who can show him the way? nay he didnt read Quran once and nighther he confirmed Islam in his heart ,he was following the traditions of his father not Islam at all not in the least bit.

Guest guest

a person who revert to Islam from hinduism.And he described his childhood experiance that he was used to play with ganesh people as toys in early morning!and his parents are still hindu.It doesnt mean that he accepting this and that .Do you know in America the most western country the fastest growing religion is Islam.is it terrorism that attract these people? nay these people know how to destinguish between truth and falsehood. You donot follow hinduism but something far worse than that cos hinduism strictly rejects every thing you do!

Guest guest

"Dont you see only satan is stopping you to see the truth and you are following nothing but satans whispers"

-oh this is very nice, i am attacked by islam fundamentalists!! i will tell to my friends and i will use it to be nice at the eyes of the girls!!

"Are you all blind dont you see every scripture confirms about oneness of God"

-in my 325 messages you will never find me saying that god is 2, 3 or 82726..... how can you discuss if you do not listen?

(for my house a little cessna is enough, there's no need of the big jumbos like the twin towers)

Hello,

I have been reading some of Sri Prabupada's teachings and they sounds nice to me, until I bumped into this one:

-"Independence for women means they become like prostitutes."

-"Women cannot do anything independently. To give them independence means to create some trouble."

(SB Lecture, Los Angeles, 5/19/72)

This statement might be mis interpreted as agains't women. Please explain to me why Prabhupada told this?

Guest guest

have been reading some of Sri Prabupada's teachings and they sounds nice to me, until I bumped into this one:

-"Independence for women means they become like prostitutes."

-"Women cannot do anything independently. To give them independence means to create some trouble."

(SB Lecture, Los Angeles, 5/19/72)

This statement might be mis interpreted as agains't women. Please explain to me why Prabhupada told this?

I believe Srila Prabhupada is simply repeating a tradition espoused by Manu-smriti. There is an injunction in Manu-smriti that women should never be independent - in youth they should be protected by their parents, in adulthood they should be protected by their husbands, and in old age they should be protected by their sons or other relatives.

yours,

Alpa-medhasa

Guest guest

Dear writer, i am very much impressed on your facts and knowlege about the quaran and hadith. May allah show the righteous path to the non belivers.

Ameen