IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kal bhairav and Bhairo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can anybody enlighten me on the following.

Kaal Bhairav and Bhairo

Which of these is linked to Lord Shiva?

What are the animal forms of these?

What are the merits of doing sadhana for these?

Does it require to use meat,wine, etc in these sadhanas?

What are the sadhanas related to these?

Which MTYV magazine contains details of these sadhanas?

Please reply in detail.

Thanks in advance.SR.Rajkumar.Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

rajkumarji i think bhairo and bhairav is same.bhairo is found mostly

in sabar mantras i guess not sure though.

merits of bhairav sadhana are shatru naash,riddance from bhoot

preth,curing diseases and also siddhi in some of the tantra vidyas.

there is no mention of meat etc in bhairav sadhanas published in mtyv

magazine or in the "bhairav sadhana" book.

see sept 2004 mtyv mag.

, "SR.Raj kumar"

<srirajarajeswari9> wrote:

> Dear member,

> Can anybody enlighten me on the following.

> Kaal Bhairav and Bhairo

> Which of these is linked to Lord Shiva?

> What are the animal forms of these?

> What are the merits of doing sadhana for these?

> Does it require to use meat,wine, etc in these sadhanas?

> What are the sadhanas related to these?

> Which MTYV magazine contains details of these sadhanas?

> Please reply in detail.

> Thanks in advance.

> SR.Rajkumar.

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

Guest guest

Dear Raj Kumar,

Bhairav, Bhairo refer to the same deity, Kaal Bhairav would be just

another name for it just like we have multiple names of other

deities like Shiva, Shankar, Mahadev, Bholenath...etc for Lord Shiva.

Bhairav is indeed linked to Shiva, it first imerged from Siva to

punish Brahma for the lie that Brahma uttered. So Bhairav is in fact

an energy of Siva just like say Virbhadra and I would not recommend

meat offerings to Bhairav. In Shiv Purana, shiva explicitly forbids

consumption of meat, I do not see it would be a good idea then to

offer meat and Wine to Bhairav. I have heard wine offerings to

Bhairav but I guess it is becuase of the Tamasic nature of Bhairav

that people thought this deity could be pleased with wine and thus

started the traditon of wine offering

As for the purpose or merits of worshipping this deity...to wipe of

once sin, fulfill once wish especially in context of worldly

pleasures, to word of ill-effects of Rahu, Sani. Would get similar

benefits by worship of Rudra or Siva.

As for sadhanas, I do not know, all I do is chant Om Namaha Shivaya.

It is the all powerful mantra, and if one achieves siddhi of this

mantra, now other sadhana is required and all the problems go

away....but one big problem....how to get siddhi of this

mantra?...repitition of this mantra with comjplete concentration

1.25 lak times with complete concentration and deveotion to Shiva,

this is is quite difficult to do....atleast for me. I have been

trying to develop concentration in my sadhana, but I am always

frustrated and I do not know where to get help. Any help on this

matter from this group will be helpful

BJ

, "SR.Raj kumar"

<srirajarajeswari9> wrote:

> Dear member,

> Can anybody enlighten me on the following.

> Kaal Bhairav and Bhairo

> Which of these is linked to Lord Shiva?

> What are the animal forms of these?

> What are the merits of doing sadhana for these?

> Does it require to use meat,wine, etc in these sadhanas?

> What are the sadhanas related to these?

> Which MTYV magazine contains details of these sadhanas?

> Please reply in detail.

> Thanks in advance.

> SR.Rajkumar.

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

Guest guest

Can anyone provide me with the cal up mantra that is used in kali temples? I attend a kali temple in queens NY and I want to learn the call up mantras so bad but I cannot find it anywhere. I know peaces of it from going to the temple but I want to know the whole thing. I want the call up mantra for Kali Ma, Kateri Ma, Kaal Bhairo Baba, Sangani Baba, Muni Spereen baba if possible.

Guest guest

Can anyone provide me with the cal up mantra that is used in kali temples? I attend a kali temple in queens NY and I want to learn the call up mantras so bad but I cannot find it anywhere. I know peaces of it from going to the temple but I want to know the whole thing. I want the call up mantra for Kali Ma, Kateri Ma, Kaal Bhairo Baba, Sangani Baba, Muni Spereen baba if possible.

Call up mantras are only give to Pusaries who are trustworthy and who would not use it to call the devatas for their own benefit! If the pujari of your temple in Queens has not given it to you then you should not rely on the internet to get the mantra because it is in Tamil and you do not know if you are calling up devatas or demons. Ask your pujari for the mantra! Rlachman@aol.com

Guest guest

Look through several articles about Kal Bhairo on ths site:

swamiram.com/lj/spirits_main.php

If it is true - then it is terrible mistake to think that they are the same.

Pay attention that the author recognize Kala Bhairava as form of Lord Shiva but says that Kal Bairo is an evil spirit and is not Kala Bhairava.

It is in article:

swamiram.com/lj/articles/kalb5.html

It is not my own opinion. Just an information.

Could you provide some arguments against those articles.

Your arguments shouldn't be just your own opinions that you believe that they are the same. More profound arguments are needed. If possible with links to web sites who are authorities in this field.

Guest guest
Call up mantras are only give to Pusaries who are trustworthy and who would not use it to call the devatas for their own benefit! If the pujari of your temple in Queens has not given it to you then you should not rely on the internet to get the mantra because it is in Tamil and you do not know if you are calling up devatas or demons. Ask your pujari for the mantra! Rlachman@aol.com

Guest guest

Hey Lachman, the temple I used to go too in Queens, I was never a part of. I went every sunday and partake in weekly services...I performed various tasks. I live two and half hours away from the temple and i still tried to make it at least every other week when I did go. I thought that I was becoming a part of the temple but I learned that they do not welcome new members or so it seemed, when they had their yearly puja. After Puja was done, they gave out new shirts and doties to all pujaries...and when I when to get one for myself because I thought I was one at that temple because they continuosly gave me something to do, I was told that only pujaries at that temple can get new shirts and doties and from that day forward I have not went back. I do know that the call up mantra is only given to trustworthy pujaries. I guess it is not my time to attain it as of yet. I am a pujari at another temple. My head pujari gave a mantra to me but I think it is the cargam mantra.

Guest guest

MR.Raj kumar ji

i am manoj sharma from ludhiana, Punjab, india. I want to say something about ur query. 1st of all Kaal Bhairav and Bhairo r the same diety. becouse India is a very big country & and diffrent dieties r worshiped with other name in diffrent part of country. according to Tantrik tradition some say the no. of bhairo r 52 & some say the r 64. in tantrik yantra the 8 Bhairva r worshiped as the Driection lord. All of these r linked with Lord Shiva. some scolor says that their is only 1 bhairv but aquir diffrent forms & roop according to wish of the devoty.

the black (some any color) dog is animal forms of bhairv.

- any body can get any thing by this sadhana (from wealth to moksha).

- the use of meat,wine, etc in these sadhanas is used according to ur desire, but u can use black pulse & other things as sbstitute.

Manoj Sharma

Swastik astro point, 35/1 e, model gram, Ludhiana (Punjab), India

hey my name is ryan i go to a kali temple in canada brampton i kno how to call up all of them but i dont think its a good idea for someone to call up except for a licenced pujari (email me back) (ryan_entereperneur@hotmail.com)

well what those ppl did werent right because any one could be a pujari all you have to do is talk to the head but nevermind that ur already one

Hey Lachman, the temple I used to go too in Queens, I was never a part of. I went every sunday and partake in weekly services...I performed various tasks. I live two and half hours away from the temple and i still tried to make it at least every other week when I did go. I thought that I was becoming a part of the temple but I learned that they do not welcome new members or so it seemed, when they had their yearly puja. After Puja was done, they gave out new shirts and doties to all pujaries...and when I when to get one for myself because I thought I was one at that temple because they continuosly gave me something to do, I was told that only pujaries at that temple can get new shirts and doties and from that day forward I have not went back. I do know that the call up mantra is only given to trustworthy pujaries. I guess it is not my time to attain it as of yet. I am a pujari at another temple. My head pujari gave a mantra to me but I think it is the cargam mantra.

Guest guest

Pay attention that the author recognize Kala Bhairava as form of Lord Shiva but says that Kal Bairo is an evil spirit and is not Kala Bhairava.

It is in article:

Your arguments shouldn't be just your own opinions that you believe that they are the same. More profound arguments are needed. If possible with links to web sites who are authorities in this field.

Guest guest

It is in article:

This is site you recommend is no authority on this subject. he does not want anybody especially of West indian background to know the truth. He wants either power over them or to drain their pockets. The other site you mentioned swamiram.com/lj/articles/kalb5.html is not an authority neither. He lies. If you want an authority he has to be from India. Not West indian, the have the true knowledge - he is fooling people like you. See google blog on Swamiram - the swindler and taker. They in for the money. These guys have no truth in them, does not understand truth - desires are toooo many.

I do not understand how people can be soo ignorant to follow quacks and frauds like these, especially those who are not from India.

Guest guest

MR.Raj kumar ji

i am manoj sharma from ludhiana, Punjab, india. I want to say something about ur query. 1st of all Kaal Bhairav and Bhairo r the same diety. becouse India is a very big country & and diffrent dieties r worshiped with other name in diffrent part of country. according to Tantrik tradition some say the no. of bhairo r 52 & some say the r 64. in tantrik yantra the 8 Bhairva r worshiped as the Driection lord. All of these r linked with Lord Shiva. some scolor says that their is only 1 bhairv but aquir diffrent forms & roop according to wish of the devoty.

- the use of meat,wine, etc in these sadhanas is used according to ur desire, but u can use black pulse & other things as sbstitute.

Manoj Sharma

Guest guest

MR.Raj kumar ji

Manoj Sharma

These guys like to play with fire, especially the ones not from India. Good going manoj. I am not india ( been there a number of times) but i have studied enough to know there is some truth what you say.

Guest guest

I'm sorry but it is not my name that I can give so easily. I would have to ask permission before I post his name up,don't you agree?

Guest guest

Please do not be offended, you may have asked the wrong pusarie.They think they run the temple, I am sure that if you had asked the head pujarie, he wouldnt have said no, but because these pusaries do not listen and they want to do their own thing, people are left feeling uneasy and upset. Not to worry, things are changing. Im just sad that it didnt change earlier, but Mother has her own time. Maybe she knew you would excell at a different temple and tried to give you better opportunities, as you say, you are a pusarie at a different temple. Please do not hesitate to visit again, there will be the bi-annual puja this month on April 29. I wish you all the best.

Guest guest

You have to understand that Madurai Veeran and Kal Bhairo ARE NOT THE SAME. Madurai Veeran, Sangilli Karuppan, Karuppusamy, Kuthandavar, Kathuvarayan, and such deities are basically sub-deities who are essentially martyrs. They were once warriors/kings who were revered by the Tamil villagers, that they became so popular, they evolved into sub-deities.

Muniswaran is another incarnation of siva, his sub-deity form is muniandy, or muniappan. Other deities as incarnations rather than subdeities are virumandi, karumandi, mayandi, and the most common kaaval ayyanaar, who is the one with the white horse and sword drawn.

Guest guest

If a young person asisted one of the masters ( bhairo / sangeni) and was told to do several weeks devotion.... 1) Can that person turn can be a pujari

and another question......if a person knows how to play the tapou drum and knows good amount of how to play it ....can they become a pujari

Caribcook 5810, I would like to know why are you are personalizing everything someone has been writing regarding The Shri Maha Kali Temple on 107-34 Inwood Street, head Pujari Lewis? The person did not mention anything about Dave and his wife's separation. I have been attending this temple for approximately six years and have seen it going from bad to worse. Many of the devotees went elsewhere. I have since left also. For those of you who want to learn the truth, go to the source. Dave opened a new temple on Linden Blvd, opposite McDonalds , by Supthin. Here is something for you to read and maybe next time do your research before you respond.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 593.25pt; HEIGHT: 748.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\WANDA~1.FAM\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.png" o:title="scan0004"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

<v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 593.25pt; HEIGHT: 748.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\WANDA~1.FAM\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.png" o:title="scan0004"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

This message is for rlachman and Caribcook, in reference to the call-up Mantras. There is no such thing as proving yourself worthy. It is the extent of the person who wants to learn and how much time they are willing to commit and sacrifice in order to learn. Some Indian people have a tendency to always know, and for the record they just say the first thing that comes to their minds without thinking. Think before you speak.

If a young man's desire is to be a Pujari, then he will do whatever it takes to find a reputable Head Pujari, one that is not selfish and is willing to teach and enlighten another.

Who are these young men supposed to prove themselves worthy to?

The only one that they have to prove anything is to GOD, and not man.

Some head Pujaris that I have seen are so threatened by the Youngsters, that they do not teach them everything because they are afraid that the young Pujaris will go out there and open their own temples and put them out of business. Whilst visiting Lewis Pancham temple on Inwood Street, Jamaica, Queens. When they give their Kata's he mentions that the people that open their temples in the bottom house or garages don't know anything and are leading people astray. How does he know that. This just goes to show how IGNORANT his way of thinking is. He is not saying that they are taking money out of his pocket. When you are secure with who you are, there is no reason for condemnation. If Papalo did not edify him how would he have had that knowledge.

There is a saying about Indian/Culley people, they are like crabs in a barrel when the other is trying to reach the top, there is always another crab that's trying to pull him down.

Guest guest

This message is for rlachman and Caribcook, in reference to the call-up Mantras. There is no such thing as proving yourself worthy. It is the extent of the person who wants to learn and how much time they are willing to commit and sacrifice in order to learn. Some Indian people have a tendency to always know, and for the record they just say the first thing that comes to their minds without thinking. Think before you speak.

If a young man's desire is to be a Pujari, then he will do whatever it takes to find a reputable Head Pujari, one that is not selfish and is willing to teach and enlighten another.

Who are these young men supposed to prove themselves worthy to?

The only one that they have to prove anything is to GOD, and not man.

Some head Pujaris that I have seen are so threatened by the Youngsters, that they do not teach them everything because they are afraid that the young Pujaris will go out there and open their own temples and put them out of business. Whilst visiting Lewis Pancham temple on Inwood Street, Jamaica, Queens. When they give their Kata's he mentions that the people that open their temples in the bottom house or garages don't know anything and are leading people astray. How does he know that. This just goes to show how IGNORANT his way of thinking is. He is not saying that they are taking money out of his pocket. When you are secure with who you are, there is no reason for condemnation. If Papalo did not edify him how would he have had that knowledge.

There is a saying about Indian/Culley people, they are like crabs in a barrel when the other is trying to reach the top, there is always another crab that's trying to pull him down.

HELLO......I HAVE BEEN A PUJARIN AT A TEMPLE IN TRINIDAD AND I FEEL YOUR BEAT BRO. I LEFT THE TEMPLE BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS GOING ON.

I HAVE BEEN TO AMY OTHER TEMPLES AND MANY YOUNG PUJARINS ARE RUNNING THESE TEMPLES. THESE ARE SADA TEMPLES. I DO NOT AND I REPEAT I DO NOT BELEIEVE IN OFFERING BLOOD OR RUM OR EVEN CIGARS. I

WITH RESPECT TO WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE PERTAINING TO OTHER PUJARIS AND/OR OTHER TEMPLES I AM VERY SORRY THAT U HAVE TO GO THROUGH THOSE THINGS. I MAY NOT KNOW U BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

MY GURU DOES MANIFEST BHAIRO BABA AND HAVE GIVEN ME JUSTICE FORGIVE ME EH BUT SOMETIMES I DOES FEEL IT ENT BHAIRO. U KNOW. SOMETIMES I DOES GET THAT FEELING THAT IS WHY I LEAVE. I KINDA WANT TO GO BACK BUT HOW CAN I BE SURE IF IT IS HTE POWER TALKING IN MANIFESTATION. WHAT SIGNS CAN I LOOK FOR?

CAN U GIVE SOME ADVICE BRO.

THANKS

Guest guest

Attend A Kali Temple IN Trinidad And A Pujarin And The Guru Manifests Bhairo And Katayani/kateri. But I Am Unsure If That Is The Truue Shakti And I Am Unsure As To Whether The Justice That Is Given Or Reading Are True And Correct.

Can Someone Please Heed My Plight.

I Need To Know How To Recognise A Real Manifestation And The Right Readings.

ThanKS