IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi josem is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Let me share one info which i got from my Naadi reader in Vaitheswaran koil, TN.

I asked my Naadi reader about his fate and what was written for him. He told me that No leaf exist for the Naadi readers in the world. It has been decided by the ancient rishis not to create leaf for Naadi readers as it might ruin their profession.

Not sure how far it is true.

Guest guest

I visited Nadi Astrologer in February 06 and experienced the following :

You will find same horoscope predictions by every astrologer.

These astrologers ask many questions to get the required information from you and same is repeated by them in the poetic form.

Unless and until they get the required information, your leaf will not be found.

There is no predictions written by Sages on palm leafs.

These astrologers take note of your present problem to include in their predictions.

All the visitors have a common problem of past lives for which remedial measures to be performed.

People who visit there are usualy inocents with hope/curiosity.

Guest guest

You are absolutly wright !

Those who visit these naadi readers are innocent and curious. But they are exploited to the maximum. I believe no astrology is as costlier as Naadi.

Horoscope Predictions are same it is because your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth is disclosed to them. Obviously the star positions would remain same.

Try giving these details to a common astrologist, they can also write the same horoscope.

Naadi readers are good by memory. They memorise your answers very precisely. That is what they practise. But in rest of the life their memory is like a common man.

They have some system of memorising your answers. They are professional in this. they practise practise and practise.....

If we apply a simple logic, we would know this. Why should any naadi reader do not provide the photostat copy of the olai to that person. It is because, they are afraid that they would be cought for this act.

Nothing is true ? including 'Chidambara ragasiam'

Guest guest

Please tell me the address of any such center in delhi. i want to know abt it.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me.

I started reading posts in this thread from page 1 abt an hour ago and so far i have found 2 deslhi address for Nadi. One is

B-2/28, 1st Floor,

Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary’s School),

New Delhi 110029

and the other is in lajpat nagar (search the address urself in one of the post in this thread as i can't remember where i saw it)

regards,

G

I visited Nadi Astrologer in February 06 and experienced the following :

You will find same horoscope predictions by every astrologer.

These astrologers ask many questions to get the required information from you and same is repeated by them in the poetic form.

Unless and until they get the required information, your leaf will not be found.

There is no predictions written by Sages on palm leafs.

These astrologers take note of your present problem to include in their predictions.

All the visitors have a common problem of past lives for which remedial measures to be performed.

People who visit there are usualy inocents with hope/curiosity.

I refer to the comments made by a Guest on 21 June 06 . What he says is right . Astrologers will ask you a lot of questions, your d.o.b ,etc etc . The astrolgers take advantage of your weakness at that moment and fool you .

From the responses I am reading , there must be a lot of fraud and tricksters passing off as "Naadis" . Like in any discipline there are less honest people than dishonest ones in the astrology . You should go to the correct Naadi and you will feel the difference . My experience has been satisfying and we keep going to him every two years. We keep quiet and he does the talking ....through an intreretor

Guest guest

Hi

can someone tell me about a genuine nadi astrologer in delhi.

And please share your experience.

Thanks

Jas

Guest guest

I agree with all the points of a guest who says naadi is not true including chidambara ragasiam.

If the olai reads correct, why naadi readers do not provide the photostat copy of the olai to the concerned.

They might argue that the olai contains two peoples' information back to back, if it is true, they can give the photostat copy of the concerned.

Yes... I fully agree that they are cheats, and practise to cheat.

It is the high time, one must pass a law to punish such cheats.

I wonder still people go behind them.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

My father once visited a Nadi Josiyam centre and came home with a cassette almost 13 years back. I played the cassette and found that all the observations were true. I also felt that it is impossible and said that he himself should have declared everything otherwise it is highly impossible to predict so accurately. I was adamant to see the guy the next day and so we went to meet him.

In my experience, I found it to be true. Of course, they ask many details to select our nadi. But they have told many things which was not discussed.

One of them took my finger prints and started discussing with me to arrive at my nadi by asking me few questions. Then he was convinced that this was my nadi and he passed it out to his colleague to write it in a book. We were waiting in that room only since we were the only people that time. Once the other person finished it almost in 45 minutes, the main person once again read from the notebook that the person wrote. He read it and translated it and also recorded it.

Also as shravan pointed, the person who clarified and selected the nadi was not the person who wrote it in the book. Also the points that were said were many things that I myself did not know that there was a elder brother who was born dead before me. This is just a sample, there were many other reveleations too.

After few days of my analysis, I have taken some of the fingerprints of my friends as per their request with little information about them. One of them had a reading that his father is working in a reputed company involved in Iron business. I dint know where his father was working. Returning back i asked my friend about it. He said his father was working with Tata Iron & Steel Co.

Also for few of my friends, Naadi was not found, so he asked me to come later.

Its almost 15 years now. The observations in the book including my father's death, my marriage, children, profession, etc had come true. In fact I am waiting for a chance to see whether any of it would be untrue. I have the cassettes with me recorded almost 13 years back as a proof of what I see in life.

The only thing I understand about Naadi Joshyam is

Naadis are like computer files, it needs an index to search and locate it. That is why details are collected. The persons are not predictors, but they are translators of the naadi script to our language in use.

There can be many false readers but that doesnt make the science untrue.

Bye & TAKE CARE,

Love,

Raj

Hari Om

sri_rajagopalan@

will u please tell me that from which nadi centre u got ur future prediction?

please give me the ph no & address of that.

Guest guest

Hi Guest,

These are the 2 addresses I have of Nadi Astrologers in Bangalore. One is Shukar Nadi and the other is Siva Nadi.

PS : I personally don't know about the quality of the Nadi predictions given at these places.

1) Thiru Gunjar Sachidanand Murthy

Shukar Nadi

Naadi Gruha 33,

5th Main Road,

Chamrajapet,

Bangalore - 560 018

Tel : 080 - 26601971

2) Thiru Manivasagan S

Siva Nadi

No 9, 3rd Cross, Bhavani Nagar,

Opp. Arunodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 29

Tel : 080 - 26689169

Regards,

Girish.

Guest guest

Genuine nadi Astrologer address

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

rooban

hello to Every body.

I have being a victim of black magic since long time.

is it possible to find solution in Nadi Astrology.

is it already written in palm leaves that one is going to face black magic problem in life and its Cure. And when the victim is GOing to get cured.

Answer me

Gowardhan Sanga

hyderabad

Guest guest

Greetings.

Have We Concludued Here That Nadi Astrology Is Bona Fide??

If So, Who And Where To Go For A Bona Fide Accurate Analysis?

Can This Be Done By Correspondence Or E-mail?

There Are So Many Out There -- And So Many Potential Quacks.

Are There Any Geuine Articles -- I.e. Humble, And Not Out For Name, Fame Or $$$.

Please Humbly Advise.

Thank You Very Much!!!

Sincere And Warm Wishes.

Yours In Service,

Pm

Guest guest

My name is Avadhut A Chiplunkar

Just now been to a nadi astrologer in pune

Name : Mr. Muralidharan

Address : Near Sawant petrol pump, Tingrenagar,

Vishrantwadi, Pune

The questions previously posted by many members

were also in my mind. So I planned it.

My name , I deliberately truly disclosed. I did not

reveal the names of my mother and father nor my

date of birth or time of birth.

Finding my nadi took 30 mins. He 7 times (I counted)

read if my father's name of baburao and 5 times he

asked if it was sambhaji. Despite my telling him I was

not married, he read out my 'wife's name' 5 times.

Other details, which I had answered NO, he re read

(was this a strategy?).

Finally, he did extract following information from me:

My father is a mechanical engineer (B.E). He had it

right in the first go. Also he got right that I am B.E

chemical in first go.

He extracted from me that I was post graduate and when

he got wrong that I was MBA, the only option left was

M.Tech., which I am.

He got my D.O.B as 20 - 25 June. T.O.B 12 - 1PM

Here it begins then:

He read my horoscope exactly! I had a copy with me to verify.

Being an astrologer myself, I know getting the nakshatra right

(which changes every day) in first go (he read it from the nadi)

is impossible from a 5 day span and getting ascendant sign right

is very difficult (unless you are computer brain) from the 1 hr

time slot given.

He told me name of my mother in 2 goes.

My inferences are:

1) Getting the names right is a sham, all guesswork.

2) Casting horoscope exactly from the meagre information I gave

him is impossible.

3) Guessing the educations of my mother and father exactly is

contradictory to law of probabilities ofter used by so called

'divine' people.

4) Yet to verify about future.

Please share your conclusions at:

avadhutchiplunkar@gmail.com

Guest guest

hi all,

i have been reading the post.when i was in btech one of my friend told me about nadi.i was just wondered how can they tell your name ,parents name dob.i just want to c it my self.so i went to one tamil nadi josyam in andhra.myself and my friend went there.first they took my thumb print.they asked me to wait.after 1 hr he came back and said that he found my kind of thumb print.then he took 150 or 200 i dont remember and started reading in parallel recording in cassette.in the leaves he started asking questions to find my leaf in the set.most of them yes or no (like in your name is there this letter etc).i was tightlipped and just answered yes or no.after such questions he said my father mother name my name,dob(not time of birth).said i will go for further studies in foreign land(videsam) and marry person of my choice.i asked him if it is love marriage.he said he dont know that.he is just reading what is written in the leaf.my husbands name will start with shri and otehr part of name will be one of the vishnu avatar (dasaavatar)name.i would have 2 children male and female.he told lot more but i dont remember as i havent really believed it.but after that i just lost that cassette but i came us for studies(i dont like coming to us).i went to nadi in 2003 and not planning for further studies.but by 2005 jan i came to us.have to wait and see for remaining.i dont take nadi seriously.i am very much fascinated abt how can they tell my name(my name wasnot according to my star).he adviced me to do things acording to my will (dont do it as it is written in nadi) but said nadi is true.he told me same like all thumb print will be under 1008 and there will be subsets.one leaf will be set only to one.when i told my friends they too visited him but he could find his leaf.

Guest guest

To all,

Even school going children can find out your details, parent's name etc by asking questions. Instead provide the required details to these astrologers and tell them to make predictions about your problems which will be more accurate and time saving. Sometimes, you need spend a entire day to get just the leaf.

My experience is that they abstract all the information about you and your parents to make the horoscope. Horoscope predictions are yet to be experienced.

Guest guest

I don't know if it will turn out to be true in future or not? but whatever he said till date everything is true. Actually I got my nadi read in Patna, through one of my friend. Me and my wife give our thumb print to my friend and she called us up on one night to verify our parents name while doing nadi read. I don't think it is a guess work at all. As myself a astrologer, it is highly impossible for anybody to guess correct lagna, correct nakshatra etc. As we never give our correct time to our friend there is no way he can read her mind to get this information.

So if anybody can guess correct lagna and nakshatra without having anything, we have to aggree that there is something different. It is like solving a mathematical calculation. In giving perfect detail of lagna and nakshatra you need at least three variables date, place, time. If you don't give any of these there is no way any third person can predict it. There is a way it can be predicted but the subject must be present and tell the astrologer past detail to do some guess work. But it takes time but in our case the subject was not present in front of nadi reader.

If you put it in mathematical term then solving a 3 variable equation without giving any detail of variables. And solving this kind of equation is just scientifically impossible. We don't have any computer program available till date which will solve this type of equation.

Some of the nadi readings for my self:

At present subject has left his job and doing some business related to software but will not get that much of success and things will improve after october 2006. Subject will have some tension due to mounting pressure of loans.

Yes nobody outside of my family knows I have loan on my self, nobody knows I left my job and trying to get into a business. So this nadi reader was 100% correct.

So i guess if te nadi reader is genuine then we should not doubt its accuracy. There is noway anybody can guess your correct lagna or correct nakshtra without a drill down of at least 1000 question. Very experienced astrologer can predict it in 500 question but not 10-20 question.

So nadi shashtra is 100% correct in my opinion.

Guest guest

Nadi is accurate if u go to a reliable reader.

Tambaram nadi reader is accurate. from my experience in Aug 06.

We did not reveal our names or date of birth....but got it in the nadi.

Everything is voluntary at Tambaram and no one comes to you to do anythings.

Those who saw the Tambaram place and expected a poverty stricken nadi reader, you are mistaken and confused. May be u are not a nadi seeker who is destined to get their readings here because of your self doubts and sckepticism weakness. The tambaram centre is run effeciently like a doc clinic.

Shravankumar are all seudo sckeptics - u think u know all, but you know nothing in this world. zero. stop parrot'ing the same thing. do u believe that missiles etc were invented only recently by the west??? go read ramayan or mahabharatha. U have a lot to learn dude about your culture and history before u can come to such forums.

Guest guest

Hi Guest67

Your Reader adderss

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

Guest guest

dear ranga

this is ajayh from hydarabad i want to know the perfect place to get accurate jyotsyam. i was told that in viteeswaran koil, chidambaram is the place weher e we can get accureate jyostyam is thaht true .i request you to help me out with this .please send me a mail to my id with the information i need contact detalils of good peopel where i can get accurate nadi jyotsyam. my is is say_ajayh@.co.in

thank you so much

ajayh