Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

English names in hindi script

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

could anyone give me the translation for the name Laura in hindi script

  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest guest
Posted

Could anyone give me the translation of camille in hindi please i'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

 

could anyone give me the translation for the name Laura in hindi script

 

translation for name mia jasmine in hindi

Posted

Hi there,could someone please help me translate names in hindi please, i've been looking everywhere and cant find any

the names are 1: Vincent and 2:Victoria

thank you very much and hope hearing from you soon

Posted

My husband passed away recently and I want to get his name tattooed in hindi. Could anyone please translate " Rolando " in hindi for me? If so, please email me at Ibizateka55@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!!

Posted

 

Hi there,could someone please help me translate names in hindi please, i've been looking everywhere and cant find any

the names are 1: Vincent and 2:Victoria

thank you very much and hope hearing from you soon

 

Respectively,

 

व्हिन्सेंट व्हिक्टोरिया

Posted

could anyone give me the translation for the name KEVIN and for 16th september 1994

 

thx so much!!

Posted

good evening, could anybody please translate "my son" for me?

 

please, thank u

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

HELLO ALL!

 

Could anyone out there please translate the names

 

Callum

 

Phoebe (pronounced fee-bee)

 

and the words

 

"forever loved"

 

anyhelp apreciated sooo much as I have been looking and searching endlessly.

 

Em

Posted

Hi,

I am posting Callum in Hindi here also.

 

I am attaching an image that shows how to write Callum in Hindi. I am assuming that it is pronounced like KALUM, where KA is pronounced like ca of cat, LU like lo of love. If not, let me know the correct pronunciation and I will make another post after making the necessary correction.

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=1276&stc=1&d=1159794128

post-324-138274053356_thumb.gif

Posted

Thanx for your I help, I did use that link but it did not find me a source of help, it gave me a list of other peoples requests. I did see a source on this website a few days ago but it is so complex I dont think i'll ever get my childrens names translated (callum, phoebe) for a tattoo I am so desperate for.

Any other help greatly appreciated

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...