IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Govind ji,

How do you see combust planet in JHora software?

regds

Dev

, " S Govind Rajan "

<govindh2001 wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Bhaskar jee,I am new to forum.Your advice in the last paragraph made

me to attempt it.Mercury and Sun placed in one house as close as 1 degree apart

- then it combust.I am not aware that how many minimum degree that will not

make & nbsp;combust.It is not mercury, & nbsp;any planet with Sun with closer

degree, that combust.The Jagannath Hora software can tell about if the planet is

combust or not.Please correct if am wrong with proper support classics.warm

regardsS.GovindRajanOn Sat, 05 Dec 2009 23:46:40 +0530 wrote & gt;

>

>

>

> & gt;Dear friends, & gt; & gt;On combustion of Mercury there are diversant views.

One sect considers & gt;that Mercury is normally so close to the Sun, so one must

not consider & gt;it as Combust (Just as Retro rahu and ketu are considered as

Direct, & gt;since they are retro always), while the other sect considers it

as & gt;combust. & gt; & gt;1) What do you consider ? & gt; & gt;2) Does Mercury combust

produce " mand buddhis " ? & gt; & gt;3) What could be the effect of a combust and

retro Mercury ? & gt; & gt;Anybody care to answer ? & gt; & gt;Please note that we must

not get afraid that we may be wrong, for none & gt;is perfect in astrology and

every day of Life even at age of 90, in & gt;astrology is a learning day. Unless

one participates one cannot enjoy & gt;the pain and pleasure both. We must always

participate in discussions so & gt;that others can learn , if not we. We may look

stupid at asking & gt;questions or answering them, but this should not change our

mission of & gt;developing astrology to great heights and a learning experience to

all & gt;who are silent witnesses and members of this Forum. We have to look

at & gt;horizons beyond and move out of our individual images. You can

consider & gt;me as a example of this. I have never considered or cared for my

image & gt;or any sort of image building. I talk nonsense many times, on

women, & gt;etc, and enjoy cheap thrills too at cost of looking stupid

or & gt;-un-astrologer like. But who cares? As long as I know how to cut hair,

I & gt;will be known as a barber. I know I am skilled at my work. Thats

what & gt;matters. Is it not ? So one must shed all fears of images,

temporary & gt;fleeting reputations, and pretensions of looking good, and not

speaking & gt;out of fear of writing something wrong. Do not do this. & gt; & gt;Bhool

sabhi se hoti aayi. kaun hai jisne na thokar khaayi. & gt; & gt;Bhoolon se seekhe

joh, manzil usne paayi. & gt; & gt;best wishes/bhaskar. & gt; & gt;

>

Guest guest

Thanks again, Neelam JiI guess its a case of Cancer Asc or might be Virgo. Just a guess:-)Best Regards,Deepak Sharmaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:37:06 AMRe: Is Mercury to be considered as

Combust ?

Yes of course, many more factors must come into play when actual results manifest. The role of houses and other karakas cannot be denied.Since the discussion was on mercury and the basic karaka of shoulders got hooked with saturn, the Karaka for *frozen*, I happened to mention it!.

On this basic ground preparation colours are added.RegardsNeelam2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

Dear Neelam Ji,Thanks for the further insights.I hope there must be some additional factors in couple ofextreme cases (frozen shoulder etc) you've mentioned.

Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrology

Sun, December 6, 2009 10:58:19 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,That was nice. Nothing like learning through examples. Thanks and I am sure other members would find them useful too.Mercury is an impressionable planet. When conjunct with any planet, it tends to take on the shades of that planet. That is why in classics mercury’s nature is said to be dependent on its association. Mercury being the karak of VIVEK and VAANI, one can imagine what dire consequences would one suffer if this mercury falls in bad company.

Also being Karak of skin, invariably skin problems and itches would be there under the influence of hot and dry sun. If Saturn also comes along, it can lead to severe long-ternm problems. With Mars, the damage is intense leading to wounds and ulcers on the skin.

The sign placement of mercury often shows the area affected. One can even see short term transit infuences of sun over mercury leading to skin problems and eruptions.I also support Sreeeram ji’s observation of getting electric shocks if mercury is under the influence of Sun. One native got frozen shoulders for 2 years when Saturn was influencing his mercury in transit and when Sun was over this mercury, he was given electrical therapy for relief from pain. Another person received a severe electric jolt in a period of combust mercury. Some people also face a lot of nervous tension in such periods.

Hope we can have more such examples from other members.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

With so many inputs from many learned members we are still not clear

what happens with a combust Mercury, how the results would vary between

a non combust Mercury and a Combust Mercury. I feel we will have to move

back to the classics to find the actual results. Can anybody here quote

from the classics about combustion of Mercury ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear All,

Here is an interesting chart of the King, Elvis Presly.

His Me is combust and at the edge of the sign in the 2nd house !!! Sun is the 10L.

Elvis Presly

Natal Chart

January 8, 1935Time: 4:35:00Time Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 88 W 42' 12", 34 N 15' 27" Tupelo, Mississippi, USA

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 11:17:14 PMRe: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Thanks again, Neelam JiI guess its a case of Cancer Asc or might be Virgo. Just a guess:-)Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 11:37:06 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Yes of course, many more factors must come into play when actual results manifest. The role of houses and other karakas cannot be denied.Since the discussion was on mercury and the basic karaka of shoulders got hooked with saturn, the Karaka for *frozen*, I happened to mention it!.On this basic ground preparation colours are added.RegardsNeelam

2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

Dear Neelam Ji,Thanks for the further insights.I hope there must be some additional factors in couple ofextreme cases (frozen shoulder etc) you've mentioned.Best Regards,Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 10:58:19 AM

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

That was nice. Nothing like learning through examples. Thanks and I am sure other members would find them useful too.Mercury is an impressionable planet. When conjunct with any planet, it tends to take on the shades of that planet. That is why in classics mercury’s nature is said to be dependent on its association. Mercury being the karak of VIVEK and VAANI, one can imagine what dire consequences would one suffer if this mercury falls in bad company.Also being Karak of skin, invariably skin problems and itches would be there under the influence of hot and dry sun. If Saturn also comes along, it can lead to severe long-ternm problems. With Mars, the damage is intense leading to wounds and ulcers on the skin.The sign placement of mercury often shows the area affected. One can even see short term transit infuences of sun over mercury leading to skin problems and eruptions.I also support Sreeeram ji’s

observation of getting electric shocks if mercury is under the influence of Sun. One native got frozen shoulders for 2 years when Saturn was influencing his mercury in transit and when Sun was over this mercury, he was given electrical therapy for relief from pain. Another person received a severe electric jolt in a period of combust mercury. Some people also face a lot of nervous tension in such periods. Hope we can have more such examples from other members.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

dear sri bhaksar,

I can give only a comparison on sun and mercury closer together round

the year except on a few days where sun goes to the next house and merc

stays back.

In a kitchen the cook who is always near cooking stove will never feel the

heat because over a period of time he gets accustomed to the heat and

the body gets adapted to such high temperatures, whereas urself or myself

on entering the cooking area immediately feel the heat and feel

uncomfortable and would like to leave the place at the earliest. I am

only referring to big kitchn area where they make food for more than

100 people, not the kitchen at home.

Similarly combustion of mercury may not have any impact on the native

whereas the same cannot be applied for other planets.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Sat, 12/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ? Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 11:48 PM

Dear friends,On combustion of Mercury there are diversant views. One sect considersthat Mercury is normally so close to the Sun, so one must not considerit as Combust (Just as Retro rahu and ketu are considered as Direct,since they are retro always), while the other sect considers it ascombust.1) What do you consider ?2) Does Mercury combust produce "mand buddhis" ?3) What could be the effect of a combust and retro Mercury ?Anybody care to answer ?Please note that we must not get afraid that we may be wrong, for noneis perfect in astrology and every day of Life even at age of 90, inastrology is a learning day. Unless one participates one cannot enjoythe pain and pleasure both. We must always participate in discussions sothat others can learn , if not we. We may look stupid at askingquestions or answering them, but this should not change our mission

ofdeveloping astrology to great heights and a learning experience to allwho are silent witnesses and members of this Forum. We have to look athorizons beyond and move out of our individual images. You can considerme as a example of this. I have never considered or cared for my imageor any sort of image building. I talk nonsense many times, on women,etc, and enjoy cheap thrills too at cost of looking stupid or-un-astrologer like. But who cares? As long as I know how to cut hair, Iwill be known as a barber. I know I am skilled at my work. Thats whatmatters. Is it not ? So one must shed all fears of images, temporaryfleeting reputations, and pretensions of looking good, and not speakingout of fear of writing something wrong. Do not do this.Bhool sabhi se hoti aayi. kaun hai jisne na thokar khaayi.Bhoolon se seekhe joh, manzil usne paayi.best

wishes/bhaskar.

Guest guest

//Does Mercury combust produce "mand buddhis" ?//this is interesting.How could it be when MER it self is fast?But we all know that it has got a role in BUDHI.For ''manda budhi'' it should certainly have a conection with manda (sat)Is it not?-gopi , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > On combustion of Mercury there are diversant views. One sect considers> that Mercury is normally so close to the Sun, so one must not consider> it as Combust (Just as Retro rahu and ketu are considered as Direct,> since they are retro always), while the other sect considers it as> combust.> > 1) What do you consider ?> > 2) Does Mercury combust produce "mand buddhis" ?> > 3) What could be the effect of a combust and retro Mercury ?> > Anybody care to answer ?> > Please note that we must not get afraid that we may be wrong, for none> is perfect in astrology and every day of Life even at age of 90, in> astrology is a learning day. Unless one participates one cannot enjoy> the pain and pleasure both. We must always participate in discussions so> that others can learn , if not we. We may look stupid at asking> questions or answering them, but this should not change our mission of> developing astrology to great heights and a learning experience to all> who are silent witnesses and members of this Forum. We have to look at> horizons beyond and move out of our individual images. You can consider> me as a example of this. I have never considered or cared for my image> or any sort of image building. I talk nonsense many times, on women,> etc, and enjoy cheap thrills too at cost of looking stupid or> -un-astrologer like. But who cares? As long as I know how to cut hair, I> will be known as a barber. I know I am skilled at my work. Thats what> matters. Is it not ? So one must shed all fears of images, temporary> fleeting reputations, and pretensions of looking good, and not speaking> out of fear of writing something wrong. Do not do this.> > Bhool sabhi se hoti aayi. kaun hai jisne na thokar khaayi.> > Bhoolon se seekhe joh, manzil usne paayi.> > best wishes/bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Gopi ji,

Yes for Manda buddhi connection of a planet like Saturn would be there.

For no buddhi a total afflicted Mercury should remain.

For flickering Buddhi a Moon should be connected.

For depraved buddhi Mercury with Rahu or Neptune must maintain.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> //Does Mercury combust produce " mand buddhis " ?//

> this is interesting.How could it be when MER it self is fast?But we

all

> know that it has got a role in BUDHI.For ''manda budhi'' it should

> certainly have a conection with manda (sat)Is it not?

> -gopi

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > On combustion of Mercury there are diversant views. One sect

considers

> > that Mercury is normally so close to the Sun, so one must not

consider

> > it as Combust (Just as Retro rahu and ketu are considered as Direct,

> > since they are retro always), while the other sect considers it as

> > combust.

> >

> > 1) What do you consider ?

> >

> > 2) Does Mercury combust produce " mand buddhis " ?

> >

> > 3) What could be the effect of a combust and retro Mercury ?

> >

> > Anybody care to answer ?

> >

> > Please note that we must not get afraid that we may be wrong, for

none

> > is perfect in astrology and every day of Life even at age of 90, in

> > astrology is a learning day. Unless one participates one cannot

enjoy

> > the pain and pleasure both. We must always participate in

discussions

> so

> > that others can learn , if not we. We may look stupid at asking

> > questions or answering them, but this should not change our mission

of

> > developing astrology to great heights and a learning experience to

all

> > who are silent witnesses and members of this Forum. We have to look

at

> > horizons beyond and move out of our individual images. You can

> consider

> > me as a example of this. I have never considered or cared for my

> > or any sort of image building. I talk nonsense many times, on women,

> > etc, and enjoy cheap thrills too at cost of looking stupid or

> > -un-astrologer like. But who cares? As long as I know how to cut

hair,

> I

> > will be known as a barber. I know I am skilled at my work. Thats

what

> > matters. Is it not ? So one must shed all fears of images, temporary

> > fleeting reputations, and pretensions of looking good, and not

> speaking

> > out of fear of writing something wrong. Do not do this.

> >

> > Bhool sabhi se hoti aayi. kaun hai jisne na thokar khaayi.

> >

> > Bhoolon se seekhe joh, manzil usne paayi.

> >

> > best wishes/bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,thanks a lot,i have been looking for this for long like MJ.Hope BT is authentic.Love and regards,gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here is an interesting chart of the King, Elvis Presly. > > His Me is combust and at the edge of the sign in the 2nd house !!! Sun is the 10L.> > Elvis Presly> Natal Chart> > Date:         January 8, 1935> Time:         4:35:00> Time Zone:    6:00:00 (West of GMT)> Place:        88 W 42' 12", 34 N 15' 27">               Tupelo, Mississippi, USA> >  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> deepak sharma deepak_rptech > Sat, December 5, 2009 11:17:14 PM> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> >  > Thanks again, Neelam Ji> I guess its a case of Cancer Asc or might be Virgo. Just a guess:-)> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ________________________________> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 11:37:06 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> >  > Yes of course, many more factors must come into play when actual results manifest. The role of houses and other karakas cannot be denied.> Since the discussion was on mercury and the basic karaka of shoulders got hooked with saturn, the Karaka for *frozen*, I happened to mention it!.> On this basic ground preparation colours are added.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> >  > >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Thanks for the further insights.> >I hope there must be some additional factors in couple of> >extreme cases (frozen shoulder etc) you've mentioned.> >Best Regards,> >Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> >> ________________________________> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:58:19 AM > >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> >> > > >Dear Deepak ji,> >> >> >That was nice. Nothing like learning through examples. Thanks and I am sure other members would find them useful too.> >> >Mercury is an impressionable planet. When conjunct with any planet, it tends to take on the shades of that planet. That is why in classics mercury’s nature is said to be dependent on its association. Mercury being the karak of VIVEK and VAANI, one can imagine what dire consequences would one suffer if this mercury falls in bad company.> >> >Also being Karak of skin, invariably skin problems and itches would be there under the influence of hot and dry sun. If Saturn also comes along, it can lead to severe long-ternm problems. With Mars, the damage is intense leading to wounds and ulcers on the skin.> >> >The sign placement of mercury often shows the area affected. One can even see short term transit infuences of sun over mercury leading to skin problems and eruptions.> >> >I also support Sreeeram ji’s observation of getting electric shocks if mercury is under the influence of Sun. One native got frozen shoulders for 2 years when Saturn was influencing his mercury in transit and when Sun was over this mercury, he was given electrical therapy for relief from pain. Another person received a severe electric jolt in a period of combust mercury. Some people also face a lot of nervous tension in such periods. > >> >Hope we can have more such examples from other members.> >> >Regards> >Neelam > >>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Here are few well known people with a common

configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts

of well known personalities with similiar combination.

Amitabh Bacchan

Sun and Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb.

Mercury is combusted as well as Retro.

Asha Bhosale

Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.

Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro.

Nana Patekar

Sun and Mercury in Dhanu degreecal conjunction

Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro.

Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either

for Dialouge delivery or for singing. I am now

referring to the speech part. About their

intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore

in actual I do not think that combustion of

Mercury results in any drain of resources

related to Mercury.

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

There were two seperate birth timings floating for Elvis presley. But

the one given by Manoj ji has been proved to be authentic. date, Birth

time and the place are perfect in order.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> thanks a lot,i have been looking for this for long like MJ.Hope BT is

> authentic.

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Here is an interesting chart of the King, Elvis Presly.Â

> >

> > His Me is combust and at the edge of the sign in the 2nd house !!!

Sun

> is the 10L.

> >

> > Elvis Presly

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > Date:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â January 8, 1935

> > Time:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 4:35:00

> > Time Zone:Â Â Â Â 6:00:00 (West of GMT)

> > Place:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 88 W 42' 12 " , 34 N 15'

> 27 "

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

> Tupelo, Mississippi, USA

> >

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > deepak sharma deepak_rptech@

> >

> > Sat, December 5, 2009 11:17:14 PM

> > Re: Is Mercury to be considered

as

> Combust ?

> >

> > Â

> > Thanks again, Neelam Ji

> > I guess its a case of Cancer Asc or might be Virgo. Just a guess:-)

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 11:37:06 AM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered

> as Combust ?

> >

> > Â

> > Yes of course, many more factors must come into play when actual

> results manifest. The role of houses and other karakas cannot be

denied.

> > Since the discussion was on mercury and the basic karaka of

shoulders

> got hooked with saturn, the Karaka for *frozen*, I happened to mention

> it!.

> > On this basic ground preparation colours are added.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >

> >

> > Â

> > >Dear Neelam Ji,

> > >Thanks for the further insights.

> > >I hope there must be some additional factors in couple of

> > >extreme cases (frozen shoulder etc) you've mentioned.

> > >Best Regards,

> > >Deepak Sharma

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:58:19 AM

> > >

> > >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be

considered

> as Combust ?

> > >

> > >Â

> > >Dear Deepak ji,

> > >

> > >

> > >That was nice. Nothing like learning through examples. Thanks and I

> am sure other members would find them useful too.

> > >

> > >Mercury is an impressionable planet. When conjunct with any planet,

> it tends to take on the shades of that planet. That is why in classics

> mercury’s nature is said to be dependent on its association.

> Mercury being the karak of VIVEK and VAANI, one can imagine what dire

> consequences would one suffer if this mercury falls in bad company.

> > >

> > >Also being Karak of skin, invariably skin problems and itches would

> be there under the influence of hot and dry sun. If Saturn also comes

> along, it can lead to severe long-ternm problems. With Mars, the

damage

> is intense leading to wounds and ulcers on the skin.

> > >

> > >The sign placement of mercury often shows the area affected. One

can

> even see short term transit infuences of sun over mercury leading to

> skin problems and eruptions.

> > >

> > >I also support Sreeeram ji’s observation of getting electric

> shocks if mercury is under the influence of Sun. One native got frozen

> shoulders for 2 years when Saturn was influencing his mercury in

transit

> and when Sun was over this mercury, he was given electrical therapy

for

> relief from pain. Another person received a severe electric jolt in a

> period of combust mercury. Some people also face a lot of nervous

> tension in such periods.

> > >

> > >Hope we can have more such examples from other members.

> > >

> > >Regards

> > >Neelam

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,

In all three case mercury is retro.

Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.

Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook

it as mercury always remains very close to sun.

This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have

very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common

> configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known

> personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and

> Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as

> Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.

> Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury

> in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro.

> Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery

> or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their

> intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not

> think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources

> related to Mercury.

>

Guest guest

Dear members,

Very interesting and insightful discussion.

What if the mercury is combust along with another auspicious planet like Jupiter?

1. Would this trine result in a different way?

2. Taking a leaf from Goel ji's example...For karka lagna...Sun is under pressure in 7th (makar) would it still be as powerful in combustion?

3. Would it overpower the yoga with 2 benefics in the kendra house aspecting lagna?

3. If we take an exalted Saturn over here then who will have an upper hand father or the Sun? and how would they affect this bhav of marriage?

p.s. If the mercury is in previous house, within 6 degrees from Sun, would it still be qualified to be called combust?

Thanks and best regards

Roshan

vijay.goel <goyalvj Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 6:03:37 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Respected Bhaskerji,In all three case mercury is retro.Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> Mercury

in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources> related to Mercury.>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

Abdul kalam

Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

Mercury combusted and direct.

PV Narsimharao

Mercury and Sun in Gemini

Hrithik Roshan

Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

Please let us know of your observations.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Respected Bhaskerji,> > In all three case mercury is retro.> > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources> > related to Mercury.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons indiscussion. This might help many of us to understand better.Thanks in anticipation.Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

Abdul kalam

Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

PV Narsimharao

Mercury and Sun in Gemini

Hrithik Roshan

Please let us know of your observations.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Respected Bhaskerji,> > In all three case mercury is retro.> > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> >

personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources> > related to Mercury.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ji,

Abdul Kalam

15th Oct 1931

Rameswaram

PV Narsimharao

28th June 1931

Karimnagar

Hrithik Roshan

10th Jan 1974

Bombay

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Abdul kalam> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> Mercury combusted and direct.> > PV Narsimharao> Mercury and Sun in Gemini> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Hrithik Roshan> Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Please let us know of your observations.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskerji,> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > > Thankyou,> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources> > > related to Mercury.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,There are different opinions from all respected members on this subject.Below is my humble opinion -Hrithik Roshan

Mercury combusted and direct.==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main period.==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples. Troubledmarried life.Abdul kalamMercury and Sun in Virgo.Mercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.PV NarsimharaoMercury and Sun in GeminiMercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health / skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

Abdul Kalam

15th Oct 1931

Rameswaram

PV Narsimharao

28th June 1931

Karimnagar

Hrithik Roshan

10th Jan 1974

Bombay

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Abdul kalam> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> Mercury combusted and direct.> > PV Narsimharao> Mercury and Sun in Gemini> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Hrithik Roshan> Mercury and Sun in

in Sagittarius> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Please let us know of your observations.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskerji,> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > > Thankyou,> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any

drain of resources> > > related to Mercury.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

I took it from ww.astro.com site with a AA rating. So yes, BT is as authentic as it gets.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 12:13:54 AM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Manoj ji,thanks a lot,i have been looking for this for long like MJ.Hope BT is authentic.Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > Here is an interesting chart of the King, Elvis Presly. > > His Me is combust and at the edge of the sign in the 2nd house !!! Sun is the 10L.> > Elvis Presly> Natal Chart> > Date:         January 8, 1935> Time:         4:35:00> Time Zone:    6:00:00 (West of GMT)> Place:        88 W 42' 12", 34 N 15' 27">

Tupelo, Mississippi, USA> >  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> deepak sharma deepak_rptech@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sat, December 5, 2009 11:17:14 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> >  > Thanks again, Neelam Ji> I guess its a case of Cancer Asc or might be Virgo. Just a guess:-)> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun,

December 6, 2009 11:37:06 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > Â > Yes of course, many more factors must come into play when actual results manifest. The role of houses and other karakas cannot be denied.> Since the discussion was on mercury and the basic karaka of shoulders got hooked with saturn, the Karaka for *frozen*, I happened to mention it!.> On this basic ground preparation colours are added.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ >> > Â > >Dear Neelam Ji,> >Thanks for the further insights.> >I hope there must be some additional factors in couple of> >extreme cases (frozen shoulder etc) you've mentioned.> >Best Regards,>

>Deepak Sharma> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Sun, December 6, 2009 10:58:19 AM > >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> >> > > >Dear Deepak ji,> >> >> >That was nice. Nothing like learning through examples. Thanks and I am sure other members would find them useful too.> >> >Mercury is an impressionable planet. When conjunct with any planet, it tends to take on the shades of that planet. That is why in classics mercury’s nature is said to be dependent on its association. Mercury being the karak of VIVEK and VAANI, one can imagine what dire consequences would one suffer if this mercury falls

in bad company.> >> >Also being Karak of skin, invariably skin problems and itches would be there under the influence of hot and dry sun. If Saturn also comes along, it can lead to severe long-ternm problems. With Mars, the damage is intense leading to wounds and ulcers on the skin.> >> >The sign placement of mercury often shows the area affected. One can even see short term transit infuences of sun over mercury leading to skin problems and eruptions.> >> >I also support Sreeeram ji’s observation of getting electric shocks if mercury is under the influence of Sun. One native got frozen shoulders for 2 years when Saturn was influencing his mercury in transit and when Sun was over this mercury, he was given electrical therapy for relief from pain. Another person received a severe electric jolt in a period of combust mercury. Some people also face a lot of nervous tension in such periods.

> >> >Hope we can have more such examples from other members.> >> >Regards> >Neelam > >>

Guest guest

Dear Deepak Ji,

Your comments clearly demonstrate one facet of combustion that is applicable to all combustions (not only Me). Combustion adversly affects the external significations of the planet (speech -Me, Spouse -Ve etc) but will highlight (make it better if Sun is a benefic, wil l make it harsh if sun is a maelific) the internal significations (Me-intelligence/quick thinking/clever verbalization, Ve-artistic abilities, etc).

I also agree with the comments that Me needs to be quite deeply combusted to show external afflictions ( and hence my posting of Elvis Presly's chart to show that a 5 degree ORB is not enough to even show signs of external affliction).

Regards,

-Manoj

deepak sharma <deepak_rptech Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 8:56:52 AMRe: Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Bhaskar Ji,There are different opinions from all respected members on this subject.Below is my humble opinion -Hrithik RoshanMercury and Sun in in SagittariusMercury combusted and direct.==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main period.==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples. Troubledmarried life.Abdul kalamMercury and Sun in Virgo.Mercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.PV NarsimharaoMercury and Sun in GeminiMercury combusted and direct.==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health / skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)Best

Regards,Deepak Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

Abdul Kalam

15th Oct 1931

Rameswaram

PV Narsimharao

28th June 1931

Karimnagar

Hrithik Roshan

10th Jan 1974

Bombay

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> Thanks in anticipation.> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > Abdul kalam> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> Mercury combusted and direct.> > PV Narsimharao> Mercury and Sun in Gemini> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Hrithik Roshan> Mercury and Sun in

in Sagittarius> Mercury combusted and direct.> > Please let us know of your observations.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel" goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskerji,> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > > Thankyou,> > Regards,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well known> > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well as> > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury> > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge delivery> > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their> > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not> > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any

drain of resources> > > related to Mercury.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ji,

PV Narsimha rao- Please recheck, I have got only 2 degrees difference

between Sun and Mercury. I may be wrong. Please confirm whether I am

wrong.

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> There are different opinions from all respected members on this

subject.

> Below is my humble opinion -

> Hrithik Roshan

> Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

> Mercury combusted and direct.

> ==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)

> ==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main

period.

> ==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples.

Troubled

> married life.

> Abdul kalam

> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

> ==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.

> PV Narsimharao

> Mercury and Sun in Gemini

> ==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close

> conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health /

> skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM

> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

Combust ?

>

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> Abdul Kalam

> 15th Oct 1931

> 12.00

> Rameswaram

>

> PV Narsimharao

> 28th June 1931

> 11.30

> Karimnagar

>

> Hrithik Roshan

> 10th Jan 1974

> 12.01

> Bombay

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

<deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in

> > discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.

> > Thanks in anticipation.

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered

as Combust ?

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,

> >

> > Abdul kalam

> > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

> > Mercury combusted and direct.

> >

> > PV Narsimharao

> > Mercury and Sun in Gemini

> >

> > Hrithik Roshan

> > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

> >

> > Please let us know of your observations.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " vijay.goel "

goyalvj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskerji,

> > >

> > > In all three case mercury is retro.

> > >

> > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and

combust.

> > >

> > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many

times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.

> > > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at

birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common

> > > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of

well known

> > > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and

> > > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as

well as

> > > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.

> > > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and

Mercury

> > > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as

Retro.

> > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge

delivery

> > > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About

their

> > > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do

not

> > > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of

resources

> > > > related to Mercury.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of Scorpio.Male: 28.11.1962/1.45/1962Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical graftings, yet arm is not straightMe-Su: Lost his younger brotherKe-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H and mercury’s significations.

However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any happening. Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL. Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Thankyou for the charts,

since mercury is in virgo, gemini, and sagittarious rasi in the provided charts.

If from 3rd year to 9th years these person faced frustration and depression at

studies and\or speech and communication problems, problems with mixing with

friends, uneasiness in friend's company (liking for loniness), bad handwriting ,

surely, combustion of mercury is working.

Else we can conclude vice-versa.

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay Goel ji, Abdul kalam Mercury and Sun in Virgo. Mercury

> combusted and direct. PV Narsimharao Mercury and Sun in Gemini Mercury

> combusted and direct. Hrithik Roshan Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

> Mercury combusted and direct. Please let us know of your observations.

> regards/Bhaskar.

> , " vijay.goel "

> <goyalvj@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskerji,

> >

> > In all three case mercury is retro.

> >

> > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and combust.

> >

> > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many times i

> overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.

> > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at

> birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common

> > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of well

> known

> > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and

> > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as well

> as

> > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.

> > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and Mercury

> > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as

> Retro.

> > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge

> delivery

> > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About their

> > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do not

> > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of resources

> > > related to Mercury.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,Thanks for your kind reply.I checked a few sources where his DOB is 28 Jun 1921instead of 28 Jun 1931 as mentioned by you.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._V._Narasimha_Rao )Best Regards,Deepak SharmaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishTo:

Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:21:19 PM Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear Deepak ji,

PV Narsimha rao- Please recheck, I have got only 2 degrees difference

between Sun and Mercury. I may be wrong. Please confirm whether I am

wrong.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> There are different opinions from all respected members on this

subject.

> Below is my humble opinion -

> Hrithik Roshan

> Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

> ==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)

> ==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main

period.

> ==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples.

Troubled

> married life.

> Abdul kalam

> Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

> ==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.

> PV Narsimharao

> Mercury and Sun in Gemini

> ==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close

> conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health /

> skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)

> Best Regards,

> Deepak Sharma

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as

Combust ?

>

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> Abdul Kalam

> 15th Oct 1931

> 12.00

> Rameswaram

>

> PV Narsimharao

> 28th June 1931

> 11.30

> Karimnagar

>

> Hrithik Roshan

> 10th Jan 1974

> 12.01

> Bombay

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in

> > discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.

> > Thanks in anticipation.

> > Best Regards,

> > Deepak Sharma

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered

as Combust ?

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Goel ji,

> >

> > Abdul kalam

> > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.

> >

> > PV Narsimharao

> > Mercury and Sun in Gemini

> >

> > Hrithik Roshan

> > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius

> >

> > Please let us know of your observations.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel"

goyalvj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskerji,

> > >

> > > In all three case mercury is retro.

> > >

> > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and

combust.

> > >

> > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many

times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.

> > > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at

birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common

> > > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of

well known

> > > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and

> > > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as

well as

> > > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.

> > > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and

Mercury

> > > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as

Retro.

> > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge

delivery

> > > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About

their

> > > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do

not

> > > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of

resources

> > > > related to Mercury.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.Best Regards,Deepak Sharmaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PMRe:

Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of Scorpio.Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

Me-Su: Accidentally burnt one arm and underwent a series of surgical graftings, yet arm is not straightMe-Su: Lost his younger brotherKe-Me: Got involved in a ragging accident. A junior died while ragging and the court case went on for about 10 years.

Su-Ma: His car was stolen from outside his house.Of course this is an extreme case because of many other unfortunate factors also playing their role. But one can see how LL mercury was tormented by the 12L Sun. Separating influence of Sun is seen for 3H and mercury’s significations.

However, many factors must simultaneously coexist to ensure any happening. Here, the planets get multiple strengths e.g. Sun, the natural separator is also the 12L and afflicts mercury who is also LL. Moon’s involvement adds to his woes.

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ji,I am sorry. Birth place is Delhi.Sometimes the effects may not be too drastic or distinctly tragic. like certain mental or behavioral problems with changing periods, as given by Goel ji too. In such cases only those who have been closely associated would be able to observe the effects or correlate the happenings with this phenomenon.

RegardsNeelam2009/12/6 deepak sharma <deepak_rptech

Dear Neelam Ji,Nice Example for the Captioned Subject.May I ask you to mention birth place also. Thank you.Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Sun, December 6, 2009 10:23:59 PMRe:

Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?

Dear All,Lordship of Mer and Sun is most important. I had shared a chart of a Virgo ascendant born in the dasha of a combust LL Mercury in 3H of Scorpio.Male: 28.11.1962/1. 45/1962

Me-Me: Born with hernia which had to be operated through a major operation. Please note that mercury/sun are in scorpio.

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ji,

I just checked. You may be right . Anywas I am not doing any reserach work on such charts , so just to answer your previous mail I got hold of some charts with the birth datas as given alongwith. I normally study charts only if somebody has a genuine problem or somebody comes as a client to me. I never study the charts of these great VIP's of India without any personal gain as such. Time is money. My time is my family's time. If I waste it I am wasting money which is due to my family. I am very honest about this. No beating around the bush. I always do any work for personal gains or for sharing knowledge and helping others. No reason otherwise.

http://pib.nic.in/archieve/others/gpmi.html

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepak sharma <deepak_rptech wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> Thanks for your kind reply.> I checked a few sources where his DOB is 28 Jun 1921> instead of 28 Jun 1931 as mentioned by you.> ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._V._Narasimha_Rao )> Best Regards,> Deepak Sharma> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sun, December 6, 2009 10:21:19 PM> Re: Is Mercury to be considered as Combust ?> > > > Dear Deepak ji,> > PV Narsimha rao- Please recheck, I have got only 2 degrees difference> between Sun and Mercury. I may be wrong. Please confirm whether I am> wrong.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > There are different opinions from all respected members on this> subject.> > Below is my humble opinion -> > Hrithik Roshan> > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Deep Combust Mercury (only 0.34 degree difference)> > ==>> Stammering problem in childhood. He was born in Mercury main> period.> > ==>> This is the same case as I examplied in earlier three examples.> Troubled> > married life.> > Abdul kalam> > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Mercury combustion is good for Sagitarrius Asc Natives.> > PV Narsimharao> > Mercury and Sun in Gemini> > Mercury combusted and direct.> > ==>> Mercury is 14 degrees away from Sun. Otherwise, close> > conjunction / combustion of Mercury for Virgo Asc gives health /> > skin problems. (Examplified earlier also)> > Best Regards,> > Deepak Sharma> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:45:21 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered as> Combust ?> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > Abdul Kalam> > 15th Oct 1931> > 12.00> > Rameswaram> >> > PV Narsimharao> > 28th June 1931> > 11.30> > Karimnagar> >> > Hrithik Roshan> > 10th Jan 1974> > 12.01> > Bombay> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepak sharma> <deepak_rptech@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > Could you kindly mention the birth details for the below persons in> > > discussion. This might help many of us to understand better.> > > Thanks in anticipation.> > > Best Regards,> > > Deepak Sharma> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sun, December 6, 2009 8:07:17 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Is Mercury to be considered> as Combust ?> > >> > >> > > Dear Vijay Goel ji,> > >> > > Abdul kalam> > > Mercury and Sun in Virgo.> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > PV Narsimharao> > > Mercury and Sun in Gemini> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > Hrithik Roshan> > > Mercury and Sun in in Sagittarius> > > Mercury combusted and direct.> > >> > > Please let us know of your observations.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "vijay.goel"> goyalvj@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskerji,> > > >> > > > In all three case mercury is retro.> > > >> > > > Please also provide us some chart where mercury is direct and> combust.> > > >> > > > Practically i never worry for the combustion of mercury, many> times i overlook it as mercury always remains very close to sun.> > > > This is something like person who are born with saturn sadesati at> birth have very less effect of Sadesati at later stage of life.> > > >> > > > Thankyou,> > > > Regards,> > > > Vijay Goel> > > > Jaipur.> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear friends, Here are few well known people with a common> > > > > configuration of Sun and Mer. I have about 50 such charts of> well known> > > > > personalities with similiar combination. Amitabh Bacchan Sun and> > > > > Mercury in Kanya within one degree orb. Mercury is combusted as> well as> > > > > Retro. Asha Bhosale Sun and Mercury in Leo within 3 degrees orb.> > > > > Mercury is Combusted as well as Retro. Nana Patekar Sun and> Mercury> > > > > in Dhanu degreecal conjunction Mercury is Combusted as well as> Retro.> > > > > Note that all 3 are experts in their areas, either for Dialouge> delivery> > > > > or for singing. I am now referring to the speech part. About> their> > > > > intelligence we are all well aware of. Therefore in actual I do> not> > > > > think that combustion of Mercury results in any drain of> resources> > > > > related to Mercury.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>