IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bishadi

transcendental knowledge

Rate this topic

Was this said in his infancy, or after the conflagrations?

--

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

Robert Oppenheimer, Trinity 1945

Robert Oppenheimer was the director of the laboratory in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and the scientific director of the Manhattan project. Since so many talents were involved it's somewhat misleading to call him "the father of the nuclear bomb", but he undeniably made one of the major individual contributions.

In an interview from 1965, Oppenheimer describes the initial reactions as the fruit of their labors, the very first nuclear bomb (the Hiroshima bomb was the second one), detonated early in the morning of July 16, 1945:

oppenheimer2.gif "We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed... A few people cried... Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita, "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

------------------

Einstein made his comment during his life long commitment to contributing knowledge for the benefit of mankind. He knew he should never have publised the math and why this 'I' will not, now!

Yet to identify the damage in the overall scope to the works Einstein published then we must retain equality;

Think in the lines of a teacher; if the knowledge is incorrect; they are like a bomb to the integrity of the truth.

How is it to dishonor humble contributions simply because you don't like a specific opinion of another? Einstein gave humanity hope is comprehending existence; you share to remain ignorant to beliefs that contradict nature.

still between you and I;

What have you done for humanity today?

Maybe allow anger and ignorance to make posts on a forum causing further delay?

Einstein made his comment during his life long commitment to contributing knowledge for the benefit of mankind. He knew he should never have publised the math and why this 'I' will not, now!

Yet to identify the damage in the overall scope to the works Einstein published then we must retain equality;

Think in the lines of a teacher; if the knowledge is incorrect; they are like a bomb to the integrity of the truth.

How is it to dishonor humble contributions simply because you don't like a specific opinion of another? Einstein gave humanity hope is comprehending existence; you share to remain ignorant to beliefs that contradict nature.

still between you and I;

What have you done for humanity today?

Maybe allow anger and ignorance to make posts on a forum causing further delay?

"to comprehend the existence" reminds me of the Frog in the well analogy.

So how big is the existence my dear frog friend? Well let me show you by puffing up my chest.....Then kaahbloowy!!! > my poor frog friend splattered into the ever expanding vastness of existence.

What have you done for humanity today?? Can a drowning man save another drowning man?? Not unless he has learned how to swim.

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

Bishadi,

You must think I am farther bereft of knowledge than you. Right?

You must think I just came down from some plantain farm?

This is a world-class forum, not some bunch of cukamangas prattling over which cricket team is better color-coordinated.

So, in short, we here, can discern butter from cheese without your crytic prose.

You must quote authority when citing maxims, so-right? So-right.

I would rather follow someone who has walked his talk. Not just give out cheap sermons about Humanity and truths like some arm chair philosopher. I think everyone on this forum knows who I am referring to when it comes walking his talk......

HDG Sirla Prabhupada

Hare Krsna/Krishna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

"to comprehend the existence" reminds me of the Frog in the well analogy.

So how big is the existence my dear frog friend? Well let me show you by puffing up my chest.....Then kaahbloowy!!! > my poor frog friend splattered into the ever expanding vastness of existence.

and do you experience life?

do you define your experience in word?

What have you done for humanity today?? Can a drowning man save another drowning man?? Not unless he has learned how to swim.
Is not the answer to a question of such that is questioning your devotion of what you represent

Hare Krsna/Krishna

as it is defined

"As for the word "Hare" (pronounced huh-ray), it's a call to Krishna's divine energy. Just as the sun shines forth to us through its energies like heat and light, the Supreme reveals Himself through His multitude of energies. If the Supreme is the source of everything, then whatever we see--and even what we don't see-- belongs to the energy of the Supreme"

so least a meaning of desire is present of the self; how do you judge?

Bishadi,

You must think I am farther bereft of knowledge than you. Right?

Perhaps you have observed the self since no words left this I to that affect. But any can see your anger.

You must think I just came down from some plantain farm?
can you point out where this came from?

This is a world-class forum, not some bunch of cukamangas prattling over which cricket team is better color-coordinated.
And who is the most esteemed guru on this site?

maybe chat in english about 'good' rather than resort to defining humility in ritual.

So, in short, we here, can discern butter from cheese without your crytic prose.

You must quote authority when citing maxims, so-right? So-right.

what riddle is greater than life?

and if each experience then who is better at the authority other than the integrity each possess equally?

I would rather follow someone who has walked his talk. Not just give out cheap sermons about Humanity and truths like some arm chair philosopher. I think everyone on this forum knows who I am referring to when it comes walking his talk......

HDG Sirla Prabhupada

Perhaps the choice is complacency in a last word.

Or that you (and the gang) choose to remain under a specific teachers thoughts and definitions rather then continue the path for tomorrow.

It makes you happy but does nothing for existence.

And then to find the direction is imperfect, establishes that selfishness defined your existence.

The trancendental nature of cow dung??

Are you kidding me?

Perhaps I was kidding myself. "Gee I found this great forum for spiritual disscussions. Very interesting and open."

To be honest, I am glad I do not know the cow and bull dung perpetator. It sure must stink to be associated with you. There now I too have resorted to juvenile behavior. Shall we call it a day, or continue to devolve?