Guest guest Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 Hi I want a tattoo.. taken me ages to think of what to get, i love incubus and i know brandon has a hindi/sanskrit one on his arm... and i wanted my name in that language so if somebody could be ever so kind and find me the name ( Wayne ) in sanskrit or hindi that would be so great thanks in advance Quote
torryc39 Posted September 21, 2006 Report Posted September 21, 2006 Can someone please translate the name: Torry Carroll into hindu script? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you Quote
soccer21 Posted October 1, 2006 Report Posted October 1, 2006 My friends birthday is coming up and I would like to write her name in Hindi on the card.. The name is "Saila"...could someone be kind enough to translate this into hindi so I can hand write it on the card? I would appreciate it greatly!! My e-mail is sinro1@sgu.edu Thanks!! Quote
drkpp Posted October 1, 2006 Report Posted October 1, 2006 Hi I want a tattoo.. taken me ages to think of what to get, i love incubus and i know brandon has a hindi/sanskrit one on his arm... and i wanted my name in that language so if somebody could be ever so kind and find me the name ( Wayne ) in sanskrit or hindi that would be so great thanks in advance वेयन Quote
Guest guest Posted October 3, 2006 Report Posted October 3, 2006 Would greatly appreciate these three names translated Ryan = Stanley = Stan = Quote
drkpp Posted October 8, 2006 Report Posted October 8, 2006 Can someone please translate the name: Torry Carroll into hindu script? I would appreciate it very much.Thank you टोरी कॅरॉल Quote
Guest guest Posted October 9, 2006 Report Posted October 9, 2006 Hello, Could anyone provide me with the name Joshua in Hindi please? Many thanks Simon. Quote
Guest guest Posted October 10, 2006 Report Posted October 10, 2006 this is my last hope... i've been searching everywhere and been unsuccessful. I was also wondering if someone could possibly translate my name into Hindi... well... in fact 2 names. They are: Laura and Mia... if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated... thanks again > I do'nt know about Laura but Perhaps word Mia has came from MAYA. MAYA is the another name of Mahalaxmi wife of GOD VISHNOO. Perhapes you are aware about VISHNU or not but you should know that VISHNU is the name of LORD RAM & KRISHNA Quote
Avinash Posted October 10, 2006 Report Posted October 10, 2006 I have heard "Laura" pronounced many times. In this Lau is pronounced like Lo of Lord and ra is pronounced like raa. This is written in Hindi as :- Now, let me guess Mia. Mi is pronounced like mi in mint (or do you give stress on i as ee in see?) and a in mia is pronounced like a in yacht. If you pronounce Mia differently, then let me know. Assuming that my guess is correct, Mia in Hindi is:- Please click on the following link and answer survey questions there:- http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/forums/sanskrit/422295-survey-those-who-want-words-hindi-sanskrit.html Quote
mason4713 Posted October 10, 2006 Report Posted October 10, 2006 I have an extensive list of about 50 names that I would like to get translated into sanskrit. It is for a project that I am involved in..if anyone can assit me..I can either end you an email of the list of names if it would be easier ..or you let me know how you wish to receive the list..thank you very much! Quote
Guest guest Posted October 11, 2006 Report Posted October 11, 2006 Can someone translate Sunil into hindi for me, thanks Quote
drkpp Posted October 15, 2006 Report Posted October 15, 2006 Can someone translate Sunil into hindi for me,thanks सुनील Quote
Guest guest Posted October 18, 2006 Report Posted October 18, 2006 Could somebody do me a favour and e-Mail me the translation for the following names: Casper and Ramsi (diveandsun@web.de) Quote
drkpp Posted October 19, 2006 Report Posted October 19, 2006 Could somebody do me a favour and e-Mail me the translation for the following names: Casper and Ramsi (diveandsun@web.de) कॅस्पर रम्सी Quote
Guest guest Posted October 21, 2006 Report Posted October 21, 2006 Hi i've just had a little girl called zara and want it tattoo'd into hindu can anyone help? thanks Quote
drkpp Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Hi i've just had a little girl called zara and want it tattoo'd into hindu can anyone help? thanks झारा Quote
Guest guest Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 Hello there, Not sure if I am doing this right? I am in need of some translation of the following names into Hindi Script. Can you help me?? JARIME JESSE TALIYAH I wish to have them tattooed on me. Regards Alexandra Quote
drkpp Posted October 27, 2006 Report Posted October 27, 2006 Hello there, Not sure if I am doing this right? I am in need of some translation of the following names into Hindi Script. Can you help me?? JARIME JESSE TALIYAH I wish to have them tattooed on me. Regards Alexandra जेरिम जेसी टालिया Quote
Guest guest Posted November 4, 2006 Report Posted November 4, 2006 Would greatly appreciate these three names translated Ryan = Stanley = Stan = Thanks in advance I would like to get these names of my children tatooed. -Lynn Quote
drkpp Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 Would greatly appreciate these three names translated Ryan = Stanley = Stan = Thanks in advance I would like to get these names of my children tatooed. -Lynn Respectively,रायन स्टॅनली स्टॅन Quote
Guest guest Posted November 11, 2006 Report Posted November 11, 2006 Can somebody please translate the name TERRI for me by any chance? Quote
Guest guest Posted November 11, 2006 Report Posted November 11, 2006 Can somebody please translate the name TERRI into Hindi Script for me? Quote
Guest guest Posted November 11, 2006 Report Posted November 11, 2006 hi, I have been searching the web for ages trying to figure out how to transcribe my name (Elisabeth Risberg) into Hindi without any luck. saw that someone posted replies to my cause in this forum. would be really greatful if someone could do this for me:) Quote
drkpp Posted November 14, 2006 Report Posted November 14, 2006 hi, I have been searching the web for ages trying to figure out how to transcribe my name (Elisabeth Risberg) into Hindi without any luck.saw that someone posted replies to my cause in this forum. would be really greatful if someone could do this for me:) एलिजाबेथ रिसबर्ग Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.