IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to bring back my son to Hinduism?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Parent should be patient and try their best to bring him back. Eventhough 18 years makes him major, to get maturity he should be 25.Try to convince him by different methods. Take him for good councilling with hindu learned people. The Parent should not be discouraged by some comments coming in this forum. I think you can take him to well experienced Psychiatric. Even you can try hypnotism. All the best to this parent

Guest guest

Please ask him to read the following books:

An Autobiography of a Yogi ( by Yogananda Paramhansa)

Living with himalayan masters ( by Swami Rama)

These books are avialalbe at cross-word

also- Chetnaki Shikhar Yatra ( in Hindi) vol. 1 and 2..- availalbe from nearby Gayatri Pariwar (or www.awgp.org)

Hope this helps..

Vipul..

Guest guest

http://www.iskcon.net/oregon/jesus/jesuskrishnaone.htm

Are Jesus and Krishna one?

This idea often suggested to us is due to the statement taken from John: "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).

While it has already been pointed out previously that this latest of Gospels, written around AD 125, is-short of a few sentences-widely questioned by scholars due to it's exaggerated claims and Christological tendencies, the idea of Jesus being God incarnate appears much earlier, beginning with Paul's letter to the Romans (written around AD 55): "Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen" (Roman 9:5).

From there then this idea begins to spread and works itself throughout the centuries, even up into our modern times.

It is remarkable that already Plinius Caecilius Secundus (AD 61-114), the Proconsul of the province of Bithynia in AD 111, in his now famous letters to the Emperor Trajan on the Christians noticed that "it was their habit on a fixed day to assemble before daylight and recite a hymn to Christ as a God ("Carmen Christo qasi deo decere secum invincem").

In time therefore the Pauline concept gained enthusiastic support within the gentile Christians, heavily opposed by Ebionite Christians and other early Christian Groups-consequently branded heretics.

This God-concept was further greatly elaborated on by Gregory of Nyassa (AD 335), who formulated the Trinitarian doctrine of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, which emerged then as a clear and cogent answer to Arian questioning.

Finally it found its ultimate dogmatic formulation in the so-called Athanasian Creed (c. AD 500), una substantia-tres personae ("one substance-three persons") which settled the Arian controversy once and for all.

However if we look into the Gospels themselves-at least to the synoptic Gospels-Mark, Matthew and Luke-we find no notion of Jesus as God incarnate. Rather it says in Mark 10:8 and Luke 18:19: "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone."

Scholars in general agree that Jesus himself surely never considered himself divine, God incarnate, the second person of the Trinity. Even the Gospel of John for all its Christological pronouncements says: "My Father is greater than I" ( John 14:28). Considering the statement: "I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes" (Luke 10:21), babes don't have the Trinity in mind when reading the Bible.

Rather the concept of Jesus being God evolved in time. It has not to do with the Jesus of History, but rather what Christians, beginning with Paul, in time came to believe about Jesus.

Burton L. Mack suggests that rather than being the view of the Jesus movement or the people of Q, this idea reflects the mindset of a North Syrian Christ cult, an assumed departure from the Jesus movement-Paul being it's notable exponent.

From Vedic evidence it is clear that Jesus is not Krishna. One only needs to contemplate Krishna's opulence as described in the Vedic version to come to this conclusion. Here are some examples:

Nowhere in the New Testament does Jesus claim that he is omnipresent, as Krishna does: sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto-"I am in the heart of all beings" (Bhagavad-gita 15.15), "present in every atom"-andantara stha paramanu cayantara stham (Brahma Samhita 5.35), and that He can be seen as such by one with perfect vision: yo mam pasyati sarvatra sarvam ca mayi pasyati-"For one who sees Me everywhere and sees everything in Me, I am never lost, nor is he ever lost to Me" (Bhagavad-gita 6:30).

Nor does Jesus claim that he is omnipotent-

mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya

mayi sarvam idam protam sutre mani-gana iva

as Krishna states: "There is no truth beyond Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread" (Bhagavad-gita 7.7). That he is the strength of the strong-balam balavatam caham (7.11), the intelligence of the intelligent-buddhir buddhimatam asmi (7.10), and the ability in man-tejas tejasvinam aham (7.10).

Nor does Jesus says he is omniscient-vedaham samatitani vartamanani carjuna bhavisyani ca bhutani mam tu veda na kascana-"O Arjuna, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities; but Me no one knows" (Bhagavad-gita 7.26).

bahuni me vyatitani janmani tava carjuna

tany aham veda sarvani na tvam vettha parantapa

"Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot!" (Bhagavad-gita 4.5).

Further, Jesus does not proclaim himself the source of all beings-bijam mam sarva bhutanam (7.10)-"the original seed" and "the father of all"-aham bija-pradah pita (14.4).

Nor did Jesus teach that the entire creation is resting on him: aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate

iti matva bhajante mam budha bhava-samanvitah

"I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts" (Bhagavad-gita 10.8).

etad-yonini bhutani sarvanity upadharaya

aham krtsnasya jagatah prabhavah pralayas tatha

"Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution" (7.6).

Jesus does not claim to be the supreme controller-isvarah paramah krsnah (Brahma Samhita 5.1), the cause of all physical phenomena-tapamy aham aham varsam nigrhnamy utsrjami ca-"I give heat, and I withhold and send forth the rain" (9.19), or "the cause of all causes, material and spiritual"-sarva karana karanam (Brahma Samhita 5.1).

Nor does Jesus claim to be "immortality, death personified"-amrtam caiva mrtyus ca sad asac caham arjuna, or say: "both spirit and matter are in Me"-sad asac caham arjuna (9.19).

Jesus does not say that material nature is under his control-mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram (Bhagavad-gita 9.1), that all innumerable living entities are his parts and parcels-yena bhutany asesani draksyasy atmany atho mayi (Bhagavad-gita 4.35), that he is the cause of all creation-yad yad vibhutimat sattvam srimad urjitam eva va, or-tat tad evavagaccha tvam mama tejo-'msa-sambhavam-know that all opulent, beautiful and glorious creations spring from but a spark of My splendor" (10.41).

Nor does Jesus proclaim: "What need is there, Arjuna, for all this detailed knowledge? With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe"-atha va bahunaitena kim jnatena tavarjuna vistabhyaham idam krtsnam ekamsena sthito jagat (10.42).

However all this does not mean that Jesus is an ordinary being who ascended to perfection.

Neither was his body sac-cit-ananda vigraha, a transcendental body of knowledge and bliss, as Krishna's (Brahma Samhita 5.1).

It is quite clear from what scholars tell us that neither Jesus nor his original followers in Galilee or later Jerusalem, i.e. the members of the Jesus movement, considered Jesus "the Word (which) became flesh and lived among us," God incarnate, the second person of the Trinity, the son of man who will be coming to us in the future on the clouds: "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man" (Matthew 24:27).

However, Jesus as a perfect being, an empowered shaktyavesa avatara, an eternally perfect soul , descends, endowed with divine power, to save the fallen souls in this material world.

Such a body is not subject to the same laws governing us poor fellows. A person on that level is endowed with eight mystic opulences, some of them demonstrated in the Gospels:

anima siddhi-one can go though walls or closed doors (John 20:19,26),

laghima siddhi-one can walk over water (Matthew 14.25),

prapti siddhi-one can bring into three dimensional space and from a higher plane, things, like food-feeding the four or five thousand (Matt.15:38, 16:10; Mark 8:9, 8:20),

isitva siddhi-to appear and disappear at will-"then their eyes were opened, and they recognized him; and he vanished from their sight" (Luke 4:29:30, 24:31).

As far as liberated souls such as Jesus, jivan mukta, free from the inebriety of the material laws, it is stated:

iha yasya harer dasye karmana manasa gira

nikhilasv apy avasthasu jivan-muktah sa ucyate (Bhakti-rasamita-sindhu 1.2.187).

"A person acting in Krishna consciousness (or, in other words, in the service of Krishna) with his body, mind, intelligence and words is a liberated person even within the material world, even if engaged in so-called material activities."

Srila Prabhupada explains: (such a devotee) "has no false ego, for he does not believe that he is this material body, or that he possesses the body. He knows that he is not this body and that this body does not belong to him. He himself belongs to Krishna, and the body too belongs to Krishna. When he applies everything produced of the body, mind, intelligence, words, life, wealth, etc.-whatever he may have within his possession-to Krishna's service, he is at once dovetailed with Krishna. He is one with Krishna and is devoid of the false ego that leads one to believe that he is the body, etc. This is the perfect stage of Krishna consciousness" (Bhagavad-gita 5.11 purport).

"Such a devotee of the Lord can withstand all onslaughts of material nature, and therefore he is known as gosvami. Only such gosvamis can penetrate the mysteries of the Lord's transcendental loving relationships" (Srimad Bhagavatam 3.4.31 purport).

Such a person is on the platform called vasudeva or suddha sattva, beyond material nature, one with Krishna, not in personality but in interest, in service and love, "in this world but not of it."

mam ca yo 'vyabhicarena bhakti-yogena sevate

sa gunan samatityaitan brahma-bhuyaya kalpate

"One who always engages in the spiritual activities of unalloyed devotional service at once transcends the modes of material nature and reaches the platform of Brahman (the transcendental platform)" (Bhagavad-gita 14.26).

The inconceivable state of consciousness of a liberated soul, jivan muktah, a person on the vasudeva platform, absorbed in God in his relationship to his body is described as such in Bhagavad-gita:

naiva kincit karomiti yukto manyeta tattva-vit

pasyan srnvan sprsan jighrann asnan gacchan svapan svasan

pralapan visrjan grhnann unmisan nimisann api

indriyanindriyarthesu vartanta iti dharayan

"A person in the divine consciousness, although engaged in seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, eating, moving about, sleeping and breathing, always knows within himself that he actually does nothing at all. Because while speaking, evacuating, receiving, or opening or closing his eyes, he always knows that only the material senses are engaged with their objects and that he is aloof from them" (Bhagavad-gita 5.8-9).

Such devotees see in their heart of hearts in ecstatic vision-premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santah sadaiva hrdayesu vilokayanti-the eyes tinged with the salve of love syamasundaram acintya-guna-svarupam-the inconceivable transcendental form of Syamasundara, Krishna, at every given time.

Such a person on the platform of prasannatma-ecstasy-sees God everywhere:

yo mam pasyati sarvatra sarvam ca mayi pasyati

tasyaham na pranasyami sa ca me na pranasyati

"For one who sees Me everywhere and sees everything in Me, I am never lost, nor is he ever lost to Me" (Bhagavad-gita 6.30).

He is on the brahma bhuta platform, a liberated soul:

brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kanksati

samah sarvesu bhutesu mad-bhaktim labhate param,

free from lamentation-na socati-even when facing intense tribulations like crucifixion: "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children"(Luke 23:28).

He has nothing left to desire-na kanksati.

He the friend of all beings-samah sarvesu bhutesu.

And his absorption in his pure devotional service to God is complete and perfect-mad-bhaktim labhate param (Bhagavad-gita 18.54).

Being with Krishna (in Krishna Consciousness), they are not afraid under any conditions:

narayana-parah sarve na kutascana bibhyati

svargapavarga-narakesv api tulyartha-darsinah

"Devotees solely engaged in the devotional service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, never fear any condition of life. For them the heavenly planets, liberation and the hellish planets are all the same, for such devotees are interested only in the service of the Lord" (Srimad Bhagavatam 6.17.28).

Nor are they subject to the law of karma or the laws of nature like ordinary human beings:

mahatmanas tu mam partha daivim prakrtim asritah

bhajanty ananya-manaso jnatva bhutadim avyayam

"O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible" (Bhagavad-gita 9.13).

Nor can they be killed, under ordinary circumstances: kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranasyati "O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes" (Bhagavad-gita 9.31).

There is ample evidence from our scriptures that perfect souls like Prahlada Maharaja survived all kinds of tortures and atrocities by his demonic father, being thrown in the dens of lions, into the pits of snakes or from the tops of mountains.

Even Bhisma, being pierced by a thousand arrows, was beyond the laws of nature and could not be killed but left his body out of his own will, only after Sri Krishna arrived.

Similarly in the 15th century, neither Mira Bhai was killed when being induced with poison, nor Haridas Thakur, who, after beaten over 21 marketplaces, was considered dead, his body thrown into the Ganges. He came to back life and walked around freely as Jesus did-after crucifixion.

From the Old Testament we remember the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who preferred to be thrown into the furnace rather than eating the meat of King Nebuchadnezzar, and who had kirtan in the fire and survived (Daniel 3:19-26). mare krsna rakhe ke, rakhe krsna mare ke-if Krishna protects you, no one can kill you, and if Krishna wants to kill you, no one can save you.

While the circumstances of Jesus' disappearance are by no means clear, they are indeed for us less important, even irrelevant. As Srila Prabhupada pointed out: "preaching is the essence." The teachings of Jesus are the most essential part of his mission and incarnation, rather than what happened thereafter.

In fact, by getting preoccupied with the death of Jesus, the empty grave and thereafter-curiously called by Theologians the 'after-Easter perspective'-the whole emphasis of Jesus' teachings-to leave things behind turn to God with heart, soul and mind-becomes clouded and is ultimately lost.

Consequently, as early as 1977 Srila Prabhupada, based on Vedic evidence, discounted the concept of Jesus dying for our sins as an unauthorized shift of paradigm: from the pure and perfect teachings of Jesus to salvation from the cross (Bombay, April 2, 1977).

The teachings of Jesus are universal, complete in themselves and perfectly Salvific-sanatana dharma, the eternal religion of the soul in its loving relationship to the Supreme Being, unadulterated by the falsity of bodily designation, upadhis, i.e. designations as Indian, American, Hindu, Muslim, Christian and so on-sarvopadhi-vinirmuktam tat-paratvena nirmalam hrsikena hrsikesa-sevanam bhaktir ucyate (Narada-pancaratra, quoted in Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhu 1.1.2.)-the actual purpose of life.

Simply by surrendering to the will of God one lives with Krishna and all karma is destroyed.

sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah

"Abandon all varieties of dharma and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear" (Bhagavad-gita 18.66).

Hence no one has to die for our sins.

Jesus taught with his personal life how to surrender to God under all conditions: "Thy will be done" (Matthew 26:42), "on earth as it is in heaven" (Matthew 6:10).

To preach this message of love Jesus was so surrendered that he would tolerate crucifixion.

I adore my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. He understood the mind of Jesus better than generations of mundane speculators.

Guest guest

Mundaka Upanishad (3.1.2) and Shvetasvatara Upanishad (4.7) confirm this:

samane vrkse purusho nimagno

’nisaya socati muhyamanah

justam yada pasyaty anyam isam

asya mahimanam iti vita-sokah

“Although the two birds are in the same tree, the eating bird is fully engrossed with anxiety and moroseness as the enjoyer of the fruits of the tree. But if in some way or other he turns his face to his friend who is the Lord and knows His glories—at once the suffering bird becomes free from all anxieties.”

Isopanisad 15

hiranmayena patrena

satyasyapihitam mukham

tat tvam pusann apavrnu

satya-dharmaya drstaye

"O my Lord, sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee."

Bhagavad Gita:

Chapter 13, Verse 14.

Everywhere are His hands and legs, His eyes and faces, and He hears everything. In this way the Supersoul exists.

Chapter 13, Verse 15.

The Supersoul is the original source of all senses, yet He is without senses. He is unattached, although He is the maintainer of all living beings. He transcends the modes of nature, and at the same time He is the master of all modes of material nature.

Chapter 13, Verse 16.

The Supreme Truth exists both internally and externally, in the moving and nonmoving. He is beyond the power of the material senses to see or to know. Although far, far away, He is also near to all.

Chapter 13, Verse 17.

Although the Supersoul appears to be divided, He is never divided. He is situated as one. Although He is the maintainer of every living entity, it is to be understood that He devours and develops all.

Chapter 13, Verse 18.

He is the source of light in all luminous objects. He is beyond the darkness of matter and is unmanifested. He is knowledge, He is the object of knowledge, and He is the goal of knowledge. He is situated in everyone's heart.

Chapter 14, Verse 3.

The total material substance, called Brahman, is the source of birth, and it is that Brahman that I impregnate, making possible the births of all living beings, O son of Bharata.

Chapter 14, Verse 4.

It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.

Chapter 15, Verse 6.

That abode of Mine is not illumined by the sun or moon, nor by fire. One who reaches it never returns to this material world.

Chapter 15, Verse 12.

The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of this whole world, comes from Me. And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from Me.

Chapter 15, Verse 15.

I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas I am to be known; indeed I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.

Chapter 15, Verse 16.

There are two classes of beings, the fallible and the infallible. In the material world every entity is fallible, and in the spiritual world every entity is called infallible.

Chapter 15, Verse 17.

Besides these two, there is the greatest living personality, the Lord Himself, who has entered into these worlds and is maintaining them.

Chapter 15, Verse 18.

Because I am transcendental, beyond both the fallible and the infallible, and because I am the greatest, I am celebrated both in the world and in the Vedas as that Supreme Person.

Chapter 15, Verse 19.

Whoever knows Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, without doubting, is to be understood as the knower of everything, and He therefore engages himself in full devotional service, O son of Bharata.

Chapter 10, Verse 12-13.

Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, and Vyasa proclaim this of You, and now You Yourself are declaring it to me.

Chapter 8, Verse 9.

One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who is the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception, who is inconceivable. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, he is beyond this material nature.

Chapter 8, Verse 20.

Yet there is another nature, which is eternal and is transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is annihilated, that part remains as it is.

Chapter 8, Verse 21.

That supreme abode is called unmanifested and infallible, and it is the supreme destination. When one goes there, he never comes back. That is My supreme abode.

Chapter 8, Verse 22.

The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him.

ASK HIM TO FIND WHERE IN BIBLE THERE IS A PARALLEL ?

ASK HIM WHY IS ONE CHILD BORN IN POOR FAMILY SUFFERING FROM DIESEASE etc.... LIKE IN AFRICA AND WHY IS SOMEONE BORN IN US OR WEST WHERE THINGS ARE OPPOSITE ? HOW DOES BIBLE EXPLAINS THEM ?

AND PLEASE TELL HIM THAT GOD KRISHNA, DOES NOT CONDEMN TO SOMEONE TO ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Just tell him this that in vedic religion there is nothing like eternal damnation.

Tell him that vedic religion is practical. It never says that there is mythological being called Satan that makes you commit sin.

Gita's answer is available here-

Chapter 3, Verse 36.

Arjuna said: O descendant of Vrsni, by what is one impelled to sinful acts, even unwillingly, as if engaged by force?

Chapter 3, Verse 37.

The Blessed Lord said: It is desire only, Arjuna, which is born of contact with the material modes of passion and later transformed into wrath, and which is the all-devouring, sinful enemy of this world.

Chapter 3, Verse 38.

As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust, or as the embryo is covered by the womb, similarly, the living entity is covered by different degrees of this desire.

Chapter 3, Verse 39.

Thus, a man's pure consciousness is covered by his eternal enemy in the form of desire, which is never satisfied and which burns like fire.

Chapter 3, Verse 40.

The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places of this desire, which veils the real knowledge of the living entity and bewilders him.

Chapter 3, Verse 41.

Therefore, O Arjuna, best of the Bharatas, in the very beginning curb this great symbol of sin [desire] by regulating the senses, and slay this destroyer of knowledge and self-realization.

In my opinion this much is enough. Please reply to these two posts i have made for you and let me know how did they work ? There is tons we can quote more if need arises.

Guest guest

Radhe Shyaam,

Isn't it the karma of the parents and the son that the son tooks interests in the bible and not in hinduism.

So let him. if he has to be a hindu he will get his interest in Hinduism back.

Why chaste him or try to get him back to Hinduism. Just let hem follow his path according to him karma.

As we say "santokham.... param sukham".

Radhe Shyaam

Guest guest

Dont worry. I am strong believer in god. I am going to pray for your son tommorrow. If he has changed already his mind by now it will help him, otherwise within this thursday he will chnage his mind.

Its my word.

There is nothing better than hinduism.

Guest guest

I would say that this is your fault!basically whole hindu systems fault. Most of the hindus (85%) don't know anything about their religion, but still follows it. They don't have the knowldege to answer the questions christian missionaries ask. They don't bother teaching the value of their religion to their children, but making them follow it. If you have taught your son about Hinduism, and its real value, he wouldn't be seeking truth from other religions. You belong to a brahmin family, you are the ones who carries the religion. If you guys don't take care, or preach the vedas and other stuffs to other people, religion would die. Please take some action.!!!!

Guest guest

Dear Parent,

Please dont worry. In TamilNadu some 1800 years back, one of the foremost saints of Saivites Thirunavukkarasu was a Jain. He was brought back to Saivism by Shiva himself through a simple play.

Have faith, do your duty, try to bring him back by speaking along with him. Never contradict and as I see he is in his teens which means rebellion thoughts.

I was once a staunch athesit and later on had lot of miracles which brought me back to fold.

Guest guest

Hello,

I do not have a solution to your problem..but can only offer suggestions. I have never taken part in an online discussion forum of this sort so bear with me. I just personally identify with your situation and am tempted to express my opinion. I am a 23 year old born hindu girl, but am a non resident indian. I attended a Christian university, and thus am familiar with the basic tenets of Christianity. Like your son, I was a good candidate for conversion according to many of the pastors there. When I was first introduced to Christianity, it made me question a lot of my hindu beliefs. I thought about the two religions quite a bit and never did convert to Christianity, because I realized that the root of my doubt in Hindu beliefs arose from inadequate knowledge about Hindu religion. I know that there are quite a lot of other indian youth out there too, whose perception of being hindu is limited to hindu culture and not hindu religion. I would say that you strike a deal with your son, and ask him to atleast give hinduism a chance...ask him to study more about hindu religion before he makes any serious decision regarding conversion to another religion...tell him that he must first know enough about his own religion for him to reject it and embrace another religion...Sir, I am in no position to advise you..but for what it is worth, i would suggest that you dont necessarily force him to follow your religious beliefs...as an adult, he is entitled to his own beliefs, which may be different from your own...respect whatever decision he makes..and the only thing that you should ask from him should be that he makes an informed decision and not an uninformed one..ultimately, i believe what matters is a belief in God, whether He be called Krishna or Jesus..

"O Partha, howsoever men approach (worship) Me, even so do I accept them; for all men follow My path from all sides." Bhagavad Gita Chap IV:11

Guest guest

Gurukumar, my prayers are with you. The only advice I can give is take your sone with you to one of Ammachi's retreats (also known as Mata Amritanandamayi Devi).

I was once an atheist... but after I met Ammachi, it created such unshakable faith in me that by Her grace, no power in this universe will break it.

I do not know where you live, but Amma goes on tour all around India, Europe, U.S., Australia, and Asia. Attend one of Her retreats, which are free, She will do the rest.

Christians talk of miracles... well here is a Self-Realized soul who has been seen by thousands of people to do miracles. Not magic tricks, which the Christians do and call miracles, but actual miracles. I am one of those who believe Her as Kali incarnate.

Jai Ma!

http://www.ammachi.org/

Guest guest

No I didn't get your meaning. Jesus loves you anyway. He knows your heart. Jesus will cleanse your heart and help you not to sin against Him. He will give you His Spirit, without it, you will not make heaven your home.

As it turns out Guru Jesus says in the bible you need to be SANE to be saved, delived or however acted upon, which is too bad really because it was spoken using the hebrew word "comes" that is prensent tense (ie 2000yr ago) meaning he + everyone here has missed out.

First you book a case against that pastor who did this kind nonsense. I see These christian pastors are more dangerous than muslims, coz they are like slow poison, u know sometimes cant help.

the best way to bring him back is to make the pastor to suffer and show ur son how is suffering from bringing and deluding him to goto christainity.

The second way is to talk to that . pastor to and persuade him about what he has done is utterely wrong.

Well the third way and a wise way would be to take him to ISKCON classes. (especially bhagavadgita classes). coz i have seen people changing only here, coz the Gita comes here out of great peoples mouths, and can change one very easily. (well christians have aslo converted to and surrendered to Krishna)

Here the people have the right answers for your son's difficult questions. I am quite sure he will in the end surrender to Krishna

I am quites sure the above way is the best way and Krishna always help.

In everycase don forget to book a case against that lamb eater Pastor. Don spare

I pray and wish and am quite sure your son will learn a lesson and come back surreneder to krishna.

Srimad ramanaravinda Govinda Govinda

hari bol

Vikram

Guest guest

I am the same experiece in first wife. I had married he when she was stusying in medicine. After marriage she is not willing to do the family life. Some times I had see he diary. She is writeen inthe diary about jesus and kanyamariyam and all. She had go for suicide many times. She said jesus will punish me I will be awife and her parents forced her to marry me. Then I trace he friends. They all coverted chrithyans from low cast. She believe in christ because of her brother's heart problem. One of chrithyan converted friend daily coming their home and do their prayers. He admiteed inthe putapathy hospital belongs to sai baba. They did the operarion and it partly successsful. She who coming to do the prayer into her home to told my wife this because of our prayer. She belived them and she fully converted and she said to me she want to be none whole his life and leave her. Then its very big family issue and both aour parents said go for divorce. We got divorce immediatly from court because girls parents support. You know we had very mental pain, moneyloss, and big family issues. because this. Our family is very orthodex hidu family and beliving hinduism is real Religion older than any of the religion.

Guest guest

I agree what you written. The Chritians trained for convertion. All chrthian word worry about their religion. They do magic and money to convert mostly hindus whos suffering food cloths etc. In USA the year of 2012 60% of chtrithayns may convert hindus, most of americans follow our culture. Because of that Swami stathya sai baba amma amruthandamayi, Sree sree arvishankar had lots forein believers.

Guest guest

What is said is correct. Muslims and chritians had their own way to grow up their religion. They forcely say to the people every sunday you have to gor church, Muslims they gave a good training to the people they are child hood in their madrasa. this madrasa called now terrorism coaching schools. They put their mid only muslims need in the world. The world should belongs to muslims. They had mone also to remove other religion from the entire world.

In hindu says entire world has our family. (VASU DEVE KUDUMBAM). In nobody is force to go to temples and veda and upanishats practicing not compulsory. See chtristians and muslims they force to read and learn bible and quran. They have to give money to their religion to grow their church and mosques. What we are doing we give money to temples. All money from the temples go to the govt. and their speding to all the people in Idia. There is also no money is giving to grow up our religion. This is redicilous. All hindu in India united against this. All hindus read our vedas and puranas. All the schools in India to converted in to vedic schools like the muslims having Madrasas near all mosque which is teaching terrorism and make them evil minded people.

Now muslims is destroy our culture killing cows got etc. christans trying to take up our culture and says all the upanishats bagavathgeetha belongs to them. They sqeesing us from both sides.

Do whatever we can to grow our religion and our hnidu's tradition.

Now Idians try to away from our culture and take up western culture, weternists taking up our culture and change their religion to Hindus

Guest guest

Priya ..whatever your methods are crude and disgusting .Things should come naturally to a person. I firmly believe that person has to learn himself.. You can take the horse to water but you cannot make it drink... I believe in "Use the rod and spoil the child" . I myself read the Upanishads only a year ago. For 35 years I was a wanderer!!!

let us hope so.

but the point is that we never go out to convert.

we have no burning desire to convert anyone.

we tell about hinduism only to the interested.

the hindus in bharat however need to know and practice dharma correctly. else we could loose the vedic land to the asuric ideology.

Guest guest

i think that you all need to change your minds. your son has done the right thing. a person by the power of the holy sprit from Jesus christ can raise the dead if God has a plan for that person to live. i have seen the deliverence of many Hindus in front of my eyes, even my freinds. so i urge you all to look into the "truth".