IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi script

Rate this topic

Hi, I would like to find out if theres anyone who could help me, i would like to know how to write my wives name in hindi or sanskrit for a tattoo her name is Emma Louise, Thank you:)

एमा लु‍ईस

Guest guest

can someone give me a hand and tell me how to write "Kevin" in hindi

it's for a tattoo on my arm

Guest guest

केविन

is tha how to write "Kevin?"

that's what i've been told

does anyone know how to spell "junior" then?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hi could someone please help me translate these names into hindi script please "amelia kathryn edith"</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">hi could someone please help me translate these names into hindi script please "amelia kathryn edith"</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

अमेलिया कॅथरिन एडिथ

Guest guest

I need my girlfriend and sons names in Hindi for a tattoo please, Jascha, and Austin. Whenever you have a chance it would be a big help.

Thank you so much!

Logan

Guest guest

i was wondering if anyone can show mw what

serenity would look like in sanskrit...

i would really appreciate it...

thank you

Guest guest

I would very much like to have the following names translated into hindi:

METTE

MIA

KIM

Also the letter K, when it stands alone. I know what KA looks like in hindi, but I´ve been told its different, if the sound is KE or KI.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Guest guest

could anyone help me to find the name joanne in hindi please.any help at all i would be greatly thankful.

Guest guest

hello everyone, my wife is going to get my sons name tattoo'd tommorrow.

i used hindipad to translate my sons name (harry), but have since been told that it is not accurate.

i would most appreciate any help you could give to me, to get the right translation.

thanks in advance

hello everyone, my wife is going to get my sons name tattoo'd tommorrow.

i used hindipad to translate my sons name (harry), but have since been told that it is not accurate.

i would most appreciate any help you could give to me, to get the right translation.

thanks in advance

I am assuming that 'ha' in pronounced like 'ha' in 'has' and 'rry' like 'ree' in 'tree'.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1261&stc=1&d=1155008586

post-324-138274053327_thumb.gif

Guest guest

could anyone help me to find the name joanne in hindi please.any help at all i would be greatly thankful.

I guess 'jo' is pronounced like 'jo' in joke',

'a' like 'a' in 'father'.

There are two n's in your name. Do you pronounce your name as if there are two n's or do you pronounce as if there is only one n?

How do you pronounce the last 'e'?

Guest guest

can ne1 do me a favour 2 translate dis name into hindi script as soon as possible...! thnx n i'll b greatfull....!

Guest guest

Hello i am looking to get the name jessica translated into hindi script so i can get a tattoo i have looked all over the net with no luck. any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Kyle

can ne1 do me a favour 2 translate dis name into hindi script as soon as possible...! thnx n i'll b greatfull....!

चौधरी बिलाल मज़हर