IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,

When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion. Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to "combustion"?

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic. like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the happenings with this phenomenon.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

Dear Neelam Ji,Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,

Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of Scorpio.Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical graftings, yet arm is not straightMe-Su: Lost his younger brotherKe-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H and mercury’s significations.However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to

ensure any happening. Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL. Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Bhai Manoj ji,

Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ? I

am game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will provide

truthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. You

know my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good for

me. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,

>

> When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic

effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close

conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples

where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion.

Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to

" combustion " ?

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta neelamgupta07

>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM

> Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

> Â

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.

>

> Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.

like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as

given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely

associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the

happenings with this phenomenon.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

>

> Â

> >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.

> >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.

> >Best Regards,

> >Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> >

> >

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM

> >

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

> >

> >Â

> >Dear All,

> >

> >

> >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a

Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of

Scorpio.

> >

> >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

> >

> >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major

operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

> >

> >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical

graftings, yet arm is not straight

> >

> >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother

> >

> >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while

ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

> >

> >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.

> >

> >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate

factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was

tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H and

mercury’s significations.

> >

> >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any

happening.

> >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural

separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.

Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

> >

> >Hope this helps.

> >

> >Regards

> >Neelam

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,//Your comments clearly demonstrate one facet of combustion that is applicable to all combustions(not only Mer) // ...... I do agree with you.Based on my earlier comments, below is my further view -Mercury combustion (14 degrees), its deep combustion (within 1 degree) or close combustion (within 5 degrees) is good for below Ascendants (provided the conjunction is not in 6th, 8th or 12th house) -1.) Taurus2.) Gemini3.) Cancer4.) Leo5.) Scorpio6.) SagittariusIn all the above cases, more close combustion implies both planets will better promote the significations of each other. In general as well as during their period of operation. Only malefic transit influences ( close /

deep combustion cases only) on those particular close points (placement degrees of Su & Me) in Natal Chart will bring trouble to native.For other ascendants, I've already given my views.Neelam Ji has given a perfect example of Virgo Ascendant.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaManoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:18:10 PMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak Ji,

Your comments clearly demonstrate one facet of combustion that is applicable to all combustions (not only Me). Combustion adversly affects the external significations of the planet (speech -Me, Spouse -Ve etc) but will highlight (make it better if Sun is a benefic, wil l make it harsh if sun is a maelific) the internal significations (Me-intelligence/ quick thinking/clever verbalization, Ve-artistic abilities, etc).

I also agree with the comments that Me needs to be quite deeply combusted to show external afflictions ( and hence my posting of Elvis Presly's chart to show that a 5 degree ORB is not enough to even show signs of external affliction).

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 8:56:52 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Bhaskar Ji,There are different opinions from all respected members on this subject.Below is my humble opinion -Hrithik RoshanMercury and Sun in in SagittariusMercury combusted and direct.==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main period.==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples. Troubledmarried life.Abdul kalamMercury and Sun in Virgo.Mercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.PV NarsimharaoMercury and Sun in GeminiMercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health / skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)Best

Regards,Deepak Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

Abdul Kalam

15th Oct 1931

Rameswaram

PV Narsimharao

28th June 1931

Karimnagar

Hrithik Roshan

10th Jan 1974

Bombay

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Abdul kalam> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> Mercury combusted and direct.> > PV Narsimharao> Mercury and Sun in Gemini> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Hrithik Roshan> Mercury and Sun in

in Sagittarius> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Please let us know of your observations.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskerji,> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > > Thankyou,> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any

drain of resources> > > related to Mercury.> > >> >>

Guest guest

But you have a RETRO Brat! Not a fit case for study!! :-)RegardsNeelam2009/12/6 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Bhai Manoj ji,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to

" combustion " ?

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> neelam gupta neelamgupta07

>

> Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

> Â

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >Best Regards,

> >Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

considered as Combust ?

> >

> >Â

> >Dear All,

> >

> >

Scorpio.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

happening.

> >

> >Hope this helps.

> >

> >Regards

> >Neelam

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Like Neelam Ji said only people very close can know about the subtle things this can show. May be you can share with us what you think the effects are. I am asking because I want to learn these subtle effects, because some times our clients lie and don't accept things even when it is obvious in the chart.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:46:47 AM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Bhai Manoj ji,Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ? Iam game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will providetruthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. Youknow my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good forme. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,>> When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramaticeffect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in closeconjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any

exampleswhere Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion.Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to"combustion" ?> Â> Regards,>  -Manoj> Â>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>> Â> Dear Deepak ji,>> I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.>> Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, asgiven by Goel ji

too. In such cases only those who have been closelyassociated would be able to observe the effects or correlate thehappenings with this phenomenon.>> Regards> Neelam>>>>> 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >>> Â> >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.> >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.> >Best Regards,> >Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM> >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to

beconsidered as Combust ?> >> >Â> >Dear All,> >> >> >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of aVirgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H ofScorpio.> >> >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962> >> >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a majoroperation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.> >> >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgicalgraftings, yet arm is not straight> >> >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother> >> >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died whileragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.> >> >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.> >> >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other

unfortunatefactors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury wastormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H andmercury’s significations.> >> >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure anyhappening.> >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the naturalseparator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.> >> >Hope this helps.> >> >Regards> >Neelam> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,//I always do any work for ............ or for sharing knowledge and helping others.//Thanks for sharing your views :-)Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:10:25 PMSubject:

Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

I just checked. You may be right . Anywas I am not doing any reserach work on such charts , so just to answer your previous mail I got hold of some charts with the birth datas as given alongwith. I normally study charts only if somebody has a genuine problem or somebody comes as a client to me. I never study the charts of these great VIP's of India without any personal gain as such. Time is money. My time is my family's time. If I waste it I am wasting money which is due to my family. I am very honest about this. No beating around the bush. I always do any work for personal gains or for sharing knowledge and helping others. No reason otherwise.

http://pib.nic. in/archieve/ others/gpmi. html

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thanks for your kind reply.> I checked a few sources where his DOB is 28 Jun 1921> instead of 28 Jun 1931 as mentioned by you.> ( http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ P._V._Narasimha_ Rao )> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:21:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > PV Narsimha rao- Please recheck, I have got only 2 degrees difference> between Sun and Mercury. I may be wrong.

Please confirm whether I am> wrong.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > There are different opinions from all respected members on this> subject.> > Below is my humble opinion -> > Hrithik Roshan> > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)> > ==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main> period.> > ==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples.> Troubled> > married life.> > Abdul kalam> > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Mercury combustion is good

for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.> > PV Narsimharao> > Mercury and Sun in Gemini> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close> > conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health /> > skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as> Combust ?> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > Abdul Kalam> > 15th Oct 1931> > 12.00> > Rameswaram> >> > PV Narsimharao> > 28th

June 1931> > 11.30> > Karimnagar> >> > Hrithik Roshan> > 10th Jan 1974> > 12.01> > Bombay> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> > > discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> > > Thanks in anticipation.> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> > > Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered> as Combust ?> > >> > >> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > >> > > Abdul kalam> > > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > PV Narsimharao> > > Mercury and Sun in Gemini> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > Hrithik Roshan> > > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > Please let us know of your observations.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel"> goyalvj@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskerji,> > >

>> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > >> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and> combust.> > > >> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many> times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > > > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at> birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > >> > > > Thankyou,> > > > Regards,> > > > Vijay Goel> > > > Jaipur.> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > > >

configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of> well known> > > > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as> well as> > > > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and> Mercury> > > > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as> Retro.> > > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge> delivery> > > > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About> their> > > > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do> not> > > > > think that combustion of Mercury

results in any drain of> resources> > > > > related to Mercury.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Ha!! Ha !!! THAT was funny. I am betting your Me is NOT combust, Neelam Ji. :)

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:48:43 AMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

But you have a RETRO Brat! Not a fit case for study!! :-)RegardsNeelam

2009/12/6 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Bhai Manoj ji,Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ? Iam game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will providetruthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. Youknow my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good forme. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,>> When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic

effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in closeconjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any exampleswhere Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion.Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to"combustion"?

> Â> Regards,> Â -Manoj> Â>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?>> Â> Dear Deepak ji,>> I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.>> Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, asgiven by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closelyassociated would be able to observe the effects or correlate thehappenings with this phenomenon.>> Regards> Neelam>>>>> 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >>> Â

> >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.> >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.> >Best Regards,> >Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM> >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?> >> >Â> >Dear All,> >> >> >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of aVirgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H ofScorpio.> >> >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962>

>> >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a majoroperation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.> >> >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgicalgraftings, yet arm is not straight> >> >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother> >> >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died whileragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.> >> >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.> >> >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunatefactors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury wastormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H andmercury’s significations.

> >> >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure anyhappening.> >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the naturalseparator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

> >> >Hope this helps.> >> >Regards> >Neelam> >> >>

Guest guest

Neither combust, nor Retro Manoj ji! But I am not a guinea pig either!RegardsNeelam2009/12/6 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Ha!! Ha !!! THAT was funny. I am betting your Me is NOT combust, Neelam Ji. :) 

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Sun, December 6, 2009 10:48:43 AMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

But you have a RETRO Brat! Not a fit case for study!! :-)RegardsNeelam

2009/12/6 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Bhai Manoj ji,Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ? Iam game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will providetruthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. You

know my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good forme. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,>> When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic

effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in closeconjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any exampleswhere Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion.

Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to " combustion " ?

> Â> Regards,> Â -Manoj> Â>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?>> Â> Dear Deepak ji,>> I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.>> Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as

given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closelyassociated would be able to observe the effects or correlate thehappenings with this phenomenon.>> Regards> Neelam>

>>>> 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >>> Â

> >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.> >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.> >Best Regards,> >Deepak Sharma> >

> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM> >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to beconsidered as Combust ?> >> >Â> >Dear All,> >

> >> >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of aVirgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H ofScorpio.> >> >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

>

>> >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a majoroperation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.> >> >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical

graftings, yet arm is not straight> >> >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother> >> >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died whileragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

> >> >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.> >> >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunatefactors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was

tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H andmercury’s significations.

> >> >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure anyhappening.> >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the naturalseparator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.

> >> >Hope this helps.> >> >Regards> >Neelam> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,I fully agree with your below opinion.Lets take the case of a businessman given by one of the Forum members.I dont remember the name however I saved that chart in my database.Below are the details -4 Apr 1985, 1:20, DelhiThe native is a big name in stock market business and became millionaire within last 2years (as told by a forum member)Native is not even a graduate.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaManoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:13:22 PMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion. Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to "combustion" ?

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic. like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the happenings with this phenomenon.RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam Ji,Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

Dear All,

Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of Scorpio.Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical graftings, yet arm is not straightMe-Su: Lost his younger brotherKe-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H and mercury’s significations.However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to

ensure any happening. Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL. Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Sorry to intervene here.Your case could be a perfect example here as Manoj Ji suggestedto take example of charts where Sun & Mercury rules good houses.However I feel in your case, Close aspect of 12th Lord Moon to Mercurywill mix up the concept.Just my opinion... might be incorrect also.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishTo:

Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:16:47 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Bhai Manoj ji,

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

>

Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to

"combustion" ?

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

considered as Combust ?

>

> Â

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >Best Regards,

> >Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> >

> >

considered as Combust ?

> >

> >Â

> >Dear All,

> >

> >

Scorpio.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

happening.

> >

> >Hope this helps.

> >

> >Regards

> >Neelam

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Manoj Ji,

Do you consider Sun in Scorpio a good placement???

Thanks

Roshan

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 9:43:22 PMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more dramatic effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close combustion. Then we might be able to attribute the "negative" effects to "combustion" ?

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,

Guest guest

Bhai Deepak ji.

I am ready for any game. As long as it helps somebody, brings a smile to

somebody, allows humour to somebody and provides learning to everybody.

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> Sorry to intervene here.

> Your case could be a perfect example here as Manoj Ji suggested

> to take example of charts where Sun & Mercury rules good houses.

> However I feel in your case, Close aspect of 12th Lord Moon to Mercury

> will mix up the concept.

> Just my opinion... might be incorrect also.

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 11:16:47 PM

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

Combust ?

>

>

>

> Bhai Manoj ji,

>

> Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ?

I

> am game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will provide

> truthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. You

> know my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good

for

> me. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,

> >

> > When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more

dramatic

> effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close

> conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples

> where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close

combustion.

> Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to

> " combustion " ?

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> considered as Combust ?

> >

> > Â

> > Dear Deepak ji,

> >

> > I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.

> >

> > Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.

> like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as

> given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely

> associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the

> happenings with this phenomenon.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >

> > Â

> > >Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.

> > >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.

> > >Best Regards,

> > >Deepak Sharma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > >

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM

> > >

> > >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> > >

> > >Â

> > >Dear All,

> > >

> > >

> > >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of

a

> Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of

> Scorpio.

> > >

> > >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

> > >

> > >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major

> operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

> > >

> > >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of

surgical

> graftings, yet arm is not straight

> > >

> > >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother

> > >

> > >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while

> ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

> > >

> > >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.

> > >

> > >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate

> factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was

> tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H

and

> mercury’s significations.

> > >

> > >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any

> happening.

> > >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural

> separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.

> Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

> > >

> > >Hope this helps.

> > >

> > >Regards

> > >Neelam

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhai Manoj ji,

Let subtle remain subtle only. If I bring it in the open it will become

brittle.

You as an astrologer can ask me anything and you have the promise to get

a truthful answer or " No comment " depending on the query.

Try to search for the subtle truths. You will find it.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

> Like Neelam Ji said only people very close can know about the subtle

things this can show. May be you can share with us what you think the

effects are. I am asking because I want to learn these subtle

effects, because some times our clients lie and don't accept things even

when it is obvious in the chart.

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 10:46:47 AM

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

Combust ?

>

> Â

>

> Bhai Manoj ji,

>

> Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of combustion ?

I

> am game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will provide

> truthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent. You

> know my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good

for

> me. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,

> >

> > When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more

dramatic

> effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in close

> conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples

> where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close

combustion.

> Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to

> " combustion " ?

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> >

> > Â

> > Dear Deepak ji,

> >

> > I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.

> >

> > Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic.

> like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as

> given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely

> associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the

> happenings with this phenomenon.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >

> > Â

> > >Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.

> > >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.

> > >Best Regards,

> > >Deepak Sharma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > >

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM

> > >

> > >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> > >

> > >Â

> > >Dear All,

> > >

> > >

> > >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of

a

> Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of

> Scorpio.

> > >

> > >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

> > >

> > >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major

> operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

> > >

> > >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of

surgical

> graftings, yet arm is not straight

> > >

> > >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother

> > >

> > >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while

> ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

> > >

> > >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.

> > >

> > >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate

> factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was

> tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H

and

> mercury’s significations.

> > >

> > >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any

> happening.

> > >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural

> separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.

> Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

> > >

> > >Hope this helps.

> > >

> > >Regards

> > >Neelam

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

This made me smile 3 times when I read it 3 times at seperate times.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Neither combust, nor Retro Manoj ji! But I am not a guinea pig either!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/12/6 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

>

> >

> >

> > Ha!! Ha !!! THAT was funny. I am betting your Me is NOT combust,

Neelam Ji.

> > :)

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Sun, December 6, 2009 10:48:43 AM

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Is Mercury to be

considered

> > as Combust ?

> >

> >

> >

> > But you have a RETRO Brat! Not a fit case for study!! :-)

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > 2009/12/6 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inbhaskar_jyotish

> > >

> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Bhai Manoj ji,

> >>

> >> Why dont you take my chart and talk about my negatives of

combustion ? I

> >> am game for all. I do not lie. Whatever info you ask I will provide

> >> truthfully to the best of my knowledge. Am clear and transparent.

You

> >> know my nature. Go ahead. Just to remind you Sun's Lordship is Good

for

> >> me. Leo ascendant. And there is close combustion in my chart too.

> >>

> >> regards/Bhaskar.

> >>

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>,

> >> Manoj Chandran

> >>

> >> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Neelam Ji, Deepak Ji, Vijay Ji and all,

> >> >

> >> > When Sun's lordship is bad, then combustion has a more

dramatic

> >>

> >> effect. But that is no different from any dusthana lord being in

close

> >> conjunction with another planet, isn't it? Do you have any examples

> >> where Sun's lordship is Good (scorpio, Leo etc) AND a close

combustion.

> >> Then we might be able to attribute the " negative " effects to

> >> " combustion " ?

> >>

> >> > Â

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Â -Manoj

> >> > Â

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> >>

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>

> >> > Sun, December 6, 2009 10:29:33 AM

> >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> >> considered as Combust ?

> >> >

> >> > Â

> >> > Dear Deepak ji,

> >> >

> >> > I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.

> >> >

> >> > Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly

tragic.

> >> like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods,

as

> >> given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been

closely

> >> associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the

> >> happenings with this phenomenon.

> >> >

> >> > Regards

> >> > Neelam

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >> >

> >> > Â

> >>

> >> > >Dear Neelam Ji,

> >> > >Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.

> >> > >May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.

> >> > >Best Regards,

> >> > >Deepak Sharma

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >> > >

> >> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PM

> >> > >

> >> > >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be

> >> considered as Combust ?

> >> > >

> >> > >Â

> >> > >Dear All,

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart

of a

> >> Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of

> >> Scorpio.

> >> > >

> >> > >Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

> >> > >

> >> > >Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major

> >> operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

> >> > >

> >> > >Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of

surgical

> >> graftings, yet arm is not straight

> >> > >

> >> > >Me-Su: Lost his younger brother

> >> > >

> >> > >Ke-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while

> >> ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

> >> > >

> >> > >Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.

> >> > >

> >> > >Of course this is an extreme case because of many other

unfortunate

> >> factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was

> >> tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for

3H and

> >> mercury’s significations.

> >>

> >> > >

> >> > >However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any

> >> happening.

> >> > >Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural

> >> separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL.

> >> Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

> >>

> >> > >

> >> > >Hope this helps.

> >> > >

> >> > >Regards

> >> > >Neelam

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,Other such example - "Dr Manmohan Singh"26 sep 1932, 14:00 hrs, Jhelum, PakistanBest Regards,Deepak Sharmadeepak sharma <deepak_rptech Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:29:16 PMRe: Re: Is

Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Manoj Ji,I fully agree with your below opinion.Lets take the case of a businessman given by one of the Forum members.I dont remember the name however I saved that chart in my database.Below are the details -4 Apr 1985, 1:20, DelhiThe native is a big name in stock market business and became millionaire within last 2years (as told by a forum member)Native is not even a graduate.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaManoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 11:13:22 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear All,

Guest guest

Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

1) defective speech.

2) wrong expressions.

3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

4) delayed culmination of point no.3

5) Stammering.

6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to

judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

noticeable.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear All,8.5.1954/10.40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.

The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

1) defective speech.

2) wrong expressions.

5) Stammering.

noticeable.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I believe we have had enough of Sun and Mercury. Nobody wishes to be a

guinea pig. The one who is ready to, they think he is not so Big.

Shall we move to the conjunction of two Giants ??? Amitabh and Rekha ?

Rajkapoor and Nargis ? Rajesh Khanna and sharmila tagore ?

They have never come together legally as wedded couples but have been

the best couples ON Screen. just Like saturn and Jupiter who are

noticeable in many charts together.

Shall we talk what happens when these two giants meet in conjunction,

for a while forgetting their retrogression, exaltation and debilitation

?

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

>

> 1) defective speech.

>

> 2) wrong expressions.

>

> 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

>

> 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

>

> 5) Stammering.

>

> 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

>

> The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

>

> Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to

> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> noticeable.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

The last lines of this mail convey exactly what is common to such

natives with this combination.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> 8.5.1954/10.40/Delhi

> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than

> degree combustion.

>

> The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had

been

> posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high

in his

> career. He is still alive at 96.

>

> The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.

Lost

> her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few

books.

>

> I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we

have

> the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative

planet.

> Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house

> placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in

7H/with

> 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot

tempered

> and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or

start

> stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some

noteworthy

> points.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/12/7 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> >

> > 1) defective speech.

> >

> > 2) wrong expressions.

> >

> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> >

> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> >

> > 5) Stammering.

> >

> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> >

> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> >

> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump

to

> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> > noticeable.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,What could be a better example than the one you presented below.Further to your knowledgeable inputs, just a few words about the diseases -Very close aspect of rahu from the house of disease to mercury caused skin problem. Venus, the other factor is strong.Same mercury is responsible for her asthma problem as the other factor moon is quite strong.Best Regards,Deepak Sharmaneelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:14:10 AMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,8.5.1954/10. 40/DelhiCancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than 1 degree combustion.The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had been posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high in his career. He is still alive at 96.

The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age. Lost her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few books.I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we have the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative planet. Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in 7H/with 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot tempered and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or start stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some noteworthy points.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/7 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

1) defective speech.

2) wrong expressions.

5) Stammering.

noticeable.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Very right Bhaskar Ji,Rahu is also multipying the effects here.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:26:20 AM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust

?

The last lines of this mail convey exactly what is common to such

natives with this combination.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> 8.5.1954/10. 40/Delhi

> Cancer Lagna and an exalted Sun in 10H with Mercury. Close, less than

> degree combustion.

>

> The lady belongs to a very high flying top service family. Father had

been

> posted as Governor, basically a foreign service man, but reached high

in his

> career. He is still alive at 96.

>

> The lady suffers from skin problems and asthma from a very young age.

Lost

> her brother when very small. She is a writer and an author of a few

books.

>

> I feel intelligence shines through when Sun is near Mercury, hence we

have

> the Nipun yoga, budha aditya yoga, etc. But Sun is dry, separative

planet.

> Might separate from relatives represented by mercury and its house

> placement, if other factors are also present. Also causes divorce in

7H/with

> 7L. Skin is often dry and itchy. One gets hyper easily or is hot

tempered

> and gets verbose when in rage, may not be able to express properly or

start

> stammering when excited, get to wrong decisions, etc., are some

noteworthy

> points.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/12/7 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-

> >

> > 1) defective speech.

> >

> > 2) wrong expressions.

> >

> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.

> >

> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3

> >

> > 5) Stammering.

> >

> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.

> >

> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on

> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.

> >

> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump

to

> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,

> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not

> > noticeable.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Two natives born with Sun and Mercury together-

For one native Mercury rises after the Sun has risen.

For the other, The Sun rises after Mercury has risen.

In former case Longitude of Mercury is lesser than that of the Sun.

In latter case Longitude of Mercury is more than the Sun.

Who will be more intelligent among the two ?

Answer - The former native.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> > 1) defective speech.> > 2) wrong expressions.> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> > 5) Stammering.> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> noticeable.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Sun and Mercury + Others (Some more inputs)

Sun and Mercury will give success in astrology, accounts,astronomy,

mathematics and engineering. Business acumen.

Mars and Mercury will make one vigourous and youthful in work. In short

active, makes one inclined towards Mechanical engineering (8th house

in natural Horoscope)or related to infrastructure (Bhoomikaraka)medicine,

Chemistry.

Mercury and Mars if in the 7th house or one of them as Lord of the 7th

house, then lots of compatibility problems within the couple and may even

get down to beating each other.

If Mercury and Mars related to houses of ill health, then Piles, fistula, heamorrids .

Mercury and Mars also show a person into criminal activities if one of them as a Lagna Lord with no benefic influences on lagna.

Moon and Mercury will give changes and travels frequently (Mercury

lord of 3rd house in natural horoscope) ,Good skills in advertisign and

communications (Mercury lord of 3rd again) Good speculative gains.

Mercury and Jupiter will bring in teerth sthal yatras to native. (Jupiter

Lord of 9th which is long journeys and Mercury as mentioned above

as Lord of 3rd )

Venus and Mercury if connected to the 7th will give many attachments

towards the opposite sex (At least two), because Mercury is a Dual

Planet and Venus karaka for you know what.

Saturn and Mercury under good influence will allow native to take

up studies which take long hours of study. Under bad influences

the native will not be smart enough in studies or education.

There can be a thousand such combinations with all planets with

Mercury conjunction in different houses of a Horoscope.

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Two natives born with Sun and Mercury together-> > For one native Mercury rises after the Sun has risen.> > For the other, The Sun rises after Mercury has risen.> > In former case Longitude of Mercury is lesser than that of the Sun.> > In latter case Longitude of Mercury is more than the Sun.> > Who will be more intelligent among the two ?> > Answer - The former native.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> >> > 1) defective speech.> >> > 2) wrong expressions.> >> > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> >> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> >> > 5) Stammering.> >> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> >> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> >> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > noticeable.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for the details below.

Would request your views on combustion of more than one planet , i e Sun + Mer + Another planet.

Regards

Roshan

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:34:33 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Sun and Mercury + Others (Some more inputs)

Sun and Mercury will give success in astrology, accounts,astronomy,

mathematics and engineering. Business acumen.

Mars and Mercury will make one vigourous and youthful in work. In short

active, makes one inclined towards Mechanical engineering (8th house

in natural Horoscope)or related to infrastructure (Bhoomikaraka) medicine,

Chemistry.

Mercury and Mars if in the 7th house or one of them as Lord of the 7th

house, then lots of compatibility problems within the couple and may even

get down to beating each other.

If Mercury and Mars related to houses of ill health, then Piles, fistula, heamorrids .

Mercury and Mars also show a person into criminal activities if one of them as a Lagna Lord with no benefic influences on lagna.

Moon and Mercury will give changes and travels frequently (Mercury

lord of 3rd house in natural horoscope) ,Good skills in advertisign and

communications (Mercury lord of 3rd again) Good speculative gains.

Mercury and Jupiter will bring in teerth sthal yatras to native. (Jupiter

Lord of 9th which is long journeys and Mercury as mentioned above

as Lord of 3rd )

Venus and Mercury if connected to the 7th will give many attachments

towards the opposite sex (At least two), because Mercury is a Dual

Planet and Venus karaka for you know what.

Saturn and Mercury under good influence will allow native to take

up studies which take long hours of study. Under bad influences

the native will not be smart enough in studies or education.

There can be a thousand such combinations with all planets with

Mercury conjunction in different houses of a Horoscope.

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Two natives born with Sun and Mercury together-> > For one native Mercury rises after the Sun has risen.> > For the other, The Sun rises after Mercury has risen.> > In former case Longitude of Mercury is lesser than that of the Sun.> > In latter case Longitude of Mercury is more than the Sun.> > Who will be more intelligent among the two ?> > Answer - The former native.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> >> > 1) defective speech.> >> > 2) wrong expressions.> >> > 3)

difficulty in putting across ones views.> >> > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> >> > 5) Stammering.> >> > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> >> > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> >> > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump to> > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > noticeable.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

If Mars and Rahu together in a Horoscope, and Sun and Mercury also together in that same Horoscope, then any malefic results of Mars and Rahu will become defunct as per Lal Kitab. If I am mistaken then Shri Kulbir ji will correct me.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Sun and Mercury + Others (Some more inputs) Sun and Mercury will give> success in astrology, accounts,astronomy, mathematics and engineering.> Business acumen. Mars and Mercury will make one vigourous and youthful> in work. In short active, makes one inclined towards Mechanical> engineering (8th house in natural Horoscope)or related to infrastructure> (Bhoomikaraka)medicine, Chemistry. Mercury and Mars if in the 7th> house or one of them as Lord of the 7th house, then lots of> compatibility problems within the couple and may even get down to> beating each other.> If Mercury and Mars related to houses of ill health, then Piles,> fistula, heamorrids .> > Mercury and Mars also show a person into criminal activities if one of> them as a Lagna> Lord with no benefic influences on lagna.> Moon and Mercury will give changes and travels frequently (Mercury lord> of 3rd house in natural horoscope) ,Good skills in advertisign and > communications (Mercury lord of 3rd again) Good speculative gains. > Mercury and Jupiter will bring in teerth sthal yatras to native.> (Jupiter Lord of 9th which is long journeys and Mercury as mentioned> above as Lord of 3rd ) Venus and Mercury if connected to the 7th will> give many attachments towards the opposite sex (At least two), because> Mercury is a Dual Planet and Venus karaka for you know what. Saturn> and Mercury under good influence will allow native to take up studies> which take long hours of study. Under bad influences the native will not> be smart enough in studies or education. There can be a thousand such> combinations with all planets with Mercury conjunction in different> houses of a Horoscope. Bhaskar.> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Two natives born with Sun and Mercury together-> >> > For one native Mercury rises after the Sun has risen.> >> > For the other, The Sun rises after Mercury has risen.> >> > In former case Longitude of Mercury is lesser than that of the Sun.> >> > In latter case Longitude of Mercury is more than the Sun.> >> > Who will be more intelligent among the two ?> >> > Answer - The former native.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Mercury Combust will normally give in problems due to-> > >> > > 1) defective speech.> > >> > > 2) wrong expressions.> > >> > > 3) difficulty in putting across ones views.> > >> > > 4) delayed culmination of point no.3> > >> > > 5) Stammering.> > >> > > 6) Unable to convey exactly what one wishes to, at first go.> > >> > > The degree of above will vary in every individual depending on> > > influences, aspects, strength and other factors.> > >> > > Do not forget though, that notwithstanding above one must not jump> to> > > judgemental conclusions, because we have the best speakers, singers,> > > vocalists, speakers in public Life who have all of above, but not> > > noticeable.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> >>