IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi josem is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm still not able to believe. How come they know everything abt a person several years before itself ?. We have many million people in the world. will there be a leaf for every one?. how come is it possible?.

Guest guest

Dear participants on the forum,

I went through all the messages of this forum. And I just use my logic and certain experience from my country. I am not Inidian origin. But in my country we also have all those readers and predictions etc, of course using other technics (depends on the religion, christianity).

Someone from the beginning mention Durai Subburathinam and his address? then you saw some postive comments how good he is. I am not insisting my thoughts are right, I am just using logic. Dont you think that the person who mentioned his contacts and who is telling how good he is - same person whos interest is to promote that guy, he actually might work with him and part of his job is to spend some time in different forums and to promote particular Nadi reader. Same thing happend back in my country: you make a search on the web and go to different forums and leave your comments to promote your services and of course people who are desperate for readings will catch it. That is why I think it is a fraud.

Real people who can predict usually do not advertize themselves, they do not charge money most of them or something really very symbolic amount. They usually accept other people through contacts, only by reference. They are known in a very small circles and do not make a living out of that. Again, I did not have an intension to make upset anyone, this is just my own opinion based on logic and experience.

Guest guest

And as an example. One of my colleagues, she is an Arab went during her younger ages to Syria, to visit one woman there. You can get an appointment to this woman only through connections. She speaks Arabic only.

So my colleague told me everything the woman told her came true and even she got scared. I got very interested in it and asked her to find her contact if she still had it. She found it through her old friend. So I got ready to go to Syria and took an interpreter with me as I do not speak arabic.

That experience was the most unreal in my life and I can tell I will not be able to repeat it. She does not ask anything from you apart to bring water in a glass and she starts reading through this. In some moments when she talks about past or future you can see faces of those people she talks about in her face - this is the most scary part, some people faces whom I did not know at that time, but I met them later after my predictions. The interpreter did not look at her. Some of the predictions came true already, she told me right about my past, the facts none could know.

But really it was scary, thats for sure. I mean when you see her face changes and become another face.

Well the purpose of all this - I just wanted to say there are certain talanted people using different techniques, maybe even leaves (though its strange they always find your leaf, though you might come outside from India and there are over 6 billion people on the planet, guess how long timw it should take finding your leaf without computer system - weeks, months..?). But such people do not advertize themselves, you can find them only through certain close surroundings and that is it.

I will not be able to give you a contact in Syria in anyway as I do not have it and my appointment was arranged through those who are around that women.

Good luck to everyone and God bless you!

Guest guest

MS is bad comm...

Good Reader Mr. Durai Subburathinam Naadi Astrologer

like a 90% is true my ex...

Guest guest

Hi Guys,

I have heard a lot about Nadi readings and I would like to visit Vaidheeswarn Koil for that. How do I take apointment for that since I'll be going from US and need to plan my trip. Please guide me in this regard. Is there any specific astrologer I should see?.

Replies can also be mailed at ritu123000@.

Thanks,

Guest guest

I have travelled from the U.S. in search of a Naadi practitioner. Can somebody provide me the contact information for a practitioner in New Delhi???

Guest guest

I have travelled from the U.S. in search of a Naadi practitioner. Can somebody provide me the contact information for a practitioner in New Delhi??? Please email me at lizzydiane@

Guest guest

Is your questions about nadi jyotishm, in which they read out from many leaves (said to be thousands of years old) and then tell your future by seeing those leaves?

I have nice experience of such jyotishm and can give details.

thanks your replay Shravan,

I am confuse nadi astrology please expland to detail

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.

my nadi reading past correct are true.

pls kindly send the details of your practical experience to my email

paranee

Canada

yes

Hi friends this forums is sound interesting....

There are criteria to have naadi prediction, there are many doing that naadi no one following ancient method, since all people have transformed into many form ..... there are certain criteria to be address before you see the naadi.... it was form with the god (Or sage) who have spend his entire life to understand the birth of one who can live in this earth safely and reliable. Let me give u an example : if you go to our naadi without belief you will not reveal your future... .since its about you with this world not you with this astrologer..... He any way get paid for his way that have written in the naadi.... so he is a just messenger.... God will not come to you and say hey buddy u will have angel wife, honor position and luxury life. We people think smartly and have these miserable life in our earth. Dont act smart listen to the GODs plan and plan effectively your life.

1. Its very old manscript, which takes about ur future and prediction. If a person born on particular rasi, lagna and the position of the planet associated with him --- triggers his life in existence.... in this earth. Not all the birth is normal, artificial birth -- many they are doing manipulation on child birth. But as per the karma of his parents, grandparents, his karma he will born in this family. Not everyone in the earth born with the silver spoon. Many will be born without a spoon --- remember !!!

2. All Planet, rasi have is own +ve and -ve one have to over come the difficulties in a prepared manner.

......... i will send u email if you want more on this ..... send me email on ognale16@

And you can check ur naadi astrology -- who follows the ancient methods with best parigaram .. his address is

PROF.A.N.K.SWAMY,

169/83,KUTCHERY ROAD,

VINAYAGA NAGAR,

(OPP E1 POLICE STATION)

MYLAPORE,

CHENNAI - 4.

SOUTH INDIA

MOBILE: 94440 27370

I once happened to visit a Naadi astologer on my friend's advice. He took my thumb impression and date of birth and came back with two bundles of palm leaves. He began his work. I had to give response with jus Yes/No. He took lot of pains to trace my name. In between he left me alone in the room and went away somewhere.:confused: . Then he came back with the same set of questions i told him the series of letters and finally got my name with great difficulty. He said I was born to good parents ( will any person say that ur parents r worthless lot, he he he ) so we tend to nod our heads in affirmation. That is his win. Till the entire conversation i kept one information concealed. He didn't even brush that area and kept predicting. He said I ll surely acieve it if i dedicate myself to a pooja for 2 mandalas (its quite expensive man). After he recorded wat he had to say and gave me the cassette i jus told the concealed details and immediately he seemed confused and bluntly contradicted his earlier prediction. He bluntly said it ll never happen at all. To amaze u he ll predict the day of the week u were born. That can be done even by an expert mathematician or jus go to ur mobile calender and there is an option listed GO TO DATE. Jus type ur date of birth and u ll know the week u were born. I observed him to be reading my mind whenever i smiled and he went around that area. (If someone says u r too intelligent will u deny that?). He got all information from me in the form of Yes or No and finally record his predictions purely based on my information and the end result is wen i play the cassette people will conclude it is the astrolgers prediction, simple.

To conclude I can say that we should go for a much deep root. I do not want to say its fake but search for the root. There are people who predict without even asking for money. They may be dwelling in the hills or even on the road near u. On top of all trust GOD. He is the supreme. If GOD knows u r right and decides to lead u to success, no astrologer can act against HIS (GOD) will. An astrologer is also a human being. Don't fall victims to fake.

How the the fees they charge to get a nadi reading ? Anybody know about the charges fees ???

Fees vary with ppl. My guy took 500 Rs. He suggested some poojas. That could run in thousands... i quit.. don take chances.. Go for a thorough analysis...

Prajeesh

To conclude I can say that we should go for a much deep root. I do not want to say its fake but search for the root. There are people who predict without even asking for money. They may be dwelling in the hills or even on the road near u. On top of all trust GOD. He is the supreme. If GOD knows u r right and decides to lead u to success, no astrologer can act against HIS (GOD) will. An astrologer is also a human being. Don't fall victims to fake.

Faking is not only in Astrology, there are fakes in Teaching in schools, Doctors and many more. In India, in schools if they do not teach the basics well, the students do not get knowledge. If you go to a doctor who did not get his knowledge, then you are risking your life. Living the path of Dharma and being attached to God, is the very basic way to counter any kind of problem in life.

I can say the secret of Brahmins lies in astrology, sanskrit and in vegeterianism. Brahmins in India have mostly always been successful since vedic times. While few others cast aspersions on them and make fun of them. Their secret lies in sanskrit, vegeterianism and Astrology. An astrologer who is a brahmin will be very skilled, because they KNOW SANSKRIT and all the secrets of life.

Nadi Josium, i have heard from my astrologer that it is also a very ancient technique and with the fingerprint, it is possible to draw the chart without needing the person's date, time and place of birth. But it is questionable whether that technique is plausible today. Moreover, they question the person and get the answers mostly from the person itself. Further more, i heard that they can predict a person's life only upto the present and future prediction is not reliable.

The most accurate Astrology is the method of getting the chart drawn with the date, time and place of birth. The prediction of future and interpretation depends on the astrologer's skill and inclination towards Sanathana Dharma and spiritualism.

Most Brahmins are intelligent and today even if you consult a Brahmin doctor, chances of your problem getting cured is more than visiting a SC/ST/lower caste doctor who did not graduate on merit. I have seen it myself.

If we look into little deeper, i can see Brahmins use the astrology concepts to the modern Kali Yuga, for todays technology and nature.

The accurate matching of horoscopes for marriages allows them even to predict the nature of the groom or bride before marriage. When matched perfectly, even their child is born with a higher IQ. The chances of making a physically defective child is almost nill. All of this is possible only by astrology and even if there are problems with a horoscope, they can correctly predict the remedy of worshipping the correct God or Godess so that the negativity is reduced. It is also possible to find out chances of premature deaths and accidents possibly occurring in the future and avoid them.

Astrology is a very perfect way to live a life free of fear and anxiety, at the same time being attached to our Gods.

Most Brahmins are intelligent and today even if you consult a Brahmin doctor, chances of your problem getting cured is more than visiting a SC/ST/lower caste doctor who did not graduate on merit. I have seen it myself.

If we look into little deeper, i can see Brahmins use the astrology concepts to the modern Kali Yuga, for todays technology and nature.

The accurate matching of horoscopes for marriages allows them even to predict the nature of the groom or bride before marriage. When matched perfectly, even their child is born with a higher IQ. The chances of making a physically defective child is almost nill. All of this is possible only by astrology and even if there are problems with a horoscope, they can correctly predict the remedy of worshipping the correct God or Godess so that the negativity is reduced. It is also possible to find out chances of premature deaths and accidents possibly occurring in the future and avoid them.

Astrology is a very perfect way to live a life free of fear and anxiety, at the same time being attached to our Gods.

God is equal to all. So is astrology. It is not be discussed pertaining to one class of people. Tribes in the forests can provide u the finest of cures to different ailments which even our modern physicians (both ayurvedic and alopathy) can,t do. It is a result of extreme knowledge derived from ancesters and through practice. Very simple.

Hi

Nadi is 100% perfect. Anyone who see nadi has to perform pooja in a perfect manner as mentioned in Olai Chuvadi. But you have to go to a genuine nadi reader. You can ask me for doubts to my mail sangeetha_74@

could u give us ur experience in naadi. Which astrologer did u consult?

God is equal to all. So is astrology. It is not be discussed pertaining to one class of people. Tribes in the forests can provide u the finest of cures to different ailments which even our modern physicians (both ayurvedic and alopathy) can,t do. It is a result of extreme knowledge derived from ancesters and through practice. Very simple.

What i said is based on my personal experience. Brahmins are more knowledgeable with sanskrit and other castes do not. Is this not true?

An astrologer knowing Sanskrit will be much more skilled than an astrologer without sanskrit knowledge. All this was only for guidance. Selecting an astrologer and trusting him depends on the individuals will.

One more guidance i can give is, do not trust an astrologer without analysing his skills. Just give your Horoscope to an astrologer and listen to what he says. Some may be 40% accurate and some may even be 90% accurate. If you find him predicting accurately, try giving him your relatives horoscopes and see if he predicts well.

I have done a research into Astrology. I took two horoscopes of a man and a woman who are already married recently and the man had committed suicide. He is no more. I went to the astrologer asking to match the horoscope for the two without telling him the truth. By looking at the man's horoscope he correctly predicted that man is crazy, also he told there is something wrong with that horoscope and asked me if his father died. I doubt he found out that man is already dead. Regarding the woman's horoscope he told, she is having a "mangalya dosham" and before marriage she must go to a particular temple to do some puja. He told not to marry this man. I asked him, what will be the state of life if the two are married. He replied in one sentence that the woman will have serious problems and this man will be very peaceful.

Please dont try this with any other astrologer. I heard some of them tend to get angry. But you can analyse the fact that how much he is telling about yourself, your life your character upto the present. With this, you can very well decide you can trust him for the future or not.

My remark on caste should not be taken in a wrong way.

I myself is from a lower caste. I found that the weakness lies in the fact that we do not follow the ways of Sanathana Dharma. I followed the ways of Brahmins and i am really living a peaceful life and got a successful job. Most of the problems in life are solved by following the path of Dharma.

So my point is, irrespective of caste, every Hindu should learn the ways of Brahmins and start practicing it. Like learning sanskrit, vegeterianism, using astrology etc. Even if the Brahmins themselves involve in non-Brahminism, we people still can make it survive.

http://keralam.kairaly.net/hindu/sanathana.pdf