IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peter! It's difficult since well many feel a " good time " is having a dead carcus of some sort on the plate at every meal and it's even better if you murdered and skinned it yourself :(. In talking to my other Vegan friends, there are some places that are more Veg*n friendly than others. And some you still have to be careful and know exactly what's in there. It takes a lot more work especially where I am. But we still survive...none of us have withered away to nothing...at least not yet!

On 10/18/06, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Gymmie

>I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)

Welcome! I have to ask - what's it like being vegan in Texas? I'm sure the view we generally get of Texas in the UK is a bit warped, but it always seems like the sort of place where vegetables aren't generally considered food... so, I'm intrigued as to whether our long distance perspective is anywhere close to reality?

BB

Peter

-- Gymbo in Texas :)

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmieFREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!

Guest guest

LOL! I thought it would be hard, but found sites that have premade layouts. One day I might try to put my own together :)!

On 10/19/06, flower child <zurumato wrote:

Hi Gymmie, there are a couple of us here in our 30's and early and late 30's and40's and 50's.I saw your myspace. It looked cool. i did a myspace for myself, but I only have one friend, Tomand he looks annoying. I haven't found a good picture of myself to put up and the graphicsare too much sometimes, and it seems like the people there aretoo cool for me. ok enough of me complainign. welcome.

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>

> Hi everyone!> > I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)> > I've been Vegan a few months. I went Vegetarian (lacto-ovo...mostly

lacto> but liked my eggs every so often) a few years ago and did reallywell but> then got back into meat. I've never been a big meat eater, mydownfall was> sweets and dairy. I FINALLY have that addiction broken! I know there are

> Veg*n versions so I won't be totally without!> > I look forward to meeting everyone here :)!> > > > -- > Gymbo in Texas :)> >

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie> > FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!>

Guest guest

LOL! I'm a transplant...originally from Cali But yuppers!

On 10/18/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

welcome and greetings Gymmie

tejas? eeeeep!

:)

fraggle

Mikeygirl9915 Oct 17, 2006 7:05 PM @gro

ups.com Newbie

Hi everyone!

I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)

I've been Vegan a few months. I went Vegetarian (lacto-ovo...mostly lacto but liked my eggs every so often) a few years ago and did really well but then got back into meat. I've never been a big meat eater, my downfall was sweets and dairy. I FINALLY have that addiction broken! I know there are Veg*n versions so I won't be totally without!

I look forward to meeting everyone here :)!

-- Gymbo in Texas :)www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie

FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD! As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

William O. Douglas

Guest guest

Hi Gymmie

I'm glad to hear that you haven't withered away, and it's good to know that even in Texas it's possible to be vegan :-)

BB

Peter

On 20/10/06, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

Hi Peter! It's difficult since well many feel a " good time " is having a dead carcus of some sort on the plate at every meal and it's even better if you murdered and skinned it yourself :(. In talking to my other Vegan friends, there are some places that are more Veg*n friendly than others. And some you still have to be careful and know exactly what's in there. It takes a lot more work especially where I am. But we still survive...none of us have withered away to nothing...at least not yet!

On 10/18/06, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab

> wrote:

Hi Gymmie

>I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)

Welcome! I have to ask - what's it like being vegan in Texas? I'm sure the view we generally get of Texas in the UK is a bit warped, but it always seems like the sort of place where vegetables aren't generally considered food... so, I'm intrigued as to whether our long distance perspective is anywhere close to reality?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

oh sure...don't ask me to be yer friend

boohoo

>flower child <zurumato

>Oct 19, 2006 7:18 PM

>

> Re: Newbie

>

>Hi Gymmie,

>

>there are a couple of us here in our 30's and early and late 30's and

>40's and 50's.

>I saw your myspace. It looked cool.

>i did a myspace for myself, but I only have one friend, Tom

>and he looks annoying.

> I haven't found a good picture of myself to put up and the graphics

>are too much sometimes, and it seems like the people there are

>too cool for me. ok enough of me complainign.

>

>welcome.

>

>

> , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>>

>> Hi everyone!

>>

>> I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)

>>

>> I've been Vegan a few months. I went Vegetarian (lacto-ovo...mostly

>lacto

>> but liked my eggs every so often) a few years ago and did really

>well but

>> then got back into meat. I've never been a big meat eater, my

>downfall was

>> sweets and dairy. I FINALLY have that addiction broken! I know there are

>> Veg*n versions so I won't be totally without!

>>

>> I look forward to meeting everyone here :)!

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>> Gymbo in Texas :)

>>

>> www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie

>>

>> FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

I1d be your friend, but I`m antisocial............ plus they aint invented a camera that could cope with my bad looks! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh sure...don't ask me to be yer friendboohoo>flower child >Oct 19, 2006 7:18 PM> > Re: Newbie>>Hi Gymmie, >>there are a couple of us here in our 30's and early and late 30's and>40's and 50's.>I saw your myspace. It looked cool. >i did a myspace for myself, but I only have one friend, Tom>and he looks annoying. > I haven't found a good picture of myself to put up and the graphics>are too

much sometimes, and it seems like the people there are>too cool for me. ok enough of me complainign. >>welcome. >>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> Hi everyone!>> >> I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)>> >> I've been Vegan a few months. I went Vegetarian (lacto-ovo...mostly>lacto>> but liked my eggs every so often) a few years ago and did really>well but>> then got back into meat. I've never been a big meat eater, my>downfall was>> sweets and dairy. I FINALLY have that addiction broken! I know there are>> Veg*n versions so I won't be totally without!>> >> I look forward to meeting everyone here :)!>> >> >> >> -- >> Gymbo in Texas :)>> >>

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie>> >> FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh sure...don't ask me to be yer friendboohoo>flower child <

zurumato>Oct 19, 2006 7:18 PM>

> Re: Newbie>>Hi Gymmie, >>there are a couple of us here in our 30's and early and late 30's and>40's and 50's.>I saw your myspace. It looked cool. >i did a myspace for myself, but I only have one friend, Tom>and he looks annoying. > I haven't found a good picture of myself to put up and the graphics>are too much sometimes, and it seems like the people there are

>too cool for me. ok enough of me complainign. >>welcome. >>>

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>>>> Hi everyone!>> >> I'm new! I'm Gymmie and I'm from Texas (yes I know...I know! LOL!)

>> >> I've been Vegan a few months. I went Vegetarian (lacto-ovo...mostly>lacto>> but liked my eggs every so often) a few years ago and did really>well but

>> then got back into meat. I've never been a big meat eater, my>downfall was>> sweets and dairy. I FINALLY have that addiction broken! I know there are>> Veg*n versions so I won't be totally without!

>> >> I look forward to meeting everyone here :)!>> >> >> >> -- >> Gymbo in Texas :)>> >>

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie>> >> FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!>>>>>>>>To send an email to

- >

Guest guest

that's ok,

you are vegan

you are more beautiful than most people

I don't know what you look like

but it doesn't matter

it's what your soul looks like that matter

and we can see that

-anouk

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I1d be your friend, but I`m antisocial............

> plus they aint invented a camera that could cope with my bad looks!

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

Guest guest

ok, can you add me to your friends?

I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little

boys, but will try to load some pictures.

does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?

during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind

of liberating.

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>

> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

>

> On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

I felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this year we

moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years

ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and half

an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much better.

Jo

, " flower child " <zurumato

wrote:

>

> ok, can you add me to your friends?

>

> I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little

> boys, but will try to load some pictures.

>

> does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?

>

> during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind

> of liberating.

>

>

>

> , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@>

wrote:

> >

> > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

> >

> > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days a year its my job heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi AnoukI felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this year we moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and half an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much better.Jo ,

"flower child" <zurumato wrote:>> ok, can you add me to your friends?> > I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little> boys, but will try to load some pictures.> > does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?> > during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind> of liberating. > > > > , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@> wrote:> >> > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(> > > > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:> > >> >>

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

I sure can, what is your myspace addy?

I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to power outage (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can't talk to my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and I can go off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking FOREVER to get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)

On 10/26/06, flower child <zurumato wrote:

ok, can you add me to your friends?I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two littleboys, but will try to load some pictures.does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?

during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kindof liberating.

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(> > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> >> -- Gymbo in Texas :)

Guest guest

just at work

starting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache

>flower child <zurumato

>Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM

>

> Re: Newbie

>

>ok, can you add me to your friends?

>

>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little

>boys, but will try to load some pictures.

>

>does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?

>

>during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind

>of liberating.

>

>

>

> , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>>

>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

>>

>> On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Me too, I also drive a desk for a living, staring at a screen and ruining my wrist and finger joints............ The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: just at workstarting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache>flower child >Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM> > Re: Newbie>>ok, can you add me to your friends?>>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little>boys, but will try to load some pictures.>>does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?>>during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it

felt kind>of liberating. >>>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(>> >> On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:>> >>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

was getting some nasty arm pains due to sitting here clicking away all day about 6 months ago

but..it went away..

prolly stripped everything out and killed it with my luck

i had an offer to get out of here and go work for a homebrew warehouse...

but...tho i wanted to, sadly, i couldn't manage the pay cut...

:(

fraggle

peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Newbie

Me too, I also drive a desk for a living, staring at a screen and ruining my wrist and finger joints............

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

just at workstarting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache>flower child >Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM> > Re: Newbie>>ok, can you add me to your friends?>>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little>boys, but will try to load some pictures.>>does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?>>during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind>of liberating. >>>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(>> >> On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:>> >>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

I am impressed with your will power! RESPECT. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was getting some nasty arm pains due to sitting here clicking away all day about 6 months ago but..it went away.. prolly stripped everything out and killed it with my luck i had an offer to get out of here and go work for a homebrew warehouse... but...tho i wanted to, sadly, i couldn't manage the pay cut... :( fraggle peter VV Oct 26,

2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Newbie Me too, I also drive a desk for a living, staring at a screen and ruining my wrist and finger joints............ The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: just at workstarting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache>flower child >Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM> > Re: Newbie>>ok, can you add me to your friends?>>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little>boys, but will try to load some pictures.>>does anyone ever feel

like they spend too much time on the computer?>>during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind>of liberating. >>>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(>> >> On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:>> >>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

stoopid responsibilities

rent ain;t cheap (the haus costs $1790/month)

plus bills

plus three kids

and can't have rebecca carrying all the weight!

peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Newbie

I am impressed with your will power!

RESPECT.

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

was getting some nasty arm pains due to sitting here clicking away all day about 6 months ago

but..it went away..

prolly stripped everything out and killed it with my luck

i had an offer to get out of here and go work for a homebrew warehouse...

but...tho i wanted to, sadly, i couldn't manage the pay cut...

:(

fraggle

peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Newbie

Me too, I also drive a desk for a living, staring at a screen and ruining my wrist and finger joints............

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

just at workstarting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache>flower child >Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM> > Re: Newbie>>ok, can you add me to your friends?>>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little>boys, but will try to load some pictures.>>does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?>>during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind>of liberating. >>>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(>> >> On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:>> >>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

she couldnt carry all your weight now could she! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: stoopid responsibilities rent ain;t cheap (the haus costs $1790/month) plus bills plus three kids and can't have rebecca carrying all the weight! peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Newbie I am impressed with your will power! RESPECT. The Valley

Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was getting some nasty arm pains due to sitting here clicking away all day about 6 months ago but..it went away.. prolly stripped everything out and killed it with my luck i had an offer to get out of here and go work for a homebrew warehouse... but...tho i wanted to, sadly, i couldn't manage the pay cut... :( fraggle peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Newbie

Me too, I also drive a desk for a living, staring at a screen and ruining my wrist and finger joints............ The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: just at workstarting at a computer screen all day long gives me a right bloody headache>flower child >Oct 26, 2006 2:34 AM> > Re: Newbie>>ok, can you add me to your friends?>>I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little>boys, but will try to load some pictures.>>does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?>>during the hurricane, we had

no power for four days and it felt kind>of liberating. >>>> , Mikeygirl9915 wrote:>>>> LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(>> >> On 10/20/06, fraggle wrote:>> >>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Louis

It's my job too but I wasn't counting work.

Jo

-

louis stott

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:53 AM

Re: Re: Newbie

i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days a year its my job heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi AnoukI felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this year we moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and half an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much better.Jo , "flower child" <zurumato wrote:>> ok, can you add me to your friends?> > I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little> boys, but will try to load some pictures.> > does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?> > during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind> of liberating. > > > > , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@> wrote:> >> > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(> > > > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:> > >> >>

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

hi jo,

i homeschool my three year old, so during the day, i am his.

we read a lot of books together, and I help him build things and do

arts and crafts.

we also go for walks or bike riding.

he watches sesame street while I do chores for an hour (laundry and

dishes)

at night have more free time. I am not working anymore.

this week i found out that my work is not needed anymore. This is abrupt,

since I thought this project ended in december.

oh well, but won't look for another job right away.

It's good that you moved your computer upstairs, it can be

distracting.

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Anouk

>

> I felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this year we

> moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years

> ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and half

> an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much better.

>

> Jo

>

>

> , " flower child " <zurumato@>

> wrote:

> >

> > ok, can you add me to your friends?

> >

> > I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two little

> > boys, but will try to load some pictures.

> >

> > does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the computer?

> >

> > during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt kind

> > of liberating.

> >

> >

> >

> > , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

> > >

> > > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

really? you should rest your eyes, that is a lot.

, louis stott <lsstott wrote:

>

> i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days

a year its my job

>

Guest guest

hi mikey,

i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumato

I put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.

I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)

but recently I have been asking questions of myself what does

the computer represent to people in our society? does it replace

old fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that

plug in? it is kind of disturbing.

i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.

because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that

deserve " my space " on the web.

I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages

the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.

it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesions

and worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.

I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me.

-anouk

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

>

> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?

>

> I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to power

outage

> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can't

talk to

> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and I

can go

> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking

FOREVER to

> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

I'm sorry to hear about your job. Unfortunately that does happen

with short term and contract jobs :-(

I think what you are doing with your children sounds ideal.

Jo

wrote:

>

> hi jo,

>

> i homeschool my three year old, so during the day, i am his.

>

> we read a lot of books together, and I help him build things and do

> arts and crafts.

> we also go for walks or bike riding.

>

> he watches sesame street while I do chores for an hour (laundry and

> dishes)

>

> at night have more free time. I am not working anymore.

> this week i found out that my work is not needed anymore. This is

abrupt,

> since I thought this project ended in december.

>

> oh well, but won't look for another job right away.

>

> It's good that you moved your computer upstairs, it can be

> distracting.

>

>

>

> , " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork@>

wrote:

> >

> > Hi Anouk

> >

> > I felt I spent too much time on the computer, so earlier this

year we

> > moved it all upstairs to the room my daughter vacated many years

> > ago. Now I spend about half an hour when I first get home, and

half

> > an hour later in the evening on the computer, which is much

better.

> >

> > Jo

> >

> >

> > , " flower child " <zurumato@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > ok, can you add me to your friends?

> > >

> > > I don't have a lot of time for myspace, because i have two

little

> > > boys, but will try to load some pictures.

> > >

> > > does anyone ever feel like they spend too much time on the

computer?

> > >

> > > during the hurricane, we had no power for four days and it felt

kind

> > > of liberating.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Mikeygirl9915

<mikeygrl9915@>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > LOL! I don't have a friend request from her either :(

> > > >

> > > > On 10/20/06, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

I feel it is good to think about ego etc. I also feel that whatever

spirituality you choose, you shouldn't feel guilt. Accept yourself

and you can accept others more easily. I'm sure your Myspace gives

pleasure to others as well.

Jo

wrote:

>

> hi mikey,

>

> i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumato

> I put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.

> I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)

>

> but recently I have been asking questions of myself what does

> the computer represent to people in our society? does it replace

> old fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that

> plug in? it is kind of disturbing.

>

> i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.

> because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that

> deserve " my space " on the web.

>

> I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages

> the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.

>

> it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly

possesions

> and worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.

>

> I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me.

>

> -anouk

>

> , Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@>

wrote:

> >

> > I sure can, what is your myspace addy?

> >

> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to power

> outage

> > (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I

can't

> talk to

> > my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and I

> can go

> > off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking

> FOREVER to

> > get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)

> >

>

Guest guest

OK, sent you a friend request :)!

On 10/26/06, flower child <zurumato wrote:

hi mikey, i did a myspace and it is http://www.myspace.com/zurumatoI put a picture of me and my husband took last night goofing.

I also put my fraggle rock t-shirt I stole from my kid :)but recently I have been asking questions of myself what doesthe computer represent to people in our society? does it replaceold fashioned community? why are humans so fascinated by things that

plug in? it is kind of disturbing.i have a tremoundous moral dilema with doing a myspace account.because now that is an admitance that I have an ego, or that deserve " my space " on the web.

I have been studying the teachings of budhism, which encourages the removal of EGO, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality.it's like, who am I, who cares. and the removal of worldly possesionsand worldy feelings of importance. Thus, the guilt about it.

I guess it's ok. Thanks for adding me. -anouk

, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:>> I sure can, what is your myspace addy?> > I live on the 'puter it seems. If I don't have access due to poweroutage

> (so far it hasn't been for cable outage) I'm so lost because I can'ttalk to> my friends and am bored stiff. I'm fine if I have the access and Ican go> off and do things, but if I don't, I'm like man this is taking

FOREVER to> get back on (and sadly it was only 5 minutes later)> -- Gymbo in Texas :)