IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

Is Sai Baba Lord Krishna???? True??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And Sri Sai atleast is not arrogant.

Well, he is a pedophile. But maybe that's not a vice in your book.

Guest guest

The pedophile cases are not proved.

But his arrogance is beyond doubt. ( if you want to see for yourself, see some posts in the forum).

Disgruntled people can say a lot of bad things about SaiBaba. But unless they are not proven, they are as good as false allegations.

Guest guest

Yeah Yeah.

We have seen enough of Srila Prabhupada's arguemrent.

He never comes to the point, and keeps calling all Rascals.

And Sri Sai atleast is not arrogant.

...i don't know what can be more arrogant than being a poor conditionated soul and claiming to be god

(as a sai bubu follower, your duty is to demonstrate that he's god.... if you demonstrate that others are arrogant this does not help us and you to know the truth..

so, being us and prabhupada arrogant or not arrogant it is not so important

the important thing is that you have no decent demonstration that sai baba is not cheating yourself, so you divert the attention criticizing other's beliefs

we have another bubu's adept in this forum who use the same system)

Guest guest

The pedophile cases are not proved.

Neither has it been proven that Sai Baba is God. But that does not stop him from allowing his disciples to believe it, now does it?

They require proof to know that Sai Baba is a pedophile. But they need no proof to believe he is God.

This is truly fanaticism.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

We all share the same Cosmic body.

Love and Hare Sarasvati from Belgium

Guest guest

Lets go through this.

Now in the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says he can come down in any form.

Theoretically, anyone or anything can thus be God.

Now, there must be a basis for thinking that thing to be God, otherwise there is a lack of logic and reason.

There are three ways of acquiring knowledge:

1)Knowledge from the Absolute Truth,

2)Knowledge through reasoning,

3)Knowledge through experience.

1) - for us to accept that something has come from the absolute truth, we must have some sort of evidence to abse our faith on. Krishna lifted Govardhana Hill with his little finger for seven days. No other being can do that...so it's a pretty good starting point to accept his word as the word of God. Sai Baba in contrast just made gold from his hand - which is a magic trick...that is not enough to put faith in his word as God's word...I would conclude that Sai Baba fails on this first limb.

2) In terms of reasoning, we can say that Sai Baba cannot be God since he suffers from disease and old age. No one can claim Sai Baba is God through reasoning either...

3) In terms of experience, the devotees of Sai Baba claim that they have experienced something transcendental, but:

a) they may have just experienced some yogic power, which has nothing to do with transcendence...

b) they may have experienced something that is just weird, or created by the mind...

The point is that the experiences of devotees of Sai Baba may be sufficient to them, but they do not change the probability of accepting him as God for non-devotees...

In contrast, there is a simple process for understanding whether Krishna or Allah or whoever else is God...you chant their names, or follow the laws laid down in scripture...

In conclusion, there is no basis to even start to put faith in the idea that Sai Baba is God...

I do not think God would be so cruel as to ask people to put faith in Him without any basis to do so...

Now in the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says he can come down in any form.

'Theoretically, anyone or anything can thus be God.'

--

Don't worry I did read your entire post. I am not about to misquote;

Krishna is Vishnu-Tattva, The Original.

From Him come Vishnu-tattva. Orginal candle.

Jiva is Jiva. If he is empowered he 'plays' the role of representative of God. But can NEVER be called Param Brahman. Thats is complete idiotic. In all the ages, God had been recognized as features He has on His Lotus Feet and face. These are Not hidden. {maybe except to non-devotees}. So anytime somebody claims to be God, ask them either show me marks of Lord Vishnu, or keep their claims to be nulified. I have heard devotees who claim thier Master is God. But they cannot prove this. This is Mayavadi Philosophy. A man cannot become Param Brahman. Jiva means Tattva--eternal. Vishnu means Tattva--eternal. You can't change your position. haribol

Guest guest

this is all assuming that God plays according to the rules set out in the Vedas, right?

In theory, God could if he wanted break those rules outright and come down in any form, regardless of marks...

...but i know, that's mental speculation...

In theory, God could if he wanted break those rules outright and come down in any form, regardless of marks...

--

So lets say this is true. We might as well say God is not so clever. He also wants us to be complete idiots who accept anybody as Param Brahman. True?

Guest guest

Barney you are a fool number one. U better know what ADI SANKARACHARYA , MADHVACHARYA , RAMANUJACHARYA , MAHAJANAS LIKE LORD SIVA, NARADA, BRAHMA etc said. Then u comment on HIS DIVINE GRACE A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI SRILA PRABHUPADA said. Srila Prabhupada had not said any of his opinions.Infact he said what the above mentioned acaryas had said. That is the way of receiving knowledge. So u better know what all the acaryas had said. Then u will know the absolute truth. Without knowing what is what dont comment about SRILA PRABHUPADA, u have to pay a heavy price for ur nonsensical talk.

Guest guest

Karma does not compel a man to do wrong actions. Samskara does, to a certain extent. But God has bestowed free will on man, with which to make or mar his career. Man has no Bhoga-Svatantrata or the freedom to enjoy or suffer, which factor is governed by Karma. But, he has got Karma-Svatantrata or freedom to do good or evil. He can substitute good Samskaras in place of the old vicious Samskaras by Vichara-Sakti, will-power and continued practice of good actions.

Guest guest

...man has freedom to devote and surrender to God, thus transcending all mundane good and evil acts...

...and that is the intelligent way out...

...that is the message of Bhagavad Gita.

Guest guest

...ISKON is not religion but part of ....

...ISKON is not ancient but established recently...

...BHAGAVAD GITA is not all ancient scripture but part of it...

...BHAGAVAD GITA is not original but copy of copies...

.... .....

.... .....

(blank spaces are to be filled by you)

[moderator's note: please do not sign a post with a name that may be mistaken for a registered user's name (such as Barney2, Barney3} such posts will be removed]

Guest guest

ISKCON is not religion, it is the eternal religion, sanatan dharma of the world...to realise and serve God

ISKCON is established recently...the chanting of the maha-mantra goes back to Caitanya...the brahmins' knowledge of the maha-mantra goes back to time immemorial...it is written there in the Upanishads (a part of the original four Vedas)

Bhagavad Gita is the essence of all Vedic scripture...also Srimad Bhagavatam is the spotless scripture. The Vedanta Sutra, Brahma Samhita, etc are all making the same conclusion - this is not just from Bhagavad Gita

Bhagavad Gita is the original, as spoken by Krsna to Vivasvan millions of years ago...it has been passed down through disciplic succession - therefore there is no copies involved...

Guest guest

Why you hate Barney so much ? It shows you failed to answer him correctly that is why you collectively attack him.

If you have no answer. Just delete the messages giving excuses.

Guest guest

Dear Barney,

I have been an ex devotee of baba , I have seen the sathya sai organisation i did some service but as it is i found that all they were putting is confused thoughts and ideas which i cannot speak out as it may hurt some feelings and really i did not have fun in that organisation.We also did many bhajans but i did not find it PURIFYING as the mahamantra and as the kirtanas of ISKCON.i always felt that they were missing some link they were missing a subtle core which i found in ISKCON. after i ascended the transendental platform of ISKCON i found many mistakes in the sai platform. you should just try it out willingly initially you might find it a bit bitter but later it is more than sweet to be in ISKCON. Buy some books and read it meet some prabhujees and see it out for yourself which suits you best and finally it is not a concoted version of the christian minds we just speak out from the Authoritative scriptures which has been perverted because of the passage of time.And if some body says that LORD KRISHNA is a pervert as you said you will also be a pervert because you have originated from HIM.

Hey, Bhagvan means Bhag -Van , possesser of five great opulences in full, which u saw in every incarnation of the supreme lord., out of which beauty is something which is prominant and its utterly missing with this baba.

Just if one uses one's common sense, i mean Krishna, rama, buddha or for that matter any avataras of the supreme had an invaluabe, uncomparbale and incredible beuty....

Do ya find it in SSB? i don think so.

The basic prob with this yuga is that , people go on magics shown by the people, not by scriptures.

hari hari bol

You were once a Sai devotee or shall I say attracted to Sai movement. May be your idea at the time was to gain something personel but you were dejected when your wishes were not fulfilled. You are not alone but many like you who seek Baba's help came back dejected and started to say things about him. You have approach with sincerity and bakthi not seeking materialistic gain.

I seek Baba with bakthi and I'm happy inside and outside. Baba is unique in sense that he give hope to those who seek his blessings and not what you want to gain. Do not become a grasshopper and this plant is bitter and that plant is sweeter. Baba's birth is not ordinary and neither is he an ordinary person. There is something that he possess which is unique and only can be gotten from the Supreme Being. Only selected person could have possess a special ray of gravity towards others. I do not see that in the founder of ISKCON. He mere speaks of Gita and interprets it according to his perception while Baba is totaly different.

Baba does not instruct you to pray to him or have his picture in your alter bt it is the work of devotees who have deep love and respect for him that they go to the extend of making him a Hindu icon. You do not understand his mission so saying such things would only put you in more complicated situation. If, now you are a ISKON member be a good one and serve mankind seeking nothing in return, this way you might receive the grace of Supreme Brahman.