Guest guest Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 can i just have kay coz im not sure coz they is differnt ways to spell it kayleigh my way kayley kaylee and other ways Quote
Avinash Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 When you want to write a word in Devanagari, then pronunciation is important and not spelling. If you say kayleigh, kayley, kaylee the same way, then Devanagari for these is also the same. It is the same as I gave earlier for kay-lee. As you mentioned, you say all these the same way. Therefore, what I gave for kay-lee in a previous post is the same as what you want for kayleigh. So, use that. That is the one you want. Quote
sportychick Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 hi can u translate kay, scott and ashley thanks Quote
sportychick Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 any help would be great as i have been looking around for ages and have not had any luck so far big thanks Quote
Avinash Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 hi can u translate kay, scott and ashleythanks In the following, the first is Kay, second Scott and third Ashley. Quote
sportychick Posted October 17, 2006 Report Posted October 17, 2006 thank you avinash you have been a big help Quote
Guest guest Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 Can you please translate my wife & daughter's name into hindi script. Also can you translate these words "other than this, my heart dose ask for anything else from god." "iske siva dil rab se kuch bhi chahe Na" I've just turn 40 today 7th, I going to celabrate by have these words as tattoo also if you can, that is if can, only can you translate this words in gugarati as well, only if you can. thank you for having a go. Ashok E: flash_ash_67@hotmail.com Quote
bella80 Posted May 19, 2007 Report Posted May 19, 2007 Hi, I'm desperately trying to find the phrase 'follow your instincts' in hindi script - any help would be greatly appreciated! Quote
Guest guest Posted June 2, 2007 Report Posted June 2, 2007 Could anyone please show me the Hindi Script translation for the names Colin, which sounds like Call-IN and Linda? Thanks! Quote
spiltink Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 hi can someone tell me how to write Kayleigh if it is pronounced kay-lay? thanks Quote
Laurajane Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Hi can anybody please translate the words Laura and Paul In to hindi script please I would really appreciate it and also the word Soulmates Thankyou My email address is laurajane12@hotmail.co.uk Quote
drkpp Posted October 12, 2007 Report Posted October 12, 2007 Could anyone please show me the Hindi Script translation for the names Colin, which sounds like Call-IN and Linda? Thanks! Respectively, कॉलिन लिंडा [url="http://freetranslationblog.blogspot.com"] Quote
drkpp Posted October 12, 2007 Report Posted October 12, 2007 hi can someone tell me how to write Kayleigh if it is pronounced kay-lay? thanks केले [url="http://freetranslationblog.blogspot.com"] Quote
Avinash Posted October 15, 2007 Report Posted October 15, 2007 drkpp, In your answers the matras are not in correct place. May be because unicode font is not installed? For example, what you have written for Colin will be read as Colni. Quote
brajamandala108 Posted October 15, 2007 Report Posted October 15, 2007 I need braja mandala & keshava kumar translated into sanskrit. Quote
drkpp Posted October 16, 2007 Report Posted October 16, 2007 drkpp,In your answers the matras are not in correct place. May be because unicode font is not installed? For example, what you have written for Colin will be read as Colni. I see them properly on my computer. Which sanskrit unicode fonts do you use? Which unicode fonts this forum is using? If known, same may be installed on the pc to avoid irregular displays. [url="http://freetranslationblog.blogspot.com"] Quote
Avinash Posted October 17, 2007 Report Posted October 17, 2007 Yes, the problem is because I do not have proper unicode. Earlier I had Ariel Unicode. Then I could see clearly. For some reason, I do not have that font now. The reason I posted this message is because I know that the problem is related to font. But those who post requests for transliteration into Devanagari may not know. They may think that the the way it appears on their PC is the correct way to write in Devanagari. Quote
SHOAN Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 Dear Avinash, Please can you help me. I noticed that you helped others writing English names in Hindi and wondered if you could help me with the same. Please show me how to write the name 'SHAUN' in Hindi. Sharona Quote
SHOAN Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 Hi, can anyone please tell me how to write the name 'SHAUN' in Hindi Quote
drkpp Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 Hi, can anyone please tell me how to write the name 'SHAUN' in Hindi pronunciation? Quote
SHOAN Posted November 1, 2007 Report Posted November 1, 2007 It's pronounced like the words 'fawn' or 'born' but the f and b are replaced by 'Sh' Quote
acosimano Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 Can anyone convert the Name Dyanne to hindi script? ot know a website I could do that on? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.