IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

North Wales holiday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jo,

I know you are joking, but please dont . Its a very sore subject, and one that is very close to home, what with my wifes shop going bust and me having to re-mortgage th house to pay off her debts. But also because some of the poorest areas in Britain are in the Welsh valleys, and I dont need to mention the industrial heritage and what that has done to the area I live and the health of the community.

Sorry, touched a nerve there!

The Valley Vegan.......

All our business is going to Wales - I believe the government give grants to companies to take business that way. It happened to my husbands firm - so you lot made most of his colleagues redundant! (Just kidding). Colin does have to visit the branch in Wales quite often - just to keep them on the right tracks - you understand :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:43 PM

Re: Re: North Wales holiday

It took a Welsh company to produce it.

Just a thought is all.

Cymru am Byth

The Valley Vegan.......nikki_mackovitch <nikkimack wrote:

Hi JoYou still have Dr. Who on the air?!*sigh*I haven't seen it in ages. Don't think we have it anymore in Chicago.BBNikki , "Jo Cwazy" wrote:> LOL Peter (VV)> > It really did rain every day or night for two weeks! We had a good time though, as we have everytime we have visited Wales.> > Did you enjoy Dr Who tonight - the Slitheen in Cardiff? I liked the reference to someone getting blown up because the 'danger' sign was written only in Welsh!> > JoTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> *searching her English to English dictionary for pepper-pot*

OK... what wildly bizarre word do you folks in the US have for pepper-pot,

then? It's basically a pot which contained ground pepper - usually shaped a

bit like a dalek. All I can say is that the Danes would be shocked that

anyone doesn't know what a pepper-pot is :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the 80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher years ( very popular round here during the miners strikes).Makes Benny Hill seem fantastic.

The Valley Vegan.......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Benny Hill - the biggest embarrassment to Britain ever. What a horror.

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 5:24 AM

i get BBC america

its a strange channel...while they have some newer stuff, they still have lotsa benny hill, monty python, etc

tho..i do enjoy the young ones...even if i have seen every episode 40 billion times

:) Anouk Sickler Jun 7, 2005 8:59 PM Re: North Wales holiday , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> gettin dr who would cost moneyPBS has been the traditional place BBC programs and the like have found Hi fraggle,There is a channel available by cable, in the US called, BBC America.I wonder if this programme would be on it. A year ago in ny, I used to have cable and used to enjoy the shows. To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> So far, the two that have gotten me best lately was The Ring and The

> Grudge. Other than that I have not been too impressed. I dunno,

> maybe I am just going numb to it all.

Have you seen the original Japanese " Ring " - I've not seen the American

re-make, but the Japanese one is fantastic, and everyone I know who've seen

both say the Japanese one is much better...

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Who was that awful actor that played the master? he was only one step behind the Brigadier mind!.......talking of worst acting, anyone remeber Blakes Seven..........ha,ha,ha.funny just thinking about it.

The Valley Vegan........Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Are you thinking of the Master???BBJo> > > *evil grin*> > Do you know, all you need to go with that look is one of those small> pointy beards :-)> > BB> Peter> > > > > To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Roger Delgado was one, but I liked him, didn't think he was aweful. Peter will remember the name of the second actor.

I do remember Blakes Seven - we know Paul Darrow.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:39 PM

Who was that awful actor that played the master? he was only one step behind the Brigadier mind!.......talking of worst acting, anyone remeber Blakes Seven..........ha,ha,ha.funny just thinking about it.

Are you thinking of the Master???BBJo> > > *evil grin*> > Do you know, all you need to go with that look is one of those small> pointy beards :-)> > BB> Peter> > > > > To send an email to - >

Guest guest

u ppl obviously are home much too often

:)

say the first episode of Lost waiting fer my ride to come get me, and alas, thought it was absolute garbage..sorry nikki_mackovitch Jun 11, 2005 6:27 AM Re: North Wales holiday Hi JoI think you;ll like Lost. It has some pretty good twists and turns and I especially like how in each episode you find out more about the people's backgrounds. It adds more to the story.Alias is about FBI agents and is written very well. 24 is about CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit)for America and it is written pretty well too.Both have good plots and some good twists too.BBNikki :) , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> wrote:> I'll have to watch those then. I'm bound to find something I like.> > BB> Jo> > , "nikki_mackovitch" <nikkimack@m...>> wrote:> > Hi Jo> > > > Than let's hope Dr. Who continues on!> > > > I liked Next Generation better too. Definately more interesting.> > > > Now I like Alias, Lost and 24. Not on Sci-Fi tho. Especially Lost!> > > > BB> > Nikki> > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > wrote:> > > I liked Stargate, and my favourite Star Trek was Next Generation -> > > sadly both finished now, along with Buffy and Angel. I will have> > > nothing new to watch when Dr Who has finished :-(> > > > > > BB> > > Jo> > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > <nikkimack@m...>> > > wrote:> > > > Hi Jo> > > > > > > > I am bad at that too, though we don't have Sky1 here, it is > > > > something else and none of them I watch religiously. But I like > > to > > > > catch at time Stargate, Andromeda, some Star Trek and a few of > > their > > > > movies and made-for programs.> > > > > > > > BB> > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > > > wrote:> > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > Which programmes do you like? > > > > > > > > > > I can never remember which programmes are on Sci Fi and which > > on > > > > Sky > > > > > 1.> > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > > > > <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > > > > > Hi Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > For some of the things they show, definately! Though I must > > say > > > > > they > > > > > > do tend to have a few good programs and movies.> > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , metalscarab@c... wrote:> > > > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Standards? Geesh, I've seen some of the stuff they put > > on!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If it's anything like the Sci Fi channel we get in the UK, > > > > then > > > > > Dr > > > > > > Who is> > > > > > > probably a bit too good... too much like good drama > > without > > > > > enough > > > > > > space> > > > > > > battles :-)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > > PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

One generally doesn't have the old type pepper pots anymore. It is ground

and put in a shaker here. If you are going to grind your own it is a pepper

mill.

Lynda

-

Peter <metalscarab

Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:11 AM

> Hi Nikki

>

> > *searching her English to English dictionary for pepper-pot*

>

> OK... what wildly bizarre word do you folks in the US have for pepper-pot,

> then? It's basically a pot which contained ground pepper - usually shaped

a

> bit like a dalek. All I can say is that the Danes would be shocked that

> anyone doesn't know what a pepper-pot is :-)

>

> BB

> Peter

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

There's nowt wrong with home Fraggle :-)

BBJo

say the first episode of Lost waiting fer my ride to come get me, and alas, thought it was absolute garbage..sorry nikki_mackovitch Jun 11, 2005 6:27 AM Re: North Wales holiday Hi JoI think you;ll like Lost. It has some pretty good twists and turns and I especially like how in each episode you find out more about the people's backgrounds. It adds more to the story.Alias is about FBI agents and is written very well. 24 is about CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit)for America and it is written pretty well too.Both have good plots and some good twists too.BBNikki :) , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> wrote:> I'll have to watch those then. I'm bound to find something I like.> > BB> Jo> > , "nikki_mackovitch" <nikkimack@m...>> wrote:> > Hi Jo> > > > Than let's hope Dr. Who continues on!> > > > I liked Next Generation better too. Definately more interesting.> > > > Now I like Alias, Lost and 24. Not on Sci-Fi tho. Especially Lost!> > > > BB> > Nikki> > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > wrote:> > > I liked Stargate, and my favourite Star Trek was Next Generation -> > > sadly both finished now, along with Buffy and Angel. I will have> > > nothing new to watch when Dr Who has finished :-(> > > > > > BB> > > Jo> > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > <nikk imack@m...>> > > wrote:> > > > Hi Jo> > > > > > > > I am bad at that too, though we don't have Sky1 here, it is > > > > something else and none of them I watch religiously. But I like > > to > > > > catch at time Stargate, Andromeda, some Star Trek and a few of > > their > > > > movies and made-for programs.> > > > > > > > BB> > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > > > wrote:> > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > Which programmes do you like? > > > > > > > > > > I can never remember which programmes are on Sci Fi and which > > on > > > > Sky > > > > > 1.> > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > > > > <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > > > > > Hi Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > For some of the things they show, definately! Though I must > > say > > > > > they > > > > > > do tend to have a few good programs and movies.> > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , metalscarab@c... wrote:> > > > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; Standards? Geesh, I've seen some of the stuff they put > > on!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If it's anything like the Sci Fi channel we get in the UK, > > > > then > > > > > Dr > > > > > > Who is> > > > > > > probably a bit too good... too much like good drama > > without > > > > > enough > > > > > > space> > > > > > > battles :-)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > > PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

pheh

there's a whole wide world to explore

Jo Cwazy Jun 11, 2005 12:16 PM Re: Re: North Wales holiday

BBJo

say the first episode of Lost waiting fer my ride to come get me, and alas, thought it was absolute garbage..sorry nikki_mackovitch Jun 11, 2005 6:27 AM Re: North Wales holiday Hi JoI think you;ll like Lost. It has some pretty good twists and turns and I especially like how in each episode you find out more about the people's backgrounds. It adds more to the story.Alias is about FBI agents and is written very well. 24 is about CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit)for America and it is written pretty well too.Both have good plots and some good twists too.BBNikki :) , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> wrote:> I'll have to watch those then. I'm bound to find something I like.> > BB> Jo> > , "nikki_mackovitch" <nikkimack@m...>> wrote:> > Hi Jo> > > > Than let's hope Dr. Who continues on!> > > > I liked Next Generation better too. Definately more interesting.> > > > Now I like Alias, Lost and 24. Not on Sci-Fi tho. Especially Lost!> > > > BB> > Nikki> > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > wrote:> > > I liked Stargate, and my favourite Star Trek was Next Generation -> > > sadly both finished now, along with Buffy and Angel. I will have> > > nothing new to watch when Dr Who has finished :-(> > > > > > BB> > > Jo> > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > <nikk imack@m...>> > > wrote:> > > > Hi Jo> > > > > > > > I am bad at that too, though we don't have Sky1 here, it is > > > > something else and none of them I watch religiously. But I like > > to > > > > catch at time Stargate, Andromeda, some Star Trek and a few of > > their > > > > movies and made-for programs.> > > > > > > > BB> > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > > > wrote:> > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > Which programmes do you like? > > > > > > > > > > I can never remember which programmes are on Sci Fi and which > > on > > > > Sky > > > > > 1.> > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > > > > <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > > > > > Hi Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > For some of the things they show, definately! Though I must > > say > > > > > they > > > > > > do tend to have a few good programs and movies.> > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , metalscarab@c... wrote:> > > > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > & gt; Standards? Geesh, I've seen some of the stuff they put > > on!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If it's anything like the Sci Fi channel we get in the UK, > > > > then > > > > > Dr > > > > > > Who is> > > > > > > probably a bit too good... too much like good drama > > without > > > > > enough > > > > > > space> > > > > > > battles :-)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > > PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the 80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher

> years ( very popular round here during the miners strikes).Makes Benny Hill seem fantastic.

And just what was so bad about British music in the 80s? Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Magnum, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> Who was that awful actor that played the master? he was only one step behind the Brigadier mind!.......talking of worst

> acting, anyone remeber Blakes Seven..........ha,ha,ha.funny just thinking about it.

I assume you're just trying to wind me up!!

BB

Peter

Guest guest

> Roger Delgado was one, but I liked him, didn't think he was aweful. Peter will remember the name of the second actor.

Roger Delgado was the original, then it was Peter Pratt in The Deadly Assassin, Geoffrey Beevers in The Keeper of Traken, Anthony Ainley throughout the 5th, 6th & 7th Doctors and Eric Roberts in the TV Movie.

I'll just get my anorak :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Thanks Peter - I didn't know all the middle ones, and couldn't remember Anthony Ainley.

Did you see tonight's episode, and what did you think of it???

BBJo

-

Peter

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:15 PM

> Roger Delgado was one, but I liked him, didn't think he was aweful. Peter will remember the name of the second actor.

Roger Delgado was the original, then it was Peter Pratt in The Deadly Assassin, Geoffrey Beevers in The Keeper of Traken, Anthony Ainley throughout the 5th, 6th & 7th Doctors and Eric Roberts in the TV Movie.

BB

PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Oh goodie! I like the shock factor.

Ok, by pot do you mean the size of a pot on a stove? Cause that's a

lot of pepper!

Or do you mean the little thing that sits on the dinner table full

of pepper and/or salt? Cause those are pepper " shakers " . Ya know,

cause ya shake 'em! :)

But we use a pepper grinder for fresh pepper. Ya know, cause ya

grind it.

*giggle*

BB

Nikki

, " Peter " <metalscarab@c...> wrote:

> Hi Nikki

>

> > *searching her English to English dictionary for pepper-pot*

>

> OK... what wildly bizarre word do you folks in the US have for

pepper-pot,

> then? It's basically a pot which contained ground pepper - usually

shaped a

> bit like a dalek. All I can say is that the Danes would be shocked

that

> anyone doesn't know what a pepper-pot is :-)

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> Have you seen the original Japanese " Ring " - I've not seen the

American

> re-make, but the Japanese one is fantastic, and everyone I know

who've seen

> both say the Japanese one is much better...

No, I haven't. And I probably wouldn't have for awhile if you hadn't

said anything. Now of course I must go get it!

Thx!

BB

Nikki :)

Guest guest

Alas, if you don't have the money to go out, you are home too often! :)

But I don't mind it too much either. Have lots to do here. Last night

we sat on the back deck with a drink in hand and watched the birds

take turns dipping in the fountain. It was amazing to see who came to

visit.

A nice relaxing night discussing everything and nothing at all.

And no need to be sorry, we all have our different tastes. Besides, I

agree that the first episode was not the best.

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> u ppl obviously are home much too often

say the first episode of Lost waiting fer my ride to come get me, and

alas, thought it was absolute garbage..sorry

Guest guest

Hi Peter

NOTHING at all!

BB

> Hi Peter

>

> > Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the

80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher

> > years ( very popular round here during the miners strikes).Makes

Benny Hill seem fantastic.

>

> And just what was so bad about British music in the 80s? Iron

Maiden, Judas Priest, Magnum, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

british music in the 80's saved my life, hee hee.

starting with duran duran when I was 12. Billy Idol. Sex pistols.

and before that in the 70's the beatles, My mom had LightMusic, FM on

All of the time.

I remember Benny Hill, in the 80's,

I was sent on vacation to my aunts house in dominican republic.

A group of teenage boys in the neighborhood, looved to watch him.

they would die laughing.

They would movie project Benny Hill, in a garage and charge about

fifty cents. They were about, 13,14,15.

I used to sneak in a watch with my cousins. I like the way they moved

fast and chase each other at the end, and sometimes I would

translate, but most of the time no translation needed..

he was a perv old man, but he made them laugh.

> Hi Peter

>

> > Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the

80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher

> > years ( very popular round here during the miners strikes).Makes

Benny Hill seem fantastic.

>

> And just what was so bad about British music in the 80s? Iron

Maiden, Judas Priest, Magnum, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

Strangely enough, I think the 80s pop was qood, better than most

other eras.

Benny Hill - just plain vulgar. Apparently a very unhappy person.

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

>

> british music in the 80's saved my life, hee hee.

> starting with duran duran when I was 12. Billy Idol. Sex pistols.

> and before that in the 70's the beatles, My mom had LightMusic, FM

on

> All of the time.

>

>

> I remember Benny Hill, in the 80's,

> I was sent on vacation to my aunts house in dominican republic.

>

> A group of teenage boys in the neighborhood, looved to watch him.

> they would die laughing.

>

> They would movie project Benny Hill, in a garage and charge about

> fifty cents. They were about, 13,14,15.

> I used to sneak in a watch with my cousins. I like the way they

moved

> fast and chase each other at the end, and sometimes I would

> translate, but most of the time no translation needed..

>

> he was a perv old man, but he made them laugh.

>

>

>

> , " Peter " <metalscarab@c...> wrote:

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > > Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the

> 80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher

> > > years ( very popular round here during the miners

strikes).Makes

> Benny Hill seem fantastic.

> >

> > And just what was so bad about British music in the 80s? Iron

> Maiden, Judas Priest, Magnum, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

> >

> > BB

> > Peter

Guest guest

Photographic memory? or do you also hang around railway stations, notebook in hand?

The Valley Vegan.......Peter <metalscarab wrote:

BB

PeterTo send an email to - Peter H

Messenger

NEW - crystal clear PC to PC

calling worldwide with voicemail

Guest guest

Never was keen on Maiden,Priest, and thought nowt of Magnum. Black Sabbath?, well I`m old enough to remember the first album coming out, and they actually split in the 80`s, so I hold that against the 80`s also. I was thinking more in terms of pop music, once punk faded and we were left with a bunch of new romantics and such.....

The Valley Vegan..........Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

> Oh come on Jo, just look no further than British music in the 80`s, British politicians in the 80`s - those glorious Thatcher

> years ( very popular round here during the miners strikes).Makes Benny Hill seem fantastic.

And just what was so bad about British music in the 80s? Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Magnum, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

BB

Messenger

Guest guest

Never been more serious.........Blakes Seven? worst scfi-fi ever ( I still watched it though!)

Wind you up?......its only telly!

The Valley Vegan........Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

> Who was that awful actor that played the master? he was only one step behind the Brigadier mind!.......talking of worst

> acting, anyone remeber Blakes Seven..........ha,ha,ha.funny just thinking about it.

I assume you're just trying to wind me up!!

BB

Messenger

Guest guest

You cough up the funds for me and my family, and arrange for my job to let me escape and I`m there!

Go on then , I`m waiting?

The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

pheh

there's a whole wide world to explore

Jo Cwazy Jun 11, 2005 12:16 PM Re: Re: North Wales holiday

BBJo

say the first episode of Lost waiting fer my ride to come get me, and alas, thought it was absolute garbage..sorry nikki_mackovitch Jun 11, 2005 6:27 AM Re: North Wales holiday Hi JoI think you;ll like Lost. It has some pretty good twists and turns and I especially like how in each episode you find out more about the people's backgrounds. It adds more to the story.Alias is about FBI agents and is written very well. 24 is about CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit)for America and it is written pretty well too.Both have good plots and some good twists too.BBNikki :) , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> wrote:> I'll have to watch those then. I'm bound to find something I

like.> > BB> Jo> > , "nikki_mackovitch" <nikkimack@m...>> wrote:> > Hi Jo> > > > Than let's hope Dr. Who continues on!> > > > I liked Next Generation better too. Definately more interesting.> > > > Now I like Alias, Lost and 24. Not on Sci-Fi tho. Especially Lost!> > > > BB> > Nikki> > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > wrote:> > > I liked Stargate, and my favourite Star Trek was Next Generation -> > > sadly both finished now, along with Buffy and Angel. I will have> > > nothing new to watch when Dr Who has finished :-(> > > > > > BB> > > Jo> > > > > > ,

"nikki_mackovitch" > > <nikk imack@m...>> > > wrote:> > > > Hi Jo> > > > > > > > I am bad at that too, though we don't have Sky1 here, it is > > > > something else and none of them I watch religiously. But I like > > to > > > > catch at time Stargate, Andromeda, some Star Trek and a few of > > their > > > > movies and made-for programs.> > > > > > > > BB> > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > , "heartwerk" <heartwork@c...> > > > > wrote:> > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > > > > Which programmes do you like? > > > > > > > > > > I can never remember which programmes are on Sci Fi and which > > on

> > > > Sky > > > > > 1.> > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > , "nikki_mackovitch" > > > > > <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > > > > > Hi Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > For some of the things they show, definately! Though I must > > say > > > > > they > > > > > > do tend to have a few good programs and movies.> > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > Nikki> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , metalscarab@c... wrote:> > > > > > > Hi Nikki> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > & gt; Standards? Geesh, I've seen some of the stuff they put > > on!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If it's anything like the Sci Fi channel we get in the UK, > > > > then > > > > > Dr > > > > > > Who is> > > > > > > probably a bit too good... too much like good drama > > without > > > > > enough > > > > > > space> > > > > > > battles :-)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > BB> > > > > > > PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Didnt see much of him after that, apart from the occasional BBC production, what became of him and his acting career?

The Valley Vegan......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Roger Delgado was one, but I liked him, didn't think he was aweful. Peter will remember the name of the second actor.

I do remember Blakes Seven - we know Paul Darrow.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:39 PM