IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kal bhairav and Bhairo

Rate this topic

:D ammmm sorry guest and members :o ........i had no idea one single message appeared :idea: so many times....................

do take care now and be kind and good to alll......

sita rama...........

Hi Innocent,

Yeah, thanks for the words and I feel it's my duty to share the things I perceived through ...

I went through almost everything but with prevailing uneasiness deep within me and was never satisfied, was not with peace of mind but now I am.

Well, after wandering like vagabond for some years, I came to realize that I am here not to follow all the misconceptions...

hope we'll be sharing things like this always...

regards

Hey Bhairo Child,

It's wrong. Totally wrong. Your baba, I dunno about him but could be a kinda fake. Well, can he manifest the Bhairava to you??? Ask him. The world is filled with so many Babas, Gurus and Bhagavans who love making the crowd go crazy behind them but talking about knowledge, they are not more than the Beggars.

Yes, I agree that Bhairava Pujaris do the things as you told, eat meat, drink alchohol, go to women...etc... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...but we gotta fathom their depth, but how??? We can't getto know anyones' reality untill and unless we don't rise up to Sadhanas. You, Mr. Bhairava Child, You...can be more powerful and more knowledgeable than the Baba of yours but you gotta dare to indulge yourself in sadhanas.

regards

Oh my goodness. I have only one question, do you go to temple to gossip or to pray? There are so many things going on in the world around us and you will concentrate on other people stories, about who says what and where and how?

Shame on you all!

Just go to temple and pray..

If other peoples business bothers you so much, you can pray at home at your own altar and achieve enlightenment.

whats so hard about that? Now everyone is making up nasty stories about other people and spreading gossip about pujaries! I repeat, shame on you all!

I don't know why you guys associate this "kal bhairo" with madurai veeran! I am a true Tamilian from Tamil Nadu, and I know about this stuff. You ask any Tamilian who kal bhairo is, he will look at you puzzled! I ran across a guyanese "madrasi" temple website, and they call sangili karuppan as master of the sea...LOL!

Sangili Karuppan and Madurai Veeran were people who lived during Pandyan times, they just became martyrs who eventually got formed into subdeities. They were real people, Sangili was a forest bandit who was enemies w/ king Madurai veeran, a lot of these sub-deities were people who became martyrs. You watch, given due time....forest brigand Veerappan who was shot and killed last year will become a subdeity...lol! he and sangili karuppan lived the same life, next thing you know, you will see a tall colorful statue of a man w/ a rifle, smeared w/ vibhoothi, kumkumam, and santhanam...LOLLLLLL

DEAR marimuthu,

SINCE I AND MANY OTHERS ARE CONTINOUSLY IN THE PROCESS OF LEARNING, I AM KEEPING A HUMBLE AND OPEN MIND, CONSIDERING WHAT U HAVE ATTEMPTED TO EXPLAIN PERTAINING TO THESE DISCREPANCIES AMONG THESE DEITIES. (KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM NOT TRYING TO CONTRADICT YOUR WORDS, I AM JUST TRYING TO CLARIFY....)

MY BUDDIES AND I WORSHIP THREE MASTERS (THEY ARE ACKNOWLEDEGED BY DIFFERENT NAMES), (FORGIVE THE SPELLINGS):

1. SANGANEE BABA, DI BABA, KARPU SHAKTI DEVTA.......

2. KAL BHAIRO, MADURAI VEREN, VADU KATHNA (FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH)

3. MUNESH PREM, MUNGEZA BABA, PUNWHAL DEVTA, MUNI SPRING BABA....

(FORGIVE ME IF I AM NOT CORRECT, BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNT THROUGHOUT MY EXPERIENCE IN THIS WORSHIP).

ALL THESE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS THESE MASTERS ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY.........NOW THE THREE MASTERS IS CONSIDERED THE GATEKEEPERS OF KALI MA'S GRACE AND ARE ACKNOWLEDGED AS THREE FORMS OF SHIVA.

LIKE OTHER DEITES, MY SUPERIORS HAVE LINKED THEM WITH PARTICULAR CHARACTERISTICS AND BOONS OR JOBS THAT THEY PROVIDE FOR THEIR DEVOTEES.

SANGANEE BABA IS LINKED WITH SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS ON LAND MAINLY. HE WORKS HAND IN HAND, WITH KATAYANI MATA OR KATERI MATA (I AM STILL TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CALL HER KATERI). ANYWAYS HE IS ALSO THE MASTER OF JUSTICE AND THE MASTER OF THE MIND. IT IS SAID BY SOME THAT HE IS KATERI'S BROTHER. IT IS ALSO SAID THAT SHIVA TOOK THAT FORM IN A MEDITATIVE STATE, WHEN DHARTI MATA (MOTHER EARTH) CRIED OUT BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT BEAR THE SINS OF MEN. THEREFORE SANGANEE BABA CAME, ........HE HAS A SWORD, HIS CHARIOT IS A WHITE HORSE, AND HE IS ALL DRESSED IN CHAINS. SOME SAY THAT HE ROAMS ALL LANDS, IN MANY VARIOUS FORMS TO RID THE LANDS OF SINS AND EVIL SPIRITS. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT HE WAS THE SON OF DHARTI MATA. :ponder:

AS FOR MUNESH PREM, HE IS MAINLY THE MASTER THAT BLESSES PEOPLE WITH FINANCE. I BELIEVE SOME PRAY TO HIM FOR A GIFT OF A CHILD AND EVEN FOR SMOOTH RUNNING RELATIONSHIPS. .........I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT HE COULD BE MUNESHWAR OR MUNESHWARAN, A FIERCE FORM OF SHIVA....(I AM NOT SURE).. MUNESH PREM DOES HOLDS A TRIANGLE IN HIS HAND AND A SWORD. IN THE PALM OF HIS BOTH HANDS HE HAS A STAR AND A CRESENT SHAPED MOON.

AS FOR KAL BHAIRO, I WILL ACCEPT THAT HE IS NOT MADURAI VEREN, BECAUSE FROM MY RESEARCH I DO NOT SEE ANY LINKS TO KAL BHAIRO. I BELIEVE THAT HE IS KALABHAIRAVA AND IS JUS CALLED KAL BHAIRO HERE IN THE CARRIBBEAN. I ALSO HAVE A FAIR IDEA OF THE VAST FORMS THAT KALA BHAIRAVA TAKES. ( SOME EVEN SAY THAT ONE OF KAL BHAIRO'S FORMS IS MADURAI VEREN....:confused:

OKAY WELL THAT IS A DESCRIPTION AND SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF THESE DEITES. NOW THESE MASTERS ARE WORSHIPPED IN MANY TEMPLES IN THE CARRIBBEAN AND IN MANY WAYS.....MANY PRAY TO THEM IN THE SAME WAYS AS OTHER DEITES OFFERING FRUITS AND MILK ETC (I PRAY TO THEM IN THIS WAY). OTHERS CHOOSE TO PRAY IN OTHER WAYS LIKE OFFERING OF RUM, CIGARS AND MEAT (I STILL AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPY BEHIND THESE TYPES OF OFFERINGS).

NOW AT MOST INSTANCES THESE THREE MASTERS ARE PLACED ON AN ASTAN TOGETHER, AND AT A NORMAL SUNDAY SERVICE BEFORE PERFORMIN PUJAN TO MAINLY MOTHER KALI, THESE THREE MASTERS ARE ENTERTAINED, STARTING FROM SANGANEE BABA, FOLLOWED BY MUNESH PREM AND KAL BHAIRO WOULD BE THE LAST.

(BEAR WITH ME BUT I AM JUST EXPLAINING THINGS HERE, TO GIVE YOU A FAIR IDEA OF WHATS BEEN GOING ON HERE AND THE PERCEPTIONS MANY HAS ABOUT THESE THREE MASTERS).

NOW IN EXPLAINING THIS AND IN CONSIDERATION OF WHAT U SAID, I DO BELIEVE SO FAR THAT KAL BAIRO IS NOT MADURAI VEREN, IN RELATION TO EVIDENCE AS SUCH,...... BUT WHAT OF SANGANEE AND MUNESH PREM?

AM I CORRECT TO SAY THAT MUNESH PREM BABA IS MUNESHWARAN? OR IS HE JUST LIKE MADURAI VEREN?

CAN SANGANEE BABA REALLY BE SANGALINI KARRUPAN?

WHAT DOES 'MATYRS' MEAN?

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) AND DO FEEL FREE TO SAY WHAT IS TRUE TO YOU, I WONT BE UPSET.............

Innocent,

A martyr is basically someone who had lead such a life to where the people loved him so much, that his death basically sets an example for future followers. There is no such thing as "sanganee baba", that is actually Sangili Karuppan, or the "dark one w/ the chain", who was a robin hood type figure who feuded w/ local king Madurai Veeran. You have to understand, these "sub-deities" were once people who got absorbed into local folklore and eventually became deities, you can ONLY see them in front of Tamil Nadu villages as guardians who are believed to protect the villages. Remember, they were once alive.

hey

bhairo is linked to shiva and no you cannot eat any meat fish or drink any alcohol during you fasting you must be a total vegetarian and also no sex with your partner

if you want to know anything else buzz me back

latz

Hey innocent

Jus read ah reply by some dude about bhairo if he wants to tick of bhairo baba little devi go ahead people have lost their voices for less. I love him , so when any body says anything about him in ingnorance or not it gets me really mad and that temper Bhairo is famous for raises. Any way if your grandparents did sacrifice on your land you need to do some serious devotion to the 3 master and aske them to forgive you if you want come to pasea and get a reading, find out for yourself ann see if some devotion will help appease them not necessarily blood. have faith in the masters and ask them to help with your land trouble offer rum and cigarettes but not blood and beg them to help your family. Just remember Kali maa dont throw away her children. Tell your senior in the temple to mellow the only one you should heed is Kali maa, they read the vishnu puran? geez if you have problems them putting food in your house? No, look if you have to do the sacrifice do it to save your home.just dont make promises. tell them this is for this problem only.

Be safe

Bhairo child

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

AYE PASSIONATE FREAK

THE BHAIRO YOU DOUBT SAVED MY LIFE, HE IS NOT A FAKE AND BY THE WAY DUDE I AM A GIRL AND BY THE WAY HE IS LORD SHIVA MANIFESTED INCOMPLETE ANGER, AND LORD SHIVA IS THE MOST POWERFUL, DEMONS IN THE 3 WORLDS FALL AT HIS FEET IN WORSHIP. MELLOW OUT DONT EVER SPEAK ILL ABOUT WHAT YOU CANNOT EVEN FATHOM.

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LORD SHIVA

<!-- / message -->

Hi marimathu

Dude dont laugh at people cuz they dont know, try and educate thhem without being so snide.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1069848 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1069848 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LORD SHIVA

<!-- / message -->

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hey marimathu,

thanks for sharing this with me. So accepting the fact that Sanganee Baba is actually Sangili Karupan, then are you implying that it is wrong to say that our ancestors and others now are making a terrible mistake of performing devotion to this sub-deity?......................:ponder:

hey well in my perspective i don't think it should be wrong cause, there have been those who were once alive and still alive and are prayed too, up to this date.

Maybe when Sangili Karuppan was alive he performed great deeds and was blessed by the devtas to serve as a sub-deity. Perhaps he has a duty, like all other devtas to perform.

I'm just trying to reason out here.....:D

I mean, God is a great God in all forms. I believe that a sub deity is like a subordinate under a manager. In this case the manager is Lord Shiva.:)