IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI

PLEASE COULD YOU CONVERT THE NAMES KAYNE AND KAHRINA INTO SANSKRIT/HINDI FOR ME, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE THE PERSON TO DO IT, AND I CAN'T FIND ANY ONE TO DO IT.

REGARDS GAVIN

Guest guest

Hi! I write from Spain because I´m trying to find my name in Hindi and I don´t find, can´t you help me. My name is Adrián.

Thank you

Guest guest

Hi, i know you have a few names to post but i was wondering if you can tell me what "Gary" is in Hindi ? (or what im looking for arabic)

Your help is very much appreciated.

Guest guest

Hi - U r probably fed up with everyone asking u to write their names in Hindi but could u possibly write my name 'George Campbell' in all of the scripts that u know? I would really appreciate it,

thanx again,

George

Guest guest

hi thanks for sending me the translation for gemma in hindi, but it has not worked on my computer, if possible could you please send it me again via email as this would be a big help. my email address is oliespley@hotmail.com.

thanks once again

Oliver

Guest guest

Is there someone here, tech savvy, who can provide a software help for such requests. Or may be get it done by some friends and make this a feature of this site?

Guest guest

Hi! I'm so sorry, but I to am going to ask for a translation for a tattoo in all of the aforementioned scripts. I'm looking for "JessicaLove" and "Baby Girl". I've been trying to get them translated FOREVER but have never found a way. My email is pure_brown_sweetnizz@msn.com. Thanks so much!!

Guest guest

i would be extremely grateful if i could get the hindi translations for two hearts one soul, and the name callum as well please

Guest guest

i was wodering if someone could please show me the name ally or allyson in hindi writting please

Guest guest

Hola Dear Vinayakan!

Do you think you can send me Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu

in sanskrit .. imposible to find it

My e mail is : xime83@hotmail.com

GRACIAS

Ximena

Guest guest

hi i have been looking to translate my name into hindu but can't find any where that does it. I would like to know what chris wilson is in hindu so i could have it as a tatoo. if you could please help me i would be very grateful. thanks

Hi Vinayakan,

I have seen the brilliant help you have been offering here with all the translations and was wondering if you could help me at all?

I would be very grateful if you could translate one if not all of the following three into Sanskrit/Hindi:

- Casper Fons

- Casper

- Cafo

Thank you in advance.

Casper

Guest guest

I'm searching for the translation of the names PEDRO and NÍDIA to sanskrit (they are portuguese names, I don't know if that matters)

it's my name and the name of my boyfriend. I want a tattoo with it and I can't find the translation anywere. Can someone help me? my e-mail is nidiadosreis@iol.pt

Sorry my english...

Guest guest

I'm searching for the translation of the names PEDRO and NÍDIA to sanskrit (they are portuguese names, I don't know if that matters)

it's my name and the name of my boyfriend. I want a tattoo with it and I can't find the translation anywere. Can someone help me? my e-mail is nidiadosreis@iol.pt

Sorry my english...

I'm posting this messange to the 2nd time... sorry...

It is so nice of you to translate everyones name for them, so i undestand if you chose not to do mine. I came across a website that said that my name in sanskrit or Buddah means godess or princess.. PLEASE if you have some spare time its really important to me becuase I want a tattoo on my lower back and I want it to mean something; i dont want to get the wrong translation. My name is Tara.. it would be so greatly appreciated.. thanks soooo much

*Tara*

Guest guest

i've been trying to get my tatoo for a long time and if you can help me id greatly appretiate it. My name is Christofer and i want to get it tatooed in hindu lettering so if you can please print Christofer id appretiate it very much.

thanks,

Christofer

christofersjoberg@hotmail.com

Guest guest

Hi there!

I'm almost afraid to ask, but would you please help me too?

i'm from holland too and i already have my name in hindi translation. it's done through a amarican website, now i'm wondering if the name comes out another way because of the different way to pronounce it in american or dutch?

Can you tell me that?

And is it possible that you could help me with the names "Bianca" and "Plien" in Bengali?

Thanks a lot!!!

After some time I found this site back. In the past I transliterated some names in Indian scripts.

I will do it again, but unfortunately my I-leap programme does not work. Please have some patience.

I will be back soon.