IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

House No. 8!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir,

It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: “if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,†he said.

“He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,†he stated RegardsKulbir Bains

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Kulbir ji,take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Sir,> Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.>  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@. ..> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Sir,> Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward to rescue Mr.

Clinton.> Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> No.3 no doubt was a crucial factor in his case.> >  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir,> Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> > Perhaps the Venus of Bill Clinton played a

crucial role.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear ones,> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > >

> interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > practical demos.> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > >

> Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > scandals!> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > the 8H.> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > Regards> >

> Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want> > > >

to see.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> >

> > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > it

manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a

personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Sonia Ji,

Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta Sent: Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AMRe: Re: House No. 8!

Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.Regards,Sonia

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear ones,in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so>

as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> practical demos.> > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> scandals!> She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> the 8H.> And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > All comments

are welcome!> > Regards> Neelam> > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> >> > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > >> > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > Â> >> > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > Â> > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want> > to see.> > > Â> >> > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > Â> > > Indian Kachua> > >>

> >> > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Freinds,> > >> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > retrograde both.> >

>> > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > >> > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > >> > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > >> > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > >> > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,My pleasure.Apart from this there are few more combinations of adoption. Will share it.Regards,SoniaManoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Thu, 4 February, 2010 11:56:31 PMRe:

Re: House No. 8!

Dear Sonia Ji,

Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.Regards,Sonia

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear ones,in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so>

as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> practical demos.> > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> scandals!> She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> the 8H.> And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > All comments

are welcome!> > Regards> Neelam> > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> >> > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > >> > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > Â> >> > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > Â> > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want> > to see.> > > Â> >> > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > Â> > > Indian Kachua> > >>

> >> > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Freinds,> > >> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > retrograde both.> >

>> > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > >> > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > >> > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > >> > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > >> > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,

Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I

noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H

and Sun in 12H.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Sonia Ji,

>

> Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. 

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta

>

> Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM

> Re: Re: House No. 8!

>

>  

> Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

>

> Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination

of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun

twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

>  

> Dear ones,

> in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling

positions it is interesting

>

> to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL

CLINTON

>

> respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while

Mo is in 8th for clinton it

>

> is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which

may be

>

> interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...

> 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA

> 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.

> Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton

continued with taint!!..

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so

> > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some

> > practical demos.

> >

> > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.

> >

> > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> >

> > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> >

> > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by

> > Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> >

> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and

> > scandals!

> > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by

> > the 8H.

> > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> >

> > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> >

> > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> >

> > All comments are welcome!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa

> > > indian_kachua@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.

> > > > Â

> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want

> > > to see.

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

> > > > Â

> > > > Indian Kachua

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > >

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > >

> > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009

> > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

> > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > > > retrograde both.

> > > >

> > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

> > > >

> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas

> > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will

> > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> > > >

> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> > > >

> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not

> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji,is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....Love and regards,gopi. , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Sir,> It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: “if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,†he said.> “He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,†he stated>  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir ji,> take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Sir,> > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward to rescue Mr. Clinton.> > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > No.3 no doubt was a crucial factor in his case.> > > >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir,> > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > Perhaps the Venus of Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear ones,> > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > practical demos.> > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > scandals!> > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > the 8H.> > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or PowerÃÆ'‚ and which nobody want> > > > > to see.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > >> > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > >> > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > >> > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Guest guest

Thanks Mehta ji. Some element of mystery and uncertainty just like Marylene Monroe.Regards,Anita--- On Thu, 4/2/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re: House No. 8! Date: Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 2:47 PM

Dear Madam,

If i remember her legend well, there was talk of her falling ill due to the ill effects of some paint which she had to put on in Mughle Azam.

There was also talk of her having hit the bottle as well as some cogenital heart ailment.

As i said i was not even born when she was already gone.

Maybe you would know better.As a kid i found her face most acceptable, always smiling. Guess that did the trick.

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Thu, 4/2/10, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 4 February, 2010, 6:41 PM

Respected Mehta ji,I cannot recollect the circumstances of Madhubalas death. Could you enlighten me? I thought I could take the liberty of asking you since you claim you are a fan of hers.Thanks,Anita--- On Thu, 4/2/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 4 February, 2010, 7:54 AM

Madhubala is my first love and crush ! Though she was long gone before i was born she was my first childhood crush.

Sigh ! Purana din yaad ageya.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 4/2/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 4 February, 2010, 11:52 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji,Between LEO and CAP, latter is more likely, of course. Unless we have another time. One can never be sure with these people. Actually 7.00 AM gives her Aqua lagna, but I somehow concluded from her life history sometime back that her time could've been a few minutes earlier to give her capri lagna. Hence i shared the the 6.50 AM data.Astrology has so many ways of telling! RP theory is surely very reliable in good hands! So you confirmed what I concluded earlier! Thanks.RegardsNeelam

On 4 February 2010 07:18, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

And you know how I realised my mistake ? I have since long been speaking on the Ruling Planets. It was about 7.00am when I made this Prashna Kundli to check whether she was a Capri or a Leo. And wonder of wonders I had Capricorn with Venus in Lagna , which is why I checked my records to find out wheres the mistake, and then realised that my records were showing right, and its ony me who typed pm instead of am.thanks.

Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> And sorry, I should have written 7.00 am and not pm, because I have 7.00am only mentioned in my records and not PM. Again for troubling you on this...> > > - In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> >> > That gives her LEO lagna with Jup-Mar-ket in lagna as against the capri> > lagna of morning 6.50 time with ven and sat in lagna!> > What is more likely?> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > >

>

> > On 3 February 2010 23:56, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Please check her birth details. What I have is 7.00pm. What I have, maybe> > > wrong or right, I do not know, which is why I ask you to verify this.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology%40. com>,> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Anita ji and all,> > > >> > > > We have another beauty, closer home. If Marilyn was Holly Goddess,

she> > > was> > > > our desi Bolly Goddess, Madhu Bala> > > > Some interesting similarities in their lives. Both attained heights of> > > name> > > > and fame, became legends and both died at the age of 36.> > > > It is also interesting to know that MB also has Jup-Mars conjunction and> > > > from the data that I have (not sure about it), the conjunction falls in> > > 8H.> > > >> > > > You may check this out: 14.2.1933/6. 50 hrs/Delhi> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > > On 3 February 2010 12:02, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > dear Anita ji,>

> > > >> > > > > Yes she was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women...> > > > >> > > > > Your question is justified. Why dont all of them who were born at a> > > > > particular star , become stars, all of them.> > > > >> > > > > We must discuss over this, yes, there are some pointers I guess which> > > > > would bring out the facts in open, as to the why of this.> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology%40. com>> > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40. com>,> > >> > > > > Anita R <ash.rsh55@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Manojji, Bhaskar ji, Neelamji,> > > > > > what ever be the tragedy of her life , She WAS breathtakingly> > > > > beautiful. And her smile.... I remembering seeing a small poster of> > > hers> > > > > long time back in black and white - just a bust of hers- today I wish I> > > > > had picked it up, I would love to paint her in black and white... If> > > you> > > > > see Elton John's video "CANDLE IN THE WIND", when Marlene Monroe

makes> > > >

> her entry on the stage in Vietnam to entertain the american soldiers,> > > > > the pleasure on the faces of those tired soldiers is worth watching.> > > > > Their shouts, their adulation is wonderful to watch. I who was also> > > > > sitting in front of the TV too exclaimed "WOW' when she made> > >> > > > >> > > > > her entry in a spaghetti strapped black and figure hugging> > > > > dress..perhaps all should watch this video..> > > > > > I think she is the most beautiful woman to be born in this world.> > > > > Wonder what contributed to her looks. I always wonder, there are> > > > > many people , who from nothing, they become STARS over night. What> > >> > > > >> > > > >

are the combos in their kundalis? Why it does not happen to all the> > > > > people who are born at the same time in different parts of the> > > > > world??????? ??> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Anita> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > >> > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology%40.

com>>

> > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40. com>> > >> > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 3:10 PM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelam Ji,> > > > >> > > > > > Â> >

>> > > > > > She had connections with the Mafia which most probably was the cause> > > > > (or drug overdose). This is the kind of 8H connection that is dreaded.> > > > > 8L has gone to the 4H a prime real estate. In this case 8L should be> > > > > weak or else it is a disaster. Also when the 8L is causing havoc we> > > need> > > > > the two house lords who can protect us due to past life merits: namely> > > > > 5H and 9H to be strong. Here both are in the 8H. What a pity !!!> > > > >> > > > > > Â> > >> > > > > > 9L going to the 8H (12 away) spells trouble for the basic moral fibre> > > > > of the individual. With 8H dashas being in continuious> > >> > > >

>> > > > > activation, plenty of opportunity to express this side of the> > > > > personality with predictable consequences.> > > > > > Â> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Â -Manoj> > > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tue, February 2, 2010 7:29:56 AM> > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > >

>> > > > > > Â> > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Her death remains a mystery! One of the theories says it could be> > > > > suicide or overdose of barbiturates.> > > > > > Nothing has been said with certainty.> > > > > >> > > > > > //Dr. Thomas Noguchi of the Los Angeles County Coroners office> > > > > recorded cause of death as "acute barbiturate poisoning," resulting> > > from> > > > > a "probable suicide". Many theories, including murder, circulated about> > > > > the circumstances of her death and the timeline after the body was> > > > > found. Some conspiracy theories involved John and Robert Kennedy, while> > > > > other theories suggested CIA or Mafia complicity./ /

WIKI> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 2 February 2010 19:53, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Â> > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Suicides cannot be done by weak people....> > > > > >> > > > > > Only the strong can commit suicides.> > > > > >> > > > > > They may be considered weak in the wordly sense, not been able to>

>

> cope> > > > > > with losees, or rectify them, and with no support from, close family> > > > > > members, relatuives, or friiends circle or anyone from society to> > > help> > > > > > them, they instead of living like a Dog, prefer to commit suicide.> > > One> > > > > > needs guts to kill himself.> > > > > >> > > > > > Try cutting your body with a blade. Its not easy to do this. One must> > > > > > have to face so much hopelessness and desperation in Life in order to> > > > > > take such a major step in Life.> > > > > >> > > > > > I am only talking in general and not related to Marilyn Monroe who> > > was> > > > > a> > > > > > darling for all the men who

had hearts and masculinity in them to> > > > > > romance with this beautiful lady of her times.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > You are right. If the research oreiented over here, start checking> > > > > the> > > > > > > Horoscopes of Politicans, they will find that most of them have got> > > > > > > their positions of

affluence , only during the VRY periods. One> > > > > cannot> > > > > > > type cast Amrish Puri, that he will only do bad roles in movies. He> > > > > > has> > > > > > > acted wonderfully in good roles too. God bless his soul.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv> > > mehta> > > > > > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Marilyn Monroe ?> > > > > > > >

We are talking too much about scandals. Looks like that is the> > > > > only> > > > > > > thing> > > > > > associated with 8th house.> > > > > > > > I have 12th lord in 8th ( Jup ) and read somewhere that i am also> > > > > > > supposed to have illicit relations. There must be something.> > > > > > > > Plus Indian KachuajiÃÆ'‚ is not expressingÃÆ'‚ VRY well. Its> > >> > > > >> > > > > effects> > > > > > > are like seeing an action movie with the main character is an> > > > > > antihero.> > > > > > > It takes tremendous strength to remain strong inÃÆ'‚ adverse> > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > circumstances.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010,> > > > > > 4:12 PM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Of course, I need not add, but she remained with 8H dashas> > > through> > > > > > out> > > > > > > her life.> > > > > > > > Born in Mars of 8H, Rahu aspecting 8th in nakshatra of Jup and> > > Jup> > > > > > in> > > > > > > 8H!!> > > > > > > > Mars-Jup in nakshatra exchange too!!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 16:05, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> > > >> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly> > > > > > > advanced, so as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for> > > and> > > > > > > expecting some practical demos.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/

LA,

California> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down> > > > > > > graciously by Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets> > > > > > and> > > > > > > scandals!> > > > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which> > > > > are> > > > > > > made by the 8H.> > > > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be

8H again?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> > > in>> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This is rubbish talking andÃÆ'‚ not astrology.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian> > >

Kachuaa>

> > > > > > <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see> > > > > > that.> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong> > > > > > > destruction.> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or> > > PowerÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > >> > > > >> > >

> > and which> > > > > > > nobody want to see.> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Family and> > > > > > person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my> > > Horoscope> > > > > > as> > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since> > > > > september> > > > > > > 2009> > > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of> > > > > > Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc....

in kendras and> > > > > > > trikonas> > > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and> > > > > how> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now...> > > > > and> >

> > > > do> > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not> > > > > interested..> > > > > > .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> > > NOW!> > > > > > > http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >

>>

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > > http://in.. com/> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Shivani ji,Thanks Shivani ji.That brings up the question of heart diseases. She does not appear to ahve any combination in her horoscope denoting heart disease.Love,Anita--- On Thu, 4/2/10, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:Sheevani <sheevani147 Re: House No. 8! Date: Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 4:23 PM

Dear Anita ji,

Namaste.

Madhubala has a 'congenital hole in the heart' and had several episodes of coughing up blood.

She did come to London for surgery but at that time cardiac surgery was in its infancy and she did not get the surgery she needed.

She died on 23rd Febuary 1969

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Madhubala

warmest regards

Sheevani

ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:

>

>

> Respected Mehta ji,

> I cannot recollect the circumstances of Madhubalas death. Could you enlighten me? I thought I could take the liberty of asking you since you claim you are a fan of hers.

> Thanks,

> Anita

> --- On Thu, 4/2/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

>

> chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...>

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 7:54 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Madhubala is my first love and crush ! Though she was long gone before i was born she was my first childhood crush.

> Sigh ! Purana din yaad ageya.

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Thu, 4/2/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 11:52 AM

>

>

> Â

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Between LEO and CAP, latter is more likely, of course. Unless we have another time. One can never be sure with these people. Actually 7.00 AM gives her Aqua lagna, but I somehow concluded from her life history sometime back that her time could've been a few minutes earlier to give her capri lagna. Hence i shared the the 6.50 AM data.

>

> Astrology has so many ways of telling! RP theory is surely very reliable in good hands! So you confirmed what I concluded earlier! Thanks.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> On 4 February 2010 07:18, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> And you know how I realised my mistake ? I have since long been speaking on the Ruling Planets. It was about 7.00am when I made this Prashna Kundli to check whether she was a Capri or a Leo. And wonder of wonders I had Capricorn with Venus in Lagna , which is why I checked my records to find out wheres the mistake, and then realised that my records were showing right, and its ony me who typed pm instead of am.

>

> thanks.

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > And sorry, I should have written 7.00 am and not pm, because I have 7.00am only mentioned in my records and not PM. Again for troubling you on this...

> >

> >

> > - In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > That gives her LEO lagna with Jup-Mar-ket in lagna as against the capri

> > > lagna of morning 6.50 time with ven and sat in

> lagna!

> > > What is more likely?

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > > On 3 February 2010 23:56, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Please check her birth details. What I have is 7.00pm. What I have, maybe

> > > > wrong or right, I do not know, which is why I ask you to verify this.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>,

> > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ >

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anita ji and all,

> > > > >

> > > > > We have another beauty, closer home. If Marilyn was Holly Goddess, she

> > > > was

> > > > > our desi Bolly Goddess, Madhu Bala

> > > > > Some interesting similarities in their lives. Both attained heights of

> > > > name

> > > > > and fame, became legends and both died at the age of 36.

> > > > > It is also interesting to know that MB also has Jup-Mars conjunction and

> > > > > from the data that I have (not sure about it), the conjunction falls in

> > > > 8H.

> > > > >

> > > > > You may check this out: 14.2.1933/6. 50 hrs/Delhi

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 3 February 2010 12:02, Bhaskar

> <bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear Anita ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes she was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Your question is justified. Why dont all of them who were born at a

> > > > > > particular star , become stars, all of them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We must discuss over this, yes, there are some pointers I guess which

> > > > > > would bring out the facts in open, as to the why of this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>

> > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>,

> > > >

> > > > > > Anita R <ash.rsh55@>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Manojji, Bhaskar ji, Neelamji,

> > > > > > > what ever be the tragedy of her life , She WAS breathtakingly

> > > > > > beautiful. And her smile.... I remembering seeing a small poster of

> > > > hers

> > > > > > long

> time back in black and white - just a bust of hers- today I wish I

> > > > > > had picked it up, I would love to paint her in black and white... If

> > > > you

> > > > > > see Elton John's video "CANDLE IN THE WIND", when Marlene Monroe makes

> > > > > > her entry on the stage in Vietnam to entertain the american soldiers,

> > > > > > the pleasure on the faces of those tired soldiers is worth watching.

> > > > > > Their shouts, their adulation is wonderful to watch. I who was also

> > > > > > sitting in front of the TV too exclaimedÃÆ'‚ "WOW'ÃÆ'‚ when she made

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > her entry in a spaghetti strapped black and figure hugging

> > > > > > dress..perhaps all should watch this video..

> > > > > > > I think she is the most beautiful woman

> to be born in this world.

> > > > > > Wonder what contributedÃÆ'‚ to her looks. I always wonder, there are

> > > > > > many people , who from nothing, they become STARSÃÆ'‚ over night. What

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > are the combos in their kundalis? Why it does not happen to all the

> > > > > > people who are born at the same time in different parts of the

> > > > > > world??????? ??

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Anita

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>

> > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>

> > > >

> > > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 3:10 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Neelam Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > > > She had connections with the Mafia which most probably was the cause

> > > > > > (or drug overdose). This is the kind of 8H connection that is dreaded.

> > > > > > 8L has gone to the 4H a prime real estate. In this case 8L should be

> > > > > > weak or else it is a disaster. Also when the 8L is causing havoc we

> > > > need

> > > > > > the two house lords who can protect us due to past life merits: namely

> > > > > > 5H and 9H to be strong.ÃÆ'‚ Here both are in

> the 8H. What a pity !!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > > > 9L going to the 8H (12 away) spells trouble for the basic moral fibre

> > > > > > of theÃÆ'‚ individual. WithÃÆ'‚ 8H dashas being in continuious

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > activation, plenty of opportunity to express this side of the

> > > > > > personality with predictable consequences.

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ -Manoj

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > Tue, February 2, 2010 7:29:56 AM

> > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Her death remains a mystery! One of the theories says it could be

> > > > > > suicide or overdose of barbiturates.

> > > > > > > Nothing has been said with certainty.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Dr. Thomas Noguchi of the Los Angeles County Coroners office

> > > > > > recorded cause of death as "acute barbiturate poisoning," resulting

> > > > from

> > > >

> > > a "probable suicide". Many theories, including murder, circulated about

> > > > > > the circumstances of her death and the timeline after the body was

> > > > > > found. Some conspiracy theories involved John and Robert Kennedy, while

> > > > > > other theories suggested CIA or Mafia complicity./ / WIKI

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 19:53, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Suicides cannot be done by weak people....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Only the strong can commit suicides.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They may be considered weak in the wordly sense, not been able to

> > > > cope

> > > > > > > with losees, or rectify them, and with no support from, close family

> > > > > > > members, relatuives, or friiends circle or anyone from society to

> > > > help

> > > > > > > them, they instead of living like a Dog, prefer to commit suicide.

> > > > One

> > > > > > > needs guts to kill himself.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Try cutting your body with a blade. Its not easy to do this. One must

> > > > > > > have to face so

> much hopelessness and desperation in Life in order to

> > > > > > > take such a major step in Life.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am only talking in general and not related to Marilyn Monroe who

> > > > was

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > darling for all the men who had hearts and masculinity in them to

> > > > > > > romance with this beautiful lady of her times.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You are right. If the research oreiented over here, start checking

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > Horoscopes of Politicans, they will find that most of them have got

> > > > > > > > their positions of affluence , only during the VRY periods. One

> > > > > > cannot

> > > > > > > > type cast Amrish Puri, that he will only do bad roles in movies. He

> > > > > > > has

> > > > > > > > acted wonderfully in good roles too. God bless his soul.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv

> > > > mehta

> > > > > > > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Marilyn Monroe ?

> > > > > > > > > We are talking too much about scandals. Looks like that is the

> > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > thing

> > > > > > > associated with 8th house.

> > > > > > > > > I have 12th lord in 8th ( Jup ) and read somewhere that i am also

> > > > > > > > supposed to have illicit relations. There must be something.

> > > > > > > > > Plus Indian KachuajiÃÆ'Æ'‚ is not expressingÃÆ'Æ'‚ VRY well. Its

> > > >

> > > > >

> >

> > > > > > effects

> > > > > > > > are like seeing an action movie with the main character is an

> > > > > > > antihero.

> > > > > > > > It takes tremendous strength to remain strong inÃÆ'Æ'‚ adverse

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > circumstances.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > > > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010,

> > > > > > > 4:12 PM

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Of course, I need not add, but she remained with 8H dashas

> > > > through

> > > > > > > out

> > > > > > > > her life.

> > > > > > > > > Born in Mars of 8H, Rahu aspecting 8th in nakshatra of Jup and

> > > > Jup

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > 8H!!

> > > > > >

> > > > Mars-Jup in nakshatra exchange too!!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 16:05, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly

> > > > > > > > advanced, so as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for

> > >

> > and

> > > > > > > > expecting some practical demos.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > > > > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down

> > > > > > > > graciously by Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of

> secrets

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > scandals!

> > > > > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which

> > > > > > are

> > > > > > > > made by the 8H.

> > > > > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > > > > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> > > > in>

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > >

> > > > > > > This is rubbish talking andÃÆ'Æ'‚ not astrology.

> > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian

> > > > Kachuaa

> > > > > > > > <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see

> > > > > > > that.

> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong

> > > > > >

> > > destruction.

> > > > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

> > > > PowerÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and which

> > > > > > > > nobody want to see.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Family and

> > > > > > > person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Indian Kachua

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my

> > > > Horoscope

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since

> > > > > > september

> > > > > > > > 2009

> > > > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of

> > > > > > > Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

> > > > > > > > > > placed in the

> 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > > > > > > > > > retrograde both.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

> > > > > > > > trikonas

> > > > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and

> > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Do

> not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now...

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not

> > > > > > interested..

> > > > > > > .

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> > > > NOW!

> > > > > > > > http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > > > > > http://in.. com/

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.Regards,Soniarenunw <renunw Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010

7:18:55 AM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,

Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.

blessings,

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sonia Ji,

>

> Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments.Â

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>

> Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM

>

> Â

> Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

>

> Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

> Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM

>

> Â

> Dear ones,

> in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting

>

> to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON

>

> respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it

>

> is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be

>

> interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...

> 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA

> 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.

> Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so

> > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some

> > practical demos.

> >

> > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.

> >

> > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> >

> > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> >

> > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by

> > Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> >

> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and

> > scandals!

> > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by

> > the 8H.

> > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> >

> > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> >

> > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> >

> > All comments are welcome!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > indian_kachua@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.

> > > > Â

> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want

> > > to see.

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > > Â

> > > > Indian Kachua

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > >

> > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009

> > > > retrograde both.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will

> > > >

> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > > >

> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not

> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Prima-facie it does not apparently show any afflictions to heart

and if someone had asked me to point out what would be the problem, I

would honestly not have been able to.

But after having known, if we check then certain matters come to the fore.

The 4th house natural karaka for chest would be Moon.

Saturn is aspecting the Moon. If we consider Rahu with Saturn since

Rahu will add to the Saturns gaze too, will now be aspecting also

at all those places where Saturn is aspecting.

(She died in the Rahu antardasha if one checks.)

Rahu being in the Raashi of the Saturn, will denote Saturn.

Saturn is also placed in conjunction with the 7th Lord Venus, who

is also the Lord of the 12th where the Moon denoting Chest is seated.

The 4th Lord Saturn is also placed in the 3rd, which is the 12th from its own

house and sign.

Saturn is placed in the Nakshatra of the Moon.

Remember that the Moon is the badhaksthanadhipati

for this Horoscope.

Saturn gives a slow lingering affliction.

In Navamsha the 6th Lord of the Navamsha Chart Moon is placed in the Lagna.

In almost all the Varga Charts, you will find Saturn either related to the Lagna

or

aspecting the Lagna (If one considers aspects in Varga).

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Shivani ji,

> Thanks Shivani ji.That brings up the question of heart diseases. She does not

appear to ahve any combination in her horoscope denoting heart disease.

> Love,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 4/2/10, Sheevani <sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Sheevani <sheevani147

> Re: House No. 8!

>

> Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 4:23 PM

>

>

>

>

Dear Anita ji,

>

>

>

> Namaste.

>

>

>

> Madhubala has a 'congenital hole in the heart' and had several episodes of

coughing up blood.

>

>

>

> She did come to London for surgery but at that time cardiac surgery was in its

infancy and she did not get the surgery she needed.

>

>

>

> She died on 23rd Febuary 1969

>

>

>

> http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Madhubala

>

>

>

> warmest regards

>

> Sheevani

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..>

wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Respected Mehta ji,

>

> > I cannot recollect the circumstances of Madhubalas death. Could you

enlighten me? I thought I could take the liberty of asking you since you claim

you are a fan of hers.

>

> > Thanks,

>

> > Anita

>

> > --- On Thu, 4/2/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 7:54 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Madhubala is my first love and crush ! Though she was long gone before

i was born she was my first childhood crush.

>

> > Sigh !  Purana din yaad ageya.

>

> >

>

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 4/2/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

>

>

>

> > Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 11:52 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> >

>

> > Between LEO and CAP, latter is more likely, of course. Unless we have

another time. One can never be sure with these people. Actually 7.00 AM gives

her Aqua lagna, but I somehow concluded from her life history sometime back that

her time could've been a few minutes earlier to give her capri lagna. Hence i

shared the the 6.50 AM data.

>

> >

>

> > Astrology has so many ways of telling! RP theory is surely very reliable in

good hands! So you confirmed what I concluded earlier! Thanks.

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Neelam

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 4 February 2010 07:18, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > And you know how I realised my mistake ? I have since long been speaking on

the Ruling Planets. It was about 7.00am when I made this Prashna Kundli to check

whether she was a Capri or a Leo. And wonder of wonders I had Capricorn with

Venus in Lagna , which is why I checked my records to find out wheres the

mistake, and then realised that my records were showing right, and its ony me

who typed pm instead of am.

>

> >

>

> > thanks.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > And sorry, I should have written 7.00 am and not pm, because I have 7.00am

only mentioned in my records and not PM. Again for troubling you on this...

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > - In ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > That gives her LEO lagna with Jup-Mar-ket in lagna as against the capri

>

> > > > lagna of morning 6.50 time with ven and sat in

>

> > lagna!

>

> > > > What is more likely?

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Regards

>

> > > > Neelam

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > On 3 February 2010 23:56, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Please check her birth details. What I have is 7.00pm. What I have,

maybe

>

> > > > > wrong or right, I do not know, which is why I ask you to verify this.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology%40gr oups. com>,

>

> > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ >

>

> > wrote:

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Dear Anita ji and all,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > We have another beauty, closer home. If Marilyn was Holly Goddess,

she

>

> > > > > was

>

> > > > > > our desi Bolly Goddess, Madhu Bala

>

> > > > > > Some interesting similarities in their lives. Both attained heights

of

>

> > > > > name

>

> > > > > > and fame, became legends and both died at the age of 36.

>

> > > > > > It is also interesting to know that MB also has Jup-Mars conjunction

and

>

> > > > > > from the data that I have (not sure about it), the conjunction falls

in

>

> > > > > 8H.

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > You may check this out: 14.2.1933/6. 50 hrs/Delhi

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Regards

>

> > > > > > Neelam

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > On 3 February 2010 12:02, Bhaskar

>

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ > wrote:

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > dear Anita ji,

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > Yes she was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women...

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > Your question is justified. Why dont all of them who were born at

a

>

> > > > > > > particular star , become stars, all of them.

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > We must discuss over this, yes, there are some pointers I guess

which

>

> > > > > > > would bring out the facts in open, as to the why of this.

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > best wishes,

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > Bhaskar.

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_

indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>

>

> > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > Anita R <ash.rsh55@>

>

> > > > > > > wrote:

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Manojji, Bhaskar ji, Neelamji,

>

> > > > > > > > what ever be the tragedy of her life , She WAS breathtakingly

>

> > > > > > > beautiful. And her smile.... I remembering seeing a small poster

of

>

> > > > > hers

>

> > > > > > > long

>

> > time back in black and white - just a bust of hers- today I wish I

>

> > > > > > > had picked it up, I would love to paint her in black and white...

If

>

> > > > > you

>

> > > > > > > see Elton John's video " CANDLE IN THE WIND " , when Marlene Monroe

makes

>

> > > > > > > her entry on the stage in Vietnam to entertain the american

soldiers,

>

> > > > > > > the pleasure on the faces of those tired soldiers is worth

watching.

>

> > > > > > > Their shouts, their adulation is wonderful to watch. I who was

also

>

> > > > > > > sitting in front of the TV too exclaimedÃÆ'Æ'‚

" WOW'ÃÆ'Æ'‚ when she made

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > her entry in a spaghetti strapped black and figure hugging

>

> > > > > > > dress..perhaps all should watch this video..

>

> > > > > > > > I think she is the most beautiful woman

>

> > to be born in this world.

>

> > > > > > > Wonder what contributedÃÆ'Æ'‚ to her looks. I

always wonder, there are

>

> > > > > > > many people , who from nothing, they become

STARSÃÆ'Æ'‚ over night. What

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > are the combos in their kundalis? Why it does not happen to all

the

>

> > > > > > > people who are born at the same time in different parts of the

>

> > > > > > > world??????? ??

>

> > > > > > > > Regards,

>

> > > > > > > > Anita

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology%40gr oups. com>

>

> > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology%40gr oups. com>

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 3:10 PM

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Neelam Ji,

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > She had connections with the Mafia which most probably was the

cause

>

> > > > > > > (or drug overdose). This is the kind of 8H connection that is

dreaded.

>

> > > > > > > 8L has gone to the 4H a prime real estate. In this case 8L should

be

>

> > > > > > > weak or else it is a disaster. Also when the 8L is causing havoc

we

>

> > > > > need

>

> > > > > > > the two house lords who can protect us due to past life merits:

namely

>

> > > > > > > 5H and 9H to be strong.ÃÆ'Æ'‚ Here both are in

>

> > the 8H. What a pity !!!

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > 9L going to the 8H (12 away) spells trouble for the basic moral

fibre

>

> > > > > > > of theÃÆ'Æ'‚ individual.

WithÃÆ'Æ'‚ 8H dashas being in continuious

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > activation, plenty of opportunity to express this side of the

>

> > > > > > > personality with predictable consequences.

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > > > > > Regards,

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ -Manoj

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > neelam gupta

>

> > <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

>

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > > > > > > Tue, February 2, 2010 7:29:56 AM

>

> > > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Her death remains a mystery! One of the theories says it could

be

>

> > > > > > > suicide or overdose of barbiturates.

>

> > > > > > > > Nothing has been said with certainty.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > //Dr. Thomas Noguchi of the Los Angeles County Coroners office

>

> > > > > > > recorded cause of death as " acute barbiturate poisoning, "

resulting

>

> > > > > from

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > a " probable suicide " . Many theories, including murder, circulated about

>

> > > > > > > the circumstances of her death and the timeline after the body was

>

> > > > > > > found. Some conspiracy theories involved John and Robert Kennedy,

while

>

> > > > > > > other theories suggested CIA or Mafia complicity./ / WIKI

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Regards

>

> > > > > > > > Neelam

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 19:53, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

in>

>

> > > > > > > wrote:

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Suicides cannot be done by weak people....

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Only the strong can commit suicides.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > They may be considered weak in the wordly sense, not been able

to

>

> > > > > cope

>

> > > > > > > > with losees, or rectify them, and with no support from, close

family

>

> > > > > > > > members, relatuives, or friiends circle or anyone from society

to

>

> > > > > help

>

> > > > > > > > them, they instead of living like a Dog, prefer to commit

suicide.

>

> > > > > One

>

> > > > > > > > needs guts to kill himself.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > Try cutting your body with a blade. Its not easy to do this. One

must

>

> > > > > > > > have to face so

>

> > much hopelessness and desperation in Life in order to

>

> > > > > > > > take such a major step in Life.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > I am only talking in general and not related to Marilyn Monroe

who

>

> > > > > was

>

> > > > > > > a

>

> > > > > > > > darling for all the men who had hearts and masculinity in them

to

>

> > > > > > > > romance with this beautiful lady of her times.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > You are right. If the research oreiented over here, start

checking

>

> > > > > > > the

>

> > > > > > > > > Horoscopes of Politicans, they will find that most of them

have got

>

> > > > > > > > > their positions of affluence , only during the VRY periods.

One

>

> > > > > > > cannot

>

> > > > > > > > > type cast Amrish Puri, that he will only do bad roles in

movies. He

>

> > > > > > > > has

>

> > > > > > > > > acted wonderfully in good roles too. God bless his soul.

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > regards,

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv

>

> > > > > mehta

>

> > > > > > > > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Marilyn Monroe ?

>

> > > > > > > > > > We are talking too much about scandals. Looks like that is

the

>

> > > > > > > only

>

> > > > > > > > > thing

>

> > > > > > > > associated with 8th house.

>

> > > > > > > > > > I have 12th lord in 8th ( Jup ) and read somewhere that i am

also

>

> > > > > > > > > supposed to have illicit relations. There must be something.

>

> > > > > > > > > > Plus Indian

KachuajiÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ is not

expressingÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ VRY well. Its

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > > > effects

>

> > > > > > > > > are like seeing an action movie with the main character is an

>

> > > > > > > > antihero.

>

> > > > > > > > > It takes tremendous strength to remain strong

inÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ adverse

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > circumstances.

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

>

> > > > > > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > > > > > > > > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010,

>

> > > > > > > > 4:12 PM

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Of course, I need not add, but she remained with 8H dashas

>

> > > > > through

>

> > > > > > > > out

>

> > > > > > > > > her life.

>

> > > > > > > > > > Born in Mars of 8H, Rahu aspecting 8th in nakshatra of Jup

and

>

> > > > > Jup

>

> > > > > > > > in

>

> > > > > > > > > 8H!!

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > Mars-Jup in nakshatra exchange too!!

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Regards

>

> > > > > > > > > > Neelam

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 16:05, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@

gmail.com

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Dear All,

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are

fairly

>

> > > > > > > > > advanced, so as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling

for

>

> > > >

>

> > > and

>

> > > > > > > > > expecting some practical demos.

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is

authentic.

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

>

> > > > > > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down

>

> > > > > > > > > graciously by Sheevani ji, and may be more!

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of

>

> > secrets

>

> > > > > > > > and

>

> > > > > > > > > scandals!

>

> > > > > > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend

which

>

> > > > > > > are

>

> > > > > > > > > made by the 8H.

>

> > > > > > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

>

> > > > > > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > Regards

>

> > > > > > > > > > Neelam

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@

.co.

>

> > > > > in>

>

> > > > > > > > > wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > > > > This is rubbish talking

andÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ not astrology.

>

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian

>

> > > > > Kachuaa

>

> > > > > > > > > <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will

see

>

> > > > > > > > that.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'†'ÃÆ'Æ'¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬ÃÆ'ââ\

‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¡ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > destruction.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

>

> > > > >

PowerÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'†'ÃÆ'Æ'¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬Ã\

Æ'…¡ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > and which

>

> > > > > > > > > nobody want to see.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Family and

>

> > > > > > > > person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > Indian Kachua

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

>

> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my

>

> > > > > Horoscope

>

> > > > > > > > as

>

> > > > > > > > > a

>

> > > > > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since

>

> > > > > > > september

>

> > > > > > > > > 2009

>

> > > > > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of

>

> > > > > > > > Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

>

> > > > > > > > > > > placed in the

>

> > 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

>

> > > > > > > > > > > retrograde both.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras

and

>

> > > > > > > > > trikonas

>

> > > > > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here

...and

>

> > > > > > > how

>

> > > > > > > > > will

>

> > > > > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Do

>

> > not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what

>

> > > > > > > > will

>

> > > > > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material

now...

>

> > > > > > > and

>

> > > > > > > > do

>

> > > > > > > > > not

>

> > > > > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not

>

> > > > > > > interested..

>

> > > > > > > > .

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > best wishes,

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

>

> > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get

it

>

> > > > > NOW!

>

> > > > > > > > > http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

> > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

>

> > > > > > > http://in.. com/

>

> > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Sir,

//negative product// //positive force// synthesise. RegardsKulbir Bains

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Kulbir ji,is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Sir,> It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: “if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate

technology well because he trained himself well,� he said.> “He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,� he stated>  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir ji,> take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.>

> Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Sir,> > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward to rescue Mr. Clinton.> > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > No.3 no doubt was a crucial factor in his case.> > > >

Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir,> > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > Perhaps the Venus of Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > >

Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear ones,> > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > is aspg 8thH

for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ....> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > practical demos.> > > > > > >

> I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H..> > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > scandals!> > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > the 8H.> > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > An

exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > All VRY gives death blows

to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or PowerÃÆ'‚ and which nobody want> > > > > to see.> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th

Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > >> > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc..... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > >> > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles....> > > > > >> > > > > >

My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ...I am not interested.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in..

com/> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Guest guest

If I may intervene here can be understood easily if one looks at the house all these planets placed in the 8th are aspecting and the amount of money he gets in. Same can be seen in the horoscope of Acharya Rajneesh. And both of them have not been out of controversies can also be seen.

regards,

Manoj

renunw <renunw Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 11:55:35 PM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Bhaskar ji,// why did Amitabh Bachhan rise to such great heights and also achieve good money in Life, even though he has 4 planets placed in the 8th...//Let me quote Sri KN Rao ji...//Slowly look at the degrees of each planet and the picture unfolds. it is a celebrity's horoscope. Then you see Aquarius Lagna, the innovative person and the 8th Mercury, the world famous personality, two exalted planets, a powerful Gajakesari yoga. Then work out how these four planets in the 8th form how many yogas and you have the total picture of the famous trend-setting personality of Indian films . The Navamsha confirms it,//What are the yogas formed in 8H?1. 10L Mars + 5L Me2. 7L Sun + 5L Me3. 4L Venus + 5L Me4. 9L Venus + 10L Mars = Dharmakarmadhipathi Yoga5. 9L Venus + 7L Sun6. Jaimini AK Su + AMK Me. [repeats in navamsha]Have I missed anything.... .then someone please

continue..blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Good.> > I would like to ask all present here, why did Amitabh Bachhan rise to> such great heights and also achieve good money in Life, even though he> has 4 planets placed in the 8th...> > By the way he has the 8th house activated throughout his Life....> > This example and its study will bring out the facts that 8th house or> its Lord is not always bad.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel"> <goyalvj@> wrote:> >> > Dear Manojji,> >> > Hare Rama Krsna,> >> > Sri Amitabh Bachan Chart could be be the good example for 8H.> >> > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Neelam Ji,> > >> > > She had connections with the Mafia which most probably was the cause> (or drug overdose). This is the kind of 8H connection that is dreaded.> 8L has

gone to the 4H a prime real estate. In this case 8L should be> weak or else it is a disaster. Also when the 8L is causing havoc we need> the two house lords who can protect us due to past life merits: namely> 5H and 9H to be strong. Here both are in the 8H. What a pity !!!> > >> > > 9L going to the 8H (12 away) spells trouble for the basic moral> fibre of the individual. With 8H dashas being in continuious> activation, plenty of opportunity to express this side of the> personality with predictable consequences.> > > Â> > > Regards,> > >  -Manoj> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tue, February 2, 2010 7:29:56 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > >> > > Â> > > Her death remains a mystery! One of the theories says it could be> suicide or overdose of barbiturates.> > > Nothing has been said with certainty.> > >> > > //Dr. Thomas Noguchi of the Los Angeles County Coroners office> recorded cause of death as "acute barbiturate poisoning," resulting from> a "probable suicide". Many theories, including murder, circulated about> the circumstances of her death and the timeline after the body was> found. Some conspiracy theories involved John and Robert Kennedy, while> other theories suggested CIA or Mafia complicity./ / WIKI>

> >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > On 2 February 2010 19:53, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> wrote:> > >> > > Â> > > >> > > >Suicides cannot be done by weak people....> > > >> > > >Only the strong can commit suicides.> > > >> > > >They may be considered weak in the wordly sense, not been able to> cope> > > >with losees, or rectify them, and with no support from, close> family> > > >members, relatuives, or friiends circle or anyone from society to> help> > > >them, they instead of living like a Dog, prefer to commit suicide.> One> > > >needs guts to kill himself.> > > >> >

> >Try cutting your body with a blade. Its not easy to do this. One> must> > > >have to face so much hopelessness and desperation in Life in order> to> > > >take such a major step in Life.> > > >> > > >I am only talking in general and not related to Marilyn Monroe who> was a> > > >darling for all the men who had hearts and masculinity in them to> > > >romance with this beautiful lady of her times.> > > >> > > >regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > >> > > ><bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Dear Chiranjiv ji,> > > >>> > > >> You are right. If the research

oreiented over here, start> checking the> > > >> Horoscopes of Politicans, they will find that most of them have> got> > > >> their positions of affluence , only during the VRY periods. One> cannot> > > >> type cast Amrish Puri, that he will only do bad roles in movies.> He> > > >has> > > >> acted wonderfully in good roles too. God bless his soul.> > > >>> > > >> regards,> > > >>> > > >> Bhaskar.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv> mehta> > > >> vchiranjiv@ wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > Marilyn Monroe ?> > > >> >

We are talking too much about scandals. Looks like that is the> only> > > >> thing associated with 8th house.> > > >> > I have 12th lord in 8th ( Jup ) and read somewhere that i am> also> > > >> supposed to have illicit relations. There must be something.> > > >> > Plus Indian Kachuaji is not expressing VRY well.> Its effects> > > >> are like seeing an action movie with the main character is an> > > >antihero.> > > >> It takes tremendous strength to remain strong in adverse> > > >> circumstances.> > > >> >> > > >> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > >> >>

> > >> >> > > >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > >> > Tuesday, 2 February, 2010, 4:12 PM> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Â> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Of course, I need not add, but she remained with 8H dashas> through> > > >out> > > >> her life.> > > >> > Born in Mars of 8H, Rahu aspecting 8th in nakshatra of Jup and> Jup> > > >in> > > >> 8H!!> > > >> > Mars-Jup in nakshatra exchange too!!> > > >>

>> > > >> > Regards> > > >> > Neelam> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > On 2 February 2010 16:05, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> gmail.com>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear All,> > > >> >> > > >> > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly> > > >> advanced, so as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for> and> > > >> expecting some practical demos.> > > >> >> > > >> > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > >> >> > > >> > BT:

1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > >> >> > > >> > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > >> > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > >> >> > > >> > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down> > > >> graciously by Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > >> >> > > >> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of> secrets> > > >and> > > >> scandals!> > > >> > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which> are> > > >> made by the 8H.> > > >> > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > >> >> > > >> > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in

8H.> > > >> > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > >> >> > > >> > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > >> >> > > >> > All comments are welcome!> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards> > > >> > Neelam> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> in>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Â> > > >> >> > > >> >> > >

>> >> > > >> >> > > >> > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> > > >> > Â> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian> Kachuaa> > > >> <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > >> > > >> > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see> > > >that.> > > >> > > ÂÂ> > > >> >> > > >> > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong> > > >> destruction.> > > >> > > ÂÂ> > > >> > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or> Power and which> >

> >> nobody want to see.> > > >> > > ÂÂ> > > >> >> > > >> > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification> of VRY> > > >> > > ÂÂ> > > >> > > Indian Kachua> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > >> >> > > >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > >> > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > >> >

>> > > >> > >> > > >> > > ÂÂ> > > >> >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Dear Freinds,> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my> Horoscope> > > >as> > > >> a> > > >> > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since> september> > > >> 2009> > > >> > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my> Lagna. Its> > > >> > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated> and> > > >> > > retrograde both.> > >

>> > >> > > >> > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras> and> > > >> trikonas> > > >> > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here> ..and how> > > >> will> > > >> > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me> what> > > >will> > > >> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > >> > >> > > >> > > My health is fine by God grace, so

talk about material now...> and> > > >do> > > >> not> > > >> > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not> interested..> > > >.> > > >> > >> > > >> > > best wishes,> > > >> > >> > > >> > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> NOW!> > > >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > >> >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar JI,

Can i say something??

It seems to me that apart from 11th house your 3/12 house also gets

activated,so i can guess some long journey/foreign tour as well when

Sun Transist in Sign/NK of Ma.

Probably After Dec 2010

--Please ignore in alternate case

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Freinds,

Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009

I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

retrograde both.

Will the VRY work here now ?

Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas

bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will

it manifest itself..and please time it.

Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

happen , and when, in Tangibles...

My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not

begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

yes. my 12th house is activated due to the Guru being in Chandra

nakshatra, and have been making long journeys since last 3 months. I

also have some programmes of further ones, in the periods you suggested,

that is when the Sun enters the sign of Mars.

But before that I will be making lots of journeys within the country

itself supposedly, God willing.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, devisigh

<devisingh.rajput wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar JI,

>

> Can i say something??

> It seems to me that apart from 11th house your 3/12 house also gets

> activated,so i can guess some long journey/foreign tour as well when

Sun

> Transist in Sign/NK of Ma.

> Probably After Dec 2010

>

> --Please ignore in alternate case

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> Bhaskar wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Freinds,

> >

> > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as

a

> > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september

> > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

> > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > retrograde both.

> >

> > Will the VRY work here now ?

> >

> > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

trikonas

> > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> >

> > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how

will

> > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> >

> > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> >

> > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do

not

> > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested...

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia Ji,

What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta Sent: Thu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PMRe: Re: House No. 8!

Dear Renu Ji,Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.Regards,Sonia

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonia Ji, > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. >  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear ones,> in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling

positions it is interesting > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > as

to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > practical demos.> > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > scandals!> > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > the 8H.> > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?>

> > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > >> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > Â> > >> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > Â> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

Power and which nobody want> > > to see.> > > > Â> > >> > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > Â> > > > Indian Kachua> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Freinds,> > > >>

> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > retrograde both.> > > >> > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > >> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > >> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > >> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will>

> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > >> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia ji,

Thanks...

Yes, in this particular chart, 9L in dwadashamsha is placed in 8H. In

Chaturthamsa, 8L is placed in 9H. The connection between 8 & 9 lords are

visible in lagna,D12 and D4!

blessings,

Renu

, Sonia Mehdiratta

<sonia_mehdiratta wrote:

>

> Dear Renu Ji,

>

> Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the

parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord

in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> renunw <renunw

>

> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM

> Re: House No. 8!

>

>

>

> Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,

>

> Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I

and Sun in 12H.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sonia Ji,

> >

> > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments.Â

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>

> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM

> >

> > Â

> > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

> >

> > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child.

Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance

of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sonia

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> >

> > Â

> > Dear ones,

> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling

> >

> > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL

CLINTON

> >

> > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna

while Mo is in 8th for clinton it

> >

> > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis

which may be

> >

> > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...

> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA

> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.

> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned

Clinton continued with taint!!..

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced,

so

> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some

> > > practical demos.

> > >

> > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.

> > >

> > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> > >

> > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> > >

> > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by

> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> > >

> > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and

> > > scandals!

> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made

by

> > > the 8H.

> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> > >

> > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> > >

> > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> > >

> > > All comments are welcome!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa

> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody

want

> > > > to see.

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Indian Kachua

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > > >

> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009

> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > > > > retrograde both.

> > > > >

> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

trikonas

> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how

will

> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> > > > >

> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do

not

> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

May be to identify a 'home' away from father's....what do you think?

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Sonia Ji,

>

> What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta

>

> Thu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PM

> Re: Re: House No. 8!

>

>  

> Dear Renu Ji,

>

> Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the

parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord

in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM

>

>  

>

> Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,

>

> Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I

and Sun in 12H.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sonia Ji,

> >

> > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. 

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>

> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM

> >

> >  

> > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

> >

> > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child.

Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance

of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sonia

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> >

> >  

> > Dear ones,

> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling

> >

> > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL

CLINTON

> >

> > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna

while Mo is in 8th for clinton it

> >

> > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis

which may be

> >

> > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...

> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA

> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.

> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned

Clinton continued with taint!!..

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced,

so

> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some

> > > practical demos.

> > >

> > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.

> > >

> > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> > >

> > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> > >

> > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by

> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> > >

> > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and

> > > scandals!

> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made

by

> > > the 8H.

> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> > >

> > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> > >

> > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> > >

> > > All comments are welcome!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa

> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody

want

> > > > to see.

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Indian Kachua

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > > >

> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009

> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its

> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > > > > retrograde both.

> > > > >

> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

trikonas

> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> > > > >

> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how

will

> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> > > > >

> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do

not

> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,

I have always identified "home" as where my "mother" is. May be difference between men and women. It is said men are closer to mothers and women to fathers.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw Sent: Fri, February 5, 2010 4:25:53 AM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Manoj ji,May be to identify a 'home' away from father's.... what do you think?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonia Ji,> > What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?> Â > Regards,> Â -Manoj> Â > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PM>

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > Â > Dear Renu Ji,> > Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > Â > > Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,> > Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.> > blessings,>

> Renu> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sonia Ji, > > > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. > >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > > > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha

balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sonia> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear ones,> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I

invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > practical demos.> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > >

BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > scandals!> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > the 8H.> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > All comments are

welcome!> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son,

Business or Power and which nobody want> > > > to see.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > >> > > >

>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical

views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> >> > > ____________ _________

_________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

Guest guest

Some more about, rubbish work of Maharishis, this time from BPHS

Here i go :-

12. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 3-5

The lords of the Houses of father etc and the significators of the these houses being together with the 6'thlord being placed in the 6'th or the 8'th House, ulcer is to be predicted to those relatives(Father etc...)

13. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 13-19

Again if there be Mars in the 6'th House and the 6'th Lord be placed in the 8'th House the native will suffer from severefever in the 6'th and the 12'th year.

14. BPHS Chapter-25 Verses 5-6

In the event of the 12'th Lord falling in the Navmamsha of his enemy, the Navamsha of his debilitation sign or the Navmamsha of the 8'th House or in the 6'th or 8'th House, the native is deprived of happiness through his wife; is troubled by the expenes and remains bereft of general happiness. That very 12'th Lord being in an angle or a trine, the native will have full happiness of his wife.

Indian Kachuancient_indian_ astrology, "indian_kachua"<indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:>> ##########> This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> ##########>> Dont speak like this for real astrology and ancient works ofMaharishish.>> ENJOY THE REAL ASTROLOGY ->> 1. JP - Sloka 54 - Chapter 14>> If the lord of the 8'th bhava occupy the 6'th, 8'th or the 12'thbhava, the astrologer may predict the demise of the person concernedwith conjunction of it>> 2. JP - Sloka 83 - Chapter 15>> If the 12'th Bhava, with Sa and Ra or Ke in it,is occupied by the lordof the 8'th bhava or aspected by the lord of the 6'th, the person borngoes to hell.>>> 3.

JP - Sloka 76 - Chapter 15>> When a malefic planet owning the 6'th or the 8'th bhava occupies the12'th bhava in strength, the person born will lose his status in regardto agricu;ture and monetary transactions, and will suffer total loss ofall servants and cattle.>> 4. Jataka Ratna 74-79 & 82 & 83 and Jataka Bharnam>> When the planet in the 12'th bhava owns as well as occupies a moveablesign, or is the lord of dusthana or is in conjunction with or aspectedby Sa, the person born will indeed have to roam over many lands andforest regions.>> 5. JP - Sloka 77 - Chapter 13>> If malefic planet appear in the 8'th associated with the lord of 6'th,the person concerned will suffer from pain in the anus.>> 6. Jataka Bharnam and JP JP - Sloka 48 - Chapter 14>> If the lord of the 8'th bhava being associated with a malefic

planetoccupy the 12'th or the 6'th bhava, the person concerned will beshort-lived. The same effect is produced when the lord of the 8'th bhavabelng weak happens to be associated with the lord of the lagna of thetwo bhavas above - named( the 6'th or 12'th)>> 7. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam>> "Papsche shatru vriddhischa tasmat deha vranani cha">>> If a malific is in 6'th house, there is growth of enemies and alsoinjuries on bodies.>>> 8. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam>> Vyaeshe Rog Rashiisthe Tadishe Vyarashige ... Gulma Rogam Vinirdishet.>> If 6'th lord in 12'th and 12'th lord in 6'th, gulma roga happens.>>> 9. SatyaJatak by Satyacharya, Page 113>> "Ashtmeshe tu Shastasthe ShatruBadha Bhavishyati"> "Chinta Bhayam Manaha Kleshah

Sahatrudwara Bhavanti hi">> If 8'th lord is placed in 6'th house, Shatru Badha, mental worries andhuge sufferings happens.>>> 10. Sarvarth Chintamani, Shloka no 93, Shasth Bhava Vicharah>> " Shasteshe Ashtameshe Bhaume Va Vikramesh Smanvate, Mand Mandi GuSamyukte Kruranshe Udhato Mritah ">> If 6'th lord is conjunct with 8'th lord or with sat, mandi or gulikaor in krur navamsa,native dies in a war.>>> 11. Jiva Natha, shloka 23, Bhava Vichara>>> " Rogesho lagnago yasya nidhan astho api janmani, vranodyastu sarvangesapapo na vranam dishet".>>> If 6'th lord in lagna or in 8'th there is scars of injuri in wholebody.>> Indian Kachuaa>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> > >> > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will seethat.> > > Â> > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strongdestruction.> > > Â> > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and whichnobody> > want to see.> > > Â> > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > >

Â> > > Indian Kachua> > >> > >> > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Freinds,> > >> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscopeas a> > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september2009> > > I am running antardasha of

Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > retrograde both.> > >> > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > >> > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and> > trikonas> > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > >> > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how> > will> > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > >> > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me whatwill> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > >> > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... anddo> > not> > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not

interested...> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

When 8H connection comes with 4H, its affliction to HOME/Mother and Chaturthamsha is needed to confirms it. An adopted one does leave his biological home! From one lap to another! :-)I think dashas are important. For marriage also one looks for similar 4H affliction in a girl's chart during an appropriate dasha!

RegardsNeelamOn 5 February 2010 17:01, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Renu Ji,

I have always identified " home " as where my " mother " is. May be difference between men and women. It is said men are closer to mothers and women to fathers. 

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw

Fri, February 5, 2010 4:25:53 AM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Manoj ji,May be to identify a 'home' away from father's.... what do you think?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sonia Ji,> > What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PM

>

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >   > Dear Renu Ji,> > Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.

> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >   > > Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,

> > Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.> > blessings,

>

> Renu> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sonia Ji, > > > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. 

> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >   > > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

> > > > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha

balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sonia> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > >   > > Dear ones,> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON

> > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I

invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.

> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some

> > > practical demos.> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > >

BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by

> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > scandals!> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by

> > > the 8H.> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > All comments are

welcome!> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.

> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son,

Business or Power and which nobody want> > > > to see.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY

> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > >> > > >

>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a

> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and

> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas

> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical

views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will

> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .

> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> >> > > ____________ _________

_________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

Guest guest

Soniaji may please start a new thread on this. With permission of moderators. It will also help how to read divisional charts. Manojji raised question i too was going to raise.

Thanks & RegardsChiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 5/2/10, renunw <renunw wrote:

renunw <renunw Re: House No. 8! Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:53 PM

Dear Sonia ji,Thanks...Yes, in this particular chart, 9L in dwadashamsha is placed in 8H. In Chaturthamsa, 8L is placed in 9H. The connection between 8 & 9 lords are visible in lagna,D12 and D4!blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Renu Ji,> > Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw>

ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,> > Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.> > blessings,> > Renu> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sonia Ji, > > > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. > >  > > Regards,> > Â

-Manoj> > Â > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > Â > > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > > > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sonia> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > Â > > Dear ones,> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton

continued with taint!!..> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > practical demos.> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > >

> > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > scandals!> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > the 8H.> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*>

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want> > > > to see.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> >

> > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009>

> > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health

is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> >> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Guest guest

All of us have these books Kachua ji, and can copy paste many more such

shlokas-translations and make a very fat book on this.

But this is not required. Teach us how to predict from your knowledge of so many

shlokas which you must have learnt by now. If you cannot teach us, then show us

how to predict.

Giving recipes, and actually preparing food, are two seperate ends of the broken

rubber band. Learn how to use the rubber band and well. A long pull on one side

and if you leave it, it boomerangs back on you, and can hurt you.

Lighting a match stick any idiot can do, but how to keep the flame burning for

long, one needs not only practise of lighting a match daily, but also the

knowledge of how to hold the match stick as per the wind blowing in the place...

So talk sense....

, Indian Kachuaa

<indian_kachua wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> Here i go :-

>  

>  

> 12. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 3-5

>  

> The lords of the Houses of father etc and the significators of the these

houses being together with the 6'th

> lord being placed in the 6'th or the 8'th House, ulcer is to be predicted to

those relatives(Father etc...)

>  

>  

> 13. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 13-19

>  

> Again if there be Mars in the 6'th House and the 6'th Lord be placed in the

8'th House the native will suffer from severe

> fever in the 6'th and the 12'th year.

>  

>  

> 14. BPHS Chapter-25 Verses 5-6

>  

> In the event of the 12'th Lord falling in the Navmamsha of his enemy, the

Navamsha of his debilitation sign or the Navmamsha

> of the 8'th House or in the 6'th or 8'th House, the native is deprived of

happiness through his wife; is troubled by the expenes and remains bereft of

general happiness.

> That very 12'th Lord being in an angle or a trine, the native will have full

happiness of his wife.

>  

>  

> Indian Kachu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " indian_kachua "

> <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > ##########

> > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.

> > ##########

> >

> > Dont speak like this for real astrology and ancient works of

> Maharishish.

> >

> > ENJOY THE REAL ASTROLOGY -

> >

> > 1. JP - Sloka 54 - Chapter 14

> >

> > If the lord of the 8'th bhava occupy the 6'th, 8'th or the 12'th

> bhava, the astrologer may predict the demise of the person concerned

> with conjunction of it

> >

> > 2. JP - Sloka 83 - Chapter 15

> >

> > If the 12'th Bhava, with Sa and Ra or Ke in it,is occupied by the lord

> of the 8'th bhava or aspected by the lord of the 6'th, the person born

> goes to hell.

> >

> >

> > 3. JP - Sloka 76 - Chapter 15

> >

> > When a malefic planet owning the 6'th or the 8'th bhava occupies the

> 12'th bhava in strength, the person born will lose his status in regard

> to agricu;ture and monetary transactions, and will suffer total loss of

> all servants and cattle.

> >

> > 4. Jataka Ratna 74-79 & 82 & 83 and Jataka Bharnam

> >

> > When the planet in the 12'th bhava owns as well as occupies a moveable

> sign, or is the lord of dusthana or is in conjunction with or aspected

> by Sa, the person born will indeed have to roam over many lands and

> forest regions.

> >

> > 5. JP - Sloka 77 - Chapter 13

> >

> > If malefic planet appear in the 8'th associated with the lord of 6'th,

> the person concerned will suffer from pain in the anus.

> >

> > 6. Jataka Bharnam and JP JP - Sloka 48 - Chapter 14

> >

> > If the lord of the 8'th bhava being associated with a malefic planet

> occupy the 12'th or the 6'th bhava, the person concerned will be

> short-lived. The same effect is produced when the lord of the 8'th bhava

> belng weak happens to be associated with the lord of the lagna of the

> two bhavas above - named( the 6'th or 12'th)

> >

> > 7. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam

> >

> > " Papsche shatru vriddhischa tasmat deha vranani cha "

> >

> >

> > If a malific is in 6'th house, there is growth of enemies and also

> injuries on bodies.

> >

> >

> > 8. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam

> >

> > Vyaeshe Rog Rashiisthe Tadishe Vyarashige ... Gulma Rogam Vinirdishet.

> >

> > If 6'th lord in 12'th and 12'th lord in 6'th, gulma roga happens.

> >

> >

> > 9. SatyaJatak by Satyacharya, Page 113

> >

> > " Ashtmeshe tu Shastasthe ShatruBadha Bhavishyati "

> > " Chinta Bhayam Manaha Kleshah Sahatrudwara Bhavanti hi "

> >

> > If 8'th lord is placed in 6'th house, Shatru Badha, mental worries and

> huge sufferings happens.

> >

> >

> > 10. Sarvarth Chintamani, Shloka no 93, Shasth Bhava Vicharah

> >

> > " Shasteshe Ashtameshe Bhaume Va Vikramesh Smanvate, Mand Mandi Gu

> Samyukte Kruranshe Udhato Mritah "

> >

> > If 6'th lord is conjunct with 8'th lord or with sat, mandi or gulika

> or in krur navamsa,native dies in a war.

> >

> >

> > 11. Jiva Natha, shloka 23, Bhava Vichara

> >

> >

> > " Rogesho lagnago yasya nidhan astho api janmani, vranodyastu sarvange

> sapapo na vranam dishet " .

> >

> >

> > If 6'th lord in lagna or in 8'th there is scars of injuri in whole

> body.

> >

> > Indian Kachuaa

> >

> >

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see

> that.

> > > > Â

> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong

> destruction.

> > > > Â

> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which

> nobody

> > > want to see.

> > > > Â

> > > > Â

> > > > Indian Kachua

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > >

> > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope

> as a

> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september

> 2009

> > > > retrograde both.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

> > > trikonas

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how

> > > will

> > > >

> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what

> will

> > > >

> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and

> do

> > > not

> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested..

> .

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kachua ji,

There has to be some base what you say. You are free to put your arguments but

with a solid reasoning. There are many people like me in the group who are not

averse to accepting something new if there is logic behind. Please write with

open mind.

regds

Dev

, Indian Kachuaa

<indian_kachua wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> Here i go :-

>  

>  

> 12. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 3-5

>  

> The lords of the Houses of father etc and the significators of the these

houses being together with the 6'th

> lord being placed in the 6'th or the 8'th House, ulcer is to be predicted to

those relatives(Father etc...)

>  

>  

> 13. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 13-19

>  

> Again if there be Mars in the 6'th House and the 6'th Lord be placed in the

8'th House the native will suffer from severe

> fever in the 6'th and the 12'th year.

>  

>  

> 14. BPHS Chapter-25 Verses 5-6

>  

> In the event of the 12'th Lord falling in the Navmamsha of his enemy, the

Navamsha of his debilitation sign or the Navmamsha

> of the 8'th House or in the 6'th or 8'th House, the native is deprived of

happiness through his wife; is troubled by the expenes and remains bereft of

general happiness.

> That very 12'th Lord being in an angle or a trine, the native will have full

happiness of his wife.

>  

>  

> Indian Kachu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " indian_kachua "

> <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > ##########

> > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.

> > ##########

> >

> > Dont speak like this for real astrology and ancient works of

> Maharishish.

> >

> > ENJOY THE REAL ASTROLOGY -

> >

> > 1. JP - Sloka 54 - Chapter 14

> >

> > If the lord of the 8'th bhava occupy the 6'th, 8'th or the 12'th

> bhava, the astrologer may predict the demise of the person concerned

> with conjunction of it

> >

> > 2. JP - Sloka 83 - Chapter 15

> >

> > If the 12'th Bhava, with Sa and Ra or Ke in it,is occupied by the lord

> of the 8'th bhava or aspected by the lord of the 6'th, the person born

> goes to hell.

> >

> >

> > 3. JP - Sloka 76 - Chapter 15

> >

> > When a malefic planet owning the 6'th or the 8'th bhava occupies the

> 12'th bhava in strength, the person born will lose his status in regard

> to agricu;ture and monetary transactions, and will suffer total loss of

> all servants and cattle.

> >

> > 4. Jataka Ratna 74-79 & 82 & 83 and Jataka Bharnam

> >

> > When the planet in the 12'th bhava owns as well as occupies a moveable

> sign, or is the lord of dusthana or is in conjunction with or aspected

> by Sa, the person born will indeed have to roam over many lands and

> forest regions.

> >

> > 5. JP - Sloka 77 - Chapter 13

> >

> > If malefic planet appear in the 8'th associated with the lord of 6'th,

> the person concerned will suffer from pain in the anus.

> >

> > 6. Jataka Bharnam and JP JP - Sloka 48 - Chapter 14

> >

> > If the lord of the 8'th bhava being associated with a malefic planet

> occupy the 12'th or the 6'th bhava, the person concerned will be

> short-lived. The same effect is produced when the lord of the 8'th bhava

> belng weak happens to be associated with the lord of the lagna of the

> two bhavas above - named( the 6'th or 12'th)

> >

> > 7. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam

> >

> > " Papsche shatru vriddhischa tasmat deha vranani cha "

> >

> >

> > If a malific is in 6'th house, there is growth of enemies and also

> injuries on bodies.

> >

> >

> > 8. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam

> >

> > Vyaeshe Rog Rashiisthe Tadishe Vyarashige ... Gulma Rogam Vinirdishet.

> >

> > If 6'th lord in 12'th and 12'th lord in 6'th, gulma roga happens.

> >

> >

> > 9. SatyaJatak by Satyacharya, Page 113

> >

> > " Ashtmeshe tu Shastasthe ShatruBadha Bhavishyati "

> > " Chinta Bhayam Manaha Kleshah Sahatrudwara Bhavanti hi "

> >

> > If 8'th lord is placed in 6'th house, Shatru Badha, mental worries and

> huge sufferings happens.

> >

> >

> > 10. Sarvarth Chintamani, Shloka no 93, Shasth Bhava Vicharah

> >

> > " Shasteshe Ashtameshe Bhaume Va Vikramesh Smanvate, Mand Mandi Gu

> Samyukte Kruranshe Udhato Mritah "

> >

> > If 6'th lord is conjunct with 8'th lord or with sat, mandi or gulika

> or in krur navamsa,native dies in a war.

> >

> >

> > 11. Jiva Natha, shloka 23, Bhava Vichara

> >

> >

> > " Rogesho lagnago yasya nidhan astho api janmani, vranodyastu sarvange

> sapapo na vranam dishet " .

> >

> >

> > If 6'th lord in lagna or in 8'th there is scars of injuri in whole

> body.

> >

> > Indian Kachuaa

> >

> >

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see

> that.

> > > > Â

> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong

> destruction.

> > > > Â

> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which

> nobody

> > > want to see.

> > > > Â

> > > > Â

> > > > Indian Kachua

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > >

> > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope

> as a

> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september

> 2009

> > > > retrograde both.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and

> > > trikonas

> > > >

> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how

> > > will

> > > >

> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what

> will

> > > >

> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and

> do

> > > not

> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested..

> .

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

One can write 10000 + possible bad effects of seperate planets with relations to the 6th, 8th or the 12th. But whats the use of this ? Are we going to study this and suggest such fearful omens to a native who will die before his actual death comes? And who are we to prevent any such hapennings if at all so its has to happen ?

Unfortunately Kachua does not wish o reveal his real identity, and I know he has played many underwater games and fired torpedoes on unsuspecting civilian ships from undre the water, in many other groups... and unfortunately he does not know astrology. He has nothing good to say about these houses too, unfortunately, which only those who have studied astrology wil be able to say. rest all will pick up sentences from Linda Goodman books or shlokas and translations from hither tither and serve us and waste our time. Their time we already know has gone to the woods, for those who cannot even face realities and reveal their real identities of what use and respect will one attain or epxect to discuss with those who are honest, sincere and transparent in their undertakings.

This is the dismal state of astrology today in the hands of quacks.

, "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Kachua ji,> > There has to be some base what you say. You are free to put your arguments but with a solid reasoning. There are many people like me in the group who are not averse to accepting something new if there is logic behind. Please write with open mind.> > regds> Dev> > , Indian Kachuaa indian_kachua@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Some more about, rubbish work of Maharishis, this time from BPHS> >  > > Here i go :-> >  > >  > > 12. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 3-5> >  > > The lords of the Houses of father etc and the significators of the these houses being together with the 6'th> > lord being placed in the 6'th or the 8'th House, ulcer is to be predicted to those relatives(Father etc...)> >  > >  > > 13. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 13-19> >  > > Again if there be Mars in the 6'th House and the 6'th Lord be placed in the 8'th House the native will suffer from severe> > fever in the 6'th and the 12'th year.> >  > >  > > 14. BPHS Chapter-25 Verses 5-6> >  > > In the event of the 12'th Lord falling in the Navmamsha of his enemy, the Navamsha of his debilitation sign or the Navmamsha > > of the 8'th House or in the 6'th or 8'th House, the native is deprived of happiness through his wife; is troubled by the expenes and remains bereft of general happiness. > > That very 12'th Lord being in an angle or a trine, the native will have full happiness of his wife.> >  > >  > > Indian Kachu> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "indian_kachua"> > <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > ##########> > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> > > ##########> > >> > > Dont speak like this for real astrology and ancient works of> > Maharishish.> > >> > > ENJOY THE REAL ASTROLOGY -> > >> > > 1. JP - Sloka 54 - Chapter 14> > >> > > If the lord of the 8'th bhava occupy the 6'th, 8'th or the 12'th> > bhava, the astrologer may predict the demise of the person concerned> > with conjunction of it> > >> > > 2. JP - Sloka 83 - Chapter 15> > >> > > If the 12'th Bhava, with Sa and Ra or Ke in it,is occupied by the lord> > of the 8'th bhava or aspected by the lord of the 6'th, the person born> > goes to hell.> > >> > >> > > 3. JP - Sloka 76 - Chapter 15> > >> > > When a malefic planet owning the 6'th or the 8'th bhava occupies the> > 12'th bhava in strength, the person born will lose his status in regard> > to agricu;ture and monetary transactions, and will suffer total loss of> > all servants and cattle.> > >> > > 4. Jataka Ratna 74-79 & 82 & 83 and Jataka Bharnam> > >> > > When the planet in the 12'th bhava owns as well as occupies a moveable> > sign, or is the lord of dusthana or is in conjunction with or aspected> > by Sa, the person born will indeed have to roam over many lands and> > forest regions.> > >> > > 5. JP - Sloka 77 - Chapter 13> > >> > > If malefic planet appear in the 8'th associated with the lord of 6'th,> > the person concerned will suffer from pain in the anus.> > >> > > 6. Jataka Bharnam and JP JP - Sloka 48 - Chapter 14> > >> > > If the lord of the 8'th bhava being associated with a malefic planet> > occupy the 12'th or the 6'th bhava, the person concerned will be> > short-lived. The same effect is produced when the lord of the 8'th bhava> > belng weak happens to be associated with the lord of the lagna of the> > two bhavas above - named( the 6'th or 12'th)> > >> > > 7. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam> > >> > > "Papsche shatru vriddhischa tasmat deha vranani cha"> > >> > >> > > If a malific is in 6'th house, there is growth of enemies and also> > injuries on bodies.> > >> > >> > > 8. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam> > >> > > Vyaeshe Rog Rashiisthe Tadishe Vyarashige ... Gulma Rogam Vinirdishet.> > >> > > If 6'th lord in 12'th and 12'th lord in 6'th, gulma roga happens.> > >> > >> > > 9. SatyaJatak by Satyacharya, Page 113> > >> > > "Ashtmeshe tu Shastasthe ShatruBadha Bhavishyati"> > > "Chinta Bhayam Manaha Kleshah Sahatrudwara Bhavanti hi"> > >> > > If 8'th lord is placed in 6'th house, Shatru Badha, mental worries and> > huge sufferings happens.> > >> > >> > > 10. Sarvarth Chintamani, Shloka no 93, Shasth Bhava Vicharah> > >> > > " Shasteshe Ashtameshe Bhaume Va Vikramesh Smanvate, Mand Mandi Gu> > Samyukte Kruranshe Udhato Mritah "> > >> > > If 6'th lord is conjunct with 8'th lord or with sat, mandi or gulika> > or in krur navamsa,native dies in a war.> > >> > >> > > 11. Jiva Natha, shloka 23, Bhava Vichara> > >> > >> > > " Rogesho lagnago yasya nidhan astho api janmani, vranodyastu sarvange> > sapapo na vranam dishet".> > >> > >> > > If 6'th lord in lagna or in 8'th there is scars of injuri in whole> > body.> > >> > > Indian Kachuaa> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see> > that.> > > > > Â> > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong> > destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which> > nobody> > > > want to see.> > > > > Â> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope> > as a> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september> > 2009> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and> > > > trikonas> > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how> > > > will> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what> > will> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and> > do> > > > not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested..> > .> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Kachua has already started playing underwater games, but this time he will not take us unguarded. He has passed Neelamjis mails to few old and new members of these Groups, so as to elicit their caustic comments on us. I request the moderator to please remove him from here before he does any further damage. If we brush our mouth with such people our mouths will also turn dirty...

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > One can write 10000 + possible bad effects of seperate planets with> relations to the 6th, 8th or the 12th. But whats the use of this ? Are> we going to study this and suggest such fearful omens to a native who> will die before his actual death comes? And who are we to prevent any> such hapennings if at all so its has to happen ?> > Unfortunately Kachua does not wish o reveal his real identity, and I> know he has played many underwater games and fired torpedoes on> unsuspecting civilian ships from undre the water, in many other> groups... and unfortunately he does not know astrology. He has nothing> good to say about these houses too, unfortunately, which only those who> have studied astrology wil be able to say. rest all will pick up> sentences from Linda Goodman books or shlokas and translations from> hither tither and serve us and waste our time. Their time we already> know has gone to the woods, for those who cannot even face realities and> reveal their real identities of what use and respect will one attain or> epxect to discuss with those who are honest, sincere and transparent in> their undertakings.> > This is the dismal state of astrology today in the hands of quacks.> > > > > , "axeplex" axeplex@> wrote:> >> > Kachua ji,> >> > There has to be some base what you say. You are free to put your> arguments but with a solid reasoning. There are many people like me in> the group who are not averse to accepting something new if there is> logic behind. Please write with open mind.> >> > regds> > Dev> >> > , Indian Kachuaa> indian_kachua@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Some more about, rubbish work of Maharishis, this time from BPHS> > > Â> > > Here i go :-> > > Â> > > Â> > > 12. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 3-5> > > Â> > > The lords of the Houses of father etc and the significators of the> these houses being together with the 6'th> > > lord being placed in the 6'th or the 8'th House, ulcer is to be> predicted to those relatives(Father etc...)> > > Â> > > Â> > > 13. BPHS Chapter-19 Verses 13-19> > > Â> > > Again if there be Mars in the 6'th House and the 6'th Lord be placed> in the 8'th House the native will suffer from severe> > > fever in the 6'th and the 12'th year.> > > Â> > > Â> > > 14. BPHS Chapter-25 Verses 5-6> > > Â> > > In the event of the 12'th Lord falling in the Navmamsha of his> enemy, the Navamsha of his debilitation sign or the Navmamsha> > > of the 8'th House or in the 6'th or 8'th House, the native is> deprived of happiness through his wife; is troubled by the expenes and> remains bereft of general happiness.> > > That very 12'th Lord being in an angle or a trine, the native will> have full happiness of his wife.> > > Â> > > Â> > > Indian Kachu> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "indian_kachua"> > > <indian_kachua@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > ##########> > > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> > > > ##########> > > >> > > > Dont speak like this for real astrology and ancient works of> > > Maharishish.> > > >> > > > ENJOY THE REAL ASTROLOGY -> > > >> > > > 1. JP - Sloka 54 - Chapter 14> > > >> > > > If the lord of the 8'th bhava occupy the 6'th, 8'th or the 12'th> > > bhava, the astrologer may predict the demise of the person concerned> > > with conjunction of it> > > >> > > > 2. JP - Sloka 83 - Chapter 15> > > >> > > > If the 12'th Bhava, with Sa and Ra or Ke in it,is occupied by the> lord> > > of the 8'th bhava or aspected by the lord of the 6'th, the person> born> > > goes to hell.> > > >> > > >> > > > 3. JP - Sloka 76 - Chapter 15> > > >> > > > When a malefic planet owning the 6'th or the 8'th bhava occupies> the> > > 12'th bhava in strength, the person born will lose his status in> regard> > > to agricu;ture and monetary transactions, and will suffer total loss> of> > > all servants and cattle.> > > >> > > > 4. Jataka Ratna 74-79 & 82 & 83 and Jataka Bharnam> > > >> > > > When the planet in the 12'th bhava owns as well as occupies a> moveable> > > sign, or is the lord of dusthana or is in conjunction with or> aspected> > > by Sa, the person born will indeed have to roam over many lands and> > > forest regions.> > > >> > > > 5. JP - Sloka 77 - Chapter 13> > > >> > > > If malefic planet appear in the 8'th associated with the lord of> 6'th,> > > the person concerned will suffer from pain in the anus.> > > >> > > > 6. Jataka Bharnam and JP JP - Sloka 48 - Chapter 14> > > >> > > > If the lord of the 8'th bhava being associated with a malefic> planet> > > occupy the 12'th or the 6'th bhava, the person concerned will be> > > short-lived. The same effect is produced when the lord of the 8'th> bhava> > > belng weak happens to be associated with the lord of the lagna of> the> > > two bhavas above - named( the 6'th or 12'th)> > > >> > > > 7. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam> > > >> > > > "Papsche shatru vriddhischa tasmat deha vranani cha"> > > >> > > >> > > > If a malific is in 6'th house, there is growth of enemies and also> > > injuries on bodies.> > > >> > > >> > > > 8. Jyotisharnava Navaneetham, Shloka 142, Page 72, By R Santhanam> > > >> > > > Vyaeshe Rog Rashiisthe Tadishe Vyarashige ... Gulma Rogam> Vinirdishet.> > > >> > > > If 6'th lord in 12'th and 12'th lord in 6'th, gulma roga happens.> > > >> > > >> > > > 9. SatyaJatak by Satyacharya, Page 113> > > >> > > > "Ashtmeshe tu Shastasthe ShatruBadha Bhavishyati"> > > > "Chinta Bhayam Manaha Kleshah Sahatrudwara Bhavanti hi"> > > >> > > > If 8'th lord is placed in 6'th house, Shatru Badha, mental worries> and> > > huge sufferings happens.> > > >> > > >> > > > 10. Sarvarth Chintamani, Shloka no 93, Shasth Bhava Vicharah> > > >> > > > " Shasteshe Ashtameshe Bhaume Va Vikramesh Smanvate, Mand Mandi Gu> > > Samyukte Kruranshe Udhato Mritah "> > > >> > > > If 6'th lord is conjunct with 8'th lord or with sat, mandi or> gulika> > > or in krur navamsa,native dies in a war.> > > >> > > >> > > > 11. Jiva Natha, shloka 23, Bhava Vichara> > > >> > > >> > > > " Rogesho lagnago yasya nidhan astho api janmani, vranodyastu> sarvange> > > sapapo na vranam dishet".> > > >> > > >> > > > If 6'th lord in lagna or in 8'th there is scars of injuri in whole> > > body.> > > >> > > > Indian Kachuaa> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > This is rubbish talking and not astrology.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian> Kachuaa> > > > > <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see> > > that.> > > > > > Â> > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong> > > destruction.> > > > > > Â> > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and> which> > > nobody> > > > > want to see.> > > > > > Â> > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of> VRY> > > > > > Â> > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my> Horoscope> > > as a> > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since> september> > > 2009> > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna.> Its> > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated> and> > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > >> > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > >> > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and> > > > > trikonas> > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > >> > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and> how> > > > > will> > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what> > > will> > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > >> > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now...> and> > > do> > > > > not> > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not> interested..> > > .> > > > > >> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on my id to me directly.

Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally deranged...

regards,

Bhaskar.

--- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua wrote:

Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachuaFw: Re: Re: House No. 8!Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

//

Bagri ji said as follows :-

There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and see.

Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other learned members take you more seriously and you get good response for the knowledge shared by you.

AND

Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to say, members would have no option but to ignore you!Choice is yours.:-)

//

I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between DEVAS and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa and they lost their status of being immortal.

If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like Bhagavat Puran.

Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION)ie KURMA AVATAR so that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita by churning of sea.

Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have this name and other names are better names then this one,it means our Vishnuji in the form of KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.

I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

So now, SEE BELOW

Indian KachuaYour Lord Vishnu.