IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pundit27

Is it true?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

To equate God with a man is blasphemous.

[\quote]

Here I meant comparing Kalki Avatar with Mr.Mo

Quran: stinks on ice.

Trust me guest, if you think that we should fear God... Let me tell you something! I don't fear no one! and If your God tells me to fear him then he must be estupido si, si.

Roast my skin? ha! , My krishna will never do that.

What kind of a Demoniac teachings are those... those are so so not right! they are worser than teachings of Demoniac people. Read a bible! or a Veda! or something! it will help you!

Your Allah treats his non believers like a Devil , what a D@@@ A55 H07e.

Let me change my statements here, Your Allah is Compassionate, He loves everyone and He will never let you get roasted or what ever, if your Koran tells you that you will get roasted, Defy it!.

The roasting and everything, they are so base! its demoniac, its disgusting.

Guest, please leave Islam , it is better to defy such a "supreme person" than to agree with him.

I am reading a translation of a Koran right now, and let me tell you! my ideas about Islam are changing!

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ghari, Islam does talk about Hinduism and Christianity etc. I am reading Koran Right now as it is, and it is clearly stated.

Oh yeah, I am deleting all my other posts! because I don't believe in them anymore.

Guest guest

Surah Al Nur

35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: lit from a blessed Tree an Olive neither of the East nor of the West whose Oil is well-nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light. Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

Your Books give same description of your Bhagwan so how can Ram Muhammad Jesus Krishna etc can fulfil this.

only Islam can answer

Read carefully:_

Allah created Angels in order that they only worship him

but He created Human in a very different manner. Humans are attracted towards sex ,desires of this world ,wealth

thus these thing makes it difficult for a human to worship Allah and eventually humans forget him and the thing is that Allah never showed his face to any one have you ever meet a jew ask him what happened to messenger Moses when he asked his lord to show himself he was may be for forty days slept and didnt see him clearly and Muhammad became reply less and sleepy after seeing angel Gabriel in Mekkah imagine he was only an angel consider you are talking about Allah giving him damn images which your own forbid? .

doesnt it makes sense that the angels who were especially created for only worshiping purpose they dont feel bore,pain and hence they dont have difficulty in obeying Allah but the prostoration that Human do to worship Allah is far more superior than angels because of the attractions thats why Islam says that there will be ranks in Heaven according to the deeds of a person

and whatever he may ask will be given to him .there will be 50 wives of a different creature .they will not be like any woman on this Earth as they are totally different

and for woman there own Husbands will become more beautiful!

and other thing which Allah says is created by Him for his believers that no man has ever touched thought or heard about it.

so doesnt it make sense? that to restrain from the glory of this life to an extent and worship Allah and then your reward will be Heaven there will you find all the glory more times than this earth.

We enjoy looking at woman but cant you see which Allah created them have also power to create another more beautiful? cant you see apart from most of the muslims restrain from illegal sex and watching Sex movies while rest of the christian jews and now Hindus are also starting to have illegal sex which there own forbid?

Surah Az Zariat

56 I have only created jinns and men that they may

serve Me.

And those who do deeds of righteous will be happy from there lord because Allah will remove all there problems and give them a million times the glory of this world fruits unthought of before wives untouched and unseen by any human or jinn

Guest guest

Hey you bulshit why did Krishna created narg?(hell) for you to stay there and having fun? Muhammad gave exact description of your narg 3500 c of temprature .is your Krishna unjust or Allah

i think both if you dont like punishment

A religion is set up in the concept of God your concept is that God is one he has no image no one has seen him and those who worship idols are damn peoples(check for your self in your books) so the biggest sin you did is that you worshipped Krishna!(esp with an image) so dont you think he will take revenge from you?

I worship him in my Idol and no scripture of Hinduism says that we cannot worship him in an Idol.

Also, there is no "hell", he won't take revenge from you because you love God.

That is just stupid if you say he will take revenge from me.

Your whole religion is obsssessed with how you can bury other non muslims alive and how you can punish them for nothing!.

Its so sick , I read Koran, its just so sick . Krishna is above revenge, He has no need to take revenge from people.

He is not a selfish God, He is above all those things. You will never understand , because you are fed up with that Koranic BS.

Guest guest

[image]http://www.somalihome.com/islam/hands.shtml[/image]

Left Hand right Allah written in the language of Muhammad

and the fact is that Jews christian have old record that they were used to say say their God Alaha in aramaic or hebrew ,Eloh, and it is further confirmed when hindu books does also use.

damn what images you create of Ram Krishna Radha ETC they look so ugly

i ask you

WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM LOOK EXACTLY BEAUTIFUL AS THEY LOOKED AT THAT TIME? WILL THEY NOT ASK YOU WHY DID YOU CREATE THEIR PICTURES SO UGLY????????!!

Guest guest

As i am a 3d animator i will give you a one crore Rs worth in india Animation H4TECH studio Pakistan (0092216973607) h4tech@ or any thing related to graphics except posting to web if you find a single verse in Quran unjust.or bring a verse like that of a Quran ,or if cannot do so then bring any gramatical mistake in arabic in Quran,if you are not able to do so then bring any single verse which is unscientific or bring any logical mistake ,if you cant do that than claim any of the 3000 Quranic scientific verses. beleieve me i will give it to you bulshits if you can!

Guest guest

The claim must be in Arabic text because most translators do mistake but every Arabic in Quran will you find same.

The animation must be of 3 min i will post it via tcs or something

but for a surity you will not be able to do so cos Quran is the Word of God and he gives open challenge to all humans and jinns and if you cannot then fear the fire which is created for the rejectors

As for your scriptures we have thousands of mistake in Hindu scriptures,Budhist ,Christy,jews.

and i do not say that these are wrong but i claim that these are changed by humans themselves

as Allah says in Quran"ask those who write the books with their own hands"

jews scriptures confirms this alteration

Guest guest

The claim must be in Arabic text because most translators do mistake but every Arabic in Quran will you find same.

The animation must be of 3 min i will post it via tcs or something

but for a surity you will not be able to do so cos Quran is the Word of God and he gives open challenge to all humans and jinns and if you cannot then fear the fire which is created for the rejectors

As for your scriptures we have thousands of mistake in Hindu scriptures,Budhist ,Christy,jews.

and i do not say that these are wrong but i claim that these are changed by humans themselves

as Allah says in Quran"ask those who write the books with their own hands"

jews scriptures confirms this alteration

Guest guest

Allah Hafiz

May Allah give you some mind.

but i do sure you will not accept after this much cos Allah says that those who deny (very first time ) He put a barrier between them so they nighther hear not see the Words of Allah i confirm to you in a little extent a fire of which you are laughing at you took your religion as an enjoyment.

Guest guest

i found an hadith(Muhammad's saying)which coincides with your sayings

that is:

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), 'Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.' Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'As-Salamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you).' So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah.' " The Prophet added, "So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam. Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

it does coincide with your yug (era) saying that people will be small at that time so we are now less than 2 metres isnt it a dramatic change and that the hindu were waiting for already had past i dont know why they wrote in thousands or billions but the fact is no person will ever think to use sword in this digital age

You are saying our pictures of Rama and Krishna are Ugly?

Please mention the age here, because it seems that i am talking to a 12 year old.

If you are more intelligent the person with the age I have said above, then please read this info below! if you are not, then just leave!.

The ugliness would be based on perception. I may think Krishna is beautiful, but you may think a design like a cube or a traingle more beautiful.

Beautiful or not, the idea of beauty rests in the mind.

The difference between a very Ideal Hindu and a very Ideal Muslim is that Hindus worship God with pure love, nothing but love.

but!,

You worship God for glory! what kind of a Glory is that! the very selfish Glory that you wish is making the gain of your worship cheap. Ye sastha ho ga ya hai! (very very cheap).

How can you convert a person to a cheap worship? So, you try to convert them by burying them alive or roasting them in ovens or making terrorist attacks. Is that it?

Your Allah acts perfectly like the Roman emperors who buy off people by giving them money and "Glory" .

Allah is a cheap Roman Emperor ? I think not.

If you can't change Koran, just follow it, but people will not change into your religion unless you force them too.

You can try to put a hindu in that environment, but nothing can happen to them, because krishna is always with them.

No matter how much you try to roast me in that hell, you cannot lay a hand on me. Why?

Well, I am not my body, I am a soul. No fire can touch me, No sword can cut me, no gun can kill me, no wind can blow me.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can rest now, because those Islamic teachings are for little undisciplined children, who won't listen to their mothers.

Can you show me that in every single instance, starting with prokaryotic bacteria.

If these animals are created by allah then they should have it too!.

As I have said earlier, I am not my body and whatever sign I have on my body does not count.

If Allah really wanted to show that why didn't he just make a name saying "Allah ho akbhar" on our forehead?

why the two hands? Why didn't he make it on our hearts? or why aren't we all speaking arabic?

Arabic is what allah speaks, then why can't every one start speaking arabic.

I don't want to post more on this subject, because the ignorance of your religion(Islam) is so clear that it is actually funny to see people make fool of themselves like that.

Guest guest

i am 18 owner of H4TECH Pakistan a newly established animation studio my task is very little now that i am checking the response of non muslims before releasing the real real cd rom and DVD Video that we will give freely all over the world if you are understanding it as a joke then download a 5Mb incomplete Islamic facts file .i'll give it to you via Email it can be executeable in all computers having Windows(Microsoft) h4tech@

its totally baseless denial on hand it is not written Allah so what do you want else then this clear evidence not only one but both ways written Allah is on hands.

as for heart have you ever seen half of the heart it does say "Allah"! and if you open up your lungs the air tubes write "there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger" millions of time!

now deny this you .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok if this is not enough then who wrote Allah on african sub continent

if this is not enough who wrote Allah and Muhammad

on mars

if this is not enough then who wrote Allah and Muhammad on Moon

if this is not enough than why Quran told 1400 years before about death of star as a rose like?

if this is not enough then how what Quran told about television

Hadith about sattelites Television voice recorders mobile phones phones transports string musical instruments contraction of time construction of marvellous buildings and competition between Arabs World Trade Centre disaster appearance of Singing girls

Guest guest

word

number of its repetition

word

number of its repetition

Al-Hayat (Life)

Al-Maout (Death)

Al-Mala'ikah (Angles)

Al-Shayateen (Satan)

Al-Rajul (Man)

Al-Mar'ha (Woman)

Al-Salihat (Righteous deeds)

Al-Sayi'at (Evil deeds)

Al-Dunya (This World)

Al-Akhira (The Hereafter)

Al-Yisr (Facility, Relief)

Al-'Usr (Difficulty)

Al-Abraar (The Righteous)

Al-Fujjaar (The Wicked)

Al-Jahr (Saying Aloud)

Al-'Alaniyah (in public)

There are also some words that may have connection with other words:

word

number of its repetition

It's related

number of its repetition

Al-Mahabbah (Love)

Al-Ta'ah (Obedience)

Al-Huda (Right Guidance)

Al-Rahma (Mercy)

Al-Salaam (Peace)

Al-Tayibaat (Delicacies)

Al-Shiddah (Hardship)

Al-Sabr (Patience)

Al-Musibah (Disaster)

Al-Shukr (Thank)

Iblees (Satan/Lucifer)

Al-Isti'azah Billah (seek God's refugee)

Al-Jazaa' (Reward)

Al-Maghfirah (Forgiveness)

234 (117*2)

Al-Shahr (Month)

Al-Yahom (Day)

Al-bahar (Sea)

Al-bar (Land)

If we add up the total words of both "sea" and "land" we get 45. Now if we do a simple calculation:

32/45 X 100% = 71.11111111%

13/45 X 100% = 28.88888888%

Above is what we know today, the percentages of Water (Sea) and Land in the world. Yet another miracle in the Quran.

do you say Muhammad was a scientist? that he discovered future?

Guest guest

with these facts and another while proving the way of Muslim lives is totally scientific

Guest guest

My duty is like that of your people who gave clear warnings and messages to your people

refute this

A. - On the ongoing process of creation

[16:8] ...and He creates other things beyond your knowledge...

[30:41] Rottenness (decay/corruption) has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned, that (Allah) may give them a taste of some of their deeds, in order that they may turn back (from evil).

[57:25] ...And We sent down iron in which is mighty harm, as well as many benefits for mankind...

[21:30] ...And We made every living thing from water...

[24:45] And Allah has created every animal from water...

[25:53] It is He who has caused to mix freely the two great bodies of water, this one pleasant-tasting and sweet and this one salty and bitter, and He made between them a barrier and a forbidding ban.

[71:14] ...seeing that it is He (Allah) Who has created you in stages...

[35:11] And Allah created you from dust, then from a drop...

[75:37] Was he (man) not a drop of semen emitted?

[86:6] He (man) is created from a gushing liquid.

[76:2] We created the human from a drop which is a mixture...

[32:8] Then He (Allah) made his (Adam's) progeny from a quintessence of a despised liquid.

[75:37-38] Was he (man) not a drop of semen emitted? Then he did become something leech-like which clings...

[23:14] ...We made the drop into an ALAQAH (leech-like structure), and then We changed the ALAQAH into a MUDGHAH (chewed-like substance), then We changed the MUDGHAH into IDHAAM (bones, skeleton), then We clothed the IDHAAM with LAHM (flesh, muscles), then We caused him to grow and come into being as another creation.

[22:5] ...We created you out of dust, then out of a drop, then out of a MUDGHAH, partly formed and partly unformed...

Verse [22:5] adds one more interesting note on the embryo. In this verse, the MUDGHAH is qualified with the phrase

"partly formed and partly unformed."

“Big Bang Theory”

[21:30] Don't those who reject faith see that the heavens and the earth were a single entity then We ripped them apart?...

[41:11] Moreover, He applied His design to the heavens, while it was (yet) vapor,and He said to it and to the earth, "Come (into being), willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We do come in obedience."

[25:61] Blessed is He Who put in the heavens constellations, and put in it a lamp and a light-giving moon.

[55:5] The sun and the moon follow precise courses.

[21:33] It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: all swim along, each in its rounded course.

[51:47] And the heavens We did create with Our Hands, and We do cause it to expand.(Einstine refuted this yet its true)

[42:29] And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through both of them...

want more?

Allah Hafiz Ill never come back again (h4tech@)