IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anveshan

Christ in Vedas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1 John1:7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin

That said there is no other way other than Jesus Christ..

Please prove that bible is from god. Eveen your own bible says that John or some Tom wrote it. So how do you know whether what is said by some John or Tom is correct ?

Besides we Hindus do not recognize bible at all. So what is the point in quoting your bible a 1000 times.

Even if your jesus told something like that, I say your jesus is wrong. Also note that in the four gospels jesus denies flatly being any god. Example "My father is greater than I" etc.

1. Does Geeta says anything clear about the creation of the world?

Please read Bhagavad Gita. It is not so simple. It says a lot about creation, maintanance and destruction of the world. If you read it you would know that Lord Krishna is the first cause, support for all creation and finally it merges into him.

2. Do we have any info about the the holy man became a sinner?

Bhagavad Gita teaches TRUTH as is is and not mythology of bible.

3. Do we have any explanation why do we have 330 Miliians of Gods?

Those Gods or Devas are all angelic beings.

4. How and idol can represent the glory and the power of God?

It cannot. But IMAGES are mediums or manifestations that represent GOD. These images are made as per the instructions of Vedas and GOD.

I cannot understand why bible belt people hold such hatred for images.

5. Does it says anything about the end of the world?

Begining and end are cycles.

6. Does it has any prophecys and fullfilment of the same?

Guest guest

http://bismikaallahuma.org/Jesus/deny.htm

Is Jesus God? Think About It!

Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi

--

Introduction

That the Christianity of today rests solely on the the doctrine of Jesus Christ, that he was God in human form and died on the cross as a suffering deity[1] need no longer be explained. However, there is hardly a single statement where Jesus(P) had explicitly stated that he is God, although Christians do bring out various passages in order to force this interpretation.[2] But did Jesus(P) really make statements of his (alleged) deity regarding his status, the words, the will and the power he used? We urge you to consult your own Bible and verify that the following conclusions are not drawn out of context

WORDS

John 7:16 "Jesus answered them and said, 'My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.' "

John 14:24 "He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but The Father's who sent me."

John 12:49 "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak."

WILL

John 4:34 "Jesus said to them, 'My food is to do the will of Him who sent me, and to accomplish His work.' "

John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me."

Luke 22:42 "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from me; nevertheless not my will, but Yours, be done."

Matthew 20:23 "...But sitting at my right hand or my left is not mine to give. That is for those to whom it has been reserved by my Father."

POWER

John 5:19 "Verily, verily I say unto you, the Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do..."

John 5:30 "I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is righteous, because I do not seek my own will but the will of the Father who sent me."

John 8:42 "Jesus said to them, 'If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but He sent me.' "

John 15:2 "My Father takes away every branch in me that bears not fruit; he purges it; that it may bring forth more fruit." Here, we see Jesus' acknowledgement that he is an impefect sinner just like the rest of us; he too must be purged and purified.

John 8:31 "You are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God” This verse is one of the most explicit statements of Jesus denying divinity for it clearly defines Jesus' position that he is subject to God and not God Himself. One only has to ask a simple question: Does God hears the truth from Himself?

KNOWLEDGE

Mark 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

John 7:16 So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me."

We quickly notice that according to the Biblical Jesus, God is omniscient, but Jesus is not. God has a superior intellect to Jesus; in other words, God knows something that Jesus does not know. Another clear proof that they are not equal.

MOSAIC LAW

The next few quotes from the Bible show us that Jesus(P) was a devout and learned Jew, a rabbi:

"Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and his reputation spread throughout the region. He was teaching in their synagogues, and all were loud in his praise. He came to Nazareth where he had been reared, and entering the synagogue on the sabbath as he was in the habit of doing, he stood up to do the reading." (Luke 4:14-16)

The worship of God was always focal in his life, even as a child. The second chapter of Luke tells us a very touching story of Jesus(P) as a precociously wise child of twelve, sitting for days among the scholars. His family had accidentally left him in Jerusalem after their annual visit for the Passover. Nearly frantic, they searched for him:

"On the third day they came upon him in the temple sitting in the midst of the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. All who heard him were amazed at his intelligence and his answers. When his parents saw him they were astonished, and his mother said to him: "Son, why have you done this to us? You see that your father and I have been searching for you in sorrow." He said to them: "Why did you search for me? Did you not know I had to be in my Father's house?" (Luke 2:46-49)

As he grew, "Jesus...progressed steadily in wisdom and age and grace before God and men" (Luke 2:52). After he had matured, his opinion was sought, though perhaps not always respectfully, by traditional Jews. An example of this is John's narration of the adulterous woman brought to Jesus for judgment.

Though they addressed him as "Teacher," they tried to trap him into saying something which they could use against him. As he straightened up from where he had been writing on the ground, he issued his famous judgement: "Let him without sin cast the first stone." Though they had come to trap him, the scribes and Pharisees could not argue and drifted away, leaving the woman without harming her. Even those who were hostile to his teachings respected him.

VISIBILITY

While thousands saw Jesus and heard his voice, Jesus himself said that this could not be done with God when he said:

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time."

John 5:37 "Ye have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape."

John 4:24 "God is a spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

STATUS

Jesus' statements throughout the Bible suggest that any idea of exalting him to divinity was unthinkable. Perhaps the clearest indication we have that Jesus(P) and God are not equal, and therefore not one and the same, come again from the mouth of Jesus(P) himself who said these following words:

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven."

Jesus(P) would not even accept the praise of a man who called him good:

Mark 10:18 "And Jesus said to him, 'Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.' "

If Jesus(P) would not even allow himself to be called good, he certainly would not claim divine qualities.

Mark 12:29 Jesus(P) said "Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus(P) had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus(P) didn't say "Your God". He said "our God", which includes Jesus(P) as the creation of God.

Other similar quotes:

Luke 22:42 "...not my will but Thine be done"

John 5:30 "I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which has sent me."

John 7:16 "Jesus said: 'My doctrine is not my own; it comes from Him who sent me.'"

John 7:28-29 "...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and Him you do not know. I know Him because it is from Him I come; He sent me."

John 8:50 "And I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks and judges."

John 10:29 "My Father is greater than all."

John 14:28 "My Father is greater than I."

John 8:42 "I proceeded forth and came from God, neither came I of myself but He sent me."

Matthew 10:40; Mark 9:37; Luke 9:48; John 13:20 "Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but Him who sent me."

John 20:17 "...Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

If the above still would not convince you that Jesus is subject to the Father, perhaps the next words of Jesus would definately prove that the One who sends is greater than the one who was sent:

"Jesus said; 'Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master; neither one who is sent greater than the One who sent him.' " (John 13:16)

That Jesus(P) would admit that he did not come into the world on his own initiative but was directed to do so, that he would acknowledge another being as greater than himself, and that he would negate his own will in deference to affirming the will of another, give clear proof that Jesus is not the Supreme One and therefore Jesus is not God.

So who is Jesus(P) then? A man who told the truth which he heard from God. In other words, he was a messenger of God. When a clear statement like this is issued from the lips of Jesus, why wrangle with the passages that are not so clear, and try to twist them to mean the opposite of what Jesus(P) has been saying in other clear verses all along?

Anyone who wishes to convince themselves that Jesus(P) is God should look for clear evidence in the Bible to show that Jesus(P) is God. But the clear evidence is to the contrary. The Bible teaches again and again that Jesus(P) is not God, but a Servant of God (e.g. Matthew 12:18). In the very next chapter of John 9:35, Jesus declares that he is the Son of Man. And anyone who knows the Bible as the Israelites to whom Jesus spoke will know that a son of man cannot be God. The Bible declares that God is neither a man nor a son of man (Numbers 23:19):

"How can he be called clean that is born of a woman? Behold even the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight. How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?" (Job 25:4-6)

There has long been a great deal of debate among Christian theologians and scholars regarding the divinity of Jesus. This debate has intensified in recent years, and there seems to be an increasingly open concern over the truth of this doctrine. Some Christians had even concluded that

Jesus was (as he is presented in Acts 2:21) 'a man approved by God' for a special role within the divine purpose, and...the later conception of him as God incarnate, the Second Person of the Holy Trinity living a human life, is a mythological or poetic way of expressing his significance for us.[3]

It is clear that Jesus(P) followed the Mosaic law and did not claim divinity. According to the Bible, he was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. Given the fact that nowhere in the Bible do we see a direct identification of Jesus(P) as God, and that Jesus(P) strongly upheld all the commandments and emphasized the First Commandment, we can only conclude that the doctrine of Jesus' divinity has no foundation in the scripture nor in the life and teachings of Jesus(P), and that this concept is an innovation in Christian doctrine.

And only God knows best.

Appendix: Theophilus Lindsey's "A List of False Reading of the Scripture"[4]

The following are the questions extracted from Theophilus Lindsey's (1723-1808) A List of False Reading of the Scripture. Lindsey asked those who worshipped Jesus(P) what their reaction would be if Jesus(P) appeared to them and asked the following questions:

Why did you address your devotions to me? Did I ever direct you to do it, or propose myself as an object of religious worship?

Did I not uniformly and to the last set you an example myself of praying to the Father, to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God? (John 20:17)

When my disciples requested me to teach them to pray (Luke 11:1-2), did I teach them to pray to myself or to any other person but the Father?

Did I ever call myself God, or tell you that I was the maker of the world and to be worshipped?

Lindsey's belief in the Divine Unity is evident from these words of his:

The Infinite Creator should be worshipped in all places for He is everywhere....no place is more sacred than another, but every place sacred for the prayer. Whenever there is a devout humble mind that looks to God, God is there. A mind free from sin is the true temple of God.

Related Articles

Do Christians Make Jesus Idolatrous?

Was Jesus Sent to the Children of Israel or to the World?

The Historical Development of the Trinity: An Analysis

What about the Islamic viewpoint of Jesus(P)?

Prophet `Eesa [Yeshua/Jesus](P) In the Noble Qur'ân

--

References

[1] Emery H. Bancroft, Christian Theology, Zondervan Publishing House (1975), p. 95-156

[2] Refer to our section Bible Commentary: An Exposition from the Muslim Perspective for expositions regarding this matter

[3] John Hick (ed.), The Myth Of God Incarnate, The Westminster Press (1977), p. ix

[4] Adapted from Muhammad `Ata ur-Rahim, Jesus A Prophet of Islam, p. 166

Since I see this has returned to a Hindu/Christian flame war, I am done. But one thing I wish to clarify:

" Bhagavad Gita are teachings of TRUE GOD who is Lord Krishna. It does not care about your bible/jesus which/whom did not exist at that time."

Devotees of Krishna do not criticize Jesus and realize there will be heavy karmic backlash for criticism of such a great, undercover, Vaisnava. Now the Bible is not the same as Christ, so tihs may be where the conufsion comes in. The Bible has been tampered with. Whereas Jesus, he is great Vaisnava who had the job of gradually elevating the people so in some life, they could come to Krishna. Whether you agree or disagree, best not to take karmic risk. Thank you for your time.

Priitaa, better to let the religionists fight it out and feed each others confusion with their sectarian attitudes.

It is wise to know when to withdraw.

Let us all know whose 'god' wins boys.

Guest guest

Why should you take it that way. I just say it as a fact. Bhagavad Gita does not care about any person or book in particular. Lord Krishna is teaching about Vedic wisdom. Why should he concentrate on any living being. Basically I do not understand his question.

Thankyou for your advise anyway. Well jesus being a vaishnava, I cannot agree with this unless I find sastric basis.

This is not from Prabhupada, but it appears to be good.

------------

BHAVISHYA PURANA:

[shalivahan, ruler over the Aryans, grandson of Vikramaditya, occupied the throne of his father. He vanquished the attacking hordes of Chinese, Parthians, Scythians and Bactrians. He drew a border between the Arians and the Mleacha (meat eaters), and ordered the latter to withdraw to the other side of India.]

ekadaa tu shakadhisho

himatungari samaayayau

hunadeshasya madhye vai

giristhan purusam shubhano

dadarsha balaram raajaa

"One day, Shalivahan, the chief of the Sakyas, went into the Himalayas. There, in the middle of the Land of the Hun, the powerful king saw an auspicious man who was situated on a mountain. His complexion was fair and he wore white garments."

[NOTE: Hun is Hunadesh, near Manasa / Kailash Mountain in W. Tibet; also known as Lasadakh, part of the Kushan empire.]

ko bharam niti tam praaha

su hovacha mudanvitah

iishaa purtagm maam viddhi

kumaarigarbha sambhavam

"The king asked, 'Who are you sir?' 'You should know that I am Isha Putra, a Son of God,' he replied blissfully, 'and am born of a virgin.'

[NOTE: Jesus refers to himself as "a" son of God or one of many; not "the" son of God or the only one God could ever create.]

mleccha dharmasya vaktaram

satyavata paraayanam

iti srutva nrpa praaha

dharmah ko bhavato matah

"I am the expounder of the religion of the Mlecchas (meat-eaters) and I strictly adhere to the Absolute Truth.' Hearing this the king enquired, 'What are religious principles according to your opinion?'

shruto uvaaca maharaja

prapte satyasya amkshaye

nirmaaryaade mlechadesh

mahiso 'ham samaagatah

"Hearing this questions of Salivahara, Isha putra said, 'O king, I came from a foreign land where there are no rules or regulations and and evil knows no bounds. When the destruction of truth occurred, I, Masiha the prophet, came to the country of degraded people. Through me the sinners and delinquents suffered, and I also suffered at their hands. Finding that fearful irreligious condition of the barbarians spreading from Mleccha-Desha, I have taken to prophethood'.

mlecchasa sthaapito dharmo

mayaa tacchrnu bhuupate

maanasam nirmalam krtva

malam dehe subhaasbham

naiganam apamasthaya

japeta nirmalam param

nyayena satyavacasaa

manasyai kena manavah

dhyayena pujayedisham

suurya-mandala-samsthitam

acaloyam prabhuh sakshat-

athaa suuryacalah sada

"'Please hear O king which religious principles I have established among the mlecchas. The living entity is subject to good and bad contaminations. The mind should be purified and the body by taking recourse of proper conduct and performance of japa, chant the holy names to attain the highest purity. Just as the immovable sun attracts, from all directions, the elements of all living beings, God as firm as the sun, Who is fixed and all-attractive, attracts the hearts of all living creatures. Thus by following rules, speaking truthful words, justice, mental harmony, unity of spirit and meditation, O descendant of Manu, in the center of that light one will find their way to Isa, and should serve and worship Him as that immoveable Lord'."

[NOTE: Christ again uses the word "Isa" here. Whether it is spelled Issa or Isa, it is the same. We should notice he first makes a distinction between that of Isa (God), and the Isa-Masih or one who came to preach about God. Isa is a name for Krishna that means the "Supreme Being" or "Supreme God." However, Isa das and Isa-Messiah both denote "servant" of God. Different language, same meaning.

isha muurtirt-dradi praptaa

nityashuddha sivamkari

ishamasihah iti ca

mama nama pratishthitam

"Having placed the eternally pure, auspicious form of Isa, the Supreme Lord and giver of happiness, forever within my heart, O protector of the earth planet, I preached these principles through the Mlecchas' own faith, and thus my name became the Isa-Masih.'

[NOTE: Christ refers to the "Form" (murti) of God as Isa, so it again indicates Jesus believed in Deity worship, most likely as long as such worship was performed by sincere, honest, qualified priests/brahmana's.]

iti shrutra sa bhuupale

natraa tam mlecchapujaam

sthaapayaamaasa tam tutra

mlecchasthaane hi daarune

"After hearing these words and paying obeisances to that person who is worshipped by the mlecca's, the king humbly requested him to stay there in that most miserable land of Mlecchas."

svaraajyam praaptavaan raajaa

hayamedhan cikirat

rajyam krtva sa sasthyabdam

svarga lokamu paayayau

"King Salivahara, after leaving his kingdom performed an asvamedha yajna and after ruling for sixty years, went to heaven. Now please hear what happened when the king went to svargaloka." (Bhavishya Purana 19:20-33.)

Thus ends the second chapter entitled, "The Age Of Salivahara" of the story of Kali Yuga of the Caturyuga Khanda also called pratisarga-parva of the wonderful Bhavishya Maha Purana, 3191 Kaukikia Era or 115 A.D, ~ Srila Vyasa dev - literary incarnation of Lord Krishna.

---

Yes, these are Christ's 'actual' words. Anyone else getting a chill up their spine? /images/graemlins/smile.gif (If not, rereard it and think about that!)

Guest guest

I have only one question for you..As i understand you accept Jesus and Bible but when ever i quote some thing from bible your simple answer is somebody tampered with that..Can you tell me how you are so sure that all the versus which are claiming Jesus as the way or SALVATION are wrong?. I heard you are saying you were told by One Christian Preecher but there are millians of preachers saying the whole bible is word of god how would you reject them?. What makes you to think that Krishna is god? and how would you scientifically prove that a man called Krishna existed in the world (Like Proofs for Ramayana and Mahabharatha). According to your claim Jesus Christ was come in flesh after Krishna why don't he simply refered the name Krishna so there is no confusion..

Guest guest

Trishul is Tri Sharpened Knife. Why this spl status for Cow alone. Why not a Sheep or Camel which also bears milk?, It is rediculas that you are worshipping cow because it is bearing milk, Then you will ended up worshipping Sun (because of its light) or Water (You can't live with out that) ...almost all the created objects. This is what called Idol worship which demonic..

... Then you will ended up worshipping Sun (because of its light) or Water (You can't live with out that) ...almost all the created objects. This is what called Idol worship which demonic..

Priitaa will give her own and more complete answer but I just wanted to say something short.

We accept that God resides everywhere and at the same time has His own existence aloof from all that we can perceive, as the Supreme Spiritual Person.

We worship God in the sun and water because He is there.Same with fire, earth and space. We worship God in every living being because that is also where He resides. He is the Soul of all souls. That is to say I worship God in you as well. Not you as God but God in you.

We worship God where we find Him and we find Him everywhere. But many of us here find His form of Krsna to be the most attractive to us so or attention is being focused more there. He is drawing our love in that direction.

May God bless you and us all.

Guest guest

It is clear that you don't understand or know any of the religian..

1. Adam and eve ate some apple and then the whole world was punished for it. Original sin or original..

When God created Adam, He was sinless so god treated him like a friend and he had a direct relationship with God. When they sinned by the advise of the devil they inherited the Sinners behavior (Not only the sin but also the behavior) and all descendents of the Adam will born with sinner instinct, God is so pure he cannot stay or have direct relation ship with sinner.

2. What kind of demonic religion will believe in something like a human sacrifice or god's son's sacrifice? How can any god punish an innocent human being for a murderer's sin or likewise.

The more important point is God is righteous, He has to do something to gain the humans from the sin (or Satan) , Since all the humans are sinners and god is so holy and pure, He sent his ONLY begotten son to mediate between God and Humans, So nobody will come to god but by the sinless blood of Jesus, Jesus was accepted by God because he is sinless and also by humans because he is in Flesh), As i said god is so righteous he cannot just take the humans right away but have to sacrifice some thing that is were he himself came is flesh as Jesus (Means Jesus is same Jehovah god but in flesh) and won the death and devil as well. The first prophecy of Jesus Christ was immediately after the man sinned

Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel"

3. In Old Testament your god asks to sacrifice all the first borns, asks joshua and his followers to kill every living thing in the land of philistines. How can any god do such demonic things.

God Commanded Joshua to killed them because they are possessed by the evil. Killing Devil is not demonic isn't?

As i said you don't know hinduesm either,the basicl prionciple of Hinduesm is "Sarva Dharma Samabhava" which means tolerating other religians...

Guest guest

If god is residing on you then why you (we) are sinning?, I asked what is spl about cow?

"I have only one question for you..As i understand you accept Jesus and Bible but when ever i quote some thing from bible your simple answer is somebody tampered with that..Can you tell me how you are so sure that all the versus which are claiming Jesus as the way or SALVATION are wrong?."

I have all ready told you where to look for this. Start with the Councel of Nicea. I can't do the work for you. If you genuinely want to know the truth, you have to take a trip to the library, and have to open some books, and have to study. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"I heard you are saying you were told by One Christian Preecher but there are millians of preachers saying the whole bible is word of god how would you reject them?."

And it seems you only accept the Christian preachers that don't make you challenge what is all over the history books about Christianity. Please, open your mind.

"What makes you to think that Krishna is god? "

As much as I would love to give you that answer, and I 'can', and while I am glad you are more peaceful now, still your questions are not so sincere. You don't want to find Krishna as God, you are trying to disprove Krishna as God. Yet, can you tell me, what are the qualities of God? Do you know what they are? Because if you dont know the qualities of God, how can you say anyone is God?

"and how would you scientifically prove that a man called Krishna existed in the world (Like Proofs for Ramayana and Mahabharatha). According to your claim Jesus Christ was come in flesh after Krishna why don't he simply refered the name Krishna so there is no confusion.."

Again, you are not giving sincere inquirey to find, but to disagree. Waste of time. There is so much proof of Krishna's existence that one would fall over reading it. But when one does not want to find God, God could stand before them and they would not recognize this is God.

Good luck!

"Trishul is Tri Sharpened Knife."

Thank you.

"Why this spl status for Cow alone. Why not a Sheep or Camel which also bears milk?, "

I dont know what spl stands for, but camel milk tastes awful and is not full of all the nutrients of cow milk. How many people do you know that feed their babies camel milk? hehe

"It is rediculas that you are worshipping cow "

I never said we worship cow. Reread it. I said we respect cow.

"because it is bearing milk, "

Try living without it for a long period of time and then talk to me.

"Then you will ended up worshipping Sun (because of its light) "

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a sun worshiper, or a water worshiper. You seem to hear what you want to hear.

"or Water (You can't live with out that)"

And all respect should be given. Do you respect your parents? As a child you could not live without them, but you did not worsihp them, but respect had to be there. Try to notice the difference please.

" ...almost all the created objects. This is what called Idol worship which demonic.. "

What is demoniac is that you keep trying to name call us demoniac. Religious tolerance is a sign of those on a saintly path and gradually developing saintly qualities within themselves.

Priitaa will give her own and more complete answer but I just wanted to say something short.

We accept that God resides everywhere and at the same time has His own existence aloof from all that we can perceive, as the Supreme Spiritual Person.

We worship God in the sun and water because He is there.Same with fire, earth and space. We worship God in every living being because that is also where He resides. He is the Soul of all souls. That is to say I worship God in you as well. Not you as God but God in you.

We worship God where we find Him and we find Him everywhere. But many of us here find His form of Krsna to be the most attractive to us so or attention is being focused more there. He is drawing our love in that direction.

May God bless you and us all.

Thiest,

Thank you for replying to that. What an excellent (and true!) answer to his question. I have less patience this morning and will have to work on this. It was helpful you said what you did.

If god is residing on you then why you (we) are sinning?, I asked what is spl about cow?

God is residing IN you, not on you, and you are not God. God is in your heart and watching over you. Please educate yourself on religion before speaking to others about it. Nothing personal, just that its not helping you make your point.

People sin due to freewill and desire.

And I have all ready answered your question about the cow until I am blue in the face. Its important not to become addicted to certain questions which obviously you feel strongly about. Thats life, everyone has a different religion in all corners of the world. Religious tolerance is crucial to global peace, or even message board peace. Posting about the same thing over and over does not result in peace. -- Thank you for loaning an ear.

Guest guest

You were trying to escape!, I am asking a very simple questions , What makes you to think that Krishna is the supream god?. I am asking you what are the qualities of god because i don't see any of them in Krishna's life so i want to know what you thing ? (I am very clear about the qualities of GOD).

There are lot of people in the world who don't drink milk because it is colestral the air and water is more important than milk so why don't you worship them or respect them?

I am pretty sure there was no credential evidence for the existence of Krishna or Rama , Those are all myths like the Greek and Egyption myths..

Unfortunatly "Council of Nicea" doesn't say Krishna is the God ?"

Guest guest

It is clear that you don't understand or know any of the religian..

1. Adam and eve ate some apple and then the whole world was punished for it. Original sin or original..

When God created Adam, He was sinless so god treated him like a friend and he had a direct relationship with God. When they sinned by the advise of the devil they inherited the Sinners behavior (Not only the sin but also the behavior) and all descendents of the Adam will born with sinner instinct, God is so pure he cannot stay or have direct relation ship with sinner.[it is clear that you don't understand or know any of the religian..

and what was that sin. Is it because they ate apple ? This is nonsense.

If it is that they disobeyed your god, even human fathers forgive. Why should your god punish everybody for Adam's sin. Why he could he not simply teach Adam ? This is HOLY nonsense.

What happened to big bang and evolution theory of science ?

I see a human being more mature than your bible god. So my conclusion, bible is mythological here and bible god cannot be any kind of god.

2. What kind of demonic religion will believe in something like a human sacrifice or god's son's sacrifice? How can any god punish an innocent human being for a murderer's sin or likewise.

The more important point is God is righteous, He has to do something to gain the humans from the sin (or Satan) , Since all the humans are sinners and god is so holy and pure, He sent his ONLY begotten son to mediate between God and Humans, So nobody will come to god but by the sinless blood of Jesus, Jesus was accepted by God because he is sinless and also by humans because he is in Flesh), As i said god is so righteous he cannot just take the humans right away but have to sacrifice some thing that is were he himself came is flesh as Jesus (Means Jesus is same Jehovah god but in flesh) and won the death and devil as well. The first prophecy of Jesus Christ was immediately after the man sinned

Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel"

Blah blah... This is what I said. Killing another innocent human being for the sins of some other human bings. This is another holy bible nonsense. How can this act be righteous ?

Let us take an example of king or a judge. Let us say there is a murderer and a peaceful man. The king punishes the peaceful man by beheading him instead of the murderer. The logic used by the king is that the murderer is to be given a chance to live a righteous life hoping the murderer will change his ways by beheading the innocent peaceful citizen from his country. Do you think the king is right? Hell no. Then why do you call your god righteous. This is all bible mythology and nonsense.

To top it all you quote from your bible again.

3. In Old Testament your god asks to sacrifice all the first borns, asks joshua and his followers to kill every living thing in the land of philistines. How can any god do such demonic things.

God Commanded Joshua to killed them because they are possessed by the evil. Killing Devil is not demonic isn't?

As i said you don't know hinduesm either,the basicl prionciple of Hinduesm is "Sarva Dharma Samabhava" which means tolerating other religians...

Hmmm... Well if it is so what is the need to even kill the trees. Are trees also possessed ? I will tolerate other religions. But because the guy came here to prove his religion is superior or only his religion is right then I have to point it is not so ? Infact DHARMA here stands for ways prescribed by VEDAS. Not to other religions.

Guest guest

Hmmm.... good question.

Why according to your religion man is sinning anyway ?

Answer is FREE WILL ? Even you will agree.

A person has free will, because GOD allows it. Infact our mere existence will annihilated if GOD is not present in us.

Guest guest

I asked what is spl about cow?

As for Cow, it represents righteousness. It represents all living beings in Hinduism. The sanskrit word is Go. It has multiple meanings like cow, Earth etc. So this word represents all of creation also. GOD's creation is essentially good and is a manifestation of glory of GOD. So Go or COW is sacred. We do not worship it but see it as sacred.

Guest guest

Trishul is Tri Sharpened Knife. Why this spl status for Cow alone. Why not a Sheep or Camel which also bears milk?, It is rediculas that you are worshipping cow because it is bearing milk, Then you will ended up worshipping Sun (because of its light) or Water (You can't live with out that) ...almost all the created objects. This is what called Idol worship which demonic..

Cow answered above.

Yes, Sun is also worshipped. Since GOD cannot be seen, GOD is worshipped through his creation. This is not creation worship.

The only thing demonic is you.

Guest guest

It is clear that you don't know Bible and Veda's. How evolution come into the picture when we are talking about god. A simple answer to evolution is "A life (i.e. a first cell where evolution starts from) cannot arise from no where" even today there is no way we create a living cell in labs. Moreover evaluation is just a theory and there was no proof for Macro evolution (I am sure you know zero about evaluation). The answer for your question is this

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces

Proverbs 23:9 do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words