IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Danavir Maharaja

Rate this topic

:cool: I didn`t know until you told me the mind has a rectum.

To make myself perfectly clear. To equate Srila Prabhupada with Jesus (and the implied "he died for our sins" and "accept him as your personal Lord and Savior" and "bow before no other man") is to offend Srila Prabhupada and to spit in the face of everything for which he stands.

Srila Prabhupada and Jesus exist in completely different universes (both of which are contained within the Supreme Lord).

We never heard this story from Srila Prabhupada himself, but from the child's mother. What Srila Prabhupada liked was the child's innocent appreciation. He never--and that's never--instructed his disciples to call him "Swami Jesus" or to present him as such.

And the book you refer to is a sort of digest of Satsvarupa Maharaja's Srila Prabhupada Lilamrita. It's a nice book, but it has many inaccuracies.

:cool: I remember I wrote an article in the late 80`s about His Divine Grace that got published in the local daily( Sunstar Daily) in Cebu City, Philippines entitled " The 2nd Coming of Christ." That the people shouldn`t wait for Christ to come back for the 2nd time because he was already here in the name of Abhay Charan de. That he published books like Srimad Bhagavatam in English so we may all be saved. Well, after Ricardo Cardinal Vidal read that story the archbishop had to be rushed to the hospital for a triple heart by-pass surgery. Believe it or not.

offending Lord Jesus as well. Their whole plea, to us, is that we are individuals with RECIPROCAL PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Krsna. By merging them the way you have done is not childlike innocence, it is concoctive and reeks with opposite meanings than those taught by both individual acaryas.

I think it relates because he ended up with the soccer ball that Danavir took from the mouth of the Elephant?

attachment.php?attachmentid=1481&stc=1&d=1195996142

its a miracle. next Ill post angela, the statue in the local park. Ill call her a gopi. Or better yet, say she is mother mary. They do a lot of that in PI, eh?

Prabhus!! Thanks for helping me not to take myself so seriously!

I was crying in the bath as I was meditating on the Bija Mantra (I'm a sahajiya, no doubt). Now I am smiling broadly!

Dayal Nitai!!

its a miracle. next Ill post angela, the statue in the local park. Ill call her a gopi. Or better yet, say she is mother mary. They do a lot of that in PI, eh?

dem tears. Far and few in between, has something to do with flavor. Relish, bro, arrival of next samadhi is uncertain.

Read "lil dhruva". The tears go away, but we can lub dem tears in separation, like lil dhruva,

haribol, mahaksadasa

:cool: We maybe arguing or quarreling on some issues guys but what`s important we managed to exchange our ideas with one another. We may not be physically present to discuss this over a bottle of beer, puffing cigarettes, listening to cool music or watching a dvd movie. What matters is we have associated.

The Mahabharata war wasn't an ordinary war. Once entire Central Asians were ancient Indian people who migrated towards North Star during the great flood, which took place 75,000 years ago, the great Indonesian eruptions. The war was between the entire Central Asian Kurustan people and ancient Indian Padavas and their allies. The person who wrote the Mahabharata war purposely omitted many important facts of the war, perhaps he was unaware in the sense of vast region of entire Central Asia and central europeans region. In other words, the ancient southern Indians wrote almost correct war about Mahabharata war between ancient Indian Pandavas and the Central Asian Kurustan people, as Aryans meaning outsiders to ancient India. In Mahabharata war it was pre-determined to kill the entire adult humans sparing only the children. The Mahabharata war stretched from ancient India through entire Central Asia all the way up to today’s central part of European continent. None Sparred in Central Asian region. Let me look at the Oetzi the Iceman was found near Hauslabjoch in the Oetzal Alps on September 19, 1991, by Helmut and Erika Simon, two vacationing German hikers. At the time of his death, Otzi was a 45-year-old man, approximately 5'3" tall. The Nuclear DNA determined Oetzi put his death at about 3,300 BC, during the Bronze Age. His hands clearly indicated he was involved in a fight earlier in the day and the angle of his fatal wound suggests he was shot from behind and at a low angle, as if ambushed while he tried to climb the mountains. A copper axe with a yew handle, a flint knife, an unfinished longbow made from yew that measured almost 6 feet, with a quiver full of arrows made with viburnum and dogwood shafts and flint heads. At some time during his last day of life, Oetzi was involved in a ferocious battle. Tests on the body revealed a deep wound on Oetzi's right hand and wrist, which, according to the findings, were inflicted, in the last few hours of the iceman's life. These wounds appear to be defensive in nature. Blood and tissue on an arrowhead and axe were determined to be from several other individuals. There is also evidence that Oetzi was holding a knife when he emerged from the melting glacier. This suggests that he might have been attempting to escape just before he was fatally shot with an arrow at an altitude of 10,500 feet. His copper-headed axe and a quiver full of arrows were lying nearby. This is the clear indication that Mahabharata war was took place about 3,300 BC and the Iceman died during the war, which shows all the indication of wounds of Iceman’s body.

melvin? Is that you?

The Mahabharata war wasn't an ordinary war. Once entire Central Asians were ancient Indian people who migrated towards North Star during the great flood, which took place 75,000 years ago, the great Indonesian eruptions. The war was between the entire Central Asian Kurustan people and ancient Indian Padavas and their allies. The person who wrote the Mahabharata war purposely omitted many important facts of the war, perhaps he was unaware in the sense of vast region of entire Central Asia and central europeans region. In other words, the ancient southern Indians wrote almost correct war about Mahabharata war between ancient Indian Pandavas and the Central Asian Kurustan people, as Aryans meaning outsiders to ancient India. In Mahabharata war it was pre-determined to kill the entire adult humans sparing only the children. The Mahabharata war stretched from ancient India through entire Central Asia all the way up to today’s central part of European continent. None Sparred in Central Asian region. Let me look at the Oetzi the Iceman was found near Hauslabjoch in the Oetzal Alps on September 19, 1991, by Helmut and Erika Simon, two vacationing German hikers. At the time of his death, Otzi was a 45-year-old man, approximately 5'3" tall. The Nuclear DNA determined Oetzi put his death at about 3,300 BC, during the Bronze Age. His hands clearly indicated he was involved in a fight earlier in the day and the angle of his fatal wound suggests he was shot from behind and at a low angle, as if ambushed while he tried to climb the mountains. A copper axe with a yew handle, a flint knife, an unfinished longbow made from yew that measured almost 6 feet, with a quiver full of arrows made with viburnum and dogwood shafts and flint heads. At some time during his last day of life, Oetzi was involved in a ferocious battle. Tests on the body revealed a deep wound on Oetzi's right hand and wrist, which, according to the findings, were inflicted, in the last few hours of the iceman's life. These wounds appear to be defensive in nature. Blood and tissue on an arrowhead and axe were determined to be from several other individuals. There is also evidence that Oetzi was holding a knife when he emerged from the melting glacier. This suggests that he might have been attempting to escape just before he was fatally shot with an arrow at an altitude of 10,500 feet. His copper-headed axe and a quiver full of arrows were lying nearby. This is the clear indication that Mahabharata war was took place about 3,300 BC and the Iceman died during the war, which shows all the indication of wounds of Iceman’s body.

Sanatan,

You are projecting anger upon the forum members.:D

Calm down.... breath deeply and project humbleness and kindness,

Good advice, GV...I've stayed away for a week, had a nice Thanksgiving, and am now a kinder, gentler person. :)

Please accept my apologies for the karmi, etc, comment.

It's the nitpicking that gets me frustrated.

I tend to be somewhat gregarious, and conversationally will ask both devotee and non-devotee about their life in general or will comment appreciatively upon a devotee's pre-devotional accomplishments, if it seems comfortable and appropriate to do so...if someone comes back with a highhanded reply about "not commenting on a devotee's previous life" I tend to get miffed. I'm doing some projecting here as well...I expect others to respond as I would toward similar comments directed to me.

In a sense, a devotee's previous life does matter. I don't think anyone who was a drug dealer has any business in the position of guru. That's for the next life...they're still doing penance in this one.