IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all namasteas

date shown may be diffarant as she is living at 96 and as per date given 8/5/54 she may be of 55 or56

renunw <renunw

Mon, Dec 7, 2009 10:24 pm

Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Neelam ji,

//He is still alive at 96.//

Well, this is interesting. I was born on the same day, but Scorpio Lagna, my father is 90 years old and healthy.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> 8.5.1954/10.40/Delhi

> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1

> degree combustion.

>

> The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been

> posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his

> career. He is still alive at 96.

>

> The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost

> her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.

>

> I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have

> the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet.

> Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house

> placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with

> 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered

> and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start

> stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy

> points.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> >

> > 1) defective speech.

> >

> > 2) wrong expressions.

> >

> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> >

> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> >

> > 5) Stammering.

> >

> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> >

> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> >

> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to

> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> > noticeable.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam and Manoj Ji,What if both Me and Ve( karak for skin+ beauty) are badly afflicted would that make the person very ugly,unattractive plus he will have skin problems?-vidya , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Although all manifestations of human anatomy and physiology would be a> result of a team effort of all the planets, each one bringing a little to> share.> But one must not forget the PRIMARY KARAKAS.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/7 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj > >> >> > Dear Deepak Ji,> >> > I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)> >> > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be as a> > secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son has a very> > afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking with a> > beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema and rashes> > in his lower body.> >> > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful skin.> >> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** deepak sharma deepak_rptech > *To:* > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be considered> > as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj Ji,> > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> > taken into account as blood has an important role in> > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> > ------------------------------> > ** Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered> > as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak Ji,> >> > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused> > skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//> >> > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?> >> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered> > as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Neelam Ji,> > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.> > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the diseases -> > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.> > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> > other factor moon is quite strong.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> > ------------------------------> > ** neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered> > as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear All,> >> > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1> > degree combustion.> >> > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been> > posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his> > career. He is still alive at 96.> >> > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost> > her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.> >> > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have> > the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet.> > Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house> > placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with> > 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered> > and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start> > stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy> > points.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inbhaskar_jyotish > >> >> >>> >>> >>> >> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> >>> >> 1) defective speech.> >>> >> 2) wrong expressions.> >>> >> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> >>> >> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> >>> >> 5) Stammering.> >>> >> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> >>> >> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> >> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> >>> >> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> >> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> >> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> >> noticeable.> >>> >> regards/Bhaskar.> >>> >>> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Ms Vidya,

Jyotish is not that simplistic. One indication does not necessitate a rule. One

should not forget the role of Lagna and Lagna Lord. We have to look at which

sign Lagna/LL is placed and how it is aspected. Similarly Navamsha Lagna is very

important.

Classical beauty and " attractiveness " are different attributes. Charisma is

another attribute. One indication I have found very useful is to look for

Venus-Moon connection for " charisma " and " attractiveness " . Generally I have

found if the Moon is in a friendly sign, devoid of malefic aspect and if

Navamsha lagna is Cancer then the person is very " charismatic " and " attractive "

to others, even though may not be " classically beautiful " .

Similarly if Venus Lagna is rising in Navamsha, then again the person can be

attractive. Even if Venus is aspected or conjunct Saturn, if it is disposited by

a well placed Moon (in Rashi or Navamsha) then again that attractiveness will be

there. Saturn's aspect or conjunction does make them look " older " or " more

mature " than their age, but does not mean they are not attractive.

Similarly we need to look at influences on Navamsha Lagna as well. Benefic

influence on navamsha lagna or navamsha LL will give an attractive personality.

This is the reason some times the Best Looking people are not necessarily the

most attractive people and vice-versa.

-Regards,

-Manoj

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam and Manoj Ji,

>

> What if both Me and Ve( karak for skin+ beauty) are badly afflicted

> would that make the person very ugly,unattractive plus he will have

> skin problems?

>

> -vidya

>

>

> , neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Although all manifestations of human anatomy and physiology would be a

> > result of a team effort of all the planets, each one bringing a little

> to

> > share.

> > But one must not forget the PRIMARY KARAKAS.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/12/7 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Deepak Ji,

> > >

> > > I see, the " beauty is " Skin " deep " philosophy here :)

> > >

> > > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be

> as a

> > > secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son has

> a very

> > > afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking

> with a

> > > beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema and

> rashes

> > > in his lower body.

> > >

> > > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful

> skin.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > ** deepak sharma deepak_rptech@

> > > *To:*

> > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM

> > > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

> considered

> > > as Combust ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj Ji,

> > > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)

> > > Even the planets representing " blood " should also be

> > > taken into account as blood has an important role in

> > > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun

> > > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

> > > Best Regards,

> > > Deepak Sharma

> > > ** Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM

> > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> considered

> > > as Combust ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Deepak Ji,

> > >

> > > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury

> caused

> > > skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

> > >

> > > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ** deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM

> considered

> > > as Combust ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.

> > > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the

> diseases -

> > > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to

> > > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.

> > > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the

> > > other factor moon is quite strong.

> > > Best Regards,

> > > Deepak Sharma

> > >

> > > ** neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM

> considered

> > > as Combust ?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi

> > > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less

> than 1

> > > degree combustion.

> > >

> > > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father

> had been

> > > posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached

> high in his

> > > career. He is still alive at 96.

> > >

> > > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young

> age. Lost

> > > her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few

> books.

> > >

> > > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence

> we have

> > > the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative

> planet.

> > > Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house

> > > placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in

> 7H/with

> > > 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot

> tempered

> > > and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly

> or start

> > > stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some

> noteworthy

> > > points.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inbhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > >

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> > >>

> > >> 1) defective speech.

> > >>

> > >> 2) wrong expressions.

> > >>

> > >> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> > >>

> > >> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> > >>

> > >> 5) Stammering.

> > >>

> > >> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> > >>

> > >> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > >> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> > >>

> > >> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump

> to

> > >> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers,

> singers,

> > >> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> > >> noticeable.

> > >>

> > >> regards/Bhaskar.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear JSK Ji,

Please read thread carefully. Renu Ji is referring to the Lady's Father's age NOT her age.

Regards,

-Manoj

"jora" <jora Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:59:11 PMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

dear all namasteas

date shown may be diffarant as she is living at 96 and as per date given 8/5/54 she may be of 55 or56

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, Dec 7, 2009 10:24 pm[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Neelam ji,//He is still alive at 96.//Well, this is interesting. I was born on the same day, but Scorpio Lagna, my father is 90 years old and healthy. blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1> degree combustion.> > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been> posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his> career. He is still alive at 96.> > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost> her brother

when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.> > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have> the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet.> Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house> placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with> 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered> and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start> stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy> points.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > >> >> >> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> >> > 1) defective speech.>

>> > 2) wrong expressions.> >> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> >> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> >> > 5) Stammering.> >> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> >> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> >> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > noticeable.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Thanks Manoj Ji that was very insightful !!!In my own experience without even going into the Navamsha I can see that if Saturn/Mars has a malefic aspect on Ve with no benefic aspect it usually does makes the person "less attractive" and hurts their charisma..Somehow I don't see the connection of moon with beauty.. I have always understood moon to be a Karka for "mindmotherhood" etc..-Vidya , "Manoj" <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Ms Vidya,> > Jyotish is not that simplistic. One indication does not necessitate a rule. One should not forget the role of Lagna and Lagna Lord. We have to look at which sign Lagna/LL is placed and how it is aspected. Similarly Navamsha Lagna is very important.> > Classical beauty and "attractiveness" are different attributes. Charisma is another attribute. One indication I have found very useful is to look for Venus-Moon connection for "charisma" and "attractiveness". Generally I have found if the Moon is in a friendly sign, devoid of malefic aspect and if Navamsha lagna is Cancer then the person is very "charismatic" and "attractive" to others, even though may not be "classically beautiful".> > Similarly if Venus Lagna is rising in Navamsha, then again the person can be attractive. Even if Venus is aspected or conjunct Saturn, if it is disposited by a well placed Moon (in Rashi or Navamsha) then again that attractiveness will be there. Saturn's aspect or conjunction does make them look "older" or "more mature" than their age, but does not mean they are not attractive.> > Similarly we need to look at influences on Navamsha Lagna as well. Benefic influence on navamsha lagna or navamsha LL will give an attractive personality. This is the reason some times the Best Looking people are not necessarily the most attractive people and vice-versa.> > -Regards,> > -Manoj> , "Vidya" vidyakmr@ wrote:> >> > Dear Neelam and Manoj Ji,> > > > What if both Me and Ve( karak for skin+ beauty) are badly afflicted> > would that make the person very ugly,unattractive plus he will have> > skin problems?> > > > -vidya> > > > > > , neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > >> > > Although all manifestations of human anatomy and physiology would be a> > > result of a team effort of all the planets, each one bringing a little> > to> > > share.> > > But one must not forget the PRIMARY KARAKAS.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/12/7 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > >> > > > I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)> > > >> > > > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be> > as a> > > > secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son has> > a very> > > > afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking> > with a> > > > beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema and> > rashes> > > > in his lower body.> > > >> > > > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful> > skin.> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** deepak sharma deepak_rptech@> > > > *To:* > > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be> > considered> > > > as Combust ?> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj Ji,> > > > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> > > > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> > > > taken into account as blood has an important role in> > > > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> > > > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > considered> > > > as Combust ?> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > >> > > > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury> > caused> > > > skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//> > > >> > > > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > considered> > > > as Combust ?> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.> > > > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the> > diseases -> > > > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > > > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.> > > > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> > > > other factor moon is quite strong.> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Deepak Sharma> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > ** neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > considered> > > > as Combust ?> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> > > > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less> > than 1> > > > degree combustion.> > > >> > > > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father> > had been> > > > posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached> > high in his> > > > career. He is still alive at 96.> > > >> > > > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young> > age. Lost> > > > her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few> > books.> > > >> > > > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence> > we have> > > > the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative> > planet.> > > > Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house> > > > placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in> > 7H/with> > > > 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot> > tempered> > > > and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly> > or start> > > > stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some> > noteworthy> > > > points.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inbhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> > > >>> > > >> 1) defective speech.> > > >>> > > >> 2) wrong expressions.> > > >>> > > >> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> > > >>> > > >> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> > > >>> > > >> 5) Stammering.> > > >>> > > >> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> > > >>> > > >> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > > >> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> > > >>> > > >> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump> > to> > > >> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers,> > singers,> > > >> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > > >> noticeable.> > > >>> > > >> regards/Bhaskar.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Ms Vidya,

I used the word "attractiveness" and "charisma" I did not say "beauty". "Beauty" definitely belongs to the domain of Venus.

Here is the description of the Moon from Brihat Parashar Hora Shastra:

"The Moon is very windy & phlegmatic. She is learned & has a round body. She has auspicious looks & sweet speech, is fickle-minded & very lustful."

You can see from above that while Venus is the karaka for Lust, Chandra has the quality of being "lustful" (primary basis of the myth of Chandra seducing Jupiter's wife. After all one can make the argument that unless Chandra was attractive, it is unlikely that Jupiter's wife would have fallen for him). I am sure you will agree that "sweet speech" is equally, if not more important than "beauty" in attracting the opposite sex.

Hence the observation that charts dominated by strong, well placed Moon, such persons may have pleasing and attractive personalities.

Regards,

Manoj

, "Vidya" <vidyakmr wrote:>> Thanks Manoj Ji that was very insightful !!!> In my own experience without even going into the Navamsha I can see> that if Saturn/Mars has a malefic aspect on Ve with no benefic aspect> it usually does makes the person "less attractive" and hurts their> charisma..Somehow I don't see the connection of moon with beauty.. I> have always understood moon to be a Karka for "mindmotherhood" etc..> > -Vidya> > > > > > > > > , "Manoj"> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Vidya,> >> > Jyotish is not that simplistic. One indication does not necessitate a> rule. One should not forget the role of Lagna and Lagna Lord. We have to> look at which sign Lagna/LL is placed and how it is aspected. Similarly> Navamsha Lagna is very important.> >> > Classical beauty and "attractiveness" are different attributes.> Charisma is another attribute. One indication I have found very useful> is to look for Venus-Moon connection for "charisma" and> "attractiveness". Generally I have found if the Moon is in a friendly> sign, devoid of malefic aspect and if Navamsha lagna is Cancer then the> person is very "charismatic" and "attractive" to others, even though may> not be "classically beautiful".> >> > Similarly if Venus Lagna is rising in Navamsha, then again the person> can be attractive. Even if Venus is aspected or conjunct Saturn, if it> is disposited by a well placed Moon (in Rashi or Navamsha) then again> that attractiveness will be there. Saturn's aspect or conjunction does> make them look "older" or "more mature" than their age, but does not> mean they are not attractive.> >> > Similarly we need to look at influences on Navamsha Lagna as well.> Benefic influence on navamsha lagna or navamsha LL will give an> attractive personality. This is the reason some times the Best Looking> people are not necessarily the most attractive people and vice-versa.> >> > -Regards,> >> > -Manoj> > , "Vidya" vidyakmr@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam and Manoj Ji,> > >> > > What if both Me and Ve( karak for skin+ beauty) are badly afflicted> > > would that make the person very ugly,unattractive plus he will have> > > skin problems?> > >> > > -vidya> > >> > >> > > , neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Although all manifestations of human anatomy and physiology would> be a> > > > result of a team effort of all the planets, each one bringing a> little> > > to> > > > share.> > > > But one must not forget the PRIMARY KARAKAS.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/12/7 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)> > > > >> > > > > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice,> may be> > > as a> > > > > secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son> has> > > a very> > > > > afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking> > > with a> > > > > beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema> and> > > rashes> > > > > in his lower body.> > > > >> > > > > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but> beautiful> > > skin.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > -Manoj> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > ** deepak sharma deepak_rptech@> > > > > *To:* > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> > > > > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be> > > considered> > > > > as Combust ?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Manoj Ji,> > > > > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> > > > > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> > > > > taken into account as blood has an important role in> > > > > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> > > > > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > ** Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > > considered> > > > > as Combust ?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > > >> > > > > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> mercury> > > caused> > > > > skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//> > > > >> > > > > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other> factor?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > -Manoj> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > ** deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > > considered> > > > > as Combust ?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.> > > > > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the> > > diseases -> > > > > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > > > > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.> > > > > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> > > > > other factor moon is quite strong.> > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > ** neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> > > considered> > > > > as Combust ?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> > > > > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less> > > than 1> > > > > degree combustion.> > > > >> > > > > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family.> Father> > > had been> > > > > posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached> > > high in his> > > > > career. He is still alive at 96.> > > > >> > > > > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young> > > age. Lost> > > > > her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a> few> > > books.> > > > >> > > > > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury,> hence> > > we have> > > > > the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry,> separative> > > planet.> > > > > Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its> house> > > > > placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes> divorce in> > > 7H/with> > > > > 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot> > > tempered> > > > > and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express> properly> > > or start> > > > > stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some> > > noteworthy> > > > > points.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inbhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> > > > >>> > > > >> 1) defective speech.> > > > >>> > > > >> 2) wrong expressions.> > > > >>> > > > >> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> > > > >>> > > > >> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> > > > >>> > > > >> 5) Stammering.> > > > >>> > > > >> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> > > > >>> > > > >> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > > > >> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> > > > >>> > > > >> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not> jump> > > to> > > > >> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers,> > > singers,> > > > >> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but> not> > > > >> noticeable.> > > > >>> > > > >> regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Neelamji,

Interesting! Do you have the birth data for her father and for her son? Thank

you.

--Radha

Guest guest

I have no idea Manoj Bhai Ji..I have not read Brihat Parashar Hora Shastra.-Vidya , "Manoj" <chandran_manoj wrote:>> > Ms Vidya,> > I used the word "attractiveness" and "charisma" I did not say "beauty".> "Beauty" definitely belongs to the domain of Venus.> > Here is the description of the Moon from Brihat Parashar Hora Shastra:> > "The Moon is very windy & phlegmatic. She is learned & has a round body.> She has auspicious looks & sweet speech, is fickle-minded & very> lustful."> > You can see from above that while Venus is the karaka for Lust, Chandra> has the quality of being "lustful" (primary basis of the myth of > Chandra seducing Jupiter's wife. After all one can make the argument> that unless Chandra was attractive, it is unlikely that Jupiter's wife> would have fallen for him). I am sure you will agree that "sweet speech"> is equally, if not more important than "beauty" in attracting the> opposite sex.> > Hence the observation that charts dominated by strong, well placed Moon,> such persons may have pleasing and attractive personalities.> > Regards,> > Manoj> > , "Vidya" vidyakmr@> wrote:> >> > Thanks Manoj Ji that was very insightful !!!> > In my own experience without even going into the Navamsha I can see> > that if Saturn/Mars has a malefic aspect on Ve with no benefic aspect> > it usually does makes the person "less attractive" and hurts their> > charisma..Somehow I don't see the connection of moon with beauty.. I> > have always understood moon to be a Karka for "mindmotherhood"> etc..> >> > -Vidya> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "Manoj"> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ms Vidya,> > >> > > Jyotish is not that simplistic. One indication does not necessitate> a> > rule. One should not forget the role of Lagna and Lagna Lord. We have> to> > look at which sign Lagna/LL is placed and how it is aspected.> Similarly> > Navamsha Lagna is very important.> > >> > > Classical beauty and "attractiveness" are different attributes.> > Charisma is another attribute. One indication I have found very useful> > is to look for Venus-Moon connection for "charisma" and> > "attractiveness". Generally I have found if the Moon is in a friendly> > sign, devoid of malefic aspect and if Navamsha lagna is Cancer then> the> > person is very "charismatic" and "attractive" to others, even though> may> > not be "classically beautiful".> > >> > > Similarly if Venus Lagna is rising in Navamsha, then again the> person> > can be attractive. Even if Venus is aspected or conjunct Saturn, if it> > is disposited by a well placed Moon (in Rashi or Navamsha) then again> > that attractiveness will be there. Saturn's aspect or conjunction does> > make them look "older" or "more mature" than their age, but does not> > mean they are not attractive.> > >> > > Similarly we need to look at influences on Navamsha Lagna as well.> > Benefic influence on navamsha lagna or navamsha LL will give an> > attractive personality. This is the reason some times the Best Looking> > people are not necessarily the most attractive people and vice-versa.> > >> > > -Regards,> > >> > > -Manoj> > > , "Vidya" vidyakmr@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam and Manoj Ji,> > > >> > > > What if both Me and Ve( karak for skin+ beauty) are badly> afflicted> > > > would that make the person very ugly,unattractive plus he will> have> > > > skin problems?> > > >> > > > -vidya> > > >> > > >> > > > , neelam gupta> > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Although all manifestations of human anatomy and physiology> would> > be a> > > > > result of a team effort of all the planets, each one bringing a> > little> > > > to> > > > > share.> > > > > But one must not forget the PRIMARY KARAKAS.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/12/7 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)> > > > > >> > > > > > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice,> > may be> > > > as a> > > > > > secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my> son> > has> > > > a very> > > > > > afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good> looking> > > > with a> > > > > > beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema> > and> > > > rashes> > > > > > in his lower body.> > > > > >> > > > > > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but> > beautiful> > > > skin.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > ** deepak sharma deepak_rptech@> > > > > > *To:* > > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be> > > > considered> > > > > > as Combust ?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Manoj Ji,> > > > > > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> > > > > > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> > > > > > taken into account as blood has an important role in> > > > > > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> > > > > > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > ** Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to> be> > > > considered> > > > > > as Combust ?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Deepak Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > mercury> > > > caused> > > > > > skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//> > > > > >> > > > > > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other> > factor?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > ** deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to> be> > > > considered> > > > > > as Combust ?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > > > What could be a better example than the one you presented> below.> > > > > > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about> the> > > > diseases -> > > > > > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > > > > > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is> strong.> > > > > > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> > > > > > other factor moon is quite strong.> > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > Deepak Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > ** neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > > > > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > *Sent:* Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> > > > > > *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to> be> > > > considered> > > > > > as Combust ?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > >> > > > > > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> > > > > > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close,> less> > > > than 1> > > > > > degree combustion.> > > > > >> > > > > > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family.> > Father> > > > had been> > > > > > posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but> reached> > > > high in his> > > > > > career. He is still alive at 96.> > > > > >> > > > > > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very> young> > > > age. Lost> > > > > > her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of> a> > few> > > > books.> > > > > >> > > > > > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury,> > hence> > > > we have> > > > > > the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry,> > separative> > > > planet.> > > > > > Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its> > house> > > > > > placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes> > divorce in> > > > 7H/with> > > > > > 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is> hot> > > > tempered> > > > > > and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express> > properly> > > > or start> > > > > > stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are> some> > > > noteworthy> > > > > > points.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> inbhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 1) defective speech.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 2) wrong expressions.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 5) Stammering.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending> on> > > > > >> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not> > jump> > > > to> > > > > >> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers,> > > > singers,> > > > > >> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but> > not> > > > > >> noticeable.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

great loss I must say.Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Monday, 7 December, 2009, 12:32 PM

Dear Anita ji,

That was not my creation. That mail had come to me , and just copy pasted. I write with better language when it comes to emotions and matters of Love and the heart. I wrote my first book of poetries at age 20-22 (Full 200 Pages) and presented them to a girl (Who used to live in Calcutta)and when I came back to Bombay after few months was informed that she had left that book one day on her desk and went to sleep, and next day morning her Uncle got hold of it, and then what could have happened you can well imagine. That Uncle of hers is 80 years old today, that Girl is a fat lady with 3 kids, but I still remember and want that Diary back now. Is it there or not and where, God knows. Whom to ask? Only God knows.I dont have guts to ask it back from her Uncle if at all its still there somewhere.

regards/bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Enjoyed your poetry. I never expected you would make such a romantic poet.

> regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Mon, 7/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Monday, 7 December, 2009, 9:35 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Aisi apni wife ho

>

> 5"7' jiski height ho,

> Jeans jiski tight ho,

> Chehera jiska bright ho,

> Weight mein thodi light ho,

> Umar me difference slight ho,

> Thodi si woh quiet ho,

> Aisi apni wife ho.

> Padosi jab dekhe to haath me uske knife ho,

> Dinner candle light ho,

> Dono mein na kabhi fight ho,

> Milne ke baad dil delight ho,

> Hey prabhu, teri archana uski life ho,

> Yeh kavita padhke sab kahe, "Guru, tum right ho.",

> Aisi apni wife ho.

> Kaash yeh concept

> 0.0001 percent bhi right ho,

> Agar aisi apni wife ho, to kya haseen life ho,

> Har kisi ki yehi farmaish ho,

> Kudrat ki bhi aazmaish ho,

> Khuda ke software mein bhi bug ki na goonjaish ho,

> Aisi apni Wife Ho.

> Â

> Dear Chiranjiv Bhai, You seem to have good knowledge of astrology. Can

> you give me astrological combinations for above type of wife ?

> Â

> Please bifercate into two types of combinations-

> 1) As above.

> 2) With (Umar mein difference thoda jyaada ho- Wife ka kam)

> Â

> Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Kya baat karte ho pyaare. I will not marry any lady with a moustache .

> > Not possible buddy. I dont find this graceful. [:((]

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

> > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > >

> > > also could be due to less visits to the beauty parlour. Some amount of

> > hair is present in all humans. Saturn may give oldish looks yet not

> > ungracefull ( that may depend on other things ).

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 7/12/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> > considered as Combust ?

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Monday, 7 December, 2009, 1:58 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Could be, in case Venus is weak or afflicted, as hair on a woman's

> > face are a result of hormonal imbalance.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > And is it the hair on the face of a female who is little masculine

> > type

> > > or the hair on her little moustache? Would Saturn in Taurus in second

> > > house of a Aries ascendant lady bring this about ? (Just imagining).

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > >

> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is about leather and dead skin. chamda/chamdi

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > What about saturn ?

> > > > >

> > > > > is it connected to skin ?

> > > > >

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology%

> > 40yaho\

> > >

> > > ogroups.com> ,

> > > > > chiranjiv mehta

> > > > >

> > > > > vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mercury is karaka of twacha, complexion.

> > > > > > Venus may add lustre.

> > > > > > Merc also nervous system. Asthama is involuntary gasping for

> > air.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Mon, 7/12/09, deepak sharma deepak_rptech@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > deepak sharma deepak_rptech@

> > > > >

> > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> > > > > considered as Combust ?

> > > > > > To:

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology%

> > 40yaho\

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ogroups.com>

> > > > > > Monday, 7 December, 2009, 10:13 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj Ji,

> > > > > > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)

> > > > > > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be

> > > > > > taken into account as blood has an important role in

> > > > > > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun

> > > > > > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best Regards,

> > > > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Deepak Ji,

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease toÂ

> > > mercury

> > > > >

> > > > > caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other

> > > factor?Â

> > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> > > > > > Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > > > > > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.

> > > > > > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the

> > > > > diseases -

> > > > > > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to

> > > > > > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.

> > > > > > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the

> > > > > > other factor moon is quite strong.

> > > > > > Best Regards,

> > > > > > Deepak Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > > > > > Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi

> > > > > > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less

> > > than

> > > > > 1 degree combustion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family.

> > Father

> > > had

> > > > > been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but

> > > reached

> > > > > high in his career. He is still alive at 96.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young

> > > age.

> > > > > Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of

> > a

> > > few

> > > > > books.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury,

> > hence

> > > we

> > > > > have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry,

> > > separative

> > > > > planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and

> > its

> > > > > house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes

> > > divorce

> > > > > in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily

> > or

> > > is

> > > > > hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to

> > > express

> > > > > properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions,

> > > etc.,

> > > > > are some noteworthy points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1) defective speech.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2) wrong expressions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 5) Stammering.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > > > > > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not

> > jump

> > > to

> > > > > > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers,

> > > singers,

> > > > > > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but

> > not

> > > > > > noticeable.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > Homepage.

> > > > > http://in.. com/

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > http://in.. com/

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my friends,There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin problems during the last few days.what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

Dear Deepak Ji,

I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)

Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be as a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son has a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema and rashes in his lower body.

I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful skin.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Manoj Ji,Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)Even the planets representing "blood" should also betaken into account as blood has an important role in the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak Ji,

// Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Neelam Ji,What could be a better example than the one you presented below.Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the diseases -Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the other factor moon is quite strong.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,8.5.1954/10. 40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get to

wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-1) defective speech.2) wrong expressions.3) difficulty in putting across ones views.4) delayed culmination of point no.35) Stammering.6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.The degree of above will vary in every individual depending oninfluences, aspects, strength and other factors.Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump tojudgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but notnoticeable.regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Anita-ji & other friends,

I do have a skin problem too. My back is having small dry eruptions...

It started back in 1994..sometimes goes away and again comes back.

Generally restricted to top half of my back. No pain / unease, except

some black spots/patches.

No, I never took any medication for it.

I could understand that it should be related to Mercury and saturn.

As I don't have a reliable DOB, could anybody tell me which house

must have been afflicted ? My general understanding (might be totally

WRONG) is that I have Me in Gemini along with Ve+Ma+Su and is

aspected by Saturn from Aries. And probably I am undergoing Ve dasha

since 1993-94. BTW, the other sign of Mercury (Virgo) may have Ketu.

Mercury should be final dispositor

(Please don't laugh...the year of Birth is disputed...generally happens for

the persons who are destined to be Famous...so that astrologers are left

in quandary !!!)

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Anita RTuesday, December 08, 2009 10:15 AM Subject: Re: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my friends,There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin problems during the last few days.what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj >Re: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

Dear Deepak Ji,

Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be as a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son has a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good looking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with eczema and rashes in his lower body.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Manoj Ji,Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)Even the planets representing "blood" should also betaken into account as blood has an important role in the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak Ji,

// Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Neelam Ji,What could be a better example than the one you presented below.Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the diseases -Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the other factor moon is quite strong.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,8.5.1954/10. 40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.RegardsNeelam

Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-1) defective speech.2) wrong expressions.3) difficulty in putting across ones views.4) delayed culmination of point no.35) Stammering.6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.The degree of above will vary in every individual depending oninfluences, aspects, strength and other factors.Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump tojudgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but notnoticeable.regards/Bhaskar.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakroborty ji,

please check degrees of Venus and Saturn. Normal Saturn and venus in

aspect will cause either eczema or black patches.

Mercury and Saturn will cause ear troubles or some fears in self.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Anita-ji & other friends,

>

> I do have a skin problem too. My back is having small dry eruptions...

> It started back in 1994..sometimes goes away and again comes back.

> Generally restricted to top half of my back. No pain / unease, except

> some black spots/patches.

>

> No, I never took any medication for it.

>

> I could understand that it should be related to Mercury and saturn.

>

> As I don't have a reliable DOB, could anybody tell me which house

> must have been afflicted ? My general understanding (might be totally

> WRONG) is that I have Me in Gemini along with Ve+Ma+Su and is

> aspected by Saturn from Aries. And probably I am undergoing Ve dasha

> since 1993-94. BTW, the other sign of Mercury (Virgo) may have Ketu.

> Mercury should be final dispositor

>

> (Please don't laugh...the year of Birth is disputed...generally

happens for

> the persons who are destined to be Famous...so that astrologers are

left

> in quandary !!!)

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

On Behalf Of Anita R

> Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:15 AM

>

> Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my

friends,

> There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin

problems during the last few days.

> what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife

is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different

dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even

tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just

checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka

7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces

in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in

virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

> Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

> Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Deepak Ji,

>

> I see, the " beauty is " Skin " deep " philosophy here :)

>

> Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be

as a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son

has a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good

looking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with

eczema and rashes in his lower body.

>

> I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful

skin.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj Ji,

> Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)

> Even the planets representing " blood " should also be

> taken into account as blood has an important role in

> the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun

> may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <http:///>>

> Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM

considered as Combust ?

>

>

>

> Dear Deepak Ji,

>

> // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury

caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

>

> I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?

>

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

> deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ <http:///>>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM

considered as Combust ?

>

>

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

> What could be a better example than the one you presented below.

> Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the

diseases -

> Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to

> mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.

> Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the

> other factor moon is quite strong.

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com<http://gmail.com/>>

> Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM

considered as Combust ?

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi

> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than

1 degree combustion.

>

> The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had

been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached

high in his career. He is still alive at 96.

>

> The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.

Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few

books.

>

> I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we

have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative

planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its

house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce

in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is

hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express

properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc.,

are some noteworthy points.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

in</mc/compose?to=bhaskar_jyotish

>

>

> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

>

> 1) defective speech.

>

> 2) wrong expressions.

>

> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

>

> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

>

> 5) Stammering.

>

> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

>

> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

>

> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to

> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> noticeable.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage<http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Anitaji ,

Ask your relative to do Vishnu Shastra Naam. It is good for Budh as well as Jupiter. So you are not just strengthening the maraka in the MD of Budh.

I know it is not policy of group to suggest rmidies but could not help it.

Sorry to moderators. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 8/12/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55Re: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 10:15 AM

Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my friends,There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin problems during the last few days.what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

Dear Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear All,8.5.1954/10. 40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get

to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Thanks.

In my "ASSUMED" DOB, Sat & Mer are roughly at same degree

(1d+) in Aries & Gemini. Had ear trouble upto 3rd year in childhood.

Yes, some fears in self is there.

Ve is at roughly 26d.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of BhaskarTuesday, December 08, 2009 12:28 PM Subject: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Chakroborty ji,please check degrees of Venus and Saturn. Normal Saturn and venus inaspect will cause either eczema or black patches.Mercury and Saturn will cause ear troubles or some fears in self.regards/Bhaskar. , "Chakraborty, PL"<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Anita-ji & other friends,>> I do have a skin problem too. My back is having small dry eruptions...> It started back in 1994..sometimes goes away and again comes back.> Generally restricted to top half of my back. No pain / unease, except> some black spots/patches.>> No, I never took any medication for it.>> I could understand that it should be related to Mercury and saturn.>> As I don't have a reliable DOB, could anybody tell me which house> must have been afflicted ? My general understanding (might be totally> WRONG) is that I have Me in Gemini along with Ve+Ma+Su and is> aspected by Saturn from Aries. And probably I am undergoing Ve dasha> since 1993-94. BTW, the other sign of Mercury (Virgo) may have Ketu.> Mercury should be final dispositor>> (Please don't laugh...the year of Birth is disputed...generallyhappens for> the persons who are destined to be Famous...so that astrologers areleft> in quandary !!!)>> regards>> Chakraborty>>>> ________________________________> [ ] On Behalf Of Anita R> Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:15 AM> > Re: Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>>>> Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of myfriends,> There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skinproblems during the last few days.> what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wifeis having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 differentdermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and eventho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I justchecked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in piscesin her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is invirgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....> Regards,> Anita>> --- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:>> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj Re: Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?> > Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM>>>> Dear Deepak Ji,>> I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)>> Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may beas a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my sonhas a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely goodlooking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems witheczema and rashes in his lower body.>> I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautifulskin.>>> Regards,>> -Manoj>>>>> ________________________________> deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>>>> Dear Manoj Ji,> Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> taken into account as blood has an important role in> the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> ________________________________> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <http:///>>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>>>> Dear Deepak Ji,>> // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercurycaused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//>> I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?>>> Regards,>> -Manoj>>>>> ________________________________> deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ <http:///>>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>>>> Dear Neelam Ji,> What could be a better example than the one you presented below.> Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about thediseases -> Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.> Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> other factor moon is quite strong.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma>> ________________________________> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com<http://gmail.com/>>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>>>> Dear All,>> 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than1 degree combustion.>> The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father hadbeen posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reachedhigh in his career. He is still alive at 96.>> The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a fewbooks.>> I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence wehave the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separativeplanet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and itshouse placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorcein 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or ishot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to expressproperly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc.,are some noteworthy points.>> Regards> Neelam>>>>> 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.in</mc/compose?to=bhaskar_jyotish>>> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to->> 1) defective speech.>> 2) wrong expressions.>> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.>> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3>> 5) Stammering.>> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.>> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.>> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> noticeable.>> regards/Bhaskar.>>>>>>> ________________________________> ________________________________> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.>>> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,India. The information contained in this electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of theaddressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakroborty ji,

Mercury and Venus also denote nervous disorders at times.

Venus if afflicted can also lead to problems in one eye.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Chakraborty, PL "

<CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar-ji,

>

> Thanks.

>

> In my " ASSUMED " DOB, Sat & Mer are roughly at same degree

> (1d+) in Aries & Gemini. Had ear trouble upto 3rd year in childhood.

> Yes, some fears in self is there.

>

> Ve is at roughly 26d.

>

> regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:28 PM

>

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust

?

>

>

>

> Dear Chakroborty ji,

>

> please check degrees of Venus and Saturn. Normal Saturn and venus in

> aspect will cause either eczema or black patches.

>

> Mercury and Saturn will cause ear troubles or some fears in self.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> --- In

<%40\

groups.com>, " Chakraborty, PL "

> <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita-ji & other friends,

> >

> > I do have a skin problem too. My back is having small dry eruptions...

> > It started back in 1994..sometimes goes away and again comes back.

> > Generally restricted to top half of my back. No pain / unease, except

> > some black spots/patches.

> >

> > No, I never took any medication for it.

> >

> > I could understand that it should be related to Mercury and saturn.

> >

> > As I don't have a reliable DOB, could anybody tell me which house

> > must have been afflicted ? My general understanding (might be totally

> > WRONG) is that I have Me in Gemini along with Ve+Ma+Su and is

> > aspected by Saturn from Aries. And probably I am undergoing Ve dasha

> > since 1993-94. BTW, the other sign of Mercury (Virgo) may have Ketu.

> > Mercury should be final dispositor

> >

> > (Please don't laugh...the year of Birth is disputed...generally

> happens for

> > the persons who are destined to be Famous...so that astrologers are

> left

> > in quandary !!!)

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> >

<%40\

groups.com>

>

[ <\

%40>] On Behalf Of Anita R

> > Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:15 AM

> > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

> considered as Combust ?

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my

> friends,

> > There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin

> problems during the last few days.

> > what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife

> is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different

> dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even

> tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just

> checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka

> 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces

> in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in

> virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

> > To:

<%40\

groups.com>

> > Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Deepak Ji,

> >

> > I see, the " beauty is " Skin " deep " philosophy here :)

> >

> > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be

> as a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son

> has a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good

> looking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with

> eczema and rashes in his lower body.

> >

> > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful

> skin.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj Ji,

> > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)

> > Even the planets representing " blood " should also be

> > taken into account as blood has an important role in

> > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun

> > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <http:///>>

> > Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Deepak Ji,

> >

> > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury

> caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//

> >

> > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ <http:///>>

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji,

> > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.

> > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the

> diseases -

> > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to

> > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.

> > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the

> > other factor moon is quite strong.

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com<http://gmail.com/>>

> > Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi

> > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than

> 1 degree combustion.

> >

> > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had

> been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached

> high in his career. He is still alive at 96.

> >

> > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.

> Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few

> books.

> >

> > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we

> have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative

> planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its

> house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce

> in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is

> hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express

> properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc.,

> are some noteworthy points.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> in</mc/compose?to=bhaskar_jyotish@>

> >

> >

> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> >

> > 1) defective speech.

> >

> > 2) wrong expressions.

> >

> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> >

> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> >

> > 5) Stammering.

> >

> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> >

> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> >

> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to

> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> > noticeable.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage<http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

With regard to an earlier post from your on

the year 2012, following is a post on SA group:-

Dear list members

No major catastrophy for the human race or the world is expected during

2012 as propagated by some following the Mayan Calancer.

But the year 2012 is likely to bringing some difficult challenges

for the people on economic front and some challenges in the field of health and

natural calamities in many parts of the world including USA and India.

Best wishes,

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release 12/08/09 01:04:00

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji,

I hold Shri Chawdhary Sahab in high esteem and as a very revered and

knowledgable personality in astrology. He must have given some freasons

for this judgement I hope.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Santhosh "

<santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

>

>

> With regard to an earlier post from your on the year 2012, following

is a

> post on SA group:-

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear list members

>

>

>

> No major catastrophy for the human race or the world is expected

during 2012

> as propagated by some following the Mayan Calancer.

>

>

>

> But the year 2012 is likely to bringing some difficult challenges for

the

> people on economic front and some challenges in the field of health

and

> natural calamities in many parts of the world including USA and India.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release Date:

12/08/09

> 01:04:00

>

Guest guest

No Bhaskarji,

That’s all there is in that post. The

date of the post is today. If something further comes I shall inform the group.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

4:08 PM

Dear Santosh ji,

I hold Shri Chawdhary Sahab in high esteem and as a very revered and

knowledgable personality in astrology. He must have given some freasons

for this judgement I hope.

regards,

Bhaskar.

" Santhosh "

<santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

>

>

> With regard to an earlier post from your on the year 2012, following

is a

> post on SA group:-

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear list members

>

>

>

> No major catastrophy for the human race or the world is expected

during 2012

> as propagated by some following the Mayan Calancer.

>

>

>

> But the year 2012 is likely to bringing some difficult challenges for

the

> people on economic front and some challenges in the field of health

and

> natural calamities in many parts of the world including USA and India.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release Date:

12/08/09

> 01:04:00

>

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release 12/08/09 01:04:00

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Yes.. Shukracharya was blinded by Vaman-Avtar.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of BhaskarTuesday, December 08, 2009 3:01 PM Subject: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Chakroborty ji,Mercury and Venus also denote nervous disorders at times.Venus if afflicted can also lead to problems in one eye.regards,Bhaskar. , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar-ji,> > Thanks.> > In my "ASSUMED" DOB, Sat & Mer are roughly at same degree> (1d+) in Aries & Gemini. Had ear trouble upto 3rd year in childhood.> Yes, some fears in self is there.> > Ve is at roughly 26d.> > regards> > Chakraborty> > ________________________________> On Behalf Of Bhaskar> Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:28 PM> > Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > > Dear Chakroborty ji,> > please check degrees of Venus and Saturn. Normal Saturn and venus in> aspect will cause either eczema or black patches.> > Mercury and Saturn will cause ear troubles or some fears in self.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > <%40>, "Chakraborty, PL"> <CHAKRABORTYP2@> wrote:> >> > Dear Anita-ji & other friends,> >> > I do have a skin problem too. My back is having small dry eruptions...> > It started back in 1994..sometimes goes away and again comes back.> > Generally restricted to top half of my back. No pain / unease, except> > some black spots/patches.> >> > No, I never took any medication for it.> >> > I could understand that it should be related to Mercury and saturn.> >> > As I don't have a reliable DOB, could anybody tell me which house> > must have been afflicted ? My general understanding (might be totally> > WRONG) is that I have Me in Gemini along with Ve+Ma+Su and is> > aspected by Saturn from Aries. And probably I am undergoing Ve dasha> > since 1993-94. BTW, the other sign of Mercury (Virgo) may have Ketu.> > Mercury should be final dispositor> >> > (Please don't laugh...the year of Birth is disputed...generally> happens for> > the persons who are destined to be Famous...so that astrologers are> left> > in quandary !!!)> >> > regards> >> > Chakraborty> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > <%40>> [ <%40>] On Behalf Of Anita R> > Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:15 AM> > <%40>> > Re: Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my> friends,> > There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin> problems during the last few days.> > what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife> is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different> dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even> tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just> checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka> 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces> in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in> virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > Re: Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> > <%40>> > Monday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak Ji,> >> > I see, the "beauty is "Skin" deep" philosophy here :)> >> > Well, I have to admit this does not seem to work in practice, may be> as a secondary indicator for skin but not primary. For example my son> has a very afflicted Me and a beautiful Venus. He is extremely good> looking with a beautiful face (Venus) but has a lot of problems with> eczema and rashes in his lower body.> >> > I have seen many men and women with afflicted Venus but beautiful> skin.> >> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj Ji,> > Good Healthy skin is a part of beauty (Venus) :-)> > Even the planets representing "blood" should also be> > taken into account as blood has an important role in> > the formation of skin. So, close affliction of rahu to sun> > may also be a contributory factor here for skin problem.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> > ________________________________> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ <http:///>>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Mon, December 7, 2009 6:44:44 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak Ji,> >> > // Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury> caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.//> >> > I do not understand the Venus connection here. What other factor?> >> >> > Regards,> >> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ <http:///>>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sun, December 6, 2009 12:00:14 PM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear Neelam Ji,> > What could be a better example than the one you presented below.> > Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the> diseases -> > Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to> > mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.> > Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the> > other factor moon is quite strong.> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> > ________________________________> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com<http://gmail.com/>>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be> considered as Combust ?> >> >> >> > Dear All,> >> > 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi> > Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than> 1 degree combustion.> >> > The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had> been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached> high in his career. He is still alive at 96.> >> > The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.> Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few> books.> >> > I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we> have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative> planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its> house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce> in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is> hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express> properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc.,> are some noteworthy points.> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> in</mc/compose?to=bhaskar_jyotish@>> >> >> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> >> > 1) defective speech.> >> > 2) wrong expressions.> >> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> >> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> >> > 5) Stammering.> >> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> >> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> >> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > noticeable.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > ________________________________> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your > Homepage<http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,> India. The information contained in this electronic message and any> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Respected Mehtaji,Thanks so much for your kindness. I have already told her that. I talked to her today and told her to read that and also hanuman chalisa and dasharatha rishis shani stotra. Problem is the lady is very stubborn and immature and suffers from a sense of low self esteem. Tends to fly off the handle even for small things. She is a unhappy person inspite of having more than she perhaps dreamed of. Any way I have told her to read it and read it loudly so that she experiences the vibrations in her body. But ultimately it is the question of the horse and water.Thanks once again.Anita--- On Tue, 8/12/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjivRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 7:58 AM

Dear Anitaji ,

Ask your relative to do Vishnu Shastra Naam. It is good for Budh as well as Jupiter. So you are not just strengthening the maraka in the MD of Budh.

I know it is not policy of group to suggest rmidies but could not help it.

Sorry to moderators. Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 8/12/09, Anita R <ash.rsh55 > wrote:

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 8 December, 2009, 10:15 AM

Dear Manoj ji, Neelam ji, Deepak ji, Bhaskar ji and rest of my friends,There is a discussion going on about mercury and saturn causing skin problems during the last few days.what amazed me was, yesterday my brother called me and said his wife is having some stubborn skin infection about which 3 different dermatologists whom they consulted are giving different names and even tho she is on medication, she has not responded very well to it. I just checked her horoscope and found she is having the mahadasa of her maraka 7ht lord Mercury (lagna is dhanu), antar dasha of Rahu who is in pisces in her chart and she is having the pratyantar dasha of saturn, who is in virgo..... Astrology has nailed down the cause of her problem....Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 7 December, 2009, 3:44 PM

Dear Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear Deepak Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear All,8.5.1954/10. 40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get

to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Members,In my own practice even simple remedies like prayers, puja, fasting do give good results if performed with complete sincerity..Plus it is fairly inexpensive if done by ourselves. I have noticed even when the sincerity is lacking, or we doubts its effectiveness it will still give some results. It may not be what we had asked for but something good is always rewarded..It is just like when I go to the temple most of the time I don't know the meaning behind any of those rituals but it gives me happiness by doing it. You can see millions of people still continue to go to temples/ place of worship so mankind is getting some benefits from it. So no human effort is ever gone to waste.Vidya

Guest guest

You are absolutely right Vidya Ji

Prayers have immense power, provided it is

done with utmost sincerity and humility.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Vidya

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:16

PM

To:

Subject:

Dear Members,

In my own practice even simple remedies like prayers, puja, fasting

do give good results if performed with complete sincerity..Plus it is

fairly inexpensive if done by ourselves.

I have noticed even when the sincerity is lacking, or we doubts its

effectiveness it will still give some results. It may not be what we had

asked for but something good is always rewarded..It is just like when I go to

the temple most of the time I don't know the meaning behind any of

those rituals but it gives me happiness by doing it. You can see millions of

people still continue to go to temples/ place of worship so mankind is getting

some benefits from it. So no human effort is ever gone to waste.

Vidya

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release 12/09/09 01:24:00

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji and Vidya ji,

How must one pray to God ?

Is it use of syllables to be recited, mantras to be recited silently or aloud,

or does prayer consist of stotras, ritual worship, elaborate forsm of worship,

Home worship done by a householder, or just lighting an agarbatti or anything

else?

Which is most effective.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Santhosh " <santhosh

wrote:

>

> You are absolutely right Vidya Ji

>

>

>

> Prayers have immense power, provided it is done with utmost sincerity and

> humility.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Santhosh

>

_____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Vidya

> Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:16 PM

>

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

> Combust ?

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> In my own practice even simple remedies like prayers, puja, fasting do

> give good results if performed with complete sincerity..Plus it is fairly

> inexpensive if done by ourselves.

>

> I have noticed even when the sincerity is lacking, or we doubts its

> effectiveness it will still give some results. It may not be what we had

> asked for but something good is always rewarded..It is just like when I go

> to the temple most of the time I don't know the meaning behind any of

> those rituals but it gives me happiness by doing it. You can see millions of

> people still continue to go to temples/ place of worship so mankind is

> getting some benefits from it. So no human effort is ever gone to waste.

>

> Vidya

>

>

>

>

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release 12/09/09

> 01:24:00

>

Guest guest

Dear SantoshPrayers have immense power, provided it is done with utmost sincerity and

> humility.People perform prayers to fulfill their materialistic needs. Majority of the population visits temples for this purpose. And seeing the present days miseries it doesn't seem to work. I feel one must pray for spiritual growth and not for fulfillment of materialistic needs.Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Tue, 12/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 9:10 PM

Is it use of syllables to be recited, mantras to be recited silently or aloud, or does prayer consist of stotras, ritual worship, elaborate forsm of worship, Home worship done by a householder, or just lighting an agarbatti or anything else?

Which is most effective.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Santhosh" <santhosh@.. .> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> humility.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] On Behalf Of Vidya

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

> Combust ?

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> Vidya

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

All forms of prayers are powerful. It can

be a prayer in a X’tian church or a Muslim mosque or Hindu temple. The

divine power doesn’t definitely differentiate between the place.

Similarly all modes of prayers whether you

use mantras or tantras or stotras or ritual will be effective if done from the

bottom of the heart.

You would have seen the Pujari reciting

the mantras mechanically and chanting your name in between. Without making any

negative remark on that mode, and thereby hurting someone (especially since I am

not moderated now) I would say that if we close our own eyes and concentrate on

our problem and ask the lord to show us the best possible way (don’t suggest

to the lord what you want, let him decide) then such prayer can be more power

full in comparison.

The prayer can be silent or loud. But when

it is loud, I feel the communication with the divine power may not be as

intensive as when it is silent as when you are silent you can go deeper into

your heart and when you are aloud it comes from the throat chakra.

You can make your prayer as elaborate as

possible, with lots of Agarbathis and lamps and other things, but it will not

be effective if the core prayer is not done sincerely and with lots of emotion

and concentration.

Mantra chanting can be used to bring you

to a level of concentration from where it is easy to communicate from your

heart and with lots of emotion. Hence prayer at the end of mantra chanting will

be very effective.

Rituals create a divine atmosphere and

takes everybody present to a higher level of consciousness and hence it is easy

to communicate from your heart at the end of the rituals.

Therefore mantras and rituals become a

means to enter into a level of effective prayer rather than the ritual and

mantras being the prayer itself.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

10:41 AM

To:

Subject:

Is it use of syllables to be recited, mantras to be recited silently or aloud,

or does prayer consist of stotras, ritual worship, elaborate forsm of worship,

Home worship done by a householder, or just lighting an agarbatti or anything

else?

Which is most effective.

regards/Bhaskar.

" Santhosh " <santhosh wrote:

>

>

>

>

> humility.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Vidya

>

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered

as

> Combust ?

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

>

>

> Vidya

>

>

>

>

>

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.98/2551 - Release 12/09/09 01:24:00