Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

free astro consultation

Rate this topic

My Son : Prabhjeet Singh

Dob : 16th May 1995

Time : 06.30 Am

Place : Delhi

He Is 13+ Now. Of Late I Have Noted A Change In Him. His Sincerity Is Decreasing. I Am Upset About Him As His Behaviour Is Chagning In School. He Is Not Attentive. Last Year He Was A Very Good Student (80-90% Marks). This Session He Failed In 3 Subjects. He Signed His Report Card Himself And Deposited In School Which We Came To Know Of Later. We Were In The Meantime Repeatedly Asking Him For His Report Card. This Is Happending Inspite Of Our Full Involvement In His Studies And In General. But Some How I Am Scared He Is Going Off The Route. This Is Not Just Because Of A Growing Up Phase.

Please Help Me.

Regards,

Gagan

(self)

Name : Gagan Deep Kaur

Date Of Birth : 16th April 1967

Place Of Birth : Jamnagar

Time Of Birth : 01 Pm (afternoon)

(husband)

Name : Jasbir Singh

Date Of Birth : 16th August 1963

Place Of Birth : New Delhi

Time Of Birth : 04 Am

(daughter)

Name : Ravleen Kaur

Date Of Birth : 17th May 1997

Time Of Birth : 06.50 Am

(son)

Name : Prabhjeet Singh

Date Of Birth : 16th May 1995

Time Of Birth : 06.30 Am

We Are A Family.

Is It Possible To Have Predictions And Readings For Individuals Separately.

We Would Also Like To Have Effect Of Each Kundali On The Other Kundli And Remedies For Any Ill Effects.

Regards,

Gagan

this is uday kumar

full name vnv udaya kumar

dob 25th may 1980

place eluru west godavari district andhrapradesh

3.33 am sunday

kanya rasi hastha 2nd padam

Latitude: 016:42:N / Longitude: 081:06:E

i was told rahu is nt gud he i in 5 th position so i need to do naga pratishta

i did last month

now the major concern is my marriage

i love a girl she loves me

her parents said no to our love

so we are planning for a register marriage in the 1st week of oct

my 1st question will this work

how it will be

my 2nd question

i was told that there is a threat for my life by oct 1 week

can some one luk into my kundali and plz let me know

i am an astrologer

i will give free astrological consultation

give your birth details

My name is Gobinder,i was born at Ludhiana on oct 2,1966 at 9:55PM,i am settled in Las vegas Nevada.I am having a hard time with taking care of business,i work very hard but no progress happens,people either leave me for no reasons or i get useless people,lot of health concerns about wife and daughter,useless for parents and sister.Pray a lot but no sucess there either,problems with taxes,authority,trouble paying employees,buried in loans.How can you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week and make no progress,no jyotish quality stone,yantra,mantra,prayers,mantras,Rudrakshas have worked,How is this possible as i havent hurt anyone in this life,how can i be blamed for money inappropriation,how come money doesnt flows?

My name is Gobinder,i was born at Ludhiana on oct 2,1966 at 9:55PM,i am settled in Las vegas Nevada.I am having a hard time with taking care of business,i work very hard but no progress happens,people either leave me for no reasons or i get useless people,lot of health concerns about wife and daughter,useless for parents and sister.Pray a lot but no sucess there either,problems with taxes,authority,trouble paying employees,buried in loans.How can you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week and make no progress,no jyotish quality stone,yantra,mantra,prayers,mantras,Rudrakshas have worked,How is this possible as i havent hurt anyone in this life,how can i be blamed for money inappropriation,how come money doesnt flows?

Since when (month-year) you are facing troubles in profession/finance, health troubles to family and debt problems - respond specifically.

What remedial measures and Gems you have tried and when?

What gems are you wearing at present?

Dear Guruji,

Basically I am having Kalasarpa Dosha in my horoscope. When ever we are trying to fix alliance it’s getting drop in the final moment. In 2006 I got engaged as well get droped by the girl side.

Name: Ram

DOB: 23-8-1976

Time: 00.20am

Place: Thiruvarur (TN,India)

Lat: 79:43 E

Lon: 10.48 N

Just I want to know about why these thinks are happening. Either it’s because of Kalasarpa Dosha or as per my horoscope having fourth place sun sitting along with venus.

I already did pariharam for Kalasarbha Dosha in Kalahastri, Sripampuram and Srivanchiyam and Rameswaram.

Also we perform Tila homam (for Pitru shanthi) in rameswaram on a good day suggested by good astrologer.

Please let me know what else I have to do to get remedy from this

Either shall we proceed seeking alliance after Guru transects (9<SUP>th</SUP> Dec 2008). Please advice me on this.

Regards

Ram

Hello Sir

Please help me out in understanding my future. I've applied for visa this year and could you please let me know whether I would get it or not? Are there chances of me flying to abroad in 2008. I'm facing huge issues in my professional life as i've lost my jobs. Please suggest me when my professional and personal life will become stable. How would be my married life and would I get a nice wife? Also can you please suggest me the best gemstone and other remedies. My birth details are mentioned as below:

P.O.B: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.

D.O.B: 12th May 1982

T.O.B: 08:12:00 AM IST

Sex: Male

Current Location: Hyderabad, India

Profession: Unemployed

Family: MOM n DAD, One Elder Sis

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Mappyin

Please can I get some advice from you. I have been advised to get a yellow sapphire but before spending a small fortune would greatly appreciate a second opinion

Female, 9 July 1973, 3:00am, Nairobi, Kenya

Dear Sir,

Please go through my details and provide me answers for following questions.

1) Date, place, time of birth -

26/05/1982, 03:29 PM, Bhusawal (Maharashtra)

2) Gender, current location -

Male(Unmarried), Currently in Pune

3) Profession -

Electronics engineer working in Software field

4) family details -

Sister is older than me and she is married. Father has retired &

Mother works.

5) Questions -

1. Do I have Pitra Dosh?

2. How much will I live?

3. Am I prone to divorce?

4. Is there something wrong about my nature like I am short

tempered and I am a manipulative person?

5. Do I have Mangalik Dosh? If yes, then is it Saumya or Tivra?

Kindly respond to all my questions because I am facing problem in marriage front from bridegroom's side.

Regards.

Hi,

If you have fever you can take medicine and get cured in a couple of days. But there are certain fevers for which medicine needs to be taken for a long time, Or even life long.

Likewise is pariharam. What many astrologers tell you is that if you do pariharam at this temple your problem will be solved. but for many persons they do not say the severity of the dosha, Hence every friday do some milk abishekam to the snake deity found under the peepal tree. Chances are there that your dosha may be passed on to your children

take care :deal:

dear sir,

d.o.b 25/11/98,born in chennai,tamilnadu at 9.34am. could you please help me and tell me how her rahudasa will be(starting in 2011) for the education and other aspects of life....please

i am an astrologer

give your birth details

I have tried everything ,recently i am wearing emarald,in the past i have tried blue sapphire,diamond and opal.I have tried to pray to Gomed and used Numerical rahu yantra.

Recently i am doing navagraha mantras,Lord narasimha kavacham,Hanuman chalisa,1st chapter of Durga saptashati annapurna stotram and kaal bhairav ashtakam.I don't know what else to do.Thanks Gobinder

Hi,

My DOB : 22 oct 1980 , unknown time,vadodara,gujarat

husband DOb : 15 may 1979, unknown time, vadodara,gujarat

marriage jan 2005. both working in oil industry, canada

two sibling , sister married,vadodara and brtoher - unmarried, vadodara

mother and father living in vadodara

father : govt. employee

I would like to know when We have kid as we are trying so long and worried abt it.

pls light on our future too.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Pls tell me when i will get married?

My Date of Birth : 14-9-1978

Time of Birth: 1:00 AM

Place of Birth: Khammam, Andhra Pradesh India

Please let me know iam makara rasi also undergoing Astam Shani untill sep- 09

Please tell me when i will get married?

HI,

Please suggest whether the marriage is compatible for the people with below details:

Female :

DOB: 04 March, 1984. Time 18:18, Place: Ananthapur, India

Male :

DOB: 22 Nov, 1983. Time 11:00, Place: Chirala, India

Also, Please suggest, what are comprises to face if united ?

Thanks in advance

D.O.B. 26/11/1968

Place Ambah, Distt. Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India

Time 4:49PM

which are the planats affecting my business or financial position.

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about my progeny.

My birth details are:

august 17th 1981 at 17:09 PM

birth place: warangal, Andhra pradesh,India.

My husbands details are:

december 15 1977 at 11:05 to 11:20 AM

birthplace: secunderabad, Andhra pradesh, India.

i am an astrologer

give your birth details

Name GC,born oct 2 1966 at 9;55 pm at ludhiana india now working at las vegas nevada.I hve 3 kids and i am in medical field,having a lot of financial and legal difficulties.Please advice.

Dear Sir,

I need your help to find issues in my hororscope matching.

Groom details: thulasi , 08 Aug 1981 , 7:14 PM,Vishaka Natchatra, viruchuga rasi , Place:south india -Tamil Nadu-Katpadi

Bride details:Asha, 2- Aug 1987, 10:40 PM, Mithunam rasi ,Punarvasu Natchatra, Place:Andhra Pradesh-chittoor

Pls match our horoscope and give details , we loved each other but issues from elders due to Rajju porutham

I found there are two rules applied to match rajju porutham

first rule: consider as arope and divide by three columns , here i am at 16 and bride @7 . here we are in different lines and no issues

etc......

Second rule: Divide to five body parts , head , neck,stomach,things and foot , by considering this we are falling under stomach .

even there is some other considerations neglect this rajju dosham like rasiyadpathi,dina and etc..

Pls help me to find which rule is considerable and if there is any remedies to stop this dosham effect.

Thanks in advance

HI please tell me When i will get married? iam in asthama sani phase now? Please tell me when i will get married?

Place of birth: Khammam, Andhra Pradesh

Time of Birth: 1:00 Am

14-9-1978

i am an astrologer

give your birth details

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha

My name is Joy Mukherjee, male, born on 20/04/1979 at 10:10 pm at Ghatsila, Jharkhand, India. Currently I am working in a Bank in the Gulf. I am facing stiff resistance and problems in my profession and Job. I have been told to wear a yellow sapphire as because per my chart, my Jupiter Mahadasha is on, which I have already bought.

Kindly suggest which is a good day to wear the Yellow Sapphire in October 2008. Pls also suggest when do I see a smooth flow in my professional life. I am also not married. Pls advice when do I get married. I am highly worried with my professional life. Pls advice if i will get a good opportunity soon and how long will I be woking with my current organization and if I will go back to India and when?

thank you for your much appreciated help

<!-- / message -->