IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
supercow

No goal to Maya

Rate this topic

Here are many theoretical steps I think I would have to go through if I am qualified to feel INFINITE PAIN.

________

1. Abs. max free will.

2. Abs. permanent minimum reduction of negative qualities.

3. Abs. aware imagination of correlated punishment.

4. Abs. aware imagination of correlated rewards.

5. Abs. aware vision of destinies.

6. Maximum forced-submission tests.

7. Permanent EXTREME inflicted tolerable pain test repeatedly for not doing the right

thing sooner.

8. Substantial reduction of rewards for failing.

9. Abs. power to soul-suicide anytime until any substantial pain is inflicted on anyone.

10. Self-liberation of soul.

11. Abs. aware knowledge in soul.

12. Abs. no one can positively/negatively influence me without my commendation.

13. Any minumum total submission creates nonincreasing pain for previous evil sins.

14. Abs. any manifest disciplinary punishment at present can be taken immediately.

15. 'I must inflict 100% pain at the abs. lowest level.

_____

There is no difference in choosing the other side or choosing Maya. The same abs. equivalent test is applied either way. If I passed a 50/50 test then I have to go back if I fail the same test in either area.

Anyone can improve this list.

DO NOT DISRESPECT: Pain, Souls, Power, and Time.

+

DO RESPECT: Pain, Power, Time, and Souls.

Destiny

Sounds like somebody got their mind screwed-up by getting too close to the fire before they were ready to get burned?

An internal struggle is underway.

Krishna has landed.

A false ego is under attack.

Krishna will eventually win.

It's ok.

Sweetness will eventually taste sweet when we are no longer diseased.

:eek:

Really, I need higher quality input than that.

Last post sounded like the gibbon in the photo was talking to me.

I am sure I will get more answers. :deal:

At least you got a credible answer in words...all I can do is ???

What, in 25 words or less, are you asking/trying to say?

Here are many theoretical steps I think I would have to go through if I am qualified to feel INFINITE PAIN.

________

1. Abs. max free will.

2. Abs. permanent minimum reduction of negative qualities.

3. Abs. aware imagination of correlated punishment.

4. Abs. aware imagination of correlated rewards.

5. Abs. aware vision of destinies.

6. Maximum forced-submission tests.

7. Permanent EXTREME inflicted tolerable pain test repeatedly for not doing the right

thing sooner.

8. Substantial reduction of rewards for failing.

9. Abs. power to soul-suicide anytime until any substantial pain is inflicted on anyone.

10. Self-liberation of soul.

11. Abs. aware knowledge in soul.

12. Abs. no one can positively/negatively influence me without my commendation.

13. Any minumum total submission creates nonincreasing pain for previous evil sins.

14. Abs. any manifest disciplinary punishment at present can be taken immediately.

15. 'I must inflict 100% pain at the abs. lowest level.

_____

There is no difference in choosing the other side or choosing Maya. The same abs. equivalent test is applied either way. If I passed a 50/50 test then I have to go back if I fail the same test in either area.

Anyone can improve this list.

DO NOT DISRESPECT: Pain, Souls, Power, and Time.

+

DO RESPECT: Pain, Power, Time, and Souls.

Destiny

No goal to Maya - don't allow maya to score another goal! bounce2.gif

image.php?u=12&dateline=1170049972

Prabhupada: You have seen football playing. The football has no place. As soon as comes, somebody’s feet, he kicks. He goes to another body. He kicks. He’s another body—kicking. His only situation is being kicked, football. So we are just like football. We are being kicked up. Now I am American. Next time I shall be kicked up to China. Maybe. And from China, I will be kicked up to India. And from India, I shall be kicked up to Burma or kicked up to another place. This is going on. We do not know how we are being kicked up like a football from one place to another, one place to another. This is all false notion. How long I shall remain here?

Therefore this is the only way, Krishna consciousness, to become perfect. Perfection means to attain spiritual life, eternity, blissful, and full of knowledge. That is waiting us. That is waiting us. Why should we refuse it? It is not a theory. Don’t think that Bhagavad-gita is something, imaginary thing. No. People have taken to it. They have practiced. They have attained success. It is coming on since a very, very long time. It was first advised to the sun-god. Then, after many, many millions of years, again, five thousand years before, it was advised to Arjuna. So it is coming down. It is accepted by all great acaryas of India, and it is being followed, still being followed. So take it. Don’t be destroyed. Take to Krishna consciousness, and you will be saved. You will be saved from this destruction in the material…

New York, December 20, 1966

Abs. noone is free from the defects of Maya.

Even God must pay his dues if by rare fate and abs. rare destiny. He must do the right thing under 1/infinite illusion.

It is just a fact of faceted path we conscious entities have taken. If I had to flip a coin, I hope it won't be Maya but if it is then oh well because it is noone's fault.

After all, abs. none of us have seen the Absolute Universal Form. And none of us will. So who among us can proclaim to know what is possible.

BUT we all know that we can do the right thing with our Godlike free will and minimize any suffering in the bank. :deal:

Just Do It! :confused:

Dude, do you have any suggestions on how I can works me abs.? I'z gettin kine of flabby hanging out on the computer all day? Ya know what I'm sayin?

No craziness--Be brave and just do it!

Dude, do you have any suggestions on how I can works me abs.? I'z gettin kine of flabby hanging out on the computer all day? Ya know what I'm sayin?

Didn't you see suchandra's post??? Play some football and burn off those extra calories. You gotta get some goals man.... lazy couch spud banging on a keyboard all day.

Prabhupada's english. :) I just love this. Thank God Jayadvaita hasn't touched it.....YET???

Prabhupada: You have seen football playing. The football has no place. As soon as comes, somebody’s feet, he kicks. He goes to another body. He kicks. He’s another body—kicking. His only situation is being kicked, football. So we are just like football. We are being kicked up. Now I am American. Next time I shall be kicked up to China. Maybe. And from China, I will be kicked up to India. And from India, I shall be kicked up to Burma or kicked up to another place. This is going on. We do not know how we are being kicked up like a football from one place to another, one place to another. This is all false notion. How long I shall remain here?

Kicked from one body to the next. That is our only business in this material world. Of course in our own minds we have established certain goals to work towards. Rich man, music genius, warlord,saintlyman, demigod whatever. All maya's tricks to keep us on this field of activity so that we may be kicked around some more, from one body to the next. And we are so foolish we think we are the player kicking the ball when actually we are the ball.

Supercow your question shows you are thinking too hard. Just relax be yourself and start a topic like you would a normal conversation. I started getting brain pain just reading the first one and trying to figure out what you were talking about.

Me want to be like Mike!

U can't do that at your age. Just be practical dude.

I liked theist's idea: "You gotta get some goals man...."

Really, what's the issue Beggar? You need friendly help?

Theist:

"Supercow your question shows you are thinking too hard. Just relax be yourself and start a topic like you would a normal conversation. I started getting brain pain just reading the first one and trying to figure out what you were talking about."

Relax theist. My theories, ideas, and pointers just wanna point at the uselessness of Maya. It's just an illusionary machine to the spiritual world.

Just surrender to Krishna. You'll win and we know he always wins at abs. everything.

"how I can works me abs.?"

easy way is yogasana. lay on your bed. breathe in. hold breath. raise both legs to a little less than 45 deg. hold pos. for 6 secs. bring both legs down. release breath now. take belly fat few % out in a few days. need more ptrs.?