IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

I have tried using the "how to translate to hindi" thread but would like to be certain and i'm not!

I'd like Atkinson translated if possible

Pronounced basically as it looks "ATKINSON"

Many thanks.

Guest guest

Hello!

I was wondering if enyone could translate my name (Krystyna) & my nickname (zoira) into hindi?

Pronunciation:

Polish is also phonetic language (we have few exceptions but in my name there is none of them) so I'll explaine how to pronunce every letter:

K - like "cream"

r - like "rice"

y - "in"

s - "steal"

t - "translation"

n - "not"

a - u in "cup"

z - "zoo"

o - "off"

i - I've just found an exeption :) it's usualy like ee in see but in this case it's more like y in "yeti"

Thank you very much for your help :)

Hi All,

I have tried using the "how to translate to hindi" thread but would like to be certain and i'm not!

I'd like Atkinson translated if possible

Pronounced basically as it looks "ATKINSON"

Many thanks.

Ignore the circle.

अॅटकिनसन

Hello!

I was wondering if enyone could translate my name (Krystyna) & my nickname (zoira) into hindi?

Pronunciation:

Polish is also phonetic language (we have few exceptions but in my name there is none of them) so I'll explaine how to pronunce every letter:

K - like "cream"

r - like "rice"

y - "in"

s - "steal"

t - "translation"

n - "not"

a - u in "cup"

z - "zoo"

o - "off"

i - I've just found an exeption :) it's usualy like ee in see but in this case it's more like y in "yeti"

Thank you very much for your help :)

क्रिस्टीना झोयरा

Guest guest

I need help translating Norma to Hindi and also Christopher to Hindi,

It would be greatly appreciated , being loking every where

Chris

Guest guest

Can someone please translate the name "Andrew" into Hindi please as i am getting a tattoo thanks very much

Guest guest

hiya i would be grateful if you could show me this name in hindi?

any help would be appreciated. also please can you type it in hindi so i can see what it would look like.

thanks

Guest guest

hi, my name is priya, short for priyabhashani ramsaroop.im trying to translate my name in hindi and into sanscrit for a tatoo. please can you help me. i would really appreciate it

thanks,

PRIYA

hi, my name is priya, short for priyabhashani ramsaroop.im trying to translate my name in hindi and into sanscrit for a tatoo. please can you help me. i would really appreciate it

thanks,

PRIYA

प्रियभाषिणी रामसरूप

Guest guest

drkpp,

A in Atkinson is pronounced like A in At. Please see how you have represented A of Atkinson in Devanagiri. Do you think it should really be written like that?

Guest guest

Can someone please translate my sons name and this quote....

his name is CARSTON

the quote is...."anointed to be my seven".....thanks for any help

Guest guest

I'm searching for a long time for the translation of the names of my two daughters Nadine and Isabella. The following resluts of my search are: इज़बेल्ला and नदिन् can some body tell me if they are oke?

I also found a translation website: 216.15.114.45:8080/cgi-bin/webitrans.pl but the translations there are diverend from the other translations. And does the hindi script use capital letters? that makes a diverense to :) Isabella I like the most in the Hindi script and Nadine in the Bengali script.

Guest guest

hay i was wondering if any of u knew how the name michelle is writen in arabic i need it for a tattoo

i've been trying to get my tatoo for a long time and if you can help me id greatly appretiate it. My name is "Daniel Clarke" and i want to get it tatooed in hindu lettering so if you can please print chris just like you did for the other person who emailed you id appretiate it.

thanks,

Danny

I'm searching for a long time for the translation of the names of my two daughters Nadine and Isabella. The following resluts of my search are: इज़बेल्ला and नदिन् can some body tell me if they are oke?

I also found a translation website: 216.15.114.45:8080/cgi-bin/webitrans.pl but the translations there are diverend from the other translations. And does the hindi script use capital letters? that makes a diverense to Isabella I like the most in the Hindi script and Nadine in the Bengal