IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Free consultation

Rate this topic

dear friends ,

i am new to this forum and i wanted to know about my career from my horoscope.i am a student of astrology.my dob=10.08.1988 bangalore 10:38 am i have ketu in 12th along with mercury how good is it?my sun is in 11th having highest shadbala 0f around 530 and 8.3 rupas .how can the sun affect my horoscope i.e in what way can it help?mercury dasha is from 2013 and the i have a low ishta bala of 14 .please help me as i dont understand the nature of my horoscope.i also would like to give a lagna analysisin my chart.

finally i would be greatful if somebody teaches me how to analyse a navamsa chart.

thanks in advance

D.O.B:11:july:1984 TIME OF BIRTH:Im sorry i do not no the time of my birth. PLACE OF BIRTH:England,Walsall,uk SEX:MALE EDUCATION:LEFT SCHOOL AT 16 TO WORK FOR MY DAD NOW BUISNESS IS VERY VERY BAD,SO CURRENTLY WORKING AS A SUPERVISOR IN A SANDWICH COMPANY. SALARY: £190 WEEK FATHER:OWN BUISNESS SWEET MAKING MOTHER:SAME AS FATHER BROTHER 1:WORKING IN RESTURANT BROTHER 2:UNEMPLOYED DUE TO ILL HEALTH BROTHER 3:UNEMPLOYED DUE TO ILL HEALTH

PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDANCE ON ANY RINGS THAT I CAN WEAR THATS GOOD FOR MY BIRTH CHART.I ALSO FEEL VERY WEAK PHYSICALLY AS IVE LOST 5 STONE BK IN 2003 WHEN I WENT TO INDIA AND BECAME VERY ILL SINCE THEN I HAVENT BEEN THE SAME.DOCTORS COULD NOT FIND WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME.ANY GUIDANCE ON ANY RINGS OF THE PLANETS THAT CAN GIVE ME STRENGHT AND LESS FEAR. YOUR GUIDANCE AND KNOWLEGE IS MUCH APPRECIATED.KIND REGARD SURESH RAJ. EMAIL:SURESHRAJ22@.CO.UK

Dear Astrologer, Please advise Gemstone for below details and when will i get the job?

I invite all the members for free consultation for one query. For

the free consultation, please send following details along with your

query:-

PLEASE DONOT SEND DETAILS OF YOUR REAL NAME / PHONE NUMBERS ETC

THROUGH THE REPLY MAIL.

TIME OF BIRTH : 13:52 HRS

DATE OF BIRTH : 17 MAY 1975

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : MOKAMA,BIHAR,INDIA

SEX : M

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business" Service /Out of Job

Educational background : MTA { MBA TOURISM )

Work Industry and current salary : TOURISM / NA

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : Fathers Death

Family background : JOINT HINDU FAMILY

Father : LATE

Mother : house wive

Brothers : NA

Sisters : NA

Please advise when i will get the Job again.Please advise which Gemstone Should i wear for overall success and prosperity.

thanks and regards

PANKAJ KUMAR

NEW DELHI

THROUGH THE REPLY MAIL.

TIME OF BIRTH

DATE OF BIRTH

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.

SEX

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business

Educational background

Work Industry and current salary.

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

Family background

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc..

Mother : house wive / Business / Service / industry etc.

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details

Sisters : younger / elders and above mentioned details

The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

accuracy.

Please expect replies in week ends only.

thanks and regards

lilly

Respected sir,my son's dob-2.7.1984 place-new delhi,Time-3.36 a.m. his health is v.bad at present&he doesnt hav a job also.he lost his job in oct 2008 becoz of his bad health.im really worried for him when will his health improove and when ll he gets a job.he is a software Engineer.pls advice.my id is pawan.bajaj1@ thanx.Regards.

namaskar Lilyji,

my son's dob-2.7.1984 place-new delhi.Time-3.36 a.m. his health is v.bad& he doesnt have a job fm past 6months.he is a software Engineer.im a house wife and my husband is a service man.pls c his horoscope when ll his health improove & when ll he gets a job.pls advice.im really worried for him.my Id is pawan.bajaj1@ Thanx. wait for ur reply.

Dear sir

I need ur help.i m giving u the following informations about me.please consider it and reply it as soon as possible.

1. 8th may,1979,Patna(bihar),india,23:53

2. Female,Varanasi(U.P.),India

3. not working

4. married,three siblings one younger sister and one younger brother,father is a business man and mother is a house wife

5. I get married on 8 july 2008,it is not going well at all.i am looking for divorce.can i get it.Is there any chance of second marriage.how is my married life.Plz help.

Sir,

my dob - 20 aug 1979 Place- dehradun Time-8.45 AM

gender - female

At present i am in visakhapatnam bt within a 2-3 months i will be shiftin to mumbai.

Educational background - MCom n Msc(computer science)

profession - housewife

status - married

bad event - my father's death

good event - i cant recollect any one as such

Family background

Father : Business(now he's no more)

Mother : service (teacher)

Brothers : eldest married, 35yrs, service

Sisters : elder, married 32 yrs, housewife

Question- firstly i would like to know about my career prospects as i am not able to work properly for the last 4 yrs coz of my husband job n every yr we are shifting to a new place.Is there any possiblity that i can get a gud job n if yes then when n which field i should choose for my better career prospects. Secondly i am going thru a bad marriage n want to get out of it but i am not sure how will things work out for me after that. I tried workin a lot wid this relation but i dont think things are working as i expected them to work as my husband fails to understand me completely. Plz can u guide me in respect to what i am supposed to do n is it a gud choice to move out of this relation n look for better opportunities for myself so that i can be happy.

I will really appreciate ur help in this regard as if u can ans my questions as soon as possible tht will be really appreciated coz at this point of time i am highly confused n lost thikin wht to do n wht not.thanks in advance.

Respected Guruji,

I am stating my birth details. Guruji please tell me how will be my career and financial condition? Because i am facing many problems in my studies currently ...

TIME OF BIRTH:- 08.38 am

DATE OF BIRTH:- 28/04/1984

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY:- Mumbai / Maharashtra / India

SEX:- Male.

Your current status :- Studying

Educational background :- Bachelor degree in engineering (computers)

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember:-

Guruji still no good event has occured only problems.

my elder brother is mentally retarded and my mother is suffering from colour blindness (only 20% vision), father have retire from services and yet i am not doing any job.

Family background

Father : Retired from service.

Mother : house wive.

Brothers : elders brother.

Sisters : elder sister married

As requested, please note the following details pertaining myself:

1. DOB: 01 Apr. 1975 - 11:37AM ; Place of Birth: Alipurduar, West Bengal.

2. Gender: Male ; Current Location - Kolkata.

3. Profession: Engineering background, Service in Marketing Dept.

4. Family Background: Married in July' 2000; No kids yet.

5. Father: Service / Retired.

6. Mother: Housewife

7. Brother: Younger / Scientist.

5. Questions:

We are trying for a child since last five years, but yet to be blessed. We have also under gone medical consultation and no serious issues found. Should we have any kid ? When ? In this context details of my wife as follows:

DOB: 02nd August 1975.

Time: 11:15 AM

Place of Birth: Coochbehar, West Bengal.

Present Location: Kolkata.

Hope, the above is in order to your request and we look forward to your kind response.

<!-- / message -->

THROUGH THE REPLY MAIL.

TIME OF BIRTH

DATE OF BIRTH

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.

SEX

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business

Educational background

Work Industry and current salary.

Family background

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc..

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details

accuracy.

thanks and regards

lilly

Pls see the chart below.

Mars is in eigth house of Death\Longitivity in his friend Jupiters constellation of sagitarius.

The eighth house itself is ruled by Mars\Scorpio

However lord of 7th house (note sun in scorpio) here is Mars. So does Mars become a maraka planet here?

Will Red coral be protective in this case or disaster?

post-18174-138274058031_thumb.jpg

TIME OF BIRTH- 12.37PM

DATE OF BIRTH- 18.7.1976

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY- Chennai,Tamilnadu,India.

SEX- Male

Your current status : Business

Educational background : MBA

Work Industry and current salary : >50,000

Family background : well established business for past 50 years

Father : Business

Mother : no more

Brothers : Business

Sisters : none

I am not interested in business but other than business I have not been stable in any job. How will I do once business closes? Will I have respect from my children?

...... http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">...... name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">...... name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">...... name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12">...... rel="File-List" href="file:///D:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">...... rel="themeData" href="file:///D:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx">...... rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///D:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-->.......> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} span.bluesaintpostbit {mso-style-name:bluesaint_postbit; mso-style-unhide:no;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> ........><!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} ........> <![endif]--> Hello sir

my details

Name: Rahul Balkrishnaji Deshmukh.

Date- 22-DEC-1986 (male)

Time – 11.45 P.M. ( night of 22th dec )

Place- Gondia ( State- Maharashtra country- India)

Sir, I am a computer engg and now I am struggling for my career. really feeling restless. Working hard but not getting good break. I had also given interviews in 3-4 organizations. I am worried when will I get job in good organization. I want 2 know about my Future Career.

Also I want to know, would I get marry with the girl that I love now a days.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you very much..

Regards,

Rahul

rahul.cengg@.in

TIME OF BIRTH : 08.20 am

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th Feb 1979

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : Bangalore / Karnataka / India

SEX : Male

Your current status : Service

Educational background : Master Degree

Work Industry and current salary.: BPO

Birth of my daughter in June 2008 ; my marriage in november 2005

Family background

Father : Retired

Brothers : None

Sisters : None

I am the only child of my parents

Request

Sir

Since the birth of my daughter in June 2008 , my wife is staying with her parents and is not coming back , inspite of several requests and efforts done by me and my parents.

Everything was fine between us till the birth of my daughter , some thing changed since July 2008.

My wife is also under heavy influence of her father and that is also proving to be a major road block in me getting her back.

I had read that chanting of " MANTRAS " many times can do wonders for an individual , however each horoscope may need a different mantra.

Is there any specific mantra which would help me in this testing time and help me to get my family united ( parents - grand parents - wife - daughter and myself ) and stay happily together for ever.

Or any other remedy / prayer that you may suggest.

My email id is: tamobhedi@.co.in

THROUGH THE REPLY MAIL.

TIME OF BIRTH : 12:47:00 PM

DATE OF BIRTH : 21 September, 1964

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. Jullunder city (Jalandhar city), Punjab

SEX : Male

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business : Software profressional

Educational background : Computer and doing part time MBA from US

Work Industry and current salary. : IT and unemployed

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : Someone hit a cricket bat on my forehead and have a big scar. God saved me from death.

Family background

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc.. Father- retired in Canada

Mother : house wive / Business / Service / industry etc. House wife in Canada

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details : One elder sister and one younger sister and brother

accuracy.

I was working as a software professional near Boston, US.

thanks and regards

lilly

Please tell me time (date) and kind (love or arrange) of my marriage.

My details are given below.

TIME OF BIRTH - 14:45

DATE OF BIRTH - 11/10/1986

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - Morvi(morbi)/gujarat/India

SEX - female

Educational background : BE (comp)

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : My brother's born (very goooood)

Family background : daddy is electrical engineer, government employee

Father : Service

Brothers :younger

his TIME OF BIRTH - 07:50

his DATE OF BIRTH - 19/07/1997

his PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - kadi/gujarat/India

Sisters : younger

her TIME OF BIRTH - 17:45

her DATE OF BIRTH - 06/09/1990

her PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - Bhuj/gujarat/India

Please tell me time (date) and kind (love or arrange) of my marriage.

My details are given below.

TIME OF BIRTH - 14:45

DATE OF BIRTH - 11/10/1986

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - Morvi(morbi)/gujarat/India

SEX - female

Educational background : BE (comp)

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : My brother's born (very goooood)

Family background : daddy is electrical engineer, government employee

Brothers :younger

his TIME OF BIRTH - 07:50

his DATE OF BIRTH - 19/07/1997

his PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - kadi/gujarat/India

Sisters : younger

her TIME OF BIRTH - 17:45

her DATE OF BIRTH - 06/09/1990

her PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. - Bhuj/gujarat/India

Kal sarp dosh is present in your chart. Moon Mars together gives you manglik dosh. Chances of arranged marriage is very much . With regards

Tell me about my ishta dev, mental peace and carrear progression, remedies if required.

TIME OF BIRTH: 19:05 Hrs.

DATE OF BIRTH: June 10, 1968

PLACE OF BIRTH: Jaipur/Rajasthan/India.

SEX: Male

Current status : Service

Educational background: Educated

Work Industry and current salary: Research, Rs. 25,000/- pm

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember: September 1988 (achieved distinction), End of 1989 till September 1993 Very bad period of life. Once started earning (1988), money comes whenever needed, but do not come when not required (Can not accumulate more than a level). Never believe in spending unnecessary, specially for additional comforts.

Family background

Brothers : younger 1 (August 12, 1970) / Elders 1 (January 28, 1964) Birth Place - Jaipur

Sisters : No.

accuracy.

thanks and regards

YKG

Requesting your informations:

Problem Solutions: Finances

TIME OF BIRTH: 22:33

DATE OF BIRTH: 10.01.1951

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.: Jabalpur - MP - India

SEX: M

Living in : Germany

Thanks

Hi.

According to

My vedic natal chart-------

cancer ascendant with

saturn in my 1st house (cancer)

rahu in my 4th house (libra)

sun/mercury/venus in my 8th house (aquarius)

jupiter ketu in my 10th house(aries)

mars & moon in my 12th house(gemini)

In my vedic navamsha chart

scorpio ascendant

mercury in 2nd house (saggitarius)

moon in 3rd house (capricorn)

jupiter & rahu in 6th house (aries)

sun in 7th house (taurus)

saturn in 9th house (cancer)

ketu venus & mars in 12th house(libra)

Professionally ,I am working in foreign country for longtime , should i permanently stay there?

Pls reply

Regards

THROUGH THE REPLY MAIL.

TIME OF BIRTH : 12:47 PM

DATE OF BIRTH :21-sep-1964

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. Jalandhar or jullundur city, punjab,india

SEX :Male

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business : Service

Educational background : Technical and non tecnical

Work Industry and current salary.Computer software, unemployed

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember :14-16 someone hit a cricket bat on my forehead. Very serious injury

Family background

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc.. Father Retired

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details : One elder sister one younger sister and brother : Elder sister married with 2 kids, Younger sister married with 3 kids and brother divorced

Guruji,

Below are my daughter's details

TIME OF BIRTH : 9.10

DATE OF BIRTH : 09/Feb/2008

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

SEX : Female

Question: She is a premature baby and is not feeling well. Her neck & spine are not erect as yet and she does not recognize anybody. She is 1yr old. I am concerned how her future would be. Doctors are trying thier best but we are really worried about her. Please let me know based on her birth date & time will she be alright in future? Thanks.

TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 PM

DATE OF BIRTH :31-Aug-1979

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. Cherukupalli (near Tenali)/A.P/India

SEX :Male

Your current status : I.T Job in USA

Educational background : B.Tech

Work Industry and current salary.Computer software (at present employed)

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : No Such Events

Family background

Father : Business

Brothers : None

Sisters: None

Dear Astrologers

I want to know when will I will get a job? Remedies if any?

My Details are given below.

TIME OF BIRTH: 3 Hrs 43 Min (AM)

DATE OF BIRTH: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="4" Day="12" Year="1966">12<SUP>th</SUP> April 1966</st1:date>

PLACE OF BIRTH : Tanuku (16N48 81E45) - AP

SEX: Male

Your current status : Un Employee

Educational background: MA (History) 1992 , MA (Pol. Sci.) 1998 , PGDHRD (Equal to MBA) 2002.

Work Industry and current salary. Nil

Major events (Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

1) 1983 – 1987 - Joined in B.Tech - discontinued – Faced a lot of Mental instabilities. *** No love affairs.

2) 1995 Dec – First Job

3) 1999 Mar 5 – Married – No Issues (Children)

4) 2008 Nov - Lost Present Job.

Family background:

Father : Retired Engineer - AP Electricity Board

Mother : House wife.

Wife: House wife

Brothers : Nil

Sisters : One younger - Married