Gauracandra Posted January 7, 2005 Report Posted January 7, 2005 These are all paintings on a FLAT surface. Pretty weird. Quote
Kulapavana Posted January 11, 2005 Report Posted January 11, 2005 what a great talent these people have! if they would only paint Lord Krishna once... Quote
ShegavichaRana Posted February 2, 2005 Report Posted February 2, 2005 fantastic to say the least!!! Quote
Guest guest Posted May 15, 2005 Report Posted May 15, 2005 Hey ! where did you get these from? are there more to see? May I get the link? thanks Quote
Gauracandra Posted March 28, 2006 Author Report Posted March 28, 2006 I have some new ones I'll put in a new post. However, thought I'd bring this back up to top to refresh people's memories. I'll add the new ones later. I'm having some technical difficulties. Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 I was having problems with a hidden pop-up manager. So I wasn't able to attach any pictures. Anyways, I found it and have disabled it so here are some new pictures... Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 How it really looks from wrong angle... Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 Now this is how it looks if you look at from the right angle... Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 Here is a picture from the right perspective... Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 Now the same picture from looked at from the wrong angle... Quote
Gauracandra Posted April 6, 2006 Author Report Posted April 6, 2006 Here is another.... http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/attachment.php?attachmentid=1066&d=1144295019\ Quote
yasmin Posted April 24, 2006 Report Posted April 24, 2006 the painting s are excelent u are a genious thanks god for giving u the talent nobody has .buy. Quote
theist Posted April 24, 2006 Report Posted April 24, 2006 There is no limits to the talent Krsna can bestow on any jiva. I find these paintings amazing. Says alot about the nature of our material sense perception. The common saying, "I won't believe it until I see it myself" sounds mighty hollow after seeing these. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.