IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

Is Sai Baba Lord Krishna???? True??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There seems a dispute over who is Shri Sai baba.Some claims him to be a avatar of vishnu ,some say shiva,some claim him to be lord krishna. But in reality,they do not know that Shri Sai- baba is sum-total of all avatars(past,present and future).

Guest guest

so Sai is nobody's avatar. Krishna wasnt god either, he was a man, a brilliant man, that's all. Sai baba is also a man, a brillant man. So why this confusion over whether or not he is god, or this incarnation or that incarnation? It is childish. There is no god, no avatar and all that mystical stuff. There is only this world of pain and sorrow. Learn to accept that.

My SAllutations to All.What ever power a man has in him he should never talk high or try to prove it to others in words.If a person come for help we should not show instant Mantras at work or do magic to convince him or her.Try to please that person in a simple way and then try to help him or her in any way by not praicing himself.Help others but dont tell them you did this or that and now you win.This way is not right.People flock to the doorsteps of SaiBaba to see his miracles and once seen they call Him the Grate God.I think its wrong to call yourself The God when you know its Cheating and selfishness.The main theory in a guru is He should never highly talk of himself in Acton Or Words.Let others judge what they are not oneself about oneself.

Guest guest

Sai Baba is a hoax and thats it!! Krsna would never molest boys or use cheaps magic trix right!? that is exactly what Sai Baba does, his had several homosexual contacts with young boys and he, and I had seen it in slow motion how he put a lingam in his mouth and spits it out and everybody thinks its real...anf if he where Krsna I would felt a attracion to him as I do to Govinda, Maha mantra and the Gita!! A hoax!!!!!

Guest guest

there is a book called "Bhagavat Gita As It Is" written by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. My humble request is that you please acquire a copy of that book and read it.

Guest guest

wondered if u meant me, that I should get a copy of the Gita...if so I got 3 and I have written by hand one

Guest guest

But in reality,they do not know that Shri Sai- baba is sum-total of all avatars(past,present and future).

substitute "avatars" with "rascal cheaters" and you are perfectly right

Guest guest

But in reality,they do not know that Shri Sai- baba is sum-total of all avatars(past,present and future).

your name is (un)believer.. and belief is not a valid way to gain knowledge

so you have no consciousness, knowledge and culture

do not be dogmatic, demonstrate what you are saying

Guest guest

Yes, SAI BABA is GOD!

It's hard to believe han?

People just can't accept.

Open your eyes my friends /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take this blind fold off!

love!

Guest guest

if you are not so blind and you have seen the divinity of say bubba, you will be able to show it to everyone and to give logical and scriptural explanations

so please do it

Guest guest

Vaisnavas do not accept Sathya Sai Baba as Bhagavan (God), so they differ with his devotees and with Sai Baba himself on this. Becasue the Vaisnavas are concerned with Bhagavan and always hearing and chanting about him, they should know best who is Bhagavan and who is not. All Vaisnavas accept that Krsna is the purna avatara, the most complete manifestation of God to appear in the world.

Even those Vaisnavas who conceive of Krsna as an incarnation of Visnu accept Krsna as the most complete incarnation of God. Being absorbed in thoughts of Visnu/Krsna, should Bhagavan descend in one of his incarnations, his devotees would be the first to recognize him. There is no doubt that Krsna is God, but Vaisnavas doubt that Sai Baba is Krsna for good reason. He may be an accomplished yogi.

Many years ago a man from India came to the America and claimed to be Krsna. When challenged by some Vaisnavas to demonstrate that he was Krnsa by revealing his universal form (virata rupa) as Krsna did for his devotee Arjuna in Bhagavad Gita, the man replied to them that first, like Arjuna, they needed to become his devotees. These devotees then came to me and related their experience.

I commented that the question of their devotion to Krsna was not the issue. This was apparent in that they were always hearing and chanting about Krsna. These are the symptoms of devotion to Krsna as mentioned by Krsna himself in the Gita. The real issue was whether or not the man was Krsna. Needless to say the man could not demonstrate that he pervaded the entire universe.

Guest guest

it doesnt say that He shall come personaly, we still got the parampara, and so their is no threat to the world yet!! And as gaudya dasa said, sai baba cant show the universal form...people are wery fast at accepting false prophets and decline the real deal!!

Guest guest

Yes, he is a demoniac person.

There are thousands of people that believe that he is God, just because he does some magic (thinks that arent even that great, after you read the stories of yogs with mistc powers in the vedas).

IF he was Krishna, and Krishna comes to kill demons, why he didn't kill Bush, Saddam, etc..

And besides all evidence(that is endless), Krishna is also beautiful. Sai Baba is FAR AWAY from beautiful (he's the ugliest i ever saw). He even dont have a spiritual body. Let see when he dies...

Anyways, there is no doubt for me that he is totally BOGUS

Your Servant Krishna Sharana Devi Dasi

I'm not a Sai baba follower myself and i do not believe that he's god-incarnate. However I do not think that he is a child molester... I've read bits and pieces concerning criminal allegations made against him but as far as i know, there's no real concrete proof showing that he is indeed responsible for all these atrocious acts he's being accused of... Maybe you have more info on the matter that could make me think differently? Granted, he's done nothing concerning the idolatry he receives... Some credit goes to Srila Prabhupada for calling him a hoax because he doesn't seem to mind being worshipped as god or he would have put a stop to it by now! But i do not think that HKs should delight in the bad press linked to his name just as they wouldn't want ISKCON's name to be tarnished... But i agree with you on one point: Sai baba is in no way an incarnation of Krishna! Nowhere is Krishna's name linked to Sai Baba in any of the shastras! My apologies if any of my comments offended you. Hare Krishna.

Guest guest

not get offended by ur words...in sweden we got many who has gotten molested and now he is helping others about this...HARIBOL

Guest guest

i bet that if sai baba and Srila Prabhupada had a battle of wits Srila Prabhupada would win. sai says some wise words but Srila Prabhupadas words are backed by logic and ancient scriptures.

hare krsna

Guest guest

I think those who follow Sai Baba might wanna read this. A documentary about him was aired in the UK a couple weeks back and it showed some interesting truths that are sad really.....

Personally i don't condone this modern day baba, i believe in Shirdi Sai Baba and i think Sathiya Sai Baba is fake.

Read the link if you're interested to know more: www.saiguru.net/english/last_updates/

Unable to preach his doctorine to the Hindus he migrated to the west and did a wonderful job of conviencing the Christians that Jesus and Krishna is the same. Great and applause for this man. But his cooking cannot be dished out to the Hindus coz we have a better understanding of the Vedas and sastras.

People who believe so would be those who are hardline Christians and Muslims. Not those who had real experience and blessings from the Sai. If I say Krishna was a pevert would you believe it. Surely not because you have fully experienced Krishna and so would the devotees of Sai Baba. Like one unfortunate soul said you have to taste honey in ordr to know it's know how honey taste. Simply by assuming and listening to others would not make it the real truth. So if you want to live with the story of BBC go head no one is stopping you.

Guest guest

Simply by assuming and listening to others would not make it the real truth.

tell us about your direct expariences with saibaba

Guest guest

hey barney,

if u love tamil literature so much why not accept the truth given in divya prabantham by 12 alwars (sri vaishnava saints) even they glorify Vishnu as the supreme & not some ppl or man. u r old man wit child mentality.

juz a waste to discuss wit ppl like u whom doesn't want to lend ur ears but argue!

Guest guest

i bet that if sai baba and Srila Prabhupada had a battle of wits Srila Prabhupada would win. sai says some wise words but Srila Prabhupadas words are backed by logic and ancient scriptures.

hare krsna

I suspect that Prabhupada would prefer not to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Guest guest

Yeah Yeah.

We have seen enough of Srila Prabhupada's arguemrent.

He never comes to the point, and keeps calling all Rascals.

And Sri Sai atleast is not arrogant.