IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
zhenzhen

cheap nike jordan shoes

Rate this topic

welcome to our website:a-ok-nike.com

We supply all kinds of stock brand name sports shoes,Here are brief introduction of our company:

Jordan Shoes 1-22

Air force one (AF1)Dunks Air force two (AF2) air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 2004 air max 2005

air max TN Shoes TL/TL2/TL3 Shoes monster Shoes turbo Shoes VCIII Shoes R4/R5 Shoes NZ Timberlands polo predator bape

lacoste burberry tuscano andrea redmonkey LV etc.

We supply all kinds of stock brand name sports shoes,Here are brief introduction of our company:

Jordan Shoes 1-22

Air force one (AF1)Dunks Air force two (AF2) air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 2004 air max 2005

air max TN Shoes TL/TL2/TL3 Shoes monster Shoes turbo Shoes VCIII Shoes R4/R5 Shoes NZ Timberlands polo predator bape

Which shoes are tested to be ok for harinam sankirtan?

Which shoes are tested to be ok for harinam sankirtan?

And which shoes contain no animal products (which is not to say that I never wear leather, but it's good to know)?

Which shoes will let me slam dunk like Michael Jordan, and which shoes will let me quote shastra like Srila Prabhupada?

Or was he yet another blue-suede-shoe-wearing-hound-dog-crying-all-the-time-in-Heartbreak-Hotel?

Bite your tongue whippersnapper. Young Elvis was a demigod no doubt. But his demigodness seems to have run out in the later years.

Of course, with all the bad news about China these days, I have to ask:

Have these shoes been tainted with melanine or any other toxic substances?

Are these shoes painted with lead-based paint?

Do these shoes contain any small magnets upon which children might choke?

Are these shoes made by slave-labor?

Jordan Shoes 1-22

His old stuff wa junk, and his new stuff was junk, but i liked "in the ghetto". "The latest flame" was good, too.

I know it august and all, but there were others much more dynamic, like gene pitney. Talk about dramatic vocaLS. Orbison, too.

"And the point of a gun was the only law that mad mahax understood, when the final showdown came to pass, he was mighty good."

Elvis had the right idea bout eatin, though. If only he had heard about northridge wheat berry bread, he would have foregone white bread and deep frying, and just had raw peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and slosh them down with lemonaide.

He was too close to J E Hoover for me to give him any praise at all. They were sweet on each other.

You can do anything, but lay offa my blue suede shoes. My theme.

<center>Syama.jpg

Blue. Blue. Blue suede shoes. Blue, blue. Blue suede shoes.</center></center>

We are allowed one disagreement every five years. So dem shoes are cool.

BTW, didja know that the great folk singer Hoyt Axton's mother, wrote the lyrics to elvis greatest hit, heartbreak hotel. Now that Im thinkin of him, I take it back, he had some fine ditties.

"Im feelin so lonely I could die"

Im just sad cause brother gene never gets the recognition. Its half heaven, half heartache everytime we all discuss the oldie singers. ya know, And so I cry a little bit (to be in love), Oh I die a little bit (to be in love), Day and night, night and day It hurts to be in love this way.

All glories to elvis and gHaris blue suade shoes (Xena too).

Hare Krsna

You know, this thread (and it's title) seems like the perfect place to unleash my second-to-latest set of lyrics on the world:

LCD

by MM

copyright 2007

I turn on my TV

And what do I see

128 channels of

LCD

A quick look into

Your junk-filled refrigerator

Reveals you're a member

Of the lowest common denominator

Save Kalifornia

From the Governator

Make him president

Least common denominator

What about me

Am I a smooth operator (smooth operator)

Or am I too

Least common denominator

Alligator

Hope takes us higher

Than transcendence

To full dependence

Upon the Sweet Will

Of the Highest

Ya had to a been there.

Now your mom and pitney. Ask her if she remembers him from new dwaraka. I met him there at a sunday feast in the late sissies, early seventies. Very quiet person, sitting by himself. I think I was the only one who spoke with him, and was quite taken when he told me who he was. Just passin thru just passin time? Id be interested to know if your mom knew him from new dwaraka. (just to prove to myself I wasnt hallucinating, as I did quite often in those daze).

ricky nelson, not ricky martin.

yo old bro, mahak Gotta good old dude quip. Two old dudes talkin. Ones a bush-head, the other is a leftie way left of mao and castro. But they are both old.

Our ideas are not valid, neither side. But our ideas are ours. That is the validation. That is the substance of our being.

haribol

Now your mom and pitney. Ask her if she remembers him from new dwaraka.

I just spoke to Mom.

During her college years (pre-initiation--we're talking late 60's), she dated a man named Larry who was best friends with David Geffen (Larry and David had gotten their start together in the mail room of William Morris).

Gene Pitney was one of Larry's clients. My Mom and Larry turned David Geffen on to pot for the first time in Larry's condo.

She also once lent her bathing suit to Cher becaus Cher didn't have one.

Mom was quite the looker back in the day (well, she's still beautiful in a grandmotherly sort of way). She also had quite the bubbly personality.

So, I don't think she knew him from New Dwaraka. During the New Dwaraka years, though, Mom *did* get invited to travel to India with Alice Coltrane (Swami Turiyasangitananda). She accepted (and I had to listen to tapes of my Mom reading Krishna Book at bed-time for a few weeks).

Ah, it's fun to name-drop sometimes (though, I've just about exhausted my supply of names to drop :).

No way. He was a Memphis man.

Well, I don't know Elvis-katha so well, but I *do* know for a fact that when the Beatles visited Elvis, Elvis was living in Beverly Hills or Bel Aire (along with a large entourage of "friends").

He was sitting on a couch watching TV and playing the bass when the Fab Four arrived.

I believe he left his body in California, but I'm not sure.

People live in many places but what influence made the man is what I am meaning.

In any case he ended up a poster child showing how wordly wealth & fame fail to satisfy the self.

I just spoke to Mom.

During her college years (pre-initiation--we're talking late 60's), she dated a man named Larry who was best friends with David Geffen (Larry and David had gotten their start together in the mail room of William Morris).

Gene Pitney was one of Larry's clients. My Mom and Larry turned David Geffen on to pot for the first time in Larry's condo.

She also once lent her bathing suit to Cher becaus Cher didn't have one.

Mom was quite the looker back in the day (well, she's still beautiful in a grandmotherly sort of way). She also had quite the bubbly personality.

So, I don't think she knew him from New Dwaraka. During the New Dwaraka years, though, Mom *did* get invited to travel to India with Alice Coltrane (Swami Turiyasangitananda). She accepted (and I had to listen to tapes of my Mom reading Krishna Book at bed-time for a few weeks).

Ah, it's fun to name-drop sometimes (though, I've just about exhausted my supply of names to drop :).

I love yer name droppin. Alice Coltrane was (is) awesome. Saw her at SF rathayatra in 77. yo mama sounds nice, a typical wonderful beautiful sister. And Im still the only one who remembers gene pitney at new dwaraka. Maybe the devotees werent sitting with him cause I was. In those days, I reeked with hash oil so bad that devotees broke the regs just getting near me.

I heard some elvis last night, and remembered his actual greatness. Some say he stole from the blacks, but many from jackie wilson to michael jackson modeled their fabulous showmanship after and in emulation of elvis.

The beatles were so entranced by elvis that when they met him, they were like those who saw the beatles, in a fan-trance, mouths agape. Elvis broke their awe by causually saying, "Cmon in boys, have a seat."

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa