IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bishadi

transcendental knowledge

Rate this topic

Or simply descriptions that represent a universal idea no matter what the period in time and consciously recognized in the variety of definition.

ie..... "virtue was the most valuable of all possessions; the ideal life was spent in search of the Good. "

So transcendental knowledge is like binding an opinion to a universally observed 'idea.'

Kant presents it as the point of view which holds that our experience of things is about how they appear to us, but not about those things as they are in and of themselves.

or what about the dogmatic approach:

"And as for certain truth, no man has seen it, nor will there ever be a man who knows about the gods and about all the things I mention. For if he succeeds to the full in saying what is completely true, he himself is nevertheless unaware of it; and Opinion (seeming) is fixed by fate upon all things."
These are the ideas that damage as they confide to 'unknowing' as norm when in fact each are of knowing just not of the words to convey the experience.

Or then

Mereological nihilism (also called compositional nihilism, or what some philosophers just call nihilism) is the position that objects with proper parts do not exist (not only objects in space, but also objects existing in time do not have any temporal parts), and only basic building blocks without parts exist, and thus the world we see and experience full of objects with parts is a product of human misperception (if we could see clearly, we'd not see compositive objects).

This has merit in the sense of the 'illusion' of personal isolation does not exist.

The question is what is the interpretation of this term so loosely used on this site?

Lastly there is Earth, via water, via fire, via air, via either, via mind, via intelligence, via ego, via jiva/param atma, via Brahman, via adi-purusham. That is all.

----------------------

You want bread? £2.00 extra for bread! No soup for you!

Lastly there is Earth, via water, via fire, via air, via either, via mind, via intelligence, via ego, via jiva/param atma, via Brahman, via adi-purusham. That is all.

----------------------

You want bread? £2.00 extra for bread! No soup for you!

seems you charge and take by choice.

Yet since bread is what you sell, then your knowledge must not have 'good' foundation; based in pride!

r u a born again kind as the same profile fits?

Otay.......

"Why are you on a sight of people seeking knowledge if you have no intent of self examination?"

--------------------------

Oh oh. I think this is what I was thinking --yet you posted it!

Otay, I will submit myself --yes, somehow you posted what I was thinking of saying to you! Awesome! So allow me to express my self:

Hey Bishadi Artist:

"Why are you on a sight of people seeking knowledge if you have no intent of self examination?"

last time I posted this, someone said I was "highly disturbed". This time I will include part two:

1) Bishadi, I would like to cover you head to toe with litre and litre of Cow & Bull Dung.

2) Bishadi, I would then rinse you down with a power water hose --after the dung had hardened.

Thank you, you're welcomed, I assure you it would be my pleasure, Oh Yeah,

Bhaktajan

Perhaps the best method of developing truth is retaining the intent; equality of opinions.

You mean to say that all opinions should be respected?

E.g. intelligent design vs stupid design has to be treated with equality?

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1aBYJbbd0&hl=en&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425">

last time I posted this, someone said I was "highly disturbed". This time I will include part two:

1) Bishadi, I would like to cover you head to toe with litre and litre of Cow & Bull Dung.

2) Bishadi, I would then rinse you down with a power water hose --after the dung had hardened.

Thank you, you're welcomed, I assure you it would be my pleasure, Oh Yeah,

Bhaktajan

What compassion!

Is that after you eat the cow?

--------------------------

Oh oh. I think this is what I was thinking --yet you posted it!

Otay, I will submit myself --yes, somehow you posted what I was thinking of saying to you! Awesome! So allow me to express my self:

Hey Bishadi Artist:

is that what this means?

2) Bishadi, I would then rinse you down with a power water hose --after the dung had hardened

Once a comment was made that 'when someone is willing to bend over to share their stinky side; at least they bent over by choice!'

Yes, Maha-rishi! You are correct.

I think you are progressing. Slowly of course, but cogent-ness is definitely discernable.

But the bad news is you have failed the dung test.

Better luck next time.

Please pay the piper --I prefer not to touch your lucre.

-------------------

signed theirs truely,

Bhaktajan

PS: Your tomatoes may be mocking your ground round patties with extreme prejudice.

PPS: This bending over thing is something un-related to this Thread --but at least that leaves you guilt free to follow your bliss.

image.php?u=7357&dateline=1165422893

No combining with kitty cat brain!!!

Does the cute little fury guy carry more integrity?

"virtue was the most valuable of all possessions; the ideal life was spent in search of the Good. Truth lies beneath the shadows of existence, and that it is the job of the philosopher to show the rest how little they really know."

Socrates

Yes, Maha-rishi!

But the bad news is you failed the test.

Better luck next time.

Please pay the piper --I prefer not to touch your lucre.

Perhaps when the term 'O-tay' was used without permission?

Does the cute little fury guy carry more integrity?

"virtue was the most valuable of all possessions; the ideal life was spent in search of the Good. Truth lies beneath the shadows of existence, and that it is the job of the philosopher to show the rest how little they really know."

Socrates

"Philosophy without Religion is mental speculation and Religion without Philosophy is fanatacisim"

Sirla Prabhupada 1967

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

"Philosophy without Religion is mental speculation and Religion without Philosophy is fanatacisim"

Sirla Prabhupada 1967

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

"In their struggle for the ethical good, teachers of religion must have the stature to give up the doctrine of a personal God, that is, give up that source of fear and hope which in the past placed such vast power in the hands of priests. In their labors they will have to avail themselves of those forces which are capable of cultivating the Good, the True, and the Beautiful in humanity itself. This is, to be sure, a more difficult but an incomparably more worthy task…"

'A. Einstein'

"In their struggle for the ethical good, teachers of religion must have the stature to give up the doctrine of a personal God, that is, give up that source of fear and hope which in the past placed such vast power in the hands of priests. In their labors they will have to avail themselves of those forces which are capable of cultivating the Good, the True, and the Beautiful in humanity itself. This is, to be sure, a more difficult but an incomparably more worthy task…"

'A. Einstein'

1)--Was this said in his infancy, or after the conflagrations?

--

2)-- "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

Robert Oppenheimer, Trinity 1945

Robert Oppenheimer was the director of the laboratory in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and the scientific director of the Manhattan project. Since so many talents were involved it's somewhat misleading to call him "the father of the nuclear bomb", but he undeniably made one of the major individual contributions.

In an interview from 1965, Oppenheimer describes the initial reactions as the fruit of their labors, the very first nuclear bomb (the Hiroshima bomb was the second one), detonated early in the morning of July 16, 1945:

oppenheimer2.gif "We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed... A few people cried... Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita, where Visnu says, "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

------------------

3)-- Part of being an adult, is knowing your history.

So, for God's sake, no pudding until you've done all your homework!

so it seems a simple 'yawn' is tough to comprehend?

Sorry it seems like not only have I not comprehended your photo dear Kitty Cat but I am also unable to comprehend what you stand for.

You speak a lot about truth and humanity please do explain what truths are you talking about?

Truth according to whom or is it truth as you see it? Your opinion?

Humanity?? Slaughter houses is humanity's compassion??? :rolleyes:

As much as I respect Einsteins field of study his comments about a personal God is not Transcendental Knowladge. Iwould rather take the knowladge from someone who has walked his talk/talked his walk. Everyone on this forum knows that personality I am referring to is HDG Sirla Prabhupada

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada