hindweb Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 wow, they are amazing! Here is a sketch of Sri Maha Vishnu by me. Quote
sudhir chaitanya das Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 these people really have a talent but should be guided in a perfect way towards service of krishna Quote
Guest guest Posted November 16, 2006 Report Posted November 16, 2006 hindweb, your painting is very good. Is this your profession? If not, why don't you start? Because, you seem to be very good at this. Take care. Quote
hindweb Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Thanks guest! It is not my profession but I am in a similar profile. I am a web designer/ developer. Quote
JustRish Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 That is so clever. Thank you for sharing. Quote
JustRish Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 Just realised that the six one is actually bending his knees... Quote
Sunds Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 Good. Reminds me of the roadside paintings of Gods and Goddesses I see regulerly. Quote
Taipan Posted April 26, 2008 Report Posted April 26, 2008 Natural is real. Mother nature! Look around........touch it.......smell it! Quote
annette143 Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 those are fantastic! "what is REAL? Anything that does not go away when you stop believing in it Quote
blackcobra Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 Wow , last one was excellent. Quote
Brahmanyan Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Wonderful three dimensional art. Amazing indeed. Brahmanyan. Quote
Catholic devotee of Christ Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 This is some amazing talent. Tromp l'ieo or something it is called. trick of the eye. I'm lucky to be able to draw a stick figure! Quote
annette143 Posted February 11, 2009 Report Posted February 11, 2009 this elephant can draw waay better than I can} this is a clip of a real life elephant who is painting a picture it is real, as far as I can tell .. I have not made enough posts to allow me to place this as a link you can figure out how to make it work? or P.M. me. it is titled: ORIGINAL ELEPHANT PAINTING youtube. com /watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk Quote
annette143 Posted June 5, 2009 Report Posted June 5, 2009 awesome yes, aren't they? Kurt Wenner is the artist. From what I read at "snopes" he is for hire. Quote
donjoaoresort Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 Hi That was fantastic ,, fabulous , finominous John Don Joao Resort Quote
annette143 Posted March 12, 2010 Report Posted March 12, 2010 (edited) Brilliant I just got a"reply-to-post-notice" is the forum open yet? It appears I can post! Yay! here is a link to something both real and fascinating see his "Typewriter Art" Edited March 12, 2010 by annette143 adding information Quote
Neel Posted March 12, 2010 Report Posted March 12, 2010 This is unreal, I could barely post in few threads or create new one... Nice typewriter arts. Quote
AncientMariner Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 I guess reality comes down to perception. I think it was William Blake said something to the effect when the doors of perception are cleansed the universe appears as it is, infinite. I personally also have a theory that there are both angelic and demonic entities that exist on different frequencies of light than the human eye. Quote
annette143 Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 I believe you are correct about things being made of "frequencies" and like "light" the human eye can see only some of them. How about our "third eye"? I've seen colors with it .. Recently I took Reiki 3/4 and I did see a green ribbon of light. you'd enjoy reading about "the science of vibration" in the Brotherhood of Light Lessons by C.C.Zain. Quote
kartnite Posted July 12, 2010 Report Posted July 12, 2010 Seen 'em before. Nonetheless, thanks for the share. Quote
asok.airtcr Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 reality is that what we perceive. People do not accept even reality, if it does not suit them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.