IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi script

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ive been searching unsuccessfully for months and months to find the translation into hindi script of the names...tracey jane...i hope someone out there can help me as i dont know where else to look. thanks... Andy

Guest guest

hi there, I am looking for my girlfriends name for a tatoo to write it in hindu can you please help me her name is Racquele thank you very much

hi there, I am looking for my girlfriends name for a tatoo to write it in hindu can you please help me her name is Racquele thank you very much

रॅकेल

Guest guest

I can help you....with all the names above......to be written in hindi or sanskrit scriptures....

Guest guest

yar koi acha sa person meri help kar doo plz koi mujhe hindi buhat pasand hai lakin mujhe nahi pata yeh kase likhte hai so plz koi mujhe salman ali ko hindi main likh kar bata dee main app ka sukarzuzar hoonga ! iam waiting for u?

I started a thread titled "Do you want to write in Hindi/Sanskrit?" You can visit the thread by clicking on the following link:-

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/forums/sanskrit/48650-do-you-want-write-hindi-sanskrit.html

It should help you write words in Hindi. I want to know if the thread is useful. So, could you please go through the thread and use it to write 'Salman Ali' in Hindi yourself? That way I will know what modifications I should make there.

Guest guest

Hi All,

If someone could translate the name "Elizabeth" in to hindi script I would be very grateful.

Thanks In advance for any help

Guest guest

Hi There Can Anyone Help Me My Girlfriend Wants Her Name Written In Hindi For Her Tattoo Can Someone Please Help Me

Guest guest

Hi, I was just wondering if someone can help me writing my name in Hindi. I can write it down on a paper, but a computer is a different thing. So please can someone help me, please let me know. Thanks anyway.

Plz meri madad karo!!

Guest guest

Please can someone help me too i am trying to look for my Husbands name in Hindi so i can get a tattoo, but no luck on the net please help with the following names below.

David=

DDM=

Charlie=

Thank you very much.

email me on melleney2b@hotmail.co.uk

Charlie.

Guest guest

I can help you....with all the names above......to be written in hindi or sanskrit scriptures....

hi if any one can help translate my name into hindi/sanskrit i have searched for hours on the internet and have had no luck. i wanted to get it as a tattoo for my birthday in a couple of days so if any one can help i would be so grateful!

oh my name is daniel.

thanks

Guest guest

Please translate the meaning of Bethan("consecrated to God") into Hindi or Sanskrit

Thank you.

Sangeetha

Hey.. I'm from Denmark, and i been thinking about getting the girl of my dreams name in hindi tattooed on my left underarm, so please help me translate the name "Elaine" ore maybe Mike and eternal love?? :) I would love who ever translatede it for me..

Thanks.. Mike my E-mail is Nowaq@hotmail.com

Please translate the meaning of Bethan("consecrated to God") into Hindi or Sanskrit

Thank you.

Sangeetha

dedicated to god = देवार्पिता

Guest guest

hi, i need the translation of the french name " Christelle " into hindi...

Thanks a lot.