Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

english names into hindi script

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Hello i am looking to get the name jessica translated into hindi script so i can get a tattoo i have looked all over the net with no luck. any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

 

thanks

Kyle

 

जेसिका

  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Could some one please translate my name, i have a rough idea as an indian friend has written it, but i need it neater in a font so i can get it tattooed, my name is shaun patrick kelly.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

Could some one please translate my name, i have a rough idea as an indian friend has written it, but i need it neater in a font so i can get it tattooed, my name is shaun patrick kelly.

 

शौन पॅट्रिक केली

Posted

 

Virgen Cesar , Alex

 

 

i Need this traslated please help me

 

 

Virgen

Posted

Hi, I would like to have my name translated in Hindi. I know what it should look like but I just want to be sure.

My name is Marissa

Posted

 

Hi, I would like to have my name translated in Hindi. I know what it should look like but I just want to be sure.

My name is Marissa

 

मॅरिसा

Posted

Hello, Pleeease! Can someone translate the names:

 

NORA

 

WILLIAM and

 

SILVIA into Hindi Script please?

 

Thanks for your help.

Rgds

Posted

 

Hello, Pleeease! Can someone translate the names:

 

NORA

 

WILLIAM and

 

SILVIA into Hindi Script please?

 

Thanks for your help.

Rgds

 

Respectively,

 

नॉरा विलियम सिल्व्हिया

Posted

 

Respectively,

 

नॉरा विलियम सिल्व्हिया

 

Thanks a lot! i appreciate it.

Posted

I would like my name translated into Hindi. I'm told that my name means "star" in Hindi. Is this correct? Thank you!

 

Tara

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to get a tattoo this weekend of my two sons names on my left wrist but I cannot find anyone to translate their names to the script that I want. PLEASE HELP! Their names are:

 

Julian and Evan

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

 

<!-- / message -->

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...