IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

I'm searching for a long time for the translation of the names of my two daughters Nadine and Isabella. The following resluts of my search are: इज़बेल्ला and नदिन् can some body tell me if they are oke?

I also found a translation website: 216.15.114.45:8080/cgi-bin/webitrans.pl but the translations there are diverend from the other translations. And does the hindi script use capital letters? that makes a diverense to Isabella I like the most in the Hindi script and Nadine in the Bengal

I'm searching for a long time for the translation of the names of my two daughters Nadine and Isabella. The following resluts of my search are: इज़बेल्ला and नदिन् can some body tell me if they are oke?

I also found a translation website: 216.15.114.45:8080/cgi-bin/webitrans.pl but the translations there are diverend from the other translations. And does the hindi script use capital letters? that makes a diverense to Isabella I like the most in the Hindi script and Nadine in the Bengal

help... ?? please... ??

this is my last hope... i've been searching everywhere and been unsuccessful. I was also wondering if someone could possibly translate my name into Hindi... well... in fact 2 names. They are: Laura and Mia... if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated... thanks again

help... ?? please... ??

this is my last hope... i've been searching everywhere and been unsuccessful. I was also wondering if someone could possibly translate my name into Hindi... well... in fact 2 names. They are: Laura and Mia... if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated... thanks again

help... ?? please... ??

this is my last hope... i've been searching everywhere and been unsuccessful. I was also wondering if someone could possibly translate my name into Hindi... well... in fact 2 names. They are: Laura and Mia... if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated... thanks again:smash: :mad:

In Hindi, Isabella = इझाबेला

In Bengali, Nadine = নদিন

help... ?? please... ??

this is my last hope... i've been searching everywhere and been unsuccessful. I was also wondering if someone could possibly translate my name into Hindi... well... in fact 2 names. They are: Laura and Mia... if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated... thanks again:smash: :mad:

Laura = लॉरा

Mia = मिया

Guest guest

hello could u please translate the name

Michel pronouched with i from machine, or like mechel

and the name Frank with the a pronouced like in ago or above

there not pronounced like in englisch because im dutch ;)

there for tattoo

u can email me 2 on Me.chelleke@hotmail.com

thx

Guest guest

you helped me with my tattoo a couple of years ago, saying "emma" on my arm, i would like to add "my beautiful wife" to this, if you could help i would like this in hindi, urdu, bengali and all of the others, thanks.

Guest guest

Please can someone help me too i am trying to look for my Husbands name in Hindi, but no luck on the net please help with the following names below.

David=

DDM=

Charlie=

Thank you very much.

Charlie.

Guest guest

hi just been reading all the posts on here and was wondering if you could translate my name daniel into hindi/sanskrit as i would like to get it tattood for my bday. would be so grateful

Guest guest

how to i translate michael into hindi i am getting a tattoo so would be greatful if anyone could help?

Guest guest

इंद्रा

I what kind of font is this written ?

Ive installed a hindi font but when i cut and paste the writting change

Tobas

Guest guest

I, also, am looking for a name translation. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you translate my name (Meghan) into whatever scripts/forms that you know. My e-mail address is boggsy9313@ . Thanks.

hello could u please translate the name

Michel pronouched with i from machine, or like mechel

and the name Frank with the a pronouced like in ago or above

there not pronounced like in englisch because im dutch ;)

there for tattoo

u can email me 2 on Me.chelleke@hotmail.com

thx

मिचेल फ़्रँक

i've been trying to get my tatoo for a long time and if you can help me id greatly appretiate it. My name is "Daniel Clarke" and i want to get it tatooed in hindu lettering so if you can please print chris just like you did for the other person who emailed you id appretiate it.

thanks,

Danny

डॅनि‍एल क्लर्क

Guest guest

Dear drkpp,

thanks so much for your service. Could you please translate David into Sanskrit for me? thanks.