IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kal bhairav and Bhairo

Rate this topic

This is to my brother from Trinidad, when you are manifesting, sometimes you are gone and do not remember anything that is happening. Sometimes, you are fully aware and cannot control what is happening. In order for you to know who is within you, you have to manifest in the presence of someone that is willing to tell you what you did and also when in the manifestation mode you will be asked to take an oath with the lit camphor to let the Pujari/Priest know who this entity is. Then, when you regain your full senses, they will in turn let you know. I do not know if you live in New York. There are many temples, but you have to judge for yourself which Ma Kali temple you wish to be a part of. I travel to The Bronx to a Kali temple. The Shri Durga Bhairo Mandir, at 2261 Watson Avenue, between Havemeyer Avenue and Castle Hill Avenue. The Head Pujari name is Kumar. I use to visit the temple on Inwood Street, but I stopped. I also attend the extention of The Shree Maha Kali Temple on Linden Blvd. It is opposite McDonald's. Right off Supthin. Davo the son-in-law of the head Pujari on Inwood Street is over there. I find it much more relaxing. I find the people are very nice. No argument. confusion, disruption and gossipping. It is very nice. Please, you have to find a Pujari that is willing to teach, and most importantly share his knowledge. Good Luck in your endeavours.

Caribcook 5810, I would like to know why are you are personalizing everything someone has been writing regarding The Shri Maha Kali Temple on 107-34 Inwood Street, head Pujari Lewis? The person did not mention anything about Dave and his wife's separation. I have been attending this temple for approximately six years and have seen it going from bad to worse. Many of the devotees went elsewhere. I have since left also. For those of you who want to learn the truth, go to the source. Dave opened a new temple on Linden Blvd, opposite McDonalds , by Supthin. Here is something for you to read and maybe next time do your research before you respond.

This is message is for Caribcook and Lisagee. The head pujarie of the Shree Maha Kali Temple in Inwood Street, will use his Voodoo Spells and breakup marriages of many couples. The young women would then go back begging say “Uncle Lewis please help bring my husband back”. The young women claimed that Lewis Pancham told them that he will live 100 years and that Mother Kali told him to sleep with these young girls and have a babies to run his Church. Unfortunately, these babies never makes the world. Instead, these girls got a disease there is no cure. They will then complain to Dave Sukhu in who will also do the same to these girls. So please you two people do not recommend people to either Dave Sukhu or Lewis Pancham as the saying goes “like father like son”. And if you examine the people who goes to Dave Sukhu Church, they are all sleeping with one another wife or husband. This is not a good example for innocent people. The Hindui Organizations need to pull those garments out of their bodies they do not deserve it. They are a disgrace to the public and the Hindui Organization.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>:mad2: <v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 593.25pt; HEIGHT: 748.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="scan0004" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\WANDA~1.FAM\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.png"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

<v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 593.25pt; HEIGHT: 748.5pt" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="scan0004" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\WANDA~1.FAM\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.png"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

To the young man who wanted the name of the head Pujari in Queens. there are two Ma Kali temples. The one off Atlantic Avenue by the McDonalds, the head Pujari name is Basdeo. The other temple on Inwood Street, his name is Lewis Pancham.

To the person Lachman, that did not want to give the names. it is printed on the annual puja's flyers. There should be no secret in giving out a Pujari name. If the Pujari did not wnat his name known, he wouldn't have opened a temple for the public.

:confused: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS MUNESH PREM, AND SANGANEE BABA. PLEASEEEE. ARE THEY THE SAME AS MUNISWARAN AND SANGALLI KARUPPAN?

HOW COME WE CELEBRATE THE JAYANT OF BHAIRO BABA DURING NOVEMBER. BUT THERE AREN'T NO JAYANTI CELEBRATIONS FOR MUNESH PREM OR SANGANEE BABA?

If someone is under the evil doings of someone else, and the offerings have been given to SANGANI BABA, what needs to be done to permanently remove this work?

If the evil work has been reversed, will it be reversed permanently? Even is someone goes back to do the offerings to SANGANI BABA again.

This person has been suffering for years. Your advice is much needed

Do these deties lie, to you? Meaning, if you pray to them and you ask them for help to remove some evil doing, will they permanently remove the evilness. Why is it, the deities don't tell you who placed such evilness on others? I once heard, they don't like to give up their devotees

If someone is under the evil doings of someone else, and the offerings have been given to SANGANI BABA, what needs to be done to permanently remove this work?

If the evil work has been reversed, will it be reversed permanently? Even is someone goes back to do the offerings to SANGANI BABA again.

This person has been suffering for years. Your advice is much needed. There is another name for Sangani. That is Sangili Karupan

Can you assist with providing information about Sangani Baba.

I have a loved one who is being effected by Sangani.

Someone has offered or prayed to Sangani Baba, and in turn, an innocent person is now suffering for many years.

What can be done to permanently remove the doings of Sangani.

Can you please be of assistance, if possible? I know someone who is being interferred with by Sangani Baba. Someone has offered prayers to and in turn, Baba is now causing many issues, for many years now, upon a loved. How can this be stopped permanently? Please help

HELLO......I HAVE BEEN A PUJARIN AT A TEMPLE IN TRINIDAD AND I FEEL YOUR BEAT BRO. I LEFT THE TEMPLE BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS GOING ON.

I HAVE BEEN TO AMY OTHER TEMPLES AND MANY YOUNG PUJARINS ARE RUNNING THESE TEMPLES. THESE ARE SADA TEMPLES. I DO NOT AND I REPEAT I DO NOT BELEIEVE IN OFFERING BLOOD OR RUM OR EVEN CIGARS. I

WITH RESPECT TO WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE PERTAINING TO OTHER PUJARIS AND/OR OTHER TEMPLES I AM VERY SORRY THAT U HAVE TO GO THROUGH THOSE THINGS. I MAY NOT KNOW U BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

MY GURU DOES MANIFEST BHAIRO BABA AND HAVE GIVEN ME JUSTICE FORGIVE ME EH BUT SOMETIMES I DOES FEEL IT ENT BHAIRO. U KNOW. SOMETIMES I DOES GET THAT FEELING THAT IS WHY I LEAVE. I KINDA WANT TO GO BACK BUT HOW CAN I BE SURE IF IT IS HTE POWER TALKING IN MANIFESTATION. WHAT SIGNS CAN I LOOK FOR?

CAN U GIVE SOME ADVICE BRO.

THANKS

Can you please be of assistance, if possible? I know someone who is being interferred with by Sangani Baba. Someone has offered prayers to and in turn, Baba is now causing many issues, for many years now, upon a loved. How can this be stopped permanently? Please help

:confused: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS MUNESH PREM, AND SANGANEE BABA. PLEASEEEE. ARE THEY THE SAME AS MUNISWARAN AND SANGALLI KARUPPAN?

HOW COME WE CELEBRATE THE JAYANT OF BHAIRO BABA DURING NOVEMBER. BUT THERE AREN'T NO JAYANTI CELEBRATIONS FOR MUNESH PREM OR SANGANEE BABA?

Son...with this problem ....if someone is sick they should go to the beach or sea to bath everyweek or so or every other day and pray to remove all sickness. If its more involving masta you have to talk to him and ask him what he wants in order to cure that person....it might include offering rum and cigerettes or someone else that i wont mention on this website....any more question email me at djace291@aol.com .

This is in response to the comment from Blackbush.

First, in a marriage, there are two people, hopefully, adults. When a marriage is broken up or dissolved, we first must look at the two individuals. Sometimes there are many problems in the marriage. Some women/men threaten their spouces that they do not want them, they want them to leave. Then when the man/woman finally takes them seriously, find someone and leaves; that's when the woman/man realizes that this person has moved on with his/her life and do not have to put up with their abusive behavior, they all of a sudden are dying for their husband/wife back. Why? When the man/woman was there you took them for granted and you thought that you were the only one in this world to satify their needs, now that they found someone else that is better than you, you are slandering Lewis Pancham and Dave Sukhoo names. Why? Ask yourself, did you give your marriage 100%. Did you threaten to throw your husband/wife out. If so, leave them alone to live their lives and move on with your tired life. There are many other men/women out there. Life is a journey. Travel it and observe. You need to take responisbility for your actions that drove your wife/husband into the arms of someone else.

For the person who has someone that is sick. If it is caused by Sangani Baba. The person have to go see a Pujari and call up Baba to ask him what needs to be done to remove this curse. Please do not follow DJAce's advice. This is Sangani Baba's problem, not Mother Ganga. It is nice to visit Mother Ganga, but the problems began with Sangani Baba. My fellow brothers, please do not give out advice that you do not know about. Refer these people to a Mother Kali temple for help.

This is a reply for lisagee. You are sending me messages that I am personalizing everything regarding the temple on Inwood Ave.. I have been going there and have not seen anything bad going on. If you had read what one of the Guests had written about Dave and his wife breaking up, you would not be so quick to tell me to do research before I write anything. The Guest also said that the pujaris take all the best fruits for themselves.

Maybe next time, you should read before you judge me.:(

This is for blackbush. You sent a message to me about Uncle Lewis and Dave,

his son in law. I do not go to the temple to have friendship with anyone, and I have never heard of anything pertaining to what you are saying about them. The only way you should be blackening their names, is if you have proof of what they do. Maybe next time, you should think well before you say things about other folks.:(

Hey,

I go to a temple in Pasea Trinidad and in our temple the person that playin for Master bhairo, sangani and munis prem does get 3 lashes with a bull rope. And anyway if you have faith in Bhairo you will trust that even if you gettin a wrong reading he will show you eventually. If you are atrue Bhairo baba devotee when you look at him/her you stand next to him you will know you are standing in the presence of true greatness. I love Bhairo baba and people have tried to fool me but I love him and he loves me and he has always shown me truth as he will upon his own time to you.

sitaram, this is for bhairo child,

I attend a temple in Trinidad as well. I visited many others though, except for those that engage in ritual practices of sacrificing animals. My temple buddies forbid me to go to such temples (for example, Pasea,..... no offense) since we perform puja differently.

I really need to understand this form of worship that my buddies refrain from.

I once posed a question to bhairo in manifestation, and I asked him about offering blood. He questioned me and asked me if I will give him that and I told him no. He asked why and I said, "well that is not good for u baba". He then replied......"exactly if u give me something that is not good for me, then I will give u something that is not good for you."

I really I'm confused by this reply. What does he mean? Does he mean that when u offer blood you will get things that are not good for you? Does he mean that blood worship adds to negative karma?

Can you enlighten me?

Hey guys !!!

Stop going to any Pujaris in the temple. Most of them are the real begger in the context of Knowledge who only know how to empty your pocket.

And, what we're gonna do knowing the Gods and goddesses ??? Untill and unless you don't find any capable Guru you'd never be on the right path which may lead you to the divinity.

Simply acquiring knowledge about deities and other stuffs will made us only a Pujari.

Are we daring enough?

Dear INNOCENT,

Well, though I am not with all the knowledge you long to know I'm trying...

In human civilization there are full of good and bad. If someone tries doing something in a nice way...many other may try doing it other way. Just take the rules in any country...isn't the rule broken ???

The rules have been made to walk us on the right path but there are lotta people who go against. Such thing applies to the Tantra and the Pujas too.

Truly the old scriptures don't tell about animal sacrificing...Later, people to make fun and pleasure strated doing so and became a ritual even in the Puja. Well there are Two main types of Tantra Sadhans..1) Dakshin Marg 2) Bama Marg

Bama Marga applies all the sacrifices etc.

Tell you the truth about Nara Bali ( human sacrifice ) in Dakshin Kali Temple in Nepal ( the Kali ma here is worshiped by the Tantics from round the globe)....only few decades back, they used to do the Nara Bali but Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali during his 18 and half years of sadhana period in Nepal make them to put it off.

Dr. Shrimali is the only authentic person in all the ancient knowledge from the Rishis. Though his departure has created a blankness, still a person away from crowd, appointed by him as his heir is in the way providing the path.

Well, if I am to suggest you, you can go to any temples...just make sure not to get involved to any thing wrong goes there. And if you are with GURU,then you don't need to go to any temples. you will find the God awaiting for you with the grace of Guru.

But Guru, where to find ????????????????

Hey innocent and unknowing,

Lemme tell you something my bhairo baba loves to talk in proverbs and riddles. Maybe you did or are doing something he does not like. if you cant figure it out aski him. I personally dont do sacrifice cuz I am brahmin but blood sacrifice does not affect me. Bhairo baba always says do as I say not as I do, he loves women but he will punish you for womanising, he loves alcohol but does not like his devotees to drink except rum that is parsad. He is temper itself but he does not his devotees to be hasty. do you see where I am goin with this? And as for my temple, tell you friends to mellow because Pasea temple is the first Kali temple and the most powerful it is the root of all the other Kali tempes in Trinidad. You seem to frown upon the offering of blood yet you have a pic of narsimha. Interesting. Hope bhairo and maa kali guide you. Take care.

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

You and your baba are foolish. He cannot even comply with the VEdas Himself and asks his devotess not to do this and that.

Very tamsic. Rum? Women? Sacrifice? Haha Your guru will become a Brahmrakshas. So will you as his followers after death.

Kali will most defo not agree with such worship nor accept it.

By the way NArsimah Bhagvan ripped up Danav Raaj to rid evil. Also what God does we cannot do. For if it was the case then Shiv drank Halahal Poison. Will you drink it?

Also please do read the VAsudev Mahatmyam in Skand Puran. It clearly states that such ways of worship are devoid and evil for mankind to carry out. And also results in Yampur.

SITA RAMA BHAIRO CHILD,

I AM GRATEFUL THAT U ARE MAINTAINING COMMUNICATION PERTAINING TO MY BEWILDERMENT.

AND WELL I LOVE NARSIMHA VERY MUCH. THAT'S WHY HIS PICT IS VISIBLE NOW. HOWEVER CONCERNING BLOOD SACRIFICE I ONLY POSE A FROWN BECAUSE OF THOSE IN MY TEMPLE WHO BELIEVE IT IS NOT A RIGHT WAY TO WORSHIP THE GODS OR GODDESSES.

SOME ARE OFFENDED WHEN I SPEAK OF IT. ACTUALLY I AM QUITE A BIT INTRIQUED BY THIS WAY OF WORSHIP MYSELF, (JUST FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUE SPIRITUAL PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THESE SACRIFICES). AND I HAVE MANY RELATIVES WHO ENGAGE IN IT AS WELL.

WHEN I QUESTION THE SUPERIORS ABOUT IT IN TEMPLE, THEY REACT TO IT IN DISGUST AND EXPLAINED THAT IN THE VISHNU PURANA IT CLEARLY STATES THAT MOTHER DOES NOT ACCEPT THIS.

I HAVE LAND PROBLEMS (AFFECTING MY FAMILIA) AS WELL. (WELL THAT IS A LONG STORY). MY GRANDAD PERFORMED SACRIFICIAL ON THE LAND AT HOME........:crying2:

I ASKED MY FRIEND TO TAKE ME TO PASEA. BY THE WILL OF MAHA KAL BHAIRAVA I WILL COME TO VISIT AND PAY MY RESPECTS AND PROUDLY STAND ON THE LAND WHERE ALL OF TRINI KALI TEMPLES ORIGINATED.....

UNTIL THEN,

U CAN e-mail me IF U WISH .......MY E-MAIL IS narsimha.baba@gmail.com