IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

i wouldnt mind if he was funny

Rate this topic

But he gives me the creeps. Ill go somewhere else until hes gone. Im sick of his mememe crap

Mahak,

Don't let this pud get under your skin.

Just ignore him.

But, I do know what you mean.

Some of these guys make me want to just stay off this forum.

I have probably run off a few people myself, but I can't do anything about that.

I am going to say my piece whether anyone likes it or not.

I try to look within my own heart whenever I hear an accusation that is unspecific. Still, I think Mahak must be referring to melvin/*****raj1.

It appears to me also that is who he is referring to. My question also is just how many account/personalities can you have on this forum?

It appears to me also that is who he is referring to. My question also is just how many account/personalities can you have on this forum?

Several if you know how to use proxy servers and mask your IP address.

There are a couple of clowns on here who do that.

I never do that, I can say that honestly.

Mel's been here for over seven years, on and off, working on his English, playing with his computer, and reading and pasting Gaudiya writings. One day he may encounter that change of heart that is described in the first chapter of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. And why not?

It was about 12 years ago when I star-

ted promoting Krishna consciousness to

my people because I was firmly convinced

that the Senyor Sto. Nino was Krishna Him-

self, the Holy Child enshrined at the Ba-

silica Minore del Santo Nino in Cebu City,

Philippines, after offering to my people

evidences of His discription from Srimad

Bhagavatam. But they have none of it be-

cause the Church thinks otherwise.

Like a salesman in Og Mandino`s book, the

Greatest Salesman, I was bound to be the

opposite of what it was supposed to be.

It`s like wanting to own a new pair shoes

desperately until, one day, while walking

along a busy street, he saw his old bud-

dy on a wheelchair without his feet.

Similarly, Dhruva Maharaja wanted to pos-

ses some land, but when he saw Lord Ke-

shava living on water, little boy Dhruva

eventually refused to accept the Lord for

any benediction.

I, too, wanted a Visa so that I could tra

vel to places in order to find the Lord,

but when, one day, I went inside the Basi

lica Minore del Santo Nino, I found out

that the Lord , Who was actually present

before me, was indeed living in the area

where I was actually born.

Now, I`m here because I wanted to promote

to you, the Santo Nino, because I`m 100%

sure He is no other than Krishna`s twin

Brother, Lord Balarama.

I don`t know. My people rejected me when

I wanted to convince them that the Holy

Child of Cebu was no other than Lord

Krishna. Maybe, you, too, are not convin-

ced, if I declare to all of you at www.

indiadivine.com that the Lord Senyor Sto.

Nino, Whom I told to my people is Lord

Krishna, may not be good for you if I say

that He is Lord Balarama. If you reject

me with this reason, then where will I

go?

What a great mystery indeed is God, Lord

Govinda. Only a pure-devotee surrendered

to the Supreme Personality of Godhead,

Vasudeva can know him in full: Vasudeva

sarvam iti sa mahatma sudarlabha.

I might as well just chant: Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare/

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

End of Story

For a few years Mel may have had an imaginary friend here called viji_53

It seems there were a number of imaginary friends according to Jahnava-Nitai's comments on this 2001 thread and also in these <a href=http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/search.php?searchid=86872 target=new>summary threads throughout the years.</a>

Mel's been here for over seven years, on and off, working on his English, playing with his computer, and reading and pasting Gaudiya writings. One day he may encounter that change of heart that is described in the first chapter of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. And why not?

For a few years Mel may have had an imaginary friend here called viji_53

It seems there were a number of imaginary friends according to Jahnava-Nitai's comments on this 2001 thread and also in these summary threads throughout the years.

:cool: Melvin was searching for the Absolute Truth in the early 80s. He couldn`t discern why he was born into this world. What was his real identity and his mission in life. Until he met his childhood friend, Guarasundar das, a Krsna devotee and lent him his books Srimad Bhagavatam. Then Melvin started copying Swami Prabhupad`s purports and shortened them to a size one could understand. Then he compiled them and started submitting these articles to The Freeman, a local daily.

Melvin was elated when the editor-in -chief agreed to have these articles published in the paper`s Views and Comments under a column named A Grain of Devotion by Naradadeva Bhagavan. When the first copy hit the streets, Melvin was so happy. Because it was the first time the people of Cebu would be able to read Swami Prabhupad`s purports.

Melvin was convinced he had a mission and that was to propagate the Krsna consciousness movement in the area where he was born. He kept on submitting Krsna conscious articles to The Freeman. Until one day, someone wrote to the paper that Naradadeva Bhagavan was no other than Melvin. That he was a charlatan so on and so forth.

Melvin didn`t earn a single centavo from the venture and yet the time, effort and logistics he spent having published Swami Prabhupad`s purports was matchless! When his column was abolished, Melvin in the late 1999s decided to surf the net and try his luck at writing Krsna conscious articles anywhere there was space. Here he found www.indiadivine.com. The website where he could show to everyone he means business.

End of Story

-----------:deal:

It appears that the moderation of this board is losing it's discrimination.

They will probably consider this posting a greater candidate for censorship than "melvins" rude and interruptive rantings, just because I am calling their discrimination into question.

Such is the way of things.

Hare Krsna

It appears that the moderation of this board is losing it's discrimination.

They will probably consider this posting a greater candidate for censorship than "melvins" rude and interruptive rantings, just because I am calling their discrimination into question.

Such is the way of things.

Hare Krsna

It's difficult to know what to do and I must admit it's been some time since I've seen an article by Melvin or his alter-egos, but maybe one day he will realize that in addition to publishing the works of Prabhupada his true mission is to follow those words. Then it will all be worthwhile. Then Melvin will actually serve his remote kingdom of Cebu. After seven years though, one might have lost all hope for a Madhai-Jagai reformation anytime soon.

However, given the volume of recent posts and now the advent of new alter-egos I can only guess that he has gone off the deep end of sanity again. The "User CP" button under the top Audarya logo will allow you to edit your list of IGNORE user names. This will silence Melvin, Krsnaraj1, Mel9, Naradadeva, Marco, Mateo, and anyone else that you find simply painful to your growth.

Maybe the girls around Cebu know him as Melvin the pelvis?:D

I said Melvin X, not Melvin XXX. Get your mind out of the gutter GV! :cool:

I just thought that Malcolm X was a more fitting comparison in this case, since he was one of Mahak's heroes.

Mahak please don`t go or at least say where you will be posting. I may not agree with what you post alot of the time but I can say with total honesty you are one of the wisest (sp.) posters here and some of your insights have been downright inspiring so please stay :bounce:

Okay, I will clarify. I am not opposed to humor, and well placed humor, even on serious threads, serves to act as comedy relief. Actually, this reflects on my spiritual master, who I regard as the most humorous, the most genuinely funny person, full of pleasing personality. Sometimes, humor serves to wake us up from our own illusions of self-importance.

My complaint is that threads are constantly interrupted by self serving and not-at-all funny remarks that add nothing to the otherwise pleasing atmosphere of audarya fellowship. In fact, there have been posts recently that are downright contemptable, lower than off color, borderline perverted. Followed up by his nonsense laughing at his own cuteness, the hehehe, makes me thing of a flasher waiting to prey on some unexpecting kid with his perversion.

Spamming is never cool. If you engage in sensible discussion, then you have every right, even responsibility, to break it up with a humorous remark. But if you spoil seven different threads at once, with nothing substantial to add to any of them, just playing a "disturbance" game, this is spamming. The fact that one has used so many names is proof positive, because the devotees who use this thread with the spirit of why it was created by Jahnava Nitai das keep their identities intact, have signed on with their own trademark personalities, etc. Even devotees who change their handles from time to time continue to honestly participate in what, despite claims from our detractors, is nothing other than bhakti yoga. If anyone types the URL with intent other than the practice of sadhana bhakti, I object fully. This actually includes those who may be greatly offensive to the sensibilities of the vaisnava community, yet are not envious and honestly are in the inquisitive mode.

We all get upset with the opinions of others, and we react. I block Guruvani, but after awhile, I crave to hear from him. There are bush-heads out there that apall me, but their grasp on spiritual ideology makes me want to associate with them. This is a temple, full of diversity, but bhakti yoga takes place, even in the midst of our incessant disagreements.

Speaking (only) for myself, I come here for association of my peers. My self imposed exile for the last thirty years wears on me, and If I can come here to associate with the great souls that participate, I regard this as a special gift. Because I regard audarya fellowship as a temple of the Supreme Lord, if I see someone who is being not just silly, but disruptive, I gotta say something. To allow this is to say I approve of his disruption. Then I get very sad because I want more of those who dont come often, post once a year (like sad lone wolf).

Her Servant, a very respected member of this forum, made a good point last week, touching on a subject very seldom discussed. It is seldom discussed for good reason, because the subject is "mauna", silence. If one doesnt have anything to say, nothing should be said. Period, end of sentence. This is not just a desire of mine to have us practice such restraint, this is a principle central to this scientific process. The nectar of instruction tells us who to hear from, one who controls the pullings of certain senses, headed by the tongue itself. I dont really think I could stand to be in a room with one wolfing down big macs with cow blood dripping down his shirt, so it is not much of a stretch to be offended by another form of complete loss of control of the tongue Maybe one doesnt accept that fingerboards and screens are hearing and chanting, but my spiritual master does, and has said so in regards to reading and writing.

I sincerely hope the person doesnt respond to this post, because this will be offensive to me personally. Ive had enough, then and now. But he doesnt care, and Im all but certain his drivel will follow. because he has no respect, even for himself, having rejected all the good advice from the wonderful devotee participants.

Anyway, Ive said my piece. If someone took the time to correct any bad behavior on my part, Id certainly do something about it. What we need here and now is mauna. Unless, of course, something valid is to be said.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

"Now, I`m here because I wanted to promote

to you, the Santo Nino, because I`m 100%

sure He is no other than Krishna`s twin

Brother, Lord Balarama."

Melvin .. if you are reading, I too find many of your posts strange and I confess, I don't understand your writings. But regarding the above quote, posted by Bro gHari maharaja, I think the following reading will help your spiritual journey. The following reading has certainly helped my sadhana. I think you will find this very interesting considering that you likely have a catholic upbringing.

Text 4

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, is the fountainhead of all incarnations. Lord Baladeva is His second body"

Purport

"Lord Sri Krishna, the absolute Personality of Godhead, is the primeval Lord, the original form of Godhead, and His first expansion is Sri Balarama."

THIS IS THE CATHOLIC CREED DOCTRINE OF THE MONO-GENOUS (ONLY, SOLE, ALONE GENERATED 'ONLY BEGOTTEN') AND HOMO-OUSIOS (SAME ONE-IN-BEING) SECOND PERSON OF THE GODHEAD.

Text 5

"They are both one and the same identity. They differ only in form. He is the first bodily expansion of Krishna, and He assists in Lord Krishna’s transcendental pastimes."

IN EGYPT THE DIFFERENT 'BODIES' OR FORMS OF THE LORD HERI (HERU) OR ASAR (OSIRIS, HEBREW YAHU) WERE CALLED KAS. IN PURE LAND BUDDHISM THESE ARE CALLED KAYAS. THE PURE LAND BUDDHIST TRINITY IS CALLED THE TRI KAYA, OR THREE BODIES OF THE BUDDHA. THIS IS THE NORTHERN BUDDHIST USE OF THE SANSKRIT TERM KAYA.

Purport

"Balarama is a svamsa expansion of the Lord, and therefore there is no difference in potency between Krishna and Balarama."

IN THE CATHOLIC CREED THE SECOND PERSON (PURUSHA) IS GOD FROM GOD, ONLY BEGOTTEN, ONE IN BEING WITH THE FIRST, AND THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS BOTH SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL ARE MADE.

Text 10 Purport

"Sri Balarama is the servitor Godhead who serves Lord Krishna in all affairs of existence and knowledge."

CHRIST IS THE SERVITOR LORD. THE FIRST PERSON / FATHER IS GOD WHO IS WORSHIPED BY THE SECOND AND THIRD PERSONS.

You can read about the Balarama and Jesus connections in more detail here:

http://www.saragrahi.org/Header%20Links/Articles%20By%20Author/Bhakti%20Anand%20Goswami/951%20Nityananda%20Trayodasi%20Offering%20Part%201.htm

and

http://www.saragrahi.org/Header%20Links/Articles%20By%20Author/Bhakti%20Anand%20Goswami/952%20Nityananda%20Trayodasi%20Offering%20Part%202.htm

and in general, most writings here:

http://www.saragrahi.org/Header%20Links/Articles%20By%20Author/Bhakti%20Anand%20Goswami/Bhakti%20Anand%20Goswami%20Alphabetical.htm

Hare Krsna! Jesu Ki Jaya!