IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Free consultation

Rate this topic

namaste guruji's,

i was dating the man whom i love so dearly for over a year now. he would always argue with me because i didnt tell my parents about him. we both talked about getting married and everything and just recently on may 25th he said he doesnt want to be with me anymore after i already told my parents about him and my parents telling all of my relatives about him. since that day i havent been myself. i have been very ill and depressed. i just feel like nothing is working for me. life just isnt the same anymore and i have been ignoring everyone because i dont feel like telling everyone of whats going on. can someone please help me out?

my info

d.o.b: july 13, 1983

time: 7am

place:borsad, india

his info

d.o.b:february 16, 1981

time: not sure

place: orlando, fl

educational background: student ( biomedical engineer)

family: father- owns business

mother- works with father

sister(older)- married

brother(younger)- works with father and mother

date of events?- what do u mean by this question? there has been a lot going on so im not sure. but if in case you are asking about this most recent event im seeking help for then that would be may 25th 2008.

thank you;

mooni

Namaste Sir,

my name is mani shankar ,

DATE OF BIRTH : 23-02-1985

PLACE OF BIRTH :VISHAKAPATNAM

TIME OF BIRTH :16:11:00

I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF MY LIFE

REGARDING MONEY,PROFESSION,HOUSE AND MANY MORE

PLEAZE GIVE THE DETAILS OF MY YOGAS , GOOD PERIOD'S AND

BAD PERIOD'S IN LIFE....

Namaste Sir,

MY NAME IS MANI SHANKAR,

DATE OF BIRTH : 23-02-1985

PLACE OF BIRTH : VISHAKAPATNAM

TIME OF BIRTH : 16:11:00

I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF MY LIFE

REGARDING MONEY,PROFESSION,HOUSE AND MANY MORE

PLEAZE GIVE THE DETAILS OF MY YOGAS , GOOD PERIOD'S AND

BAD PERIOD'S IN LIFE....

THANKING YOU,

MANI SHANKAR.

respected guruji

pls find my details below:

date of birth -25-07-78

place of birth -simla H.P India

Time of birth -00hrs,22mins.

sex -female

edu background-MBA

Present status-unemployeed,(quit my job as a lecturer in jan2007 due to work related problems)

date of events-married on30 jan 2005

miscarriage-sep oct 2007

left my job-Jan 2008

family background-father-retd.service

mother-house wife

two younger sisters

My query: since i have last left my job as a lecturer in jan 2007 i have not been able to start a business in medical transcription as planned. nor have i been able to get a job.i want to change my field of working.pls advice me on my career as i am anxious.Also i have conceived a pregnancy this month pls guide me on this as well as i had already had a miscarriage in the past.

Dear Sir / madam,

I have furnished my info below.

> TIME OF BIRTH : 02.59 PM

> DATE OF BIRTH : 12-SEP-1978

> PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.: LUCKNOW/UTTAR PRADESH/INDIA

> SEX : Male

>

> Your current status : BUSINESS

> Educational background : GRADUATE

> Work Industry and current salary.: MANAGER and 15000

>

> Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

Good :- My sisters marriage in 2006

Bad :- Want to marry my lady love and things are not working good.

> Family background

> Father : Business

> Mother : house wive

Sister : Younger ( married )

>

> The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

> accuracy.

Problem :

I have going around with a female since last 2 years. Things were moving good and unfortunately her father refused for marriage and had even stopped all means of being in touch with her. Now coz of family pressure she herself is trying to avoid my calls. This is really putting me in pressure. I really want to marry that lady.

Her details are :-

Sonia Mehra

13-sep-1986

9.26 AM

Delhi

I just want to know that are there any chances of her coming back in my life. I had asked many astrologers about the same and everyone had given me positive signs. But things are not good since last 12 days.

Please help me as i had really worked very hard for this relation and want to settle down with her soon.

Thanks,

My Email :- kabir.rocks78@gmail.com

Dear Arjun123,

As you are running mercury/venus from 19/2/2007 till 5/12/200 and mercury being in the 12th house in Dasamsa might posed problem now.Saturn transit 12th moon ( my opinion) might be ushering you to better height. From my observation, with your wife or in-law side aide, you might start a business.

You should chant chant " Om Sukraya Namaha" & "Om Budaya Namaya" 108 times each every day till you decides to stop.

It is shown, you might get married more than once.

You can some share important events with me as what ever we do here is a part of learning through sharing.

Best of luck.

Bhaaskaran

Guru Ji,

Namaste

Please see this amazing case:

T.o.b: 8:30 am

DOB: 29 Jan 1972 (Saturday)

POB: DHANBAD (Jharkhand/Bihar) india

Sex: male

Occupation: School Teacher JOB (Private) and Part Time Lecturer (Govt. Polytechnic, Govt. of Jharkhand) - Doing 2 jobs simulteneouly. Both these jobs are near my permanent house.

Educational background

BCA , BA (pass Course)- Double graduate

MCA(master in computer application)

Salary 15000 pm

Major event:

Good:--

1. Passed my BCA(correspondance:IGNOU) and BA (Regular)in Sept. 2003 and MCA in Sept 2005 from IGNOU

2. Got married in June 2005, Son in June 2006

3. Got Part Time Lecturer job in Aug, 2007 (very easy job)

BAD:-

1. Had a gap of 5(FIVE) years in my education from May 1989 to May 1994.

2. Dropped out of University course (Very Good institute and course) after struggling for ANOTHER 5 years, (June 1994 To DEc 1998); so total of 10(ten) yrs of gap in my education.

3. Had a very bad leg accident in 1992 and my papa got a govt case on him this yr in may(1992).

*Father :Govt servcie retired in 2001

*mother: house wife

*Sister: 2.5 yrs younger, married , MCA and is house wife; her husband is well placed in govt. job.

*brother: 8 yrs. Younger (BE mechanical)in MNC service drawing 50,000 per month. got married this month only in high voltage drama against my will (all other family members were in favour)!!!

My question is about my career life is that though I'm comfortable at this time, should i switch to software field in Bangalore or should I continue with my present job.

Thanks for what you can do....

<!-- / message -->

Dear all,:)

I am a beginner I have just started to learn astrology. Mainly through books and a small self-study course.

These are my friends details. She is 38 yrs old. and at present very sick. she wants to know how she can become completely ok.

I see a shrapit yog... Pitru dosha

but anyone of you see anything else that i am missing kindly guide me.

I need to help her.

Name: Mrs. Aanvi

Lagna: Libra

Rashi: Gemini

1st house: Mars

2nd house: -----------

3rd house: Sun

4th house: Mercury

5th house: Venus

6th house: Saturn & Rahu

7th house:-------------

8th house: ------------

9th house: Moon

10th house: -----------

11th house: -----------

12th house: Jupiter & Ketu

Dear Sir,

Please find the following information.

TIME OF BIRTH : 07:05 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 17-Sep-1976

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : Salem, Tamilnadu, India

SEX : Male

Your current status : Employee

Educational background : MCA

Work Industry and current salary.: Software and 55000

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

April 2001 - MCA

Aug 2005 - Secured job in Oracle

Family background

Father : Retirted worker

Mother : house wive now

Brothers : 3 Elders and 1 Younger

My question is about my marriage getting delayed and i don't know the reason.

so could you please let me know about my marriage life.

TIME OF BIRTH-19.00.00 pm

DATE OF BIRTH-17-may-1984

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.-bhopal/madhya pradesh/india

SEX-male

Your current status : Studying / Service / Business-searching for job/student

Educational background- graduate

Work Industry and current salary.- nil

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

on 22nd-march-08 ma beloved broke up wid me

23-march-22 august in deep depression

Family background-

Father : job/bank officer

Mother : house wive /teacher in govt. school

Sisters : elders \ bank officer

The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

accuracy.

my question :-

gurudev

i love a girl whose

dob is 21june1984,time-13.55 pm,place of birth - jabalpur /Madhya Pradesh. india

she left me on 22nd march this year with some family problem :crying2::crying2:

is thr any way so tht i can get her back n wats our future will we get marry or ths is th end ?????

m confused . help me out gurudev

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

guruji

am indra from banglore, my doubt is -----

ruling planet of scorpio moon sign is mangala

ruling planet of star jyesta is budha

both being opposites what will be the effect to persons born with such combination..

looking forward to ur reply

thank u

with regards...

I have Taurus Lagna. Lagna lord venus is exalted in 11th house, Mercury (lord of 2nd and 5th) is in 10th house with ketu. Saturn (Lord of 9th and 10th, yogakaraka for taurus ascendant) is in 5th house-virgo. So, there is a parivartan between 5th lord mercury and 10th lord saturn. What will be the results. I am going through Saturn Mahadasha and Mercury antardasha and facing a tough time with my family members facing many problems.

I have moon in Libra (6th house). This makes saturn yogakarak in my lagna chart and rashi chart. Still, Saturn Mahadasha is being very troublesome, can you please tell me why is it so?

Chart Details: Female, unmarried,

Taurus Lagna; rahu, jupiter and mars in 4th house (leo); Saturn in 5th house(virgo); Moon in 6th(libra); sun in 9th(capricorn); mercury with ketu in 10th (Aquarius) ; Venus exalted in 11th (Pisces)......running dasha Saturn and subdasha mercury

Dear Sir,

Pl give me an advice on following data.

TIME OF BIRTH : 08:26 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 14 November 1973

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Warangal, Andhrapradesh,India

SEX : Male

Your current status :state government Service

Educational background : ME (CIVIL)(Geotechnical engineering)

Work Industry and current salary: Govt Engineer and Rs 20000

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember :

marriage date 12-03-2000 first child - Female D.O.B 13-05-2002

. Place of Birth :Warangal, Andhrapradesh,India. Time of Birh : 10-17AM

Family background

Father : Rtd Head Master

Mother : house wife

Brothers : elder

Date of Birth : 20 July1967 working in India as american consultant civil engineer

Place of Birth : Warangal, Andhrapradesh,India time : 08.30 Pm

Sisters : no sisters

Please advise whether I have any good oppurtunity in Private sector if so when and is it by resign to government service or on leave

Period from mid May 2008 to March 2011 is not much favorable for professional and financial matters; and, therefore, resigning from Govt. Service during this period may not be suitable. This period may cause obstruction in smooth operation.

Period from Oct 2013 onwards denotes positive changes in professional matters and may like to award you with some good opportunities in Private Sector.

Hi ,

My date of birth is 15-12-1983

time:5:15 AM

place - Phullpur/allahabad - 82,05' east and 25,33N

Please advice on what all stones to wear and whether I will be successful or not

Namaskar Guruji,

These are my husbands birth details. Kindly help as he works very hard but doesn't get results as expected.

Name: Hari

Birth 22 - OCT - 1976

Birth Time: 19:45

Birth Place: New Delhi - India

Kindly advice?

Thank you.

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DDELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

<!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade -->........ type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1111921", true); .........>

Payal

put up specific querry and also the source of your birth details.

In another message, you have given some different birth details.

Namaste Gurujee,

I have posted my fiancee' s birth details in this post . He has been asked to do puja at triumbaketswar , nasik for naag dosh . I wanted to know if he needs to wear stones . because his luck neverfavours him . your advice would be very helpful.

Namaskar Guruji,

These are my husbands birth details. Kindly help as he works very hard but doesn't get results as expected.

Name: Hari

Birth 22 - OCT - 1976

Birth Time: 19:45

Birth Place: New Delhi - India

Kindly advice?

Thank you.

Time is less favorable (not unfavorable) till nOV 2015.

Wear Emerald (weight 5 carats around) in left hand little finger in Gold.

Your husband should Establish a Tulsi Plant at home and take care of it.

The chart also denotes problems in marital life due to health and arguments. Watering of Peepal Tree on Thursdays will help.

Namaste Gurujee,

I have posted my fiancee' s birth details in this post . He has been asked to do puja at triumbaketswar , nasik for naag dosh . I wanted to know if he needs to wear stones . because his luck neverfavours him . your advice would be very helpful.

Period from mid Jan 2012 to mid March 2017 is likely to be exceptionally favorble for professional and financial matters. For present problems following remedies are likely to help.

Light a lamp (Diya) of Chameli Oil twice a day (morning and evening) at home's Puja Place. (more important)

Wear Aquamarine (weight 5 carats around) in right hand middle finger on Friday. (optional)

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DDELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

<!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade -->........ type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1111921", true); .........>

From April 2010 onwards only you may get some favorable and fruitful results; till then you have to accept and adjust yourself as per the circumstances. However, you can try following simple remedies which have been observed to be providing ample amount of relief in similar cases.

1. Establish lamp of Mustard Oil (Sarso Tel ka Diya) in the eastern Direction of your home for at least one Week starting from Saturday. The lamp should remain lightened round the clock.
  2. Light Camphor (kapoor) twice a day (morning and evening) at the same place where Mustard Oil Lamp is established for one week.
  3. Wear Ruby weight 5 carats in right hand ring finger. Avoid using any other gem along with Ruby.
  4. If possible, visit Vaishno Devi Temple at the earliest.

From April 2010 onwards only you may get some favorable and fruitful results; till then you have to accept and adjust yourself as per the circumstances. However, you can try following simple remedies which have been observed to be providing ample amount of relief in similar cases.

1. Establish lamp of Mustard Oil (Sarso Tel ka Diya) in the eastern Direction of your home for at least one Week starting from Saturday. The lamp should remain lightened round the clock.
  2. Light Camphor (kapoor) twice a day (morning and evening) at the same place where Mustard Oil Lamp is established for one week.
  3. Wear Ruby weight 5 carats in right hand ring finger. Avoid using any other gem along with Ruby.
  4. If possible, visit Vaishno Devi Temple at the earliest.

jai mata ki,

sir thanks for reply.....sir i need some more help as i already wear ruby and monga.and i visited shri mata vaishno devi 6-8 times in last 2 years(mata ki kirpa se).

sir some one say after this 9th sep.2008 may time changed.

some one say i have to go jail and escaped from home.

some one say u need to wear gumad along this.

some say do Surya puja.....some say do Shani jaap and mahamirtyunjy jaap.

some one say do mangal jaap and maa baglamuki jaap.

what i do.?

in my life i ever get good days....money and shanti,proud.

what uppay and puja i need to do.i try to go and take ashirwaad of mata jawla devi.

three any black magic and pitar dosh or any other problem.....me and my family need help.

jai mata ki,

sir thanks for reply.....sir i need some more help as i already wear ruby and monga.and i visited shri mata vaishno devi 6-8 times in last 2 years(mata ki kirpa se).

You need more alertness. Read carefully, I have specifically mentioned that Ruby is to be worn alone and not with any other Gem. Even then, you submitted that you are already wearing Ruby and Moonga.

Visiting Vaishno Devi is highly favorable and you may like to continue it.

sir some one say after this 9th sep.2008 may time changed.

some one say i have to go jail and escaped from home.

some one say u need to wear gumad along this.

some say do Surya puja.....some say do Shani jaap and mahamirtyunjy jaap.

some one say do mangal jaap and maa baglamuki jaap.

I do not give any comments on the understanding of other learned astrologers; therefore, no comments.

By the way, have you tried performing any of the remedies suggested by other learned astrologers..!!!

what i do.?

Remedies have already been suggested.

in my life i ever get good days....money and shanti,proud.

This thing has also been specifically cleared in my previous message.

what uppay and puja i need to do.i try to go and take ashirwaad of mata jawla devi.

three any black magic and pitar dosh or any other problem.....me and my family need help.

jai mata ki,

sir thanks for reply....sir please tell me some things.

1.should i drop monga and shani iron ring.(some one say magal is my rashi swani and u need monga and i have shani maha dasha for 19 years 2000-2019)

2.for "Establish lamp of Mustard Oil" can i do this thing in my mandir because i can't do it any other place.while this diya i need to do any puja for one week.

3.for legal case sir,the cases just started i think in near future more and more cases will come against me and my brothers.