IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
moksh

do anyone here know paramhans swami shakti putra maharaj

Rate this topic

Dear forum mates

does anybody here know paramhans swami shakti putra ji maharaj wel;l he is from madhya pardesh, shahadol well i am actually writting about him in this section cauze his main intention was to preach Durga mata .you know he used to give preachings on zee jagran and he is very straight forward type of person and he proclaims to be the part of Paramhans Swami satchidananda and believe me his preachings was like he was telling things that we have far strayed out from what is reality and was like an eye opener but soemcorner of my heart i feel that he is a kind of thug cauze he proclaims biug things so if anyof you jsut know about Paramhans swami shakti putra maharaj just reply this thread or if there is any disciple in here of Paramhans swami shakti Putra maharaj jsut reply

Dear moksh,

Before posting in your thread first of all i would like to tell about myself. I am Salil and disciple of "YOGIRAJ PARAMHANSH SHAKTI PUTRA MAHARAJ". It is very easy to say anyone, He is imposter, Thug, Dhoingi ba bla bla.... But i would like to ask on what is ground you claimed him. My dear you are to much far away the truth. If you want to any thing pleae post in this thread i will give you reply. My dear before the disciple of my guru, i also thaught the same thing but now i am in touch of truth. Your query is fine but dear plz dont use thug again. Now i m waiting for your response.

Dear moksh,

Before posting in your thread first of all i would like to tell about myself. I am Salil and disciple of "YOGIRAJ PARAMHANSH SHAKTI PUTRA MAHARAJ". It is very easy to say anyone, He is imposter, Thug, Dhoingi ba bla bla.... But i would like to ask on what is ground you claimed him. My dear you are to much far away the truth. If you want to any thing pleae post in this thread i will give you reply. My dear before the disciple of my guru, i also thaught the same thing but now i am in touch of truth. Your query is fine but dear plz dont use thug again. Now i m waiting for your response.

Hello Salil. I would not comment on you being disciple of "YOGIRAJ". But I would surely like to comment on other part..As you wrote people would say him ....I approve that and I am one of them who say this so called "Yogiraj" as Dhongi, Imposter, Thug and in fact he is involved in many crimes which are heinous in nature. Well ..you ask on what ground you claim this. If you are really interested just go to his village Bhadwa, Fatehpur in UP. Villagers, even his family members would be there to tell you. It's other thing that they have been so oppressed by this Dhongi in past that you really have to be diplomatic while asking them your queries on topic. now I would ask on what ground you assume him "Yogiraj"...Other than influenced by hypocrisy. Just ask your Guru if he has even understanding of these Upadhis. Dear Salil I appreciate you going ahead in spiritual marg but you have to be very cautious while selecting your Guru..If after two years you realize that your guru is Dhongi then may be you can even lose your faith in spirituality and that would be great loss for whole spiritual world if you had real quest.

Dear forum mates

does anybody here know paramhans swami shakti putra ji maharaj wel;l he is from madhya pardesh, shahadol well i am actually writting about him in this section cauze his main intention was to preach Durga mata .you know he used to give preachings on zee jagran and he is very straight forward type of person and he proclaims to be the part of Paramhans Swami satchidananda and believe me his preachings was like he was telling things that we have far strayed out from what is reality and was like an eye opener but soemcorner of my heart i feel that he is a kind of thug cauze he proclaims biug things so if anyof you jsut know about Paramhans swami shakti putra maharaj just reply this thread or if there is any disciple in here of Paramhans swami shakti Putra maharaj jsut reply

He is not from MP, Shahdol rather he is from Bhadwa, Fatehpur in UP. In Shahdol, only his "Ashram" is located.Same preaching(Of Zee Zagran) he delivers in his "Shivirs" which happens twice or thrice in a year. I have his CDs and I know he claims himself as superior than god. If you believe he has even said "Brahma, Vishnu aur Mahesh ke padon ko main thokar se marta hoon"!!! It's because even he don't know what he is saying when he is in full flow. This person is really thug..if you talk about discipleship..Yes I was (Luckily I left before losing faith in Bhakti). Yes If you have business intention join him..For your info his real name is Ram Baran Shukla and if you want to know his history visit his birth place at Bhadwa, you can even go to neighbouring police check post..They would provide you all details

He is a thug, imposter..His real name is Ram Baran Shukla..If you are interested in truth visit his village at Bhadwa, Fatehpur in UP. you can collect info from villagers, family members or even neighbourin police check post. Yes I agree that when he is in flow during his preaching he is out of control and speak whatever comes to his mouth. I am sure you all have noticed that in his preacings. Many times I feel that he is not preachinf rather he is proving himself superior than God. What a shame!! I urge you to be aware of such people otherwise if it,s late you may lose your faith in Bhakti marg.

Fake information you can get from his followers who have got wrong information from his gang members

If you want real info visit his birth place or read weekly magazine Kirti Kranti of 2nd week of July, 2010 (Published from Rewa, MP). You may vigil office bearers ( Adhyaksh, sachiva ) of his trust Bhagwati Manava Kalyan Sangthan to confirm all your findings.

thanks for all ur response. Its always good to do some research then being a blind follower. i personally liked his discourses and words so was giving a check anyway please do reply wid all his misdeeds so that we can save other brothers from going to the wrong path.thank u

moksh

JAI MATA KI ......JAI GURUVAR KI.........

Its really nice to see that the discussions are on ,for awakening right...

my dear all forum mates and the awakened personality who has said that pramhans yogiraaj shri Shaktiputraji Mahraaj is thug or has so many case filed in his name....as far as I know he himself has many a times in his own words has expressed this and so it would be better if you be more specific because Even those whom you believe as GOD definetly like LORD KRISHNA,LORD RAMA or even other deities whom we pray have also killed and many wrong deeds from one point of view but definetly we all agree that was for some way or the other was for some noble cause some way for humanity..and we pray them ..writer of holy myth of Hindus himself was a dacaoit before his awakening by rhyming RAMA even he was unable to say Holy name RAMA so it was advised to him to pronounce MARA MARA fast and again and again and then it resulted in holy myth...and many more like this ..and one of my friend has also pointed out that he is when in his full flow speaks that he is above GOD.....prabhuji..as far as I think...as today SATHYA SAI BABA who has passed away leaving his earthy body behind .....lots of complaints were filed against him also...and those who were blessed with his guidance themselves are unable to express the peace the feeling they felt with him....so even I have heard him and know him and have never found him guiding any of the disciple in wrong way....and presently he is doing the same not for money or any of the glory he himself is having everything..and may be like u r saying that to his native and know about him ..if you know you are welcome .but those are of no meaning..b'coz we ourselves should focus on good not on bad..and leaving the past should talk about present...JAI MATA KI

JAI GURUVAR KI

Dear forum mates

@moksha

it is very simple to say anything or even to abuse on one's back not on to face but its good characteristic . so if u concludes this by the villagers words why dont u yorself put some effort to know wat is truth.visit this place on dussehara (8th 9th 10th) ramnaumi

you will sea atleast a glimpse of truth.more than two lakhs ppl visited in dushra-2011.

I assure u for your complete accomodation and fooding will be taken care of by their ppl

without asking a single pie and it is open to all world for all time .

Can u imagine or even think in this direction that in todays world "is it possible for anybody to feed this much public two time full food with all facilities without asking for a single penny "

by asking ppl only to leave nasha and non veg ...just tell me he is mad or what??why he is doing this to common ppl ?? can u guess whr he gets fund fromlike his any political connection, business(any kind) which can satisfactorily explain this huge funding??

he is not staying in his village since many years then why to trust to villagers word

just see what he is offering and on what cost....? compare him by some contemporary babas..... if u see arrogance in his words then i dont know why u cant see his confidence and open chalenge to evil things.

well whatever u thing about yogiraj sri Shaktiputra ji maharaj doesn't matter because really there are many thugs in our society and playing with our emotions but Shaktipura ji maharaj is not in one of them he is real a Yogiraj and Rishi. He has given a challenge for all spiritual world for just only finding that who carries real power of MAA BHAGWATI. believe me it's relly true for information you will have to go Panch jyoti shakti tirth siddhashram or by reading SIddhaashrm patrika published by this aashram.

@moksh

@ashish shukla

frends, i am not a follower of this guru but my cousins are... and becasuse of this thug, imposter and dhongi my brother has left drinking and smoking and gets up early and recites durga chalisa

he has even killed his sexual desires that too at an age of 21-22... and i know what his previous life was.. drinking, smoking ,staying out with such friends

he even asks everyone to do so... to leave drinking and non veg.... seriously i am not shakti putra maharaj's disciple. but what he did to my bro... i salute him and i can see the positive energy in him all the time..

so if dhongis be like this... may god give a lot of dhongis to our nation... jai mata ki :)

Boys read my post carefully, i said somewhere in the corner of my heart i feel he might be a thug, well in India and Nepal its very easy for a person to thug anyone in the name of sprituality and i know heaps of example on that, so whats wrong in my queries, didn't swami vivekananda question ramkrishna's proclaim on being an avatar being a sishya, didnt he question ramkrishna's on the initial meetings, honestly if u guys think u are better then swami vivekananda then i shall take my words back else it was a query and i need answers to my queries,

@salil tiwari

u asked on what basis are my words and my answer is "its based on curiosity" and i have every right to be curious on the authencity of paramhans shaktiputra maharaj or adolf hitler or jhansi ki rani or daud ibhrahim and i know he ask people to live a non veg life, lead a satwik life and intoxicant free life, well whats so different in that, dont ur neighbour tell u to do the same, brother is sprituality only about leading a satwik life being a non veg and intoxicant free person. he should be able to lead people to parabrahma parmeshwor and i have all the right in this world to question his ability on doing so, he might do it or not by my queries is valid here and u have no right to say that i shouldnt be doing such queries

@sagunshawan

brother i know what u are talking about and because of him i also started being a nonveg and intoxicant free, kudos to him on that and peace be with him as he is leading a society to a new dimension of new possibilities and may peace be with ur brother as well, its never to late to improve and i wish him best of luck for his future endeavour wid his life but my queries is not that where and how he is leading the society but subtle then that. he proclaims to be the part and parcel of paramhans swami satchidananda and my queris is only based on that. thats all

@skr2kx and pratik and prince

no doubt he has asked people to live such a satwik life and he has challenged so many people who are spritually based and are looting people wid the knowledge of our rishi, munis and i am complete on wid this statement. Yoga are the gift to us by our ancestors and paying a price for this is out of my comfort zone but he also proclaims to make miracles and i dont doubt that but my query is based on whether he can take a group of people and make them reach parabrahma parmeshwara and i also question his authencity on being the avatar os paramhansa swami satchidananda of siddhashram, if he can challenge people on there authencity then why cant i challenge him about his authencity about being the avatar of such a great person.

@salil

if u make the website please msg me, as u know not hw spritually thirsty i am and sorry for using the word 'thug' and i know it hurts but i personally like him heaps as he is trying to lead society in a positive direction and i will visit him someday but can he lead us to the ultimate truth and salil that is exactly my query

@moksha

Dear moksha,

I really liked your curosity and u have full right to verify the authenticity, but dear put some more effort beyond internet.I am an Engineer and leave in Mumbai and borne in MP

I think we are on the same track,for your query "if he can take a group of people and make them reach parabrahma parmeshwara"?

this exactly is the aim of his life.

do you know anything about parabrahma parmeshwara? how he/she looks like, in what from/manifestation, ability etc.....

what he preach is:

mother goddess bhagwati shri durga is nature and creator of whole universe,galaxy and everything we see and human being is the best creation of her.

THE aim of human life is to get moksha ie to be oneness with creator,nature or parabrahma parmeshwara if u mean the same .

but human's selfishness,shortcut to earn money and inclination towards materialistic life, have put humanity what we see today, no one is peaceful and happy irrespective of their finacial condition.

humanity at its worst condition, reason is their ignorance to what out ancestors rishi have tought.

it is natures'(ma Durga) kindness that she always helped human being whenever era phased its worst phase by sending her messenger with noble thought and practices to lead a happy and healthy life.

example is shri RAM, n shri Krishna were the messenger only and in this kaliyug we needed the same and he is none other that AVTAAR whomabout nastredamus has predicted about his qualities n his holy day will be thursday.

he is preparing common people to give them moksha because rich dont have time. Lakhs of common people left their bad habbits intoxication,meat-eating, characterlessnes,immoral acts and are now making the society same, this is called the CHANGE and it is future for sure.

NO body in universe can stop this CHANGE because almighty nature has sent shaktiputra ji only to do this CHANGE,and pathetic condition of all thug, dhongi and corrupt politician will be seen as time passes.

Guest jeet

He is real thug if u talking about two times full food for ppl then I want to tell u that he earn money in name of aarti chalisa he don't pay any income tax to goverment.I know a women who is blackmailed by him she is blackmailed for teenrger girls.

He is a criminal he ran from his villege.if he is a baba then he should leave his family on that day when he was giving gyan as our culture baba shadu should vairagi .no one can great than god .he has many criminal and politician connection now he also want to come into politics.

Any of his follower can tell me why he start his ashram at very very backward place y he not started their ashram in fatehpur ,kanpur , lucknow or any city.

I m telling why he did so bcz shadol is very backward place people from their are illeterate their education level is nearly no level people from shahdol suffering from many problems.this is best enviroment for thug.

If our country goes down then there are two main reason first is babas of our country means blind faith and other one is cyber crime.

He is real thug bcz he has feeling of comparison he every time compare self to others.

In everyones life there are many teachers in school college or in other field but a good techer don't compare his to others teachers remember it.

Can anyone tell me he purchase land for his ashram from goverment or it is like other baba he also do 'kabza' on that place.