IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pundit27

Is it true?

Rate this topic

It seems that God has just incarnated to either ridicule me or praise me. "Essential truth spoken concisely is true eloquence". Moi? Rereading the posts, I guess I could have been a tad more compassionate. Yet whether ridicule or praise it is still Absolute, so I will take my blessing with great humility, if I can ever locate it again.

Guest guest

The administrator makes a mistake when he says the Vedas do not mention Kalki, but they are found in the puranas. The puranas are the fifth veda, as is mentioned in several places. They are certainly part of the Veda, which is one but divided into five parts. moreover, all others, such as the vedangas show they are part of the Veda too.

For the rest, Kalki comes at the end of the Yuga and according to this "professor" we would then now be living in the Satya yuga.

If this is the satya yuga, give me the Kaliyuga any time!!

Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj

Guest guest

The ridiculous claim of Prophet Mohammed being Kalki is being copied gleefully across scores of Islamic websites, so much so that if you search by the word "Kalki" all you get is how the Hindu Book Kalki Purana's description of Kalki is actually the description of Prophet Mohammad. My questions to fellow Muslims is - have you read Kalki Purana yourself and checked out whether what is being propagated is true? If not, at least visit the site http://ww-iii.tripod.com and click on "Hindu Prophecies : The Kalki Purana", which contains the English translation of a substantial part of "Kalki Purana". You shall immediately see a 1000 reasons why Kalki cannot be Prophet Mohammed by any stretch of imagination. It is in fact quite apalling how a lie can be propagated and facts twisted for so long through the internet. I hope the translations will settle the issue once and for all.

Guest guest

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU FIND RAM KRISHNA BUDDHA IN HEAVEN LOAGHING AT YOU BECAUSE YOUR OWN RELIGIOUS BOOKS STRICTLY FORBIDS IDOL WORSHIPING?

LOOK AT THESE QURANIC VERSE

SURAH AL ISRAA

57 Those whom they call upon do desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord even those who are nearest: they hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath: for the Wrath of thy Lord is something to take heed of.

I SEE THIS VERSE MAY BE INDICATING TO RAM KRISHNA BUDHA PARVATI AND OTHERS ISN'T IT

77 (This was Our) way with the apostles We sent before thee: thou wilt find no change in Our ways(ALLAH'S WAY).

88 Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an they could not produce the like thereof even if they backed up each other with help and support.

110 Say: "Call upon Allah or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud nor speak it in a low tone but seek a middle course between."

AS FOR YOU BULLSHIT (WHO CLAIMS MUHAMMAD IS A MURDERER)

HAVE YOU EVER READ HISTORY ,MUHAMMAD ONLY KILLED WHO FOUGHT AGAINST HIM TO BLOCK ISLAM(A MOST PERFECT AND ONLY SCIENTIFIC RELIGION ISN'T IT) AND WHY DID HE FIGHT? BECAUSE JEWS AND CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES HAD SACRED WRITTINGS ABOUT MUHAMMAD THEY DENIED HIM AND SET UP RIVALS EVEN STILL YOU CAN SEE THERE HATREG LIKE YOUR MAHBARAT WAGER (SORRY IF I M WRONG I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT).AND ALSO THOSE WHO COMMITEDS ILLEGAL SEX AFTER HAVING WIVES.WILL YOU ACCEPT YOUR MOTHER OR MARRIED SISTER OR DAUGHTER TO DO THIS?THIS RULE WAS TO STOP THIS.IN CHRISTIAN AND JEWS SCRIPTURES YOU WILL FIND IT ALSO AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AFTER HAVING KNOWLEDGE IN NUDE BEACHES!.

BELIEVE ME I WILL BLOW YOU UP IF I SEND YOU THOSE MIRACULOUS VERSES AND HADITH WHICH PERFECTLY NO ONE BUT ILLETERATES CAN DENY BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE RECENTLY PROVEN FACTS! .CAN YOU EXPECT SOMEONE TO SAY MOBILE AS A SHOE? MUHAMMAD SAID 1400 YEARS AGO THAT QIYAMAT WILL NEVER COME UNTIL A MAN TALKS TO HIS END OF HIS WHIP,STICK,OR SHOE AND HIS THIGHS WILL TELL HIM WAHT HAS HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY WHEN HE LEFT HOME(PERFECTLY I STATED THIS).IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS THEN CHECK THESE BOOKS WRITTEN 1300 YEARS AGO STILL INTACT BY AN ARCHAEOGIST.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MOBILE WITHOUT OPENING LIKE THAT OF A SHOE.THIS IS NOTHING HE MADE SEVERAL PROPHECIES LIKE THIS ONE SOME BECAME A PART OF OUR DIGITAL LIFE ASK ME I WILL GIVE YOU MORE OF THESE.

AS FOR THE KALKI ONE HULO BERAL HE IS A BULSHIT WILL HE FIND IN THIS AGE KALKI FIGHTING WITH SWORDS? FIND IT YOURSELVES HE WILL COME ONLY MUHAMMAD

YOU ARE MESSING WITH THESE FEW I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN I PRESENT THE WHOLE FILE OF 3000+ FACTS TO YOU?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN COPY RIGHT .WE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY ALLAH WHY DONT YOU CUT YOUR FINGERS TO REMOVE HIS LOGO?

Guest guest

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ALLAH WRITTEN THERE ARE TWO MAIN WAYS OF WRITTING ALLAH WITH A MINOR DIFFERENCE IN THE END ONE IS CLOSED AND OTHER OPEN .IN HAND BY FINGERS OPEN ONE(ALLAH) IS WRITTEN.AS FOR ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS WE DID ALSO HAVE TO FACE DIFFICULTIES. CRITICS OF ISLAM DIDNT KNOW ARABIC THEY READ ENGLISH QURAN SAYING HIP HIP HURAH WE FOUND MISTAKES IN QURAN!.I RECOMEND YOU TO READ IN ITS ORIGINAL LANGUAGE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE CHRISTIANS DID? MUHAMMAD'S NAME WAS IN BIBLE WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW WHILE CHANGING TO ENGLISH THEY REMOVED MUHAMMAD. ALAS THERE IS NO HEBREW BIBLE!.BUT WHEN MUSLIMS RECONVERTED IT IN HEBREW MUHAMMAD'S NAME WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR NOT ONLY THAT ,THAT VERSE SHOWED LOVE TO MUHAMMAD (EIGHTHER BY JESUS OR GOD I DONT REMEMBER)TO SAYING O DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM.SO WOE TO THOSE WHO DENY THE TRUTH WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?.

Guest guest

SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE ABOVE. ITS MAHABART WAR NOT WAGER.(CONTINUING) IF THESE CHRISTIANS CAN REMOVE FROM THEIR OWN(THEY CHANGED NAME ISA INTO JESUS ALLAH INTO GOD)(IF YOU WANT I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU) SO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOURS BECAUSE WEVE HEARD MOST OF ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS OF HINDU BOOKS ARE BY CRISTIANS.AS FOR WE MUSLIMS WE DONT BELIEVE IN FALSEHOOD IN THE LEAST DEGREE AS FOR THOSE MUSLIMS WHO DO THIS THEY ARE DENIED BY MUHAMMAD TO BELIEVE, THE IN QURAN AND HADITH YOUL FIND IT.WE ONLY CONSIDER ORIGINAL TEXT OF SACRED BOOKS SO THAT THEY MAY NOT CLAIM FALSEHOOD TO US.BULSHITS STILL THEY ARE OPPOSING QURAN AND HADITH ALL OVER THE WEB .JUST THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE MIGHTY BLAST OR JESUS TO DESCEND ON EARTH AND TO DECIDE THEIR AFFAIR BY ALLAH'S LEAVE.

h4tech@ (files not allowed)

Guest guest

damn the mystry is solved in second message of the first page.believe me it perfectly coincides with Muhammad.i didnt see it thats why i was messed up .the clear story you will get is by reading Muhammad biography by a real muslim believer and comparing it with your description of kalki

Those scriptures were written 1300 years ago.

Vedas were written more than 5000 years ago and counting...

Moreover, when you say people deleted the name of Mohammed from Vedic scriptures, I have to say, that is highly unlikely.

Why? - well you see, these scriptures were not really translated by christians, but they were translated by Religious scientists who were working with Acharyas in India.

Anyway, the point remains the same, Muhammed is not Kalki and will never be Kalki.

You might say, "He talked about Isreal! He talked about Koh'ls or K mart or Computers!" but it still does not prove that he is Kalki.

Porque? Porque , people can have powers to see the future, it has been proven by Nostradamus, etc. And besides, all the verses in those scriptures, Christian, Muslim and Hindu Alike are very vague.

To understand them, we need more scriptures, then we will be in the danger of reading a slightly changed truth.

Whatever it is, it is better to know the truth in a perspective than not know the truth at all.

So, I ask you to please, don't feel offended by the sayings that we say here in this forum, because this is a ISKCON forum and we are at a Neutral position when compared to any religion.

Guest guest

did you read capital letters one the above i think it does make sense .forget Capital read it

Guest guest

ok i will stop using caps. but man dont you see the line up of the prophets time to tim first hindu messengers and then Abraham Moses Jesus then Muhammad but none claim final of all but Muhammad and moreever he claimed to be universal and for all ages and prove is this miracles were for a limited time but Muhammad gave Quran and Hadith which perfectly coincides with science and nearly all scriptures fortell Muhammad. you denied this ok ok but what about 100+ prophecies proclaiming Muhammad by his name in hindu books name of Allah in hindu books and about 6 or seven books of other religions? so doent it makes sense to you.

Muhammad said those who have the books heard about me and didnt believe in me they will go to hell all in all

Guest guest

I THINK I CAN BLOW YOU UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

those who have brains dont need glasses but mind and this is the thing which doesnt need glasses but words.did you read it or are you just making fun here truly my Allah says the truth that those who take there religion for joy or time pass they will surely be asked what they were used to do and sure my Lord says the truth in Quran and you will also find it in hindu books "unbelievers have but they cant see they have ears but they cant hear".

Guest guest

whats your point?? yes muhammad's name is mentioned in bhavishya puran, a hindu scripture. so whats your point??

<< Muhammad said those who have the books heard about me and didnt believe in me they will go to hell all in all

This is definitely not a wise saying. for people like you it may be a divine saying. better for yu to change your stance.

Guest guest

No believing in Ram and Krishna will not get you to hell but not obeying them does.

because hindu books says not to worship any besides Bhagwan and you do.dont you?

who were they? i dont know about i ve heard that they may be were prophets.

these are the required to be Prophet by Quran

Prophets have enemy

they have been given wives

they have been given a little or full victory

they all were man

they are the most best amongst their people

they proclaim their prophethood in the main cities of lands

they are the most God afraid people

they have number of followers

Guest guest

The heat of hell will be 70 times more than the heat of this world by a Prophets saying one day when heat was at its peak

50 c of arabia multipled 70 3500 C

has been created a man to live upto this temprature

Allah says (Quran):

Death will come to them from every where but they will not die.

As soon as the skin will be roasted we shall change their skins so that they shall feel the pain.

(these are in Quran i m not lying)

It has threat as well as a scientific fact

A scientist became a muslim after Investigating this verse

Guest guest

The heat of hell will be 70 times more than the heat of this world by a Prophets saying one day when heat was at its peak

50 c of arabia multipled 70 3500 C

has been created a man to live upto this temprature

Allah says (Quran):

Death will come to them from every where but they will not die.

As soon as the skin will be roasted we shall change their skins so that they shall feel the pain.

(these are in Quran i m not lying)

It has threat as well as a scientific fact

A scientist became a muslim after Investigating this verse

h4tech@

Islam needs to put down it's guns and stop this attempt to make the whole world bow to Allah at the barrel of an AK47.

Whe ISLAM puts down it's guns and shows the world that they are truly about obediance and surrender to God(Allah) and not about world domination through gun-barrel conversion, the world will start to again respect and admire the Islamic faith.

Presently, a huge sector of the Islamic faith has taken up arms in the attempt to topple western societies through force of violence. This is a formula for total failure and self-destruction.

Islam can conquer the world through showing the beauty of the faith to the world and not by using suicide-bombers and AK47s to convert the infidels.

Islam is a beautiful faith, with a history of the most magnificent art, culture and philosophy the world has known. The militant aspect of modern Islam is rapidly bringing the ruination of the religion as the entire western world has declared war on it.

Islamic terrorists are the real enemy of Islam, not the great satan of America. Islam is freely practiced in America. This is not the work of Satan.

Guest guest

Yaar this is the problem didnt i mention whatever name you proclaim to Him belongs the most beautiful names.

But God has no shape no eyes have ever seen him this is the thing in Bible Torah Quran Hindu scriptures.

so How can some one fulfil this.

as He is only to be seen by true believers of his messengers

here after.and else will be raised blind.

As for me if Ram and Krishna or Budha might have come to me as messengers if i had rejected them.for surity my abode was hell to live therein for aye there will i never die again

Guest guest

people are wrong Muhammad never gave an example of suicide attacks but said something about it i will later discuss at this time.as for what is allowed is only self defence because agression was only allowed if some one stops Islam to be preached but now there is no difficulty.if you see all muslims are doing self defence think again even what Usama did was trying to open american eyes .can you tell me a better way to open american eyes.have you ever read Quran in true arabic.Arabic Christians were used to cry when they hear Quran for the first time have you ever heard a person givng warning in a sad poetic voice or a teacher teaching science in poetry that is Quran flawless find out your self.

I will chat tomorow may you have some knowledge

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

http://www.indiadivine.org/bhavishya-purana2.htm

To equate God with a man is blasphemous. You muslims should know what Hindu scriptures say about your prophet. Read below. Anyway after reading quran I have very low opinion on your religion as such.

Bhavishya Purana

--

The prediction of Islam as given

in the Bhavishya Purana

[From the third part of the Pratisarga Parva.]

Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with Mahamada (Mohammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king&#8217;s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura, whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahaoda and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada, &#8220;O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

[...]

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord. The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost went back to his place.

The intelligent king, Bhojaraj established the language of Sanskrit in three varnas - the brahmanas, kshatriyas and vaisyas - and for the shudras he established prakrita-bhasha, the ordinary language spoken by common men. After ruling his kingdom for 50 years, he went to the heavenly planet. The moral laws established by him were honored even by the demigods. The arya-varta, the pious land is situated between Vindhyacala and Himacala or the mountains known as Vindhya and Himalaya. The Aryans reside there, but varna-sankaras reside on the lower part of Vindhya. The musalman people were kept on the other side of the river Sindhu.

On the island of Barbara, Tusha and many others also the followers of Isamsiha were also situated as they were managed by a king or demigods.

HK

Please take some time to read the following from:-

The Bhagavad-Gita

Chapter Nine The Most Confidential Knowledge

TEXT Eleven

avajananti mam mudha

manusim tanum asritam

param bhavam ajananto

mama bhuta-mahesvaram

SYNONYMS

avajananti--deride; mam--Me; mudhah--foolish men; manusim--in human form; tanum--body; asritam--assuming; param--transcendental; bhavam--nature; ajanantah--not knowing; mama--Mine; bhuta--everything that be; maha-isvaram--the supreme proprietor.

TRANSLATION

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be.

PURPORT

From the other explanations of the previous verses in this chapter, it is clear that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, although appearing like a human being, is not a common man. The Personality of Godhead, who conducts the creation, maintenance and annihilation of the complete cosmic manifestation, cannot be a human being. Yet there are many foolish men who consider Krsna to be merely a powerful man and nothing more. Actually, He is the original Supreme Personality, as is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita (isvarah paramah krsnah); He is the Supreme Lord.

There are many isvaras, controllers, and one appears greater than another. In the ordinary management of affairs in the material world, we find some official or director, and above him there is a secretary, and above him a minister, and above him a president. Each of them is a controller, but one is controlled by another. In the Brahma-samhita it is said that Krsna is the supreme controller; there are many controllers undoubtedly, both in the material and spiritual world, but Krsna is the supreme controller (isvarah paramah krsnah) and His body is sac-cid-ananda, nonmaterial.

Material bodies cannot perform the wonderful acts described in previous verses. His body is eternal, blissful and full of knowledge. Although He is not a common man, the foolish deride Him and consider Him to be a man. His body is called here manusim because He is acting just like a man, a friend of Arjuna's, a politician involved in the Battle of Kuruksetra. In so many ways He is acting just like an ordinary man, but actually His body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha--eternal bliss and knowledge absolute. This is confirmed in the Vedic language also (sac-cid-ananda-rupaya krsnaya): "I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the eternal blissful form of knowledge." There are other descriptions in the Vedic language also. Tam ekam govindam: "You are Govinda, the pleasure of the senses and the cows." Sac-cid-ananda-vigraham: "And Your form is transcendental, full of knowledge, bliss and eternality."

Despite the transcendental qualities of Lord Krsna's body, its full bliss and knowledge, there are many so-called scholars and commentators of Bhagavad-gita who deride Krsna as an ordinary man. The scholar may be born an extraordinary man due to his previous good work, but this conception of Sri Krsna is due to a poor fund of knowledge. Therefore he is called mudha, for only foolish persons consider Krsna to be an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss, that He is the proprietor of everything that be and that He can award liberation to anyone. Because they do not know that Krsna has so many transcendental qualifications, they deride Him.

Nor do they know that the appearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in this material world is a manifestation of His internal energy. He is the master of the material energy. As has been explained in several places (mama maya duratyaya), He claims that the material energy, although very powerful, is under His control, and whoever surrenders unto Him can get out of the control of this material energy. If a soul surrendered to Krsna can get out of the influence of material energy, then how can the Supreme Lord, who conducts the creation, maintenance and annihilation of the whole cosmic nature, have a material body like us? So this conception of Krsna is complete foolishness. Foolish persons, however, cannot conceive that the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, appearing just like an ordinary man, can be the controller of all the atoms and of the gigantic manifestation of the universal form. The biggest and the minutest are beyond their conception, so they cannot imagine that a form like that of a human being can simultaneously control the infinite and the minute. Actually although He is controlling the infinite and the finite, He is apart from all this manifestation. It is clearly stated concerning His yogam aisvaram, His inconceivable transcendental energy, that He can control the infinite and the finite simultaneously and that He can remain aloof from them. Although the foolish cannot imagine how Krsna, who appears just like a human being, can control the infinite and the finite, those who are pure devotees accept this, for they know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore they completely surrender unto Him and engage in Krsna consciousness, devotional service of the Lord.

There are many controversies amongst the impersonalists and the personalists about the Lord's appearance as a human being. But if we consult Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, the authoritative texts for understanding the science of Krsna, then we can understand that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is not an ordinary man, although He appeared on this earth as an ordinary human. In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, First Canto, First Chapter, when the sages inquire about the activities of Krsna, it is stated that His appearance as a man bewilders the foolish. No human being could perform the wonderful acts that Krsna performed while He was present on this earth. When Krsna appeared before His father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, He appeared with four hands, but after the prayers of the parents, He transformed Himself into an ordinary child. His appearance as an ordinary human being is one of the features of His transcendental body. In the Eleventh Chapter of the Gita also it is stated, tenaiva rupena etc. Arjuna prayed to see again that form of four hands, and when Krsna was thus petitioned by Arjuna, He again assumed His original form. All these different features of the Supreme Lord are certainly not those of an ordinary human being.

Some of those who deride Krsna, who are infected with the Mayavadi philosophy, quote the following verse from the Srimad-Bhagavatam to prove that Krsna is just an ordinary man. Aham sarvesu bhutesu bhutatmavasthitah sada: "The Supreme is present in every living entity." (Bhag. 3.29.21) We should better take note of this particular verse from the Vaisnava acaryas like Jiva Gosvami instead of following the interpretation of unauthorized persons who deride Krsna. Jiva Gosvami, commenting on this verse, says that Krsna, in His plenary expansion as Paramatma, is situated in the moving and the nonmoving entities as the Supersoul, so any neophyte devotee who simply gives his attention to the arca-murti, the form of the Supreme Lord in the temple, and does not respect other living entities is uselessly worshiping the form of the Lord in the temple. There are three kinds of devotees of the Lord, and the neophyte is in the lowest stage. The neophyte devotee gives more attention to the Deity in the temple than to other devotees, so Jiva Gosvami warns that this sort of mentality should be corrected. A devotee should see that Krsna is present in everyone's heart as Paramatma; therefore every body is the embodiment or the temple of the Supreme Lord, and as such, as one offers respect to the temple of the Lord, he should similarly properly respect each and every body in whom the Paramatma dwells. Everyone should therefore be given proper respect and should not be neglected.

There are also many impersonalists who deride temple worship. They say that since God is everywhere, why should one restrict himself to temple worship? But if God is everywhere, is He not in the temple or in the Deity? Although the personalist and the impersonalist will fight with one another perpetually, a perfect devotee in Krsna consciousness knows that although Krsna is the Supreme Personality, He is all-pervading, as is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita. Although His personal abode is Goloka Vrndavana and He is always staying there, still, by His different manifestations of energy and by His plenary expansion, He is present everywhere in all parts of the material and spiritual creations.