IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Redsox

God: two Possibilities

Rate this topic

WARNING: THIS IS A RANT OF AN EXTREMELY DISILLUSIONED SEEKER OF GOD, READ IT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Have you prayed for krishna's mercy lately? I have, every day! like a little kid praying to santa clause to show up with a new christmas toy, I prayed to krishna like a child for him to even atleast show up in my dreams!!! I was willing to believe in that guy that we all call God even if he atleast managed to SHOWED UP IN MY DREAMS!

Let me tell you! I have given up. I have GIVEN UP any hope of finding God , EVER!, I am not even sure whether God cares or if He even exists!

It seems like it, because there are only two possiblities now: ready?

1) If God exists, He could easily take us out of samsara, unless he is a weakling (ofcourse he isn't a weakling because we can go on and on bull shitting about how he omnipotent). But He doesn't take us out of samsara, why? because he is like Santa Clause for us adults! he doesn't EXIST! If he does exist, why doesn't he SHOW UP? If you say he does show up, then let me ask why has to die?! Let me tell you, all those people Krishna, Rama, Chaitanya everyone! they were all BORN and they all DIED in their due time!

LET ME TELL YOU ACCORDING TO SHIVITE PHILOSOPHY, Krishna is a guy named Narayan Rishi and Arjun is another guy named Nara Rishi , They are both brothers, who prayed to shiva in their past lives and shiva being all powerful God , made them who they are! into krishna and arjun!

And Lets take a look at Vaishnav teaching now: According to Vaishanavas, no! shiva is just a servant to Krishna! it is really KRISHNA that comes to save mankind! and shiva is just taggling along as HANUMAN and everything.

And according to ADVAITA PEOPLE : SHIVA AND VISHNU just ride the backseat while BRAHMAN really drives.

SEE HOW DIFFERENT ALL OF THESE TEACHINGS ARE?

WHAT IS THE TRUTH? WHERE IS THE REAL TRUTH? LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION, HOW COME THE CHRISTIAN GOD ONLY DOES ALL HIS MAGIC TRICKS IN MIDDLE EAST AND NOT IN INDIA OR CHINA , AND HOW COME KRISHNA AND RAMA AND ALL AVATARS OF VISHNU ONLY BORN IN INDIA?????

OK forget all these arguments, Lets assume KRISHNA was really THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD, THEN HOW COME KRISHNA WAS SO INVOLVED IN POLITICS OF THAT ERA (READ MAHABHARAT) For SOME BULLSHIT FIGHT OVER A PIECE OF LAND NOT LARGER THAN RHODE ISLAND AND NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN ANY WARS EVER SINCE THAT STUPID 18 day war????

Same deal with the christian biblical God, HOW COME he cared for Jews who were slaves in EGYPT but didn't care when COUNTLESS OF JEWS WERE MASSACRED IN THE HOLOCAUST?! LET ME TELL YOU WHY!

GOD IS SANTA! EXCEPT HE IS NOT THAT JOLLY!

AND HE DOESN't EXIST!

2) OK Lets forget the entire argument made above, and lets assume GOD does exist, then probably he JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US! He probably doesn't care about us! If he does care, if he is *really* my best friend, Tell me why NEVER SHOWS UP OR WHY HE NEVER ACTS DIRECTLY IN ONE'S LIFE?, and NO I am not talking about the cryptic way we think "Oh wait, this happened to me, another human being helped me, or consoled me, oh its because of God" and I am certainly not talking about the time when you thought, "Oh this must be a sign from God" , NO! what I am asking is, when did God ever show up at your door to give you alteast a measely hug? Let me tell you, NEVER! you know why? HE DOESN't CARE! HE doesn't give a shit about our existence! He doesn't give a shit.

IT DOESN"T MATTER HOW THIS WORLD WAS CREATED, IT CHANGES NOTHING IN OUR LIVES IF THIS WORLD EVOLVED OR IF IT WAS CREATED IN 6 DAYS,5 days whatever! IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY PEACE NOR WILL IT CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN ANY WAY NOW.

It doesn't matter AT ALL if KRISHNA IS GOD, OR JESUS's GOD IS GOD or ALLAH, ALL this BULLSHIT FIGHTING AND DIVISIONS IS BECAUSE OF THIS , MY SANTA IS BETTER THAN YOURS ATTITUDE!

THERE IS NO GOD WHO CARES ABOUT OUR BULLSHIT LIVES, WE ARE WHAT WE MAKE OF OURSELVES IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT, if THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE After this ONE.

ALL THIS ENTIRE WORLD SEEMS TO CHANGE SO QUICKLY, every day every minute, every second, All of this to remain constant or in control of a supreme being is BULLSHIT.

SIGH, I CAN't BELIEVE I WASTED ALL THIS TIME IN MY LIFE LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR GOD WHEN I COULD HAVE USED IT FOR BETTER PURPOSES, LIKE HELPING THOSE POOR KIDS IN INDIA OR JOINING THE PEACE CORPS TO DO MY BEST TO RELIEVE PEOPLE OF THEIR SUFFERING!. PEOPLE LIKE JNDAS ( I mention him here because he is this forum's moderator and probably well known) ARE BETTER THAN ANY SWAMI WHO SITS ON HIS BUTT ALL DAY CHANTING HARE KRISHNA. IT IS BETTER TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER LIKE HUMAN BEINGS THAN TO SEARCH FOR ANY GOD.

THE FACT IS, WE DON'T NEED A GOD, WE NEED COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS AND UNDERSTANDING THAT WE ALL ARE RESTLESS AND WE SUFFER. THE WORLD IS JUST SUFFERING, SOME SUFFER BECAUSE OF MENTAL PROBLEMS, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE SUFFER BECAUSE THEY ARE STARVING, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE FOOD! , BEING THERE FOR EACH OTHER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY GOD OR SERVICE TO GOD AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

THANKS FOR READING MY RANT, THIS IS ALSO MY LAST POST PROBABLY HERE AND PROBABLY MY LAST SEARCH FOR GOD EVER WITH ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION AROUND THE WORLD. IN THE FUTURE, I WILL PROBABLY BE CHANGING MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS TO SERVE AN ATHEISTIC HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION LIKE PEACE CORPS OR RED CROSS IN THE FUTURE.

PEACE!

lolz

I wish you all the best in future.

I must add though, all those problems you have that are resulting in your being confused; there are explanations/answers in practically all of the prescribed literature as to why things are a certain way or taking place in a certain way.

In particular your problem with not being able to percieve Krishna's form with your material senses... This has been explained countless times.

But yeah, I can see your very fixed in your new found opinnion so I'll leave it.

By the way I think red cross is actually a christian organization.

Most of those charity/humanitarian things are organized by christians.

REDSOX you go you :rofl:.

Wow I think you can set up a theater piece with all your ranting like Shakespear festival or something like that. I can give you a titel for your play "THE RAGE/RANTINGS OF A MADMAN AGAINST GOD AND SANTA CLAUS"

Reminds me of a small spoilt brat throwing a temper tantrum because MOMMY/DADDY did not satisfy his senses!!!

OH BHOO HOO HOO Poor little kid.:crying2:

Hare Krsna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

You fight to see the air.... when all u have to do is open your mind and experience it around u... dont fight to see... give up and accept and u shall always see... :)

WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON BABBLING ABOUT NOW? THE SELF? LOL LOL LOL.

According to vaishnavism, KRISHNA CAN WHOOP YOUR SELF'S BEHIND anyday. THATS RIGHT, HE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU LIKE AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND. LOL

Anyway, I don't want to discuss this shit anymore, I just wanted to tell you that if you come to this site, leave all your ideas about the Self, they will tell you that any idea of a self is probably made up by people who will "WRITE ANYTHING" or "TWIST ANY THING WRITTEN IN SANSKRIT TO FIT THEIR NEEDS". And they will also tell you to believe in a heaven where YOU ROAM AROUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHO IS HIGH ON WEED and "SERVE KRISHNA". OH YEA THIS IS WHAT VEDAS WERE SAYING ALL ALONG, DUH! I CAN"T BELIEVE THOSE CRAZY ADVAITISTS MISSED THIS PART!.

AND KRISHNA COMES TO THIS PLANET every few years TO SHOW OFF HIS HAREM.

Thanks alot you guys. ( EDIT: OK , MY GRUDGE IS AGAINST YOUR GOD AND NOT TOWARD YOU, ALL THE VAISHNAVA PEOPLE ARE GOOD PEOPLE BUT THEY WORSHIP A SPOILED WOMANIZING NON EXISTENT GOD)

PS: YES THIS IS A VAISHNAVA APARADHA AND I AM HAPPY TO DO IT, WAITING FOR THAT BOLT OF LIGHTNING, ANY MINUTE NOW! LOL LOL LOL

Reminds me of a small spoilt brat throwing a temper tantrum because MOMMY/DADDY did not satisfy his senses!!!

OH BHOO HOO HOO Poor little kid.:crying2:

Hare Krsna

KRISHNA AS A PARENT:

KID: HEY MOMMY.

KRISHNA:.....

KID: HEY MOMMY CAN I GET A HUG?

KRISHNA: ....

KID: HEY MOMMY, DO YOU LOVE ME?

KID: MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

KID: MOMMY IF YOU LOVE ME SAY SOMETHING.

KID: MOMMY IF YOU LOVE ME, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING, AcT LIKE YOU DON't EXIST.

KID: YAY I KNEW IT, MOMMY LOVES ME. HEY MOMMY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING IF YOU THINK I WILL GO TO HEAVEN AND THOSE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS AND JEWS AND ALL THOSE FREAKY ATHIESTS WON'T.

KRISHNA: .....

KID:~YAY~ , I KNEW IT! I AM GOING TO HEAVEN!

PEACE!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON BABBLING ABOUT NOW? THE SELF? LOL LOL LOL.

According to vaishnavism, KRISHNA CAN WHOOP YOUR SELF'S BEHIND anyday. THATS RIGHT, HE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU LIKE AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND. LOL

Anyway, I don't want to discuss this shit anymore, I just wanted to tell you that if you come to this site, leave all your ideas about the Self, they will tell you that any idea of a self is probably made up by people who will "WRITE ANYTHING" or "TWIST ANY THING WRITTEN IN SANSKRIT TO FIT THEIR NEEDS". And they will also tell you to believe in a heaven where YOU ROAM AROUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHO IS HIGH ON WEED and "SERVE KRISHNA". OH YEA THIS IS WHAT VEDAS WERE SAYING ALL ALONG, DUH! I CAN"T BELIEVE THOSE CRAZY ADVAITISTS MISSED THIS PART!.

AND KRISHNA COMES TO THIS PLANET every few years TO SHOW OFF HIS HAREM.

Thanks alot you guys, YOU BUNCH OF SICK CULTISTS.

PS: YES THIS IS A VAISHNAVA APARADHA AND I AM HAPPY TO DO IT, WAITING FOR THAT BOLT OF LIGHTNING, ANY MINUTE NOW! LOL LOL LOL

PEACE!

Dude, four words: Turn off caps lock! LOL kthxbye

We got a crazy Red bull in the china shop!!!

You know who this Redsox reminds of....

Shishupal and his 100 offenses one too many offence them comes Sudrasen Chakra and swoosh Thats the end of Shisupal the Redsox Baby.

So much anger Ahhhh Shame Poor baby is hurt because his senses are left unsatisfied!!!:crying2:

It will be best to turn the opposite direction But maybe he is testing the Vaishnavas compassion.

But for my part I am not a vaishnava nor have I any compassion towards a Shishupal character.

I will avoid this fellow in the future and wishing those trying to talk/rescue The Red Bull all the Best

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

LOL Oh you got me, I am shishupal, you know what? I am the dreaded mayavadi, the wolf in the pack of sheep, I am here to serve as an example to show you all good devotees what will happen when you don't follow krishna LOL. Now I am scared , because if I don't believe in krishna he will whoop my behind LOL . Sorry I don't want to be an imaginary God's punching bag anymore. So if you will excuse me.

Good day to you and your imaginary beliefs.

LOL Oh you got me, I am shishupal, you know what? I am the dreaded mayavadi, the wolf in the pack of sheep, I am here to serve as an example to show you all good devotees what will happen when you don't follow krishna LOL. Now I am scared , because if I don't believe in krishna he will whoop my behind LOL . Sorry I don't want to be an imaginary God's punching bag anymore. So if you will excuse me.

Good day to you and your imaginary beliefs.

You said 2 posts ago that you wouldn't be posting here anymore. The fact that you're still posting here means that you are basically an attention whore. But hey, if you wanna stay and keep on displaying your pathetic pig-ignorance to us, then be my guest. It mildly amuses me. :cool:

lets stop abusive comments from all sides .................no more offense to anyone ...................we may disagree...........but we dont need to offend........and lets not get into who started ......lets leave it here.....

Krishna may be strangely silent, but it is easy to get a response from people here. :)

lol , that was funny. :rolleyes:

I guess the truth is always funnier and harder to accept than a fairy tale. :smash: because we are afraid , we are afraid of what might be the possibility if it was other way around, so we create our safe zones. we think about so many imaginary things, we forget what is right in front of us. Our life! lol, there was no God in it before, there is no God now, there won't be any God acting in my life in the future. God was pure imagination and my correlation to a mass hysteria until now. I know , its tough to accept it, but its the truth. Thats why it was so tough to hang on to the thought of God, because it is just a thought! in essence, it is impermanent, like all thoughts, it was delusional to get attached to one thought considering it to be "divine" while rejecting other thoughts and thinking that they are not divine. The thoughts of God are a safety net to escape our own responsibilities in life.

Lets say you need to lose weight, what will an average religious person do? pray to krishna? "I need to lose weight krishna so that i won't get diabetes, please give me strength for it , please please please". It is foolish really, if someone wants to lose weight, they can just go the gym and excercise LOL . Just go do it! why pray? .

People are fearful about their existence, as they get old, they fear of what is going to happen to them as death approaches. Their bodies degenerate, and they lose strength, but their clinging to life and desire to exist is such that they have to have a way to think that they will exist after this life, hence they hold on to a permanent existence, when there is no such thing.

Some people cling to God because they can't find Jobs, lol instead of trying harder, they pray LOL what will that accomplish? Nothing.

There are many who claim that they know instances where prayer saved lives , prayer healed them, just watch the 700 club, but the funny thing is I know and have seen many religious people pray , pray and pray and they meet their demise when the time comes, it is inevitable. There are probably a million instances where prayer didn't help while there are probably a few thousand where prayer did. Is this the way an all compassionate God who thinks everyone is his friend acts? If God exists, why listen to a few prayers while ignoring others?

The hindus say it is "karma". Agreed, if it is "good karma" that saves these few thousand people and if it is "bad karma" that kills the other million then where does God come into the picture? LOL Not here.

If it wasn't karma and God does really exist then all the devotees should be millionares right now. Ha! you don't need God to have high morals in life, to save animals and to be a good person. You need God however to create divisions to create the division between a brahmin and a sudra, or to create a division between a muslim and a christian so they both fight and die. LOL Terrible really, just terrible.

Before yesterday really, I thought alot about the idea of "Who am I" just like jnanis do. What a waste of time! lol , why does it matter who you are? You are here aren't you? lol who cares if it was Kishoradayaki vishnu or "the mind of brahman" or God's word that created this world? How does that change our lives now? We are here, we grow old and later we die. lol its as simple as that, so why not do something good for the society before dying? ha!

Redsox, are you serious that you are giving up faith? This is so sad! If you are then I have a ready answer that you can relate to but first explain yourself- are you giving up faith?

I am sorry if I came across as offensive to vaishnavas- I don't mean to agitate your belief system at all, do what you want, as i have said before, this is a simple rant, lol. but yes I am giving up faith in God completely. I see no point in it anymore.

Anyway I think i am done now. c ya audarya fellowship, will be back when I feel like it again.

You will probably get bored with materialism again sooner or later. Once you read this stuff like Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam it seems to draw you back even if you try to ignore it.

You are right, and its probably because I desire a better existence, even when I know there isn't any. It is like the desire of a child who craves for a toy , and to control it, the parents tell him to wait for Santa. Its like that, because of restlessness , not realizing that this material existence is just characterized by suffering, I keep coming back to this , thinking somehow it will be different or thinking that i understood it better this time around. Instead of facing my own problems head on, I ignore them using these books while ignoring the contradictions within them time and again. Like a little kid who believes santa lives in the north pole, and he brings you toys for christmas, he doesn't realize that there is no such creature.

The main thing I like about Krishna Consciousness is the avadhutas like Lord Rsabadheva and Jada Bharata who ended up wandering around acting like retarded madmen.

As far as solving your problems I have found praying and relying on God as a fairly effective method of solving problems. Most of the stuff I have prayed for has eventually come my way. Maybe not exactly as I planned but close enough to convince me there is a divine intelligence ultimately running the universe. No matter how much you go about solving your own problems humans still ultimately have to surrender because there is nothing humans can do to eventually stop death. That's the way I look at it anyway but I am sure you have heard this type of stuff millions of times from Hare Krishna devotees so who knows.

hinduism ..and to a large extent ..buddhism and jainism .....is ritualistic............these rituals ...wether designed to be practiced using the mind ....(mantra)....... the body ..(gross microsm,tantra)....or gross worldly objects(vedic rituals....gross macrocosm)....are scientific ..........micro rituals can also be observed in christianity and islam i.e the use of inscence and candles........all these rituals have been designed with a purpose ........and they give specific results ........wether one believes in god or not will depend on how one defines god.......however many of these rituals are belief neutral......and will give results .......what the scriptures say is not makebelieve .........and the practices presented in the scriptures work.....you are free to believe or not believe redsox....but i hope you dont throw the baby along with the water .......but at the end its going to be your call entire ly ........i will leave with some verses which may interest you,,,

verse_40_trans.gif

He who has no belief, he has belief,

he who has belief, he does not know.

To the existence depending on no other existence,

to that shree Guru salutations.

verse_43_trans.gif

Whose pair of lotus feet,

the remover of the pair of miseries,

A rescuer always from calamities,

to shree Guru I bow.

verse_44_trans.gif

If Shiva is angry the Guru is a savior,

if the Guru is angry Shiva surely is not one,

Therefore by means of all effort,

To shree Guru's shelter one should go.

verse_48_trans.gif

This salutation of folded hands by me is made,

for the ocean of compassion to increase,

By whose favor a living being,

from the wonders of samsara is liberated.

verse_49_trans.gif

Shree Guru's supreme form,

to the discriminating eye is nectar,

Those of dull fortune do not see,

just like the blind at sunrise.

verse_56_trans.gif

From whom favor having obtained,

the great ignorance one should give up,

And to that shree Indra of Masters,

salutions for the attainment of the desired object.

verse_65_trans.gif

Scriptures, clear seeing, legends,

inference, these four.

He who has these and self-sacrifice knows,

and the Master one should always remember.

verse_69_trans.gif

By whose mere rememberance

knowledge arises by itself,

He alone who is completely all attainments,

verse_74_trans.gif

There is no principle greater than the Guru,

no austerity greater than the Guru,

A principle greater than knowledge there is not,

verse_79_trans.gif

If Hari is angry the Guru is a saviour,

if the Guru is angry no one is,

Therefore with every effort,

to shree Guru's protection one should go.

verse_81_trans.gif

Knowledge with wisdom,

is obtained by devotion to the Guru.

Higher than the Guru there is not,

to be meditated upon is he by those clearing the Guru's way.

verse_84_trans.gif

Gods, kinnaras, gandharvas,

ancestors, yakshas, charanas,

Even sages, do not know

how to attend to the Guru correctly.

verse_86_trans.gif

They are not liberated, gods, gandharvas,

ancestors, yakshas, kinnaras,

Rishis, and all siddhas,

whose faces are averted from Guruseva.

____Shree Guru Gita...composed by lord Shiva..

full text .. http://www.pranakasha.com/guru_gita/verses_x-5.shtml

the reason i am posting this here and not on PM is because i think others in this forum would appreciate these verses as well......

cheers..:)

... but yes I am giving up faith in God completely. I see no point in it anymore.

Jesus No Hits Sox, 1-0, God sweeps World Series!

Boston (AP) God completed His sweep of the Red Sox today at Fenway Park in stunning fashion with Jesus H. Christ throwing his first post season no hitter. It took a miraculous defensive play by the Apostle Paul in the 8th inning to preserve the no no. Paul moving to his left at shortstop made an amazing diving catch and perfect throw to first to rob Mike Lowell. All God need was a 3rd inning home run to deep center field by the Archangel Michael, a mid-season aquisition from the Angels... As a side note Redsox agreed to give up his faith...

Comments:

(1) Red Sox Harry:

I don't understand why Redsox gave up his faith? Did he just release it? Surely he could have got something in a trade.

The Editor:

Redsox's faith wasn't really worth much to begin with besides he was due to become a free agent and wanted more playing time.

Hey Mississippi,

The reason we can't hear God talk is because we're deaf. That's why we engage in the process of Bhakti Yoga, to purify our senses so that we can see and hear God talk, walk, play...

The Peace Corp is nice, but it will only postpone the inevitable. Eventually, even if it takes another 200 million births, you will finally surrender in full to Lord Sri Krsna. And hey, I'll probably be there with you, washing pots in a Temple somewhere while you give class. I want to stick around a while longer and argue about ritvik and jiva fall.

Oh, and the reason I called you Mississippi... it's a simple word association metamorphosis: Red Sox/White Sox/Nellie Fox/Whoa Nellie!/Keith Jackson/Jackson Mississippi. Hope you don't mind.

2dgn79e.gif

Hey Mississippi,

The reason we can't hear God talk is because we're deaf. That's why we engage in the process of Bhakti Yoga, to purify our senses so that we can see and hear God talk, walk, play...

The Peace Corp is nice, but it will only postpone the inevitable. Eventually, even if it takes another 200 million births, you will finally surrender in full to Lord Sri Krsna. And hey, I'll probably be there with you, washing pots in a Temple somewhere while you give class. I want to stick around a while longer and argue about ritvik and jiva fall.

Oh, and the reason I called you Mississippi... it's a simple word association metamorphosis: Red Sox/White Sox/Nellie Fox/Whoa Nellie!/Keith Jackson/Jackson Mississippi. Hope you don't mind.

2dgn79e.gif

lol funny, whatever!! There is a big IF in all your statements. If you carry on with bhakti Yoga, If you see God, If he walks, If he plays, If that isn't your own imagination, If there is another life, If peace corps is just a material action meant to be nothing more than a distraction. Etc...

The entire philosophy of Bhakti is rooted in a big IF. Some say there are accounts of people reaching their final destination, but such accounts are wholly subjective. What is Objective under the sun? This life, this is all your have in front of you.

Jesus No Hits Sox, 1-0, God sweeps World Series!.

Why does the world need a savior ? from what? from themselves? from their own karmic tendencies that keep hurting them? lol, you've got yourself, there is no God and it doesn't matter if there is one.

The entire philosophy of Bhakti is rooted in a big IF.

And that is a subjective opinion. But what if it's true? You're approaching it from the angle "what if it's not true?"

One doesn't need to wait til the next life to find out if this process works. Ultimately, as Sriman George Harrison said, "The proof is in the pudding." There must be some taste, otherwise we will eventually give it up. Or some deep impressions of having experienced that taste in the past. Have you never experienced any joy from engaging in any of the 9 limbs of Bhakti Yoga, beginning with hearing, chanting, and remembering?