btaube07 Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 I am looking to getting a tatoo for my birthday and am interested in my name into Hindi.. My name is Blake. If you have any other hindi script about love I would be interested in what those are as well. Thank you! Quote
onthoofder Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 Hi everyone, and greetings from Belgium! First of all, "thank you" to the kind people who take the time to translate all these names in hindi, and yes, I too have a question:wink: My wife was born in India, Tamil Nadu, but she does not speak or write hindi, so I turn to you, my friends for a bit of help... I have 3 children and would like to tattoo their name, can someone help me out please? My 5 year old daughter is called: NOA My 2 year old son is called: MAURO MY 1 year old daughter is called: LUNA Oh, and of course, my wife is called: CYNTHIA And I'm ROBIN by the way. I would be most grateful if someone can translate these 5 names for me. You can also reach me by e-mail on nvheldendaden@hotmail.com A big sincere thank you for your help and effort! Kind regards, robin Quote
illuminerie Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 Can someone give me the Sanskrit translation of the English name Jeremy. Please post here Thank you! Quote
illuminerie Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Can someone tell me what the name Jeremy would be in Indian? Quote
Pedro Diaz Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 Thank you in advance. Can anyone help me translate the name Geraldine to Hindi script. Please email answer to as well as posted here. Quote
thedrum61 Posted November 12, 2010 Report Posted November 12, 2010 Hi there I was hoping that somebody on this forum would be happy to help me with translation into Hindi Script for me of the following names: Maggie George Nicola Many thanks in advance. Stuart Drummond Quote
nicklayton Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Please can someone send me the Hindi Translations for the following names for my wife and children. Adele Ellie Emily Millie as i want is as a tattoo on my forearm. Thank you very much. Quote
Guest Mais Posted April 20, 2014 Report Posted April 20, 2014 Please i need the name MAIS in hindi Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.