IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I've converted to Islam!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If that makes you happy so be it.

Does not make a lot of sense but as long as you are happy.

Guest guest

All glories to the All-Attractive Lord!

"namaste,everyone.after reading this thread i want to convert to hinduism."

Does that mean you are willing to follow the principles of the Bhagavad Gita?

"what do i have to do to become a hindu?"

Why? More important than being a Hindu is to be a servant of God. It is dangerous to be attached to a bodily designation such as 'Hindu' or 'Christian'.

"which sect do i join?"

ISKCON - they will teach you how to become free from your bodily designations. The only designation you will have will be to be a pure devotee of God.

"what is hindu heaven like?"

There is no such thing as Hindu Heaven. The highest heavenly planet is Brahmaloka. There are gardens and various forms of material enjoyment that go beyond the enjoyment experienced here on earth.

"can i become a brahmin priest?."

Only if you develop the qualities of truthfulness, compassion, austerity and cleanliness and become a servant of Krishna.

"because after conversion i want to become a hindu preacher.i want to convert others to hindu faith."

Convert them into devotees of Krishna - that is what is best for the world.

Your aspiring servant,

Guest guest

I don't think you have recently converted. I think you were born into islam - your ancestors were converted (find yourself an unbiased book to find out how they were converted).

I think you wrote this post to demonstrate superiority of your faith over others, which seems to be so important to you muslims. I further think that you wrote this post with the though in mind that if you spread islam you will go to heaven - thus you believe that you are doing a duty to your faith by speaking bad of other faiths.

I suggest that if you truly are religious, then you would not be trying to invade other peoples' faiths, but instead, spend your energy in trying to become a better humanitarian

Guest guest

I have converted to Hinduism from Islam. When i taught Hinduism to my family all major misconceptions were removed and slowly all 11 members of my family are Hindu now.

Hinduism is the divine mother of all religions. Some of the social problems are the result of barbaric and evil Islamic and Christian invasions and looting. On the Islam is a religion which closes mind, it don't allow you to think, it is dogmatic religion and we can see how much blood and voilence around the world as product of Islam.

Guest guest

I hope u and your family will become self-realized then mr. guest who has converted.

you chose islam. how did you chose it? what were you before? if hindu were you an untouchable in up/bihar given to brahminical suppression and repression? did u chose islam because it claims to treat all equally? did you buy your freedom through islam? then hope you enjoy your new religion.

no hindu can be a muslim. in order to become a muslim one has to pronounce the shahada which calls for one God and Mohammed as the prophet. Both of which are not acceptable to a Hindu.