Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Free consultation

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

I have furnished my info below.

TIME OF BIRTH : 10.51 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 31 .10.1974

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:place></st1:city> , Karnataka

SEX : Female

Your current status : Self Employed

Educational background : Engineering

Work Industry and current salary.:

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

1997 - passed degree

Worked for few years – as software engineer

01-feb -2002 – Married

First child – june 3 ,2003

Abortion : May 2008

Family background

Father : Business

Mother : house wife

Brothers : 1

Sisters : 2

1.elder,married, 45yrs, homemaker

2.elder,married, 40, Business

3 .elder , married,38, working

The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

accuracy.

My first child was diagnosed with seizure problems when she was 5 months old. She is 51/2 years now. She has developmental delays. I tried for a second child last year but I had to abort it because of complications in the child. Will I ever have a normal child again? Please help.

TIME OF BIRTH=9.30 pm

DATE OF BIRTH= 23/10/1978

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.=Khargone/Khargon(madhya pradesh) India

SEX=Female

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business=Studying

Educational background=masters

Work Industry and current salary=10,000/month

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember=daughter born in nov. 2005

Family background

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc..=retired from service

Mother : house wive / Business / Service / industry etc.=housewife

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details=one/younger 15 aug1991 at 9.10 am=studying

Sisters : younger / elders and above mentioned details=one/younger 2nd august 1985 at 10.05am=studying

I am ok in my life( am married), but my question concerns my parents whose date of births are not known. My father was in a good job and has recently retired from service, but due to legal hassles( not concerned with him), his pension is not being released. There was always a money crisis while i was growing up, but because no source of money is there, so i am afraid that it will harm my sister's and brother's life as they are still studying, and also my father has taken a loan for house that needs to be paid.

Everyone is very tense. Plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz plzzzzz help. What can i do to help them or how can this situation be reversed?

Dear Astrologers

I want to know when will I will get a job? Remedies if any?

My Details are given below.

TIME OF BIRTH: 3 Hrs 43 Min (AM)

DATE OF BIRTH: ffice:smarttags" /><st1:date month="4" day="12" year="1966">12<sup>th</sup> April 1966</st1:date>

PLACE OF BIRTH : Tanuku (16N48 81E45) - AP

SEX: Male

Your current status : Un Employee

Educational background: MA (History) 1992 , MA (Pol. Sci.) 1998 , PGDHRD (Equal to MBA) 2002.

Work Industry and current salary. Nil

Major events (Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

1) 1983 – 1987 - Joined in B.Tech - discontinued – Faced a lot of Mental instabilities. *** No love affairs.

2) 1995 Dec – First Job

3) 1999 Mar 5 – Married – No Issues (Children)

4) 2008 Nov - Lost Present Job.

Family background:

Father : Retired Engineer - AP Electricity Board

Mother : House wife.

Wife: House wife

Brothers : Nil

Sisters : One younger - Married

You can expect a job by mid next year (2010). You are running through bukti of 8th lord, which gives some tensions on personal front. Things will be fine by mid 2010.

with regards

Tell me about my ishta dev, mental peace and carrear progression, remedies if required.

TIME OF BIRTH: 19:05 Hrs.

DATE OF BIRTH: June 10, 1968

PLACE OF BIRTH: Jaipur/Rajasthan/India.

I need your guidance in following two areas:

01. I am going through extremely rough patch in my marital relationship. My arranged marriage is broken as my wife was too practical & I somehow could never feel love for her. After that I fell in love with a very charming girl in early 2004. Life was very happy though I was going through professional rough patch, but this relationship was broken in early 2005 by a misunderstanding deliberately created by A common friend of us, who was also in love with me it seems. I tried to be with her for last 4 years hoping that she will return in my life but the possiblity seems very remote. Please advice me astrologicaly, why I am not getting love & what is exact astrological problem. Will I get my love back & what is the remedy I should perform.

02. I am also going through extremely rough patch in my professional life since 2003. My business is bankrupt. Lot of legal cases are slapped against me. Of late I am facing losses in anything I start for my earning. Please let me know the astrological reasons & remedy tocome out of it if you can.

It will be a great favor if you could guide me to better life. Please don't hesitate to let me know anything worse than this.I am prepared to take anything as the events in my life made me very tough mentaly.

Birth 19th October 1968

Birth Time: 7:25 am

Birth Place: Mumbai

Please sir, please guide me..

........><!--D(["mb","\u003cspan class\u003dsg\u003e\u003cbr\u003e-- \u003cbr\u003eThanks \u0026amp; Regards\u003cbr\u003eSwapneel Mokashi\u003cbr\u003eCel.No. 0091 9819370141 \u003c/span\u003e",1]);D(["mb","\u003c/div\u003e\n",0]);D(["ce"]);//-->.........>

Dear Sir,

I want to know about my birth chart......I request you to kindly tell me the significant things good / bad that will take place in my life so that I can take advantage / careful and lead life in the path of good.

Below is my birth data -

DOB - 09-Aug-1982

time - 23.00 hours

Lati tude - 15° 50' N, Longitude -78° 05' E

place - KURNOOL

State - Andhra Pradesh

country - India

sex - Male

Respected sir,

My details are given below..

TIME OF BIRTH: 03:32pm

DATE OF BIRTH: 22/02/1989

PLACE OF BIRTH: BHOPAL/MADHYA PRADESH/INDIA

SEX: female

CURRENT STATUS: Studying

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: I'm a student of engineering,currently in second year,opted computer science branch

MAJOR EVENTS GOOD/BAD THAT U REMEMBER: got admission in coll n got cs branch in 2007

FAMILY BACKGROUND:

FATHER: Doctor

MOTHER: housewife

SISTER: Elder,Working as a lecturer,23 yr old

My question is that i'm not satisfied with the current conditions prevailing

in my career. Also,i have been undergoing sade sati from 2004,since my ascendant is cancer and moon sign is leo.I suffered a lot from 2004 to 2007.After that conditions slightly improved but m not satisfied with that. I want to know the time after which the circumstances will improve and ultimately i'll get releived from all the problems.

Thanx

EMAIL ID: roopalnema22@gmail.com

Dear astrologer,

The help you are providing is great. Thanks for doing that.

I am furnishing my brother's birth details down here. I would like to know when will "Marriage" event takes place for him

His

Dob: 2nd November 1977 (2-11-1977)

TOB: 11:15 morning

place of birth: GUNTUR, India

sex: Male 32-years old

Family background:

Father: Engineer (govt)

MOther: Home maker

sister: younger, admin officer, living abroad, married

Major events in his life:

Graduation in 2000

Buisiness started last year (running not very satisfying)

appearance: tall and handsome

interests: photography, devotional

nature: solitary nature

please take your time and give us some idea when will he find some ideal match for marriage.....

thanks in advance

regards

Usha

I want to get marry to a girl who is manglik.

Details of both us is given:

Boy

TIME OF BIRTH - 10:29 AM

DATE OF BIRTH - 17 April 1984

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. _ Nagpur / maharashtra

SEX - Male

Girl

TIME OF BIRTH - 05:50 PM Evening

DATE OF BIRTH - 09 may 1984

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. Bhopal / Madhya Pradesh

SEX - Female

Please check and let us knw can we get marrry easily and what thngs we hav to do to clear the dosh. waht is the extent of dosh. serious or normal.

WAiting.

Regards,

tushar

TIME OF BIRTH:24.15

DATE OF BIRTH: 17th May 1962

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.: Santacruz (Mumbai) India

Your current status : Business

Educational background: B.Com

Work Industry and current salary.: Footwear

Major events:Do not have constant business/Job it lasts not more than 1 year.

Family background : married with 2 childrens

Father :Expired but was in same business field

Mother : house wive

Brothers : no brothers

Sisters :3 elder sisters & 1 younger

Hi

my details are

28 Nov 1982

time 19:40

Place Fatehgarh (U.P.)

I have been struggling to get a job some one told me Rahu in Lagna in my horoscope is bad for my Lagna and adviced me to wear a Hessonite with an Iron Ring and said that it will benefit me.

There had been an other astrologer who told me to wear a Yellow Sapphire with an Emerald to get rid of my career problems.

I my self have some doubts since I consulted a lot of astrologers and communities and have really got so confused

I want to know only from point of view of my career I want the best job when can I get or if there is any problem (Like partial Kal Sarpa Yoga etc ) what can be its remedy or if there is some other thing I can do.

I am worried because

An astrologer told me

Gemini and Jupiter are lord of Kendra 1,4,7,10

But Jupiter is a Badhak for Gemini and also placed in Ari Bhaw hence would wearing a yellow Sapphire help me

saying that a malefic in malefic house will give + ve result (not sure of it)

While Some one else said me to wear a Blue Sapphire ,Diamond and Emerald to strengthen my Lagna to get all sort of success

My personal experience after I wore American Diamond was that I faced unexpected problems by wearing substitute stones for Venus

While some one said that moon is lord of my 2nd house (financial gains ) placed in 11th house so it is destroying my efforts to do any thing but wear a peral will help me

Where as Being a Gemini I should not wear a pearl since it does not suits me.

Then some one told that my rashi is Aries so a Red Coral will suit me but being the

lord of 6th house placed in 7th I should not wear as it will cause diseases to me

Can some one tell me what should I do I have got so confused that I am not able to understand what to do ?

One more thing I wanted to know that is this placement of Rahu in Gemini Bad s

Some experts said that Rahu placed before Saturn is Exhalted in Gemini Lagna and is a supporter of me and gives unexpected success to me but that might be of no use

Dear guruji,

Please let me know my ISHT devta. Please also let me know the technique of finding it so that i can help my family find theirs.Also please advice my career track and good field. I am giving my birth details

as follows:-

DATE 19 AUG 1986

TIME 09-47 am

PLACE BHOPAL (M.P)

GAURAV BHATNAGAR

Thanking You In Advance

Hello Sir,

I have provided my info below.

TIME OF BIRTH : 10.15 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 19.Nov.1979

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : Cuttack<st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:city> , Orrisa

SEX : Male

Your current status : Employed

2002 - passed degree

Working – as software engineer

Family background

Father : Business man

Sisters : 1

1.younger sister,married

2.younger brother studying

accuracy.

When will my family issues will get resolved?

When can i start my own company?

When will be my marriage?

Please help.

Regards

Hello Sir,

I have provided my info below.

TIME OF BIRTH : 10.15 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 19.Nov.1979

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : Cuttack<st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:city> , Orrisa

SEX : Male

Your current status : Employed

2002 - passed degree

Working – as software engineer

Family background

Father : Business man

Sisters : 1

1.younger sister,married

2.younger brother studying

accuracy.

When will my family issues will get resolved?

When can i start my own company?

When will be my marriage?

Please help.

Regards

Reading requested:

Thank you in advance for your information!

TIME OF BIRTH: 10:43 AM

DATE OF BIRTH: April 21st 1977

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: Fort Collins, Colorado USA

SEX: Female

Your current status : Art, Music, Fashion

Educational background: College study in Landscape Architecture

Work Industry and current salary: Unemployed

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember:

I was diagnosed with Diabetes when I was 11. I almost died from a low blood sugar when I was about 24. I was in and out of the hospital multiple times for diabetes related issues between the age of 23 and 26. When I was 16 I was informed I had broken my back in 3 places due to gymnastics. Told I would need to be in a full body caste for a year. I did acupuncture instead and am now fine (still with some major back pains).

Relationships: I was in a relationship for 10 years, no proposal only a promise ring. I found out after 7 years he had cheated on me for the first 5.

Second "real" relationship: Dated for a month he proposed after he moved away I learned he had 6 kids and another fiance.

Recent past: My roomate was shot and killed, my mom died of cancer and I was forced to give away my dogs... may seem insignificant in comparison to the prior but it was traumatic none the less.

Family background: Parents were married for 40 years. Two older sisters

Father : Business / Service / Industry etc..: Entrepreneur

Mother : house wive / Business / Service / industry etc: Entrepreneur

Brothers : younger / elders and above mentioned details: None

Sisters : younger / elders and above mentioned details: Two older sisters working for the family business.

Thank you so much! I have recently learned I was in Rahu Dasha for the past 17.5 years and am coming out this October... questions are in regards to career and relationships and if I am on the right path?????

TIME OF BIRTH 9.26 am

DATE OF BIRTH 22 march 1980

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. Karnal/Haryana/India

SEX FEMALE

Your current status : Software Professional in an MNC

Educational background : MCA

Work Industry.: IT

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember:

Had a major road accident last year in april.Lost my mother , father is bed ridden and i am still under recovery.

Time of acident: in between 5.30pm-6.00pm

Date: 27 April,2008

Family background

Father : Retired Bank Officer

Brothers : No

Sisters : Elder and happily married

Please predict for me when will my Father be fine and am i manglik? And when will my marriage happen?

Hi,

My Date of birth is 21-09-1980 and TOB is 11:15 AM on Sunday. I got cheated for money from bitter half and I am into false legal cases now.

May I know if I will be out of these hassles? If so I would like to know when.

Also I want to know when I would be getting re-married and how would be my married life.

Name= Anurag Ghosh

Sex= M

Date of Birth(DD/MM/YY)= 24/8/1982 (24th of August 1982)

Time of birth= 17:25 (05:25 P.M.)

City= Hooghly

State= West Bengal

Country= INDIA

mailid : anuraghosh@gmail.com

Details= Please provide me the remedies for my issue , if any gemstone I required to wear please let me know / also let me know the weight . Also please let me know if my birtdate are correct according to the events happened (bwlow described ) in my life . Looking for help

Events =Currently working in an MNC software company. Please find the details which drive me to seek help from you . Career: 1.In the end of 2005 , after completion of the training of my company ,all of my colleagues /friends (90% among them ) posted in their home town /desired location but I moved to another city (Pune) . till now it is three and half years over , I am away from my home and family 2. I dreamed from my engineering student life is to work in pure technical field but though I have 3 years work experience , till now I did not get any pure technical filed work , opportunities came but just passed away from me for my little mistake / external reason . I don?t have job satisfaction at all. 3.In the end of 2008 , There was an opportunity of going to foreign country came to me very near for my dedication and excellence of work but it just passed away from me with a silly visa trouble . 4. In the appraisal cycle ( Company evaluation ) every time I got the average rating though I work dedicatedly and achieve reward for that.

Academy: In 2001, I have scored only 61.7% marks in high secondary though I have scored 83% in secondary , 75% in my engineering and from class 6 to 10th standard I was always stood 1st/2nd . I also don?t have good ranking in engineering joint entrance examination. I was 100 % responsible for this incident in my academic career because of some wrong decisions in my academic career put me .Missed several opportunities in my entire academic career also for my little mistake /external issue .

Hi,

My Date of birth is 21-09-1980 and TOB is 11:15 AM on Sunday. I got cheated for money from bitter half and I am into false legal cases now.

May I know if I will be out of these hassles? If so I would like to know when.

Also I want to know when I would be getting re-married and how would be my married life.

---

As per your chart second marriage is surely promised. Next year is good for the same.

with regards

Hi taipei,

Thank you very much for your help. Can you please tell me when I would be getting separated from my bitter half. And how would be my life after second marriage? Will it be peaceful?

hello astro,

my dob is 03/03/1977

tob 21:10

pob - Hamirpur(himachal pradesh)

i am M Sc; B.Ed

m married

details of m wife are

dob 28/11/1982

tob arond noon not sure

pob hamirpur (himachal pradesh)

Currently i am doing a business (running a coaching centre) ,

in m family my father is retired govt. employee

my mother is a house wife

i have a younger brother

my questions is when i will be sucessful in m business m facing acute financial losses , should i change and try something else?

and when are yoga for a son?