Guest guest Posted April 5, 2005 Report Posted April 5, 2005 could you please translate "todd" into bengali please? im looking to get a tattoo of it and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks! Quote
Guest guest Posted April 8, 2005 Report Posted April 8, 2005 if u got the name Adrian into hindi, please send a picture with it, coz my name its the same.thanks. my mail is adrimon85@hotmail.com Quote
Guest guest Posted April 19, 2005 Report Posted April 19, 2005 I was just reading how much you help in getting names translated into different scripts for tatoos. I would be so grateful if u cud translate mine into them aswell as ive have tried everything else , my name is sam clayton if u could do just sam on its own and then my full name because i wnt to see what will fit on my arm Thanks a million Quote
Guest guest Posted April 23, 2005 Report Posted April 23, 2005 Hi there Vinayakan, I'm sorry to add my translation request to your growing list! I wonder if you could send me the Indian scripts for the name Sophie Jane? I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks so much Sophie Quote
Guest guest Posted April 26, 2005 Report Posted April 26, 2005 Hi Vinayakan i was hoping you would be able to help me. i want my name translated into Hindi : THERESA. it would be great if you could email it to me. Thank you, Theresa. theresarose@fsmail.net Quote
Guest guest Posted April 28, 2005 Report Posted April 28, 2005 can you please translate the name maja in hindi e-mail:andrejpav@hotmail.com Quote
Guest guest Posted May 29, 2005 Report Posted May 29, 2005 I was wondering if you would please translate Tyler (my sons name) to sanskirt so that I would be able to get a tattoo of it. I thank you for all your help and appreciate the time you take for the people that are intrigued and taken by the your culture. email: Addambom@hotmail.com Thanks you, Adam Quote
Guest guest Posted May 30, 2005 Report Posted May 30, 2005 I would like to know loli o dolores and carol in hindi script thank you how i can see your attachments? Because it says page not found.... Thank you Quote
Guest guest Posted June 1, 2005 Report Posted June 1, 2005 Did you find the translation of your name ?? asnd where ?? l want to do the same thing. Jan enail :lowe_jan@hotmail.com Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 6, 2005 Report Posted June 6, 2005 Here is Casper, Casperfons and Cafo in Hindi. Sorry for late reply. Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 6, 2005 Report Posted June 6, 2005 Tara in different Indian scripts: 1.Devanagari 2.Kannada 3.Telugu 4.Malayalam 5.Tamil 6.Bengali 7.Oriya 8.Oriya Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 6, 2005 Report Posted June 6, 2005 Loli o dolores and Carol in Hindi script (according Spanish pronounciation) Click on attachment. Just the older attachment are not be seen. Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 6, 2005 Report Posted June 6, 2005 Sophie Jane in 1.Devanagari. 2.Kannada. 3.Telugu. 4.Malayalam. 5.Tamil. 6.Bengali 7.Oriya. 8.Gujarati Quote
Guest guest Posted June 9, 2005 Report Posted June 9, 2005 Hi there I am looking to translate Louise to Hindu, can you help please?? Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 9, 2005 Report Posted June 9, 2005 I did Louise in Hindi. There are to ways to write Louise in Hindi. See also the Roman transliteration. Quote
maya1 Posted June 9, 2005 Report Posted June 9, 2005 hi i noticed you have done a number of english name translations and wondered if you could help with mine,. i am looking translate into sankrit text ruby bhattacharya, ganesh and hindustani can you help? Quote
Guest guest Posted June 10, 2005 Report Posted June 10, 2005 any way you can print the translation off for me and fax it? 0044 1603 274131 Quote
Guest guest Posted June 10, 2005 Report Posted June 10, 2005 could you also translate EDEN to Hindu for me please??? Quote
Valerie Posted June 11, 2005 Report Posted June 11, 2005 Hello there. My name is Valerie and I was wondering if there is a translation for my name in Hindi. I think I had posted this topic in the wrong section before, therefore I deleted it. If anyone knows I would be so grateful. If it is too much trouble I understand. Thank you- Valerie Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 11, 2005 Report Posted June 11, 2005 Here is Valerie in Hindi (Devanagari script) according the French pronounciation. a as a in father, not as a in man. long ie at the end. Notice me if you want otherwise. Quote
Valerie Posted June 12, 2005 Report Posted June 12, 2005 Vinayakan, Thank you so much..I appreciate that you took the time to do that. It means alot to me. thanks again, Valerie Quote
Vinayakan Posted June 12, 2005 Report Posted June 12, 2005 could you also translate EDEN to Hindu for me please??? Do you mean Hindi?Translation or transliteration ? Quote
Guest guest Posted June 16, 2005 Report Posted June 16, 2005 sorry, i meant translate EDEN to Hindi please? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.