>flower child <zurumato

>Oct 26, 2006 9:10 PM

>

> Re: Newbie

>

>hi mikey,

>

>i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumato

>I put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.

>I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)

>

>but recently I have been asking questions of myself what does

>the computer represent to people in our society? does it replace

>old fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that

>plug in? it is kind of disturbing.

>

>i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.

>because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that

>deserve " my space " on the web.

>

>I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages

>the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.

>

>it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesions

>and worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.

>

>I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me.

>

>-anouk

>

> , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>>

>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?

>>

>> I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to power

>outage

>> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can't

>talk to

>> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and I

>can go

>> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking

>FOREVER to

>> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Never used myspace, not got any friends anyhoo................ boo,hooo The Valley Vegan.............Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote: OK, sent you a friend request :)! On 10/26/06, flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing. I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that plug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it. I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage > (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking FOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> -- Gymbo in Texas :)www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmieFREE THE DOG,

LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD! Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ). I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover. I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty. I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that. I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities. Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome.......... The

Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like,

who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet. Their loss , you and your families gain. I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had one like it. You are doing great. The Valley Vegan...............flower child <zurumato wrote: hi jo,i homeschool my three year old, so during the day, i am his.we read a lot of books together, and I help him build things and doarts and crafts. we also go for walks or bike riding. he watches sesame street while I do chores for an hour (laundry anddishes)at night have more free time. I am not working anymore. this week i found out that my work is not needed anymore. This is abrupt,since I thought this project ended in december. oh well, but

won't look for another job right away.It's good that you moved your computer upstairs, it can be distracting. , "heartwerk" wrote:>> Hi Anouk> > I felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this year we > moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years > ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and half > an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much better.> > Jo> > > , "flower child" > wrote:> >> > ok, can you add me to your friends?> > > > I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little> > boys, but will try to load some pictures.> > > > does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?>

> > > during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind> > of liberating. > > > > > > > > , Mikeygirl9915 > wrote:> > >> > > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(> > > > > > On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:> > > >> > >> >>To send an email to -

Guest guest

wot are we, chopped tofu?

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:16 AM Re: Re: Newbie

Never used myspace, not got any friends anyhoo................

boo,hooo

The Valley Vegan.............Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

OK, sent you a friend request :)!

On 10/26/06, flower child <zurumato wrote:

hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing. I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that plug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it. I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage > (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking FOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> -- Gymbo in Texas :)www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmieFREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Guest guest

myspace is very easy peter

you go to www.myspace.com

and create a site

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:32 AM Re: Re: Newbie

Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ).

I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover.

I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty.

I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that.

I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities.

Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome..........

The Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote:

hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

cool now I have two friends! you and fraggle and that guy tom

who turns his back to people!

If you are from texas, I might actually meet you someday.

We go there about every two years since my husbands

dad and cousins live in dallas.

This year they are coming to our house.

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>

> OK, sent you a friend request :)!

>

Guest guest

it sounds like your mom did a good job. I remember you said that

she still cooks for you sometimes.

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet.

Their loss , you and your families gain.

> I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had one

like it.

> You are doing great.

>

> The Valley Vegan...............

>

> flower child <zurumato wrote:

> hi jo,

>

>

Guest guest

Yeah, twice a week, the only time I eat healthily! THANKS MUM. The Valley Vegan............flower child <zurumato wrote: it sounds like your mom did a good job. I remember you said that she still cooks for you sometimes. , peter VV wrote:>> Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet.Their loss , you and your families gain.> I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had onelike it.> You are doing great.> > The Valley Vegan...............> > flower child wrote:> hi jo,> > To send an email to -

Links<*> /<*> Your email settings:Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to:/join(! ID required)<*> To change settings via email:-digest -fullfeatured <*>

Guest guest

it's good and bad, the internet has made it possible

for people to chat from all over the world.

to find other people with common interests

it is what pisses the gov't off. with chap groups like this

and other forums, they cannot control the dissemination of

imformation. stuff they thought they controled

and don't want you to know.

plus it makes people grow to share different information.

one community can learn from another far away through their

trials and errors.

you should do a myspace if you want to. like any other web page

it's got annoying ads.

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool

for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human

touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ).

> I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and

appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just

judge me by my cover.

Guest guest

wot about the rest of us??!!!!!

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 12:50 PM Re: Re: Newbie

Yeah, twice a week, the only time I eat healthily!

THANKS MUM.

The Valley Vegan............flower child <zurumato wrote:

it sounds like your mom did a good job. I remember you said that she still cooks for you sometimes. , peter VV wrote:>> Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet.Their loss , you and your families gain.> I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had onelike it.> You are doing great.> > The Valley Vegan...............> > flower child wrote:> hi jo,> > To send an email to -

Guest guest

Job Done.................now what? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: myspace is very easy peter you go to www.myspace.com and create a site peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:32 AM Re: Re: Newbie Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless (

unlesss your on myspace ). I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover. I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty. I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that. I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities. Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome.......... The Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me.

-anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

Thursdays & Fridays and every second sunday, , bit far though aint it? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot about the rest of us??!!!!! peter VV Oct 27, 2006 12:50 PM Re: Re: Newbie Yeah, twice a week, the only time I eat healthily! THANKS MUM. The Valley Vegan............flower child <zurumato wrote: it sounds like your mom did a good job. I remember you said that she still cooks for you sometimes. , peter VV wrote:>> Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet.Their loss , you and your families gain.> I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had onelike it.> You are doing great.> > The Valley Vegan...............> > flower child wrote:> hi jo,> > To send an email to -

Guest guest

add pix

make a profile

search for people, browse people

whichever

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 1:18 PM Re: Re: Newbie

Job Done.................now what?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

and create a site

Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ).

I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover.

I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty.

I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that.

hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

anyone wanna beme buddy look at http://www.myspace.com/valleyvegan fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: add pix make a profile search for people, browse people whichever peter VV Oct 27, 2006 1:18 PM Re: Re: Newbie Job Done.................now what? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: myspace is very easy peter you go to www.myspace.com and create a site peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:32 AM Re: Re: Newbie Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ). I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge

me by my cover. I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty. I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that. I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities. Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome.......... The Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also

put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it

seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

wot, no pix?

i'm sooo disappointed!!!!!

come on!

and some sheep as well...........

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:14 PM Re: Re: Newbie

anyone wanna beme buddy look at

http://www.myspace.com/valleyvegan

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

add pix

make a profile

whichever

and create a site

Guest guest

dont like havin my photo taken on account of dont like havin my photo taken....... The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot, no pix? i'm sooo disappointed!!!!! come on! and some sheep as well........... peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:14 PM Re: Re: Newbie anyone wanna beme buddy look at http://www.myspace.com/valleyvegan fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: add pix make a profile search for people, browse people whichever peter VV Oct 27, 2006 1:18 PM Re: Re: Newbie Job Done.................now what? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: myspace is very easy peter you go to www.myspace.com and create a site peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:32 AM Re: Re: Newbie Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ). I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover. I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty. I see

people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those people who made them and I dont think that I could do that. I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities. Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome.......... The Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people

in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my

friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

tried adding you and e-mailing you on myspace

it sez invalid ID

did you kill it?

you are no longer there

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:43 PM Re: Re: Newbie

dont like havin my photo taken on account of dont like havin my photo taken.......

wot, no pix?

i'm sooo disappointed!!!!!

come on!

and some sheep as well...........

peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:14 PM Re: Re: Newbie

anyone wanna beme buddy look at

http://www.myspace.com/valleyvegan

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

add pix

make a profile

whichever

and create a site

Guest guest

Some of the dinners you have told us about sound healthy enough to me.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, October 27, 2006 8:50 PM

Re: Re: Newbie

Yeah, twice a week, the only time I eat healthily!

THANKS MUM.

The Valley Vegan............flower child <zurumato wrote:

it sounds like your mom did a good job. I remember you said that she still cooks for you sometimes. , peter VV wrote:>> Sorry to hear about the job ending, hope you are making ends meet.Their loss , you and your families gain.> I envy your 3 year olds upbringing, I wish I could have had onelike it.> You are doing great.> > The Valley Vegan...............> > flower child wrote:> hi jo,> > To send an email to -

Guest guest

What have I done? The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: tried adding you and e-mailing you on myspace it sez invalid ID did you kill it? you are no longer there peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:43 PM Re: Re: Newbie dont like havin my photo taken on account of dont like havin my photo taken....... The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx

wrote: wot, no pix? i'm sooo disappointed!!!!! come on! and some sheep as well........... peter VV Oct 27, 2006 2:14 PM Re: Re: Newbie anyone wanna beme buddy look at http://www.myspace.com/valleyvegan fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: add pix make a profile search for people, browse people whichever peter VV Oct 27, 2006 1:18 PM Re: Re: Newbie Job Done.................now what? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: myspace is very easy peter you go to www.myspace.com and create a site peter VV Oct 27, 2006 10:32 AM Re: Re: Newbie Hey Anouk, nice to put a face to the name. A computer is just a tool for a cyber community to communicate, unfortunately it lacks the human touch and senses, and is a faceless ( unlesss your on myspace ). I also agree that man is more than the sum of his belongings, and appearences are deceptive - an open book I might be, but dont just judge me by my cover. I try to be positive in my life, but get very depressed when I see people with less than me, and feel guilty. I see people going on holiday abroad to places with millions below the poverty line looking for "quant trinkets" made by the locals haggling away like a couple of pence means jack shit to them, when it means a lot to those

people who made them and I dont think that I could do that. I think respect and empathy are valuable commodities. Hey if I ever figure out myspace, yall welcome.......... The Valley Vegan................flower child <zurumato wrote: hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things thatplug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace

account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve "my space" on the web. I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is takingFOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5

minutes later)> To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Kessa,

I think you will find Audrey's story at www.rawhealing.com very

inspirational--she cured her fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and

many other problems with the raw vegan diet.

The protein question is a common one and I think you'll find it's

not an issue if you do a little research. What we tend to think of

as low energy due to insufficient protein usually isn't.

A few other resources I would recommend:

Dr. Doug Graham's books (he has a new one coming out any day

called " The 80-10-10 Diet " ), tapes/DVD's, and web site

(www.foodnsport.com)

" Living Nutrition Magazine " and web site with a wealth of info and

links (www.livingnutrition.com)

Nora Lenz's web site for info, articles, etc. (www.rawschool.com)

Good luck and have fun exploring! Let us know if you have other

specific questions.

Laurie

Guest guest

Laurie --

Hi! Thanks for the info, I will be checking it out. I appreciate the effort

you took in giving me the web sites. Thanks, Kessa

Laurie <laurie wrote:

Hi Kessa,

I think you will find Audrey's story at www.rawhealing.com very

inspirational--she cured her fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and

many other problems with the raw vegan diet.

The protein question is a common one and I think you'll find it's

not an issue if you do a little research. What we tend to think of

as low energy due to insufficient protein usually isn't.

A few other resources I would recommend:

Dr. Doug Graham's books (he has a new one coming out any day

called " The 80-10-10 Diet " ), tapes/DVD's, and web site

(www.foodnsport.com)

" Living Nutrition Magazine " and web site with a wealth of info and

links (www.livingnutrition.com)

Nora Lenz's web site for info, articles, etc. (www.rawschool.com)

Good luck and have fun exploring! Let us know if you have other

specific questions.

Laurie

Guest guest

Hi Crystal & welcome!

Congrats on your decision to quit smoking & be a veggie ;) I can't say that I

ever gave up sugar, but I did give up stuff like soda, but then I didn't really

drink it anyway, just when I'm out to eat or something. I do like sweets though

;) there's tons of information on this group & dig through the recipes, you'll

be thrilled! I don't raise my kids veggie because my husbadn is an omnivore,

but we have a good compromise going. I do wish they'd be veggies too, that would

jmake cooking & shopping SO much easier. But a compromise is both ways, right??

Again welcome!!

Whitney

~Crystal~ <miss_crystal_dragon wrote:

Hello everyone I am a new girl on the block. For a while I have

wanted to eliminate all meats from my diet. Well last week I finally

said I am going to do this. I also stopped smoking (yes cold turkey)

and I stopped drinking soda and anything with added sugar and dyes.

And I feel so much better, and better about myself. My daughter (soon

to be 12) is very excited (she hates meat). So any advice about

vegetarian kids I would love. So I can use all the advice anyone is

willing to give. I have also added vitamins to my daily ritual. Any

anyone on here in the central Ohio area with any good tips where to

shop, or good places to eat let me know. What else about me might you

all want to know? I am a 30 year old (single) mother of two living

in central Ohio.

Blessing

Crystal

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am thinking I should have done this

forever ago, but at least I am here now. When I crave a sweet I go get

some Motts apple juice or eat an orange. To much sweetness make my

stomch hurt. Yuck.

Thanks again and I will search the files for info.

Blessings

Crystal

, Whitney <wskater wrote:

>

> Hi Crystal & welcome!

> Congrats on your decision to quit smoking & be a veggie ;) I can't

say that I ever gave up sugar, but I did give up stuff like soda, but

then I didn't really drink it anyway, just when I'm out to eat or

something. I do like sweets though ;) there's tons of information on

this group & dig through the recipes, you'll be thrilled! I don't

raise my kids veggie because my husbadn is an omnivore, but we have a

good compromise going. I do wish they'd be veggies too, that would

jmake cooking & shopping SO much easier. But a compromise is both

ways, right??

> Again welcome!!

> Whitney

>

>

Guest guest

Welcome Crystal!

I have to ask, did you do anything specific to help you give up the soda? I am

really struggling with this now.

:o) Rachel ~ http://www.thelucastribe.com

~ KUSTOMIZED KIDS ~ http://www.cafepress.com/kustomizedkids

Baby & Kids, Pregnancy, Natural Parenting, Wedding, & Personalized Clothing

Designs

Christmas designs are up!

-

~Crystal~

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:49 PM

Hello everyone I am a new girl on the block. For a while I have

wanted to eliminate all meats from my diet. Well last week I finally

said I am going to do this. I also stopped smoking (yes cold turkey)

and I stopped drinking soda and anything with added sugar and dyes.

And I feel so much better, and better about myself. My daughter (soon

to be 12) is very excited (she hates meat). So any advice about

vegetarian kids I would love. So I can use all the advice anyone is

willing to give. I have also added vitamins to my daily ritual. Any

anyone on here in the central Ohio area with any good tips where to

shop, or good places to eat let me know. What else about me might you

all want to know? I am a 30 year old (single) mother of two living

in central Ohio.

Blessing

Crystal

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.