IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pundit27

Is it true?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I proved your meaningless inventions falsehood then what the hack is left.worship many gods as you can as for you are double rewards one you denied your own religion by worshiping more than (pata nahi kitne?)gods and then you rejected about hundred of signs of Islam by blowing falsehood damn your own Ram Hari Krishna will deny you! then there will be no one to help save you from fire .i think they also will laugh at you your worshiping is meaningless.

Hah why dont you bring verses and hadith which declare militancy.

perhaps Islam is the only religion which guides military of a country while rest nothing do they guide.

Wait for the fire you all! who denied your own and ours pure and crystal clear truth that there is only One God and there is nothing like him.

Wait ye we too are waiting!

Guest guest

<< Hah why dont you bring verses and hadith which declare militancy.

Read that verse in quran that begins with "when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. "

The sacred verses of a peaceful religion!!!

Even a person with negative intelligence can conclude that this verse preaches militancy. So evaluate how intelligent you are.

Guest guest

Look Quran was revieled time to time and was revieled in two year ,in starting Muhammad was given time to spread the message and was given Quran which was amazing to the ears of every one giving both glad tidings of heaven for those who believed and warning to the rejectors confirming all messengers and books before claiming to be the last and after him no one will come.so when the people denied him and specially jews and were starting compaign to kill Muhammad so Allah made him powerful day by day from one follwer to thousands and thousands to lakhs and in this period of gaining power Allah ordered to kill all those who are setting up power against Muhammad. So you tell me if one is given truth and other is denying and wants to kill the person because of his truthfulness .so what should he do ?

Guest guest

Allah says that if one kills a person unjustly it is a s if he killed whole humanity check Quran He and his companions never killed any one unjusty .if ye are truthful then bring any evidence

So, you force people to see the truth?

Truth has to be realized my friend, not forced. Even I know that, and I am just an idiot /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

look around you, you live in the 21st century. The verses of militancy in Quran have to change or the whole religion is just nothing but maya.

Thank you.

Guest guest

You hindus are ..

Just reply yes or no

is it not true that your religion say your bhagwan is only one and fool worship Animals Humans created and natural things?

You are yourselve not rightly guided! damn what the hack you say about our religion first you should know about your religion.

as for our bring me verses in our scriptures about militancy.Prophet's companion killed a peson who's hand was cut by an unbeilver so his companion killed the unbeliever but before he was killed he repented in front of prophets companion and accepted Islam.when this case was broght to Muhammad he said if the intention of the unbeliever was true you(companion) might be punished for that. If this is not enough prophet's beloved daughter died and after wards the person who was responsible for her death prophet forgave him.once a person set a rope on prophet's neck in order to steal things but he was cought red handed prophet showed anger but he forgave him.imagine Muhammad was a crownless king of arabia he forgave these much great sins only because they repented.you tell me what the hack is Israel Russia India doing? just because Muhammad braught truth and it is confirmed no matter what false hood you utter!

tumhare liye yehi kafi hei ke sirf tum yehi baat ko kehte ho ke tumhare khuda tumhare bhagwan ke siwa bhi hein aur yeh to tumhara sub se bada gunah tumhare apne mazhab mein hoga!

It is enogh for you that you reject your own religion! and do you think you dont have to pay for that?

Just say yes or no that your religion doesnt say that there is only One Bhagwan and there is no likeness of him!?

Aap tho bhahut hi chalak hai, voo tho hai. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Apne tho hamare "Hinduism" ko tho bhahut hi samag liya...

Pranam

sorry about my terrible Hindi, but I don't live in India! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

Hi,

Tum sab mooslims are fools. You cannot understand anything what people say here.

Guest guest

A few years ago a group of Arabs collected all information concerning embryology form the Quran and followed the instruction of the holy book.if ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message. (Al Quran 16:34)

The information was presented to Dr. Keith Moore who was the professor of Embryology and Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at the University of Toronto, in Canada. At present he is one of the highest authorities on the

field of Embryology.The presented verses for the scientific analysis were the following:&#8220;Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed; Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood (alaqah); then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump (mudghah); then we made out of that lump bones (izaam) and clothed the bones with flesh (lahm); then we developed out of it another creature. So

blessed be Allah, the best to create!&#8221; (Al Quran 23:12-14)

In these verses Allah states that the man is created from a small quantity of liquid which is placed in a place of rest, firmly fixed for which the Arabic word, Qararim Makeen is used in Quran. The uterus is well protected

from the posterior by the spinal column supported firmly by the back muscles. The embryo is further protected by the amniotic sac containing the amniotic fluid. Thus the foetus has a well-protected dwelling place.This small quantity is made in to alaqah, meaning something that clings. It also means a leech like substance. Both descriptions are scientifically acceptable as in the very early stages the foetus clings to the wall and also behaves like a leech (blood sucker) and acquires its blood supply from the mother through the placenta. The third meaning of the word alaqah is a blood clot. During this alaqah stage, which spans the third or fourth week of pregnancy, the blood clots within closed vessels. Hence the embryo acquires the appearance of a blood clot I addition to acquiring the appearance of a leech. In 1677, Hamm and Leeuwenhoek were the first scientists to observe human sperm cells

(spermatozoa) using a microscope. They thought that a sperm cell contained a miniature human being which grew in uterus to form a newborn. This was known as the perforation theory. When scientists discovered that the ovum was

bigger than the sperm, it was thought by Dr. Graf and others that the foetus existed in a miniature form in the ovum. Later, in the 18th century Maupertuis propagated the theory of biparental inheritance. The alaqah is transformed into Mudghah which means &#8216;something that is chewed

(having teeth marks on it) and also some thing that is tacky and small which can be put in mouth like gum. Both these explanations are scientifically correct. Prof. Keith Moore took a piece of plaster seal and made it into the

size and shape of early stage of foetus and chewed it between the teeth to make it into a mudgha. He compared this with the photographs of the early stage of foetus. He was surprised that the teeth marks resembled the &#8216;somites&#8217; which is early formation of the spinal column. And finally

according the Quran this mudgha is transformed into bones (izaam). The bones are clothed with intact flesh or muscles (lahm). Then Allah makes it into another creature.

He was asked to give his opinion regarding the information present in the Quran concerning the field of embryology. After carefully examining the Quranic verses presented to him Dr, Moore said that most of the information concerning embryology mentioned in the Quran is in perfect conformity with modern discoveries in the field of embryology and does not conflict with them in any way. He added that there were however a few verses, on whose scientific accuracy he could not comment. He could not say whether the statements were true or false, since he himself was not aware of the

information contained therein. There was also no mention of this information in modern writings and studies embryology.

Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created- Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood: (Al Quran 96:1-2) The word alaq besides meaning a congealed clot of blood also means something that clings, a leech like substance. Dr. Keith Moore had no knowledge whether an embryo in the initial stage appears like a leech. To check this out he studied the initial stage of the embryo under a very powerful microscope in his laboratory and compared what he observed with a diagram of a leech he was astonished at the striking resemblance between the two!

In the same manner, he acquired more information on embryology, that was hitherto not known to him, from the Quran.

Dr. Keith Moore answered about eighty questions dealing with embryological data mentioned in the Quran and Hadith. Nothing that information contained in the Quran and Hadith was in full agreement with the latest discoveries in

the field of embryology, Prof. Moore said, &#8220;If I was asked these questions thirty years ago, I would not have been able to answer half of them for lack of scientific information.&#8221; Dr. Keith Moore had earlier authored the book, &#8216;The Developing Human.&#8217; After acquiring new knowledge from Quran he wrote in 1982, the third edition of the same book, &#8216;The Developing Human.&#8217; The book was the recipient of an award for the best medical book written by a single author. This book has been translated into several major languages of the world and is used as a textbook of embryology in the first year of Medical studies.

In 1981, during the seventh medical conference in Dammam Saudi Arabia, Dr. Moore said, &#8220;It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God or Allah, because almost all

of this knowledge was not discovered until many of the centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God or Allah.&#8221;

Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson, Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA, proclaims on the Hadith (saying of the Prophet): &#8220;&#8230;. these hadiths, saying of Mohammad

(PBUH) could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of the writer (7th century). It follows that not only is there no conflict between genetics and Islam but no fact Islam

may guide science by adding revelations to some of the traditional scientific approached&#8230;.&#8221;

Here is a strange confession of the scientists who always neglect the teachings of the religion as the superstitions, seeking the guidance from Islam for the improvement in scientific research. Prof. Marshall Johnson who is the leading scientists in US and is the head of the Department of Anatomy and Director of the Daniel Institute at the

Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia in US was asked to comment on the 23: 12-14 dealing with the embryology.

He said that the verses of the Quran describing the embryological stages cannot be coincidence. He said it was probable that Muhammad (PBUH) had a powerful microscope. On being reminded that Quran was revealed 1400 years

ago and microscope was invented centuries later the time of the Sacred Prophet, Prof. laughed and admitted that the first microscope invented even was not able to show the clear pictures. Later he admitted, &#8220;I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that Divine intervention was involved when Mohammad recited the Quran. According

Dr. Moore the modern classification of embryonic development stages which is adopted throughout the world, is not easily comprehensible, since it identifies stages on a numerical basis i.e. stage I, II etc. The divisions

revealed in the Quran are based on distinct and easily identifiable forms or shapes, which the embryo passes through. These are based on different phases of parental developments that are comprehensible and practical.

Guest guest

Above one is Suhail not me

Damn what I asked you ,you didnt reply it and started saying .

Again Doesnt Hinduism say that there is only one God?

as for me i am not envolved in your inventions that much i want to show to all hindus what was the truth and what the new hindus invented. Actually Islam is there since the begining of this world Isnt HIDUISM IS Islam since it states that there is only One God and a person automatically becomes a Muslim if he follows the true teachings of Hinduism because Islam means to submit your Will to One God in order to acquire peace.And your books are filled with concept of God just like in Islam.

I think your this much rejecting is enough requirement of Hell.since you like false hood and do false hood .doesnt your invented new religion say "False hood is bad and do not say lie!

After Kalki arrives, the Satya Yuga will begin, and Ashvathama will take the post as Vyasa Muni to guide the world in spiritual knowledge.

Hare Krishna!

Is this written in Mahabharata or some other scripture?

He obviously doesn't realize that compared to the Vedas, the Koran and other scriptures are but simple primers to religion, designed for ignorant backwards very sinful peoples for whom the subject of religion is all but beyond their filthy grasp.

Is this a rational statement? Or a fundamentalist one? If Muslims read this statement, will they feel happy at being informed of the "purpose" of their religion by a non-Muslim, or do you think they might be a tad bit offended?

offense is something their religion is really good on trying to get...

If an offense was a prize for a lottery then we would see all the participants are muslims /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

If you come to this thread to know - "Is it true?" then ofcourse it is true.

I have a small example to give you.

I know the former executive editor of a newspaper in the language of telugu... he told me a story. His paper is very famous and it is called Eenadu.

Once the paper tried to post a cartoon, mocking N.T. Rama Rao (the current chief minister in India) at that time.

The mocking was to express the people's opinion that he is trying to become a religious leader as well.

So, the cartoon had Rama with the face of N.T. RamaRao, Krishna with his face again and then Buddha, then christ as N.T. RamaRao, then Muhammed ( as a bearded guy) with the face of N.T. RamaRao.

It was a small offense, they didn't know that in Muslim religion they shouldn't depict Muhammed as a man but as a symbol.

However, the painting of Muhammed as a bearded guy was a great offense for them, so they burned a whole regional office of Eenadu news paper.

They burned it completely, and beat up every single one of those employees working there.

Why? = because they painted their Muhammed as a bearded guy as a mistake in a newspaper.

Oh yeah! this is a peaceful religion alright...

Vo to hum ko pagal kehte hai, vo to bhahut ache hai na, poor ignorant souls.

Guest guest

When you will die then you will know.what you are used to say.and for your kind information this world is for reckognizing and thanking God.it is a proven fact we cannot live for a second in this world if God doesnt help us.

As for your inventions it is visible that your sacred people were only messengers of God and that is proved when your books says about oneness of God

Gandu ke bacjhe apne baap ko gali di thi.when you canot prove your self with truth so you dont have a right to insult others

Just wait for a mighty blast then you will certainly remember me!

Guest guest

<< As for your inventions it is visible that your sacred people were only messengers of God and that is proved when your books says about oneness of God >>

Yes there were sacred people but your prophet was nothing when compared to the realisation these people obtained and knowledge they possessed. And it seems you have a poor understanding on the scriptures. You just rely on hearsay from your fanatic brothers. Better for people here to ignore this person and let him feel comfortable in his own world.

PS: Don't utter expletives. It shows you are a fanatic brat spoiled in your fanatic community. If you have something to learn then show your modesty so that people here can share the knowledge. Using foul language will lead you no where.

HaRiBoL

Just wait for a mighty blast then you will certainly remember me!

--------------------------

Is that supposed to scare me?

What is wrong with your people (which also includes you)?

Seriously, are you all so delusional that you won't even see the value of human nature?

You see thats why you can't convert people to your religion .

You give no value to human nature, you have no value to life.

You are totally delusional and cannot comprehend anything about science and the world around you.

--------------------

by the way, you can't hurt a soul, because a soul is invincible... get a gita and get a life!

Guest guest

thats why his name is found in 6 scriptures! I think you are dissolved in your patanahi crore bhagwan that you cannot see the truth.

It is Practice of Allah mentioned in Quran that whenever the truth is presented in front of a person,if he accepts it its Heaven for him but when he rejects it,for few years the rejectors taste the beauty of this world as a given respite by Allah and then Allah's wrath sieze him and nothing saves him then.

You tell me is Allah unjust in showing you the signs in every scripture within yourselves! and miracle of miracles is Quran in front of every one or you rejecting again and again

surely you are the responsible one and surely you will have to reply in front of your Lord and our Lord ,The Lord of the heavens and the earth it is clearly mention in your books also.

So wait ye we to are waiting and see who is unjust surely Jesus is going to come then will be no time given.

oooh, I hate wraths of Allah.

So, I will make a deal with him, I will love him if he says my krishna's name once!

Call me if he does /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, if you can't hear Allah then Please go to my other post that says "I will love allah because of you , if you do the following" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

thats why his name is found in 6 scriptures!

please mention those 6 scriptures with authentic translations. I don't believe in translations by some tom,dick & harry. The translations have to be by someone who knows sanskrit well and is from an authentic lineage (sampradaya).

You tell me is Allah unjust in showing you the signs in every scripture within yourselves! and miracle of miracles is Quran in front of every one or you rejecting again and again

Could you please post those miracles which you are finding day after day in koran? Unless the verses are forced to be interpreted, nothing can explain a miracle which you believe, and no one would care it unless he is an irrational fool like you.

I will love Allah if you type:

"Hare krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare , Hare Rama , Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare"

On this forum! for about 10 times, ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS IF YOU ARE YELLING IT.

Then, I will love allah! and I will seriously do something very similar to yours.

Guest guest

<<Hinduism is like public-property. >>

Hinduism is not an organized religion like . or islam. beause there is no a single Hindu authority, and becasue there is not a set organization to propagete hinduism, the anti-hindus take undue freedom to pose themselves as hindu authority and mislead he hindus and the world.

HK's are hindus and are organized however.

no one can fool them. Jai!

suppose, just suppose, that tomorrow all the hindus of india become HK's, then that would be mighty force of hindus that can solve many of india's and world's problems soon, but only if they follow gita/krishna, not chaitanya. why? because chaitanya's message is for peace time, not for current terrorism time.

mridnagams and cymbals only cannot win against ak-47's and granades.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

As for Ram and Krishna i dont know wether they were messengers or not ,i can nighther insult him and nighther i can praise him ,his truth will become menifest after The day of Judgement,Jews christians and many have concept about this.

WELL when i will give you these miracle in all as for those our site will never look same again.

we utterly defeted christians all in all confirming that Jesus was not crucified from their own scriptures and made menifest to them name of Muhammad in their scriptures which they were hiding in jews parsis .

You are . these are universal scriptures just find from internet and confirmfrom you own selve

As for mine .i will give it as a whole file un change able just wait.for a while try to find yourselves.

Man please open your eyes these are universal truth unchange able in this century!so if any one lies to you you can easily point it out.nighther i can change your scriptures ad you cannot change mine.Quran is tottaly poetic and in this way it tells about science uncreateable single verse of Quran by any Arabic non muslim.have you ever heard someone saying about science in poetic way?

Just find these for yourselve .when i will give it will be for the whole world so one will be able to deny these 3000 facts .Amazing! you donot have correct translations of your own scriptures ,Liers! soon you will know!