IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

unite hindu

Rate this topic

Jai Ganesh

Re

(you know the dharma, you have more responsibility)

Of course those who know it deserve our respect.

Dharmanu raksit rasitha.

In the land of Gopal Krishna, the cows are crying out for our protection.

So "bhaja Govinda is nice" but how do we do this?

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

In the land of Gopal Krishna, the cows are crying out for our protection.

So "bhaja Govinda is nice" but how do we do this?

not persecuting innocent people because they belong to a religion "practiced(who really practices cannot be a bad person)" by criminals

Jai Ganesh

Re

not persecuting innocent people because they belong to a religion "practiced(who really practices cannot be a bad person)" by criminals )

That is true no one here sugest for one minute to persecute the innocent.

Question is, is Islam compatable in Vedic land?

all they have offered is misery and violence?

Jai Shree Krishna.

Guest guest

Question is, is Islam compatable in Vedic land?

all the world is vedic land... everyone can live in the world and he has to be personally punished only if he commits a crime...

all they have offered is misery and violence?

"they" do not exist... we are single individuals.. punish personally the singles who bring misery and violence.... religion means nothing in this context

Jai Ganesh

((Question is, is Islam compatable in Vedic land?))

Re

(all the world is vedic land...)

let me repharse this from Kanyakumari to Badrinath, from Somnath to Jaganath is islam compatable in this Holy dham?

Re

("they" do not exist... we are single individuals.. punish personally the singles who bring misery and violence.... religion means nothing in this context)

punishment awaits us all, we are all responsible for our karma.that is not the point.

Islam was spread on the strength of sword, was the cause of our misery in the past and look around now what they do in the name of Islam, so you can not seperate the religion and its violent followers.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

let me repharse this from Kanyakumari to Badrinath, from Somnath to Jaganath is islam compatable in this Holy dham?

--honest life is compatible with any land, crime has to be punished.. religion does not matter.If someone commits a crime has to be punished, if one is following the criminal's religion he has no fault

punishment awaits us all, we are all responsible for our karma.that is not the point.

--yes, why have you brought this point?

Islam was spread on the strength of sword, was the cause of our misery in the past and look around now what they do in the name of Islam

--they?? take the "they" who commit crimes and put them in jail. Who is not committing crimes is not responsible because someone in the past centuries practiced his religion and created problems. No one is boring hindus because ravana, kamsa or hiaranyakashipu were coming from the society of sanatana dharma.. kauravas caused a 600million deaths war, much more than bin laden, gheddafi, hitler, stalin or arafat.. and they were indians and socially following the dharma

you can not seperate the religion and its violent followers

--why? aren't you separate from kamsa?

Tha was what Mahatma Gandhi said to Hindus as well as Muslims in India. Yes, you may be right that kauravas caused a 600 million deaths in the battle of Kurukshetra. It was to be and had to be in order to up hold dharma. That was past era, a different yuga but here in this era such is avoidable. Unity in diversity is norm of the day. In the Dvarapa yuga only one religion and one race in India but in Kali yuga India was invaded by alien religion with barbaric qualities. No mercy or respect for the people of Sanadhana Dharma who enjoyed peace and freedom. Evrything changed after their invasion. Hindus were forced to convert to Islam and when the British came poor Hindus were converted to Christianity by giving them food and clothings. These were the kind of methods used by the barbaric invaders of the far east and europe. But today the Hindus have no choice but to live along with the decendants of the converted Muslims and Christians. They are not asking much but just stay as you are and do not try to make further changes as the damage had already been done. They are only asking them to stay in their boundries so that they [the Hindus] could have peace of mind to deal with their own troubles of religious difference. They do not object the Muslims or Christians from practicing their respective religion but do not interfere in the Hindus affair. Is it asking too much? You are an alien religion and yet the Hindus have given you a place to pratice what you believe in so what more do you want? Do not take their kindness for gruanted. All boundries have limits so understand your limits and behave yourself.

Guest guest

and what is your loss or fear if the vedic people really unite and act?

that if they make injustices they go against dharma and india will be less vedic than now is

Jai Ganesh

(--honest life is compatible with any land, crime has to be punished..)

Very nice point

let me ask you suppose a criminal gets in your house, takes over it, subject you to horrible acts and after a due course of time your grand children, who are now enjoying less right then the criminals suddenly wakes up, what should they do?

even if they accept the fact that what is done is done,let us live in peace, but the others(criminal)thinking i have to finish the job my grandsire come to do and are just waiting for a right moment.

what would be your advise?

Re

(No one is boring hindus because ravana, kamsa or hiaranyakashipu were coming from the society of sanatana dharma.. kauravas caused a 600million deaths war, much more than bin laden, gheddafi, hitler, stalin or arafat.. and they were indians and socially following the dharma)

no this were demons, they were adharmis, we do not follow them, we do not glorify them.

(--why? aren't you separate from kamsa?)

because we do not follow kamsa.

Islam follows muhamad who did not convince any one with logic, he used force to convert and even today if you so much as question the koran you get Fatva against you.

let us hear the followers denounce the crime perpetuated in the name of Islam otherwise they are as guilty of following criminals.

Just as barney says and read his post again.

We are not Asking too much.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

let me ask you suppose a criminal gets in your house, takes over it, subject you to horrible acts and after a due course of time your grand children, who are now enjoying less right then the criminals suddenly wakes up, what should they do?

--they act for receiving again their rights... and this has nothing to do with persecuting the ones who belongs to the religion of the criminal

the others(criminal)thinking i have to finish the job my grandsire come to do and are just waiting for a right moment.

what would be your advise?

--projecting criminal acts is criminal.... so if there's some one who is planning like that he has to be stopped. So do no waste time and energy in persecuting the ones who belongs to the religion of the old criminal, and investigate directly on who is making or planning crimes

no this were demons, they were adharmis, we do not follow them, we do not glorify them.

---socially these demons belongs to the same "religion" of arjuna, krsna, hanuman and so on. They have pujas, they wear tilaks, they attend to ceremonies, samskaras and so on... so if you make differences between you and them, you have also to make differences between your honest muslim neighborhood and bin laden or aurangzeb

let us hear the followers denounce the crime perpetuated in the name of Islam otherwise they are as guilty of following criminals.

--that's not required by any law.... someone stolen my shoes in jaipur outside of govindaji, i do not require that all hindus come to me apologizing...

nothing adharmic is justified even for the purpose of defending dharma... punish who is personally guilty, i do not find in any scripture that one has to pay the karma of some criminal who is following his religion..... if you recognize that the hindu leader kamsa has nothing to do with you, you have also to think that the muslim leader arafat has nothing to do with millions of muslims

so act properly individually, that's dharmic

Jai Ganesh

((what would be your advise?))

Re

(--they act for receiving again their rights... and this has nothing to do with persecuting the ones who belongs to the religion of the criminal)

So you agree, we are within our right to claim back the eye shores(Mosque dome on our temple) that exists in our holy dham.the land they falsely claim to be theirs.

Re

(--projecting criminal acts is criminal.... so if there's some one who is planning like that he has to be stopped. So do no waste time and energy in persecuting the ones who belongs to the religion of the old criminal, and investigate directly on who is making or planning crimes)

good we are getting some where, here we have a religion who thinks us Hindus are kafirs, therefore fair game to convert us or to kill us for that they incur no sin, they came to covert us and nothing has changed in this regard what is your advise?

You are right we should not persecute anyone that is not our job, but would you trust the criminals and their associates whose aim has not changed and how do you investigate those criminals? Any suggestion.

Re

(---socially these demons belongs to the same "religion" of arjuna, krsna, hanuman and so on. They have pujas, they wear tilaks, they attend to ceremonies, samskaras and so on... so if you make differences between you and them, you have also to make differences between your honest muslim neighborhood and bin laden or aurangzeb)

You are right we have to make choice between right and wrong, so let us hear from all the muslims that Muhammad was wrong using force.

((let us hear the followers denounce the crime perpetuated in the name of Islam otherwise they are as guilty of following criminals.))

Re

--that's not required by any law.... someone stolen my shoes in jaipur outside of govindaji, i do not require that all hindus come to me apologizing...)

That may be so, but if you ask anyone if that act was right or wrong you will have your answer. Now go and ask any muslim, posing as one of them, and ask if their act against the kafirs was justified or not then you might have different opinion.

Re

(nothing adharmic is justified even for the purpose of defending dharma... punish who is personally guilty, i do not find in any scripture that one has to pay the karma of some criminal who is following his religion..... if you recognize that the hindu leader kamsa has nothing to do with you, you have also to think that the muslim leader arafat has nothing to do with millions of muslims)

I agree adharma can not be justify, therefore you will agree that Muhammad who spread Islam by force was adharmi and therefore the religion which is based on the foundation of force is adharma.

By the way we are not talking about mr Arafat you have a knack of changing the point of discussion.

Re

(so act properly individually, that's dharmic )

Quite right that is why a Hindu aware of consequence of karma is very passive.

Jai Shree Krishna

and what is your loss or fear if the vedic people really unite and act?

<< that if they make injustices they go against dharma and india will be less vedic than now is >>

injustice can be made without uniting also.

a sampradaya is an org. and is united.

the nation india is a united thing.

so your fear has no basis.

when the problem is common and is large to tackle alone, uniting is needed.

no country has received freedom without uniting.

no country can fix difficult common problems without uniting.

so do not worry, anbd what the miracles when the hindus nite and act. arjun had a lot of kings with him united to fight asuras.

at personal level, as long as you uphold dharma,

that should be sufficeint for you.

Guest guest

So you agree, we are within our right to claim back the eye shores(Mosque dome on our temple) that exists in our holy dham.the land they falsely claim to be theirs.

--it is right to defend from stealing, if the ancient property can be demonstrated and it is practical to relocate the modern mosque there's no problem. If it is more practical and peaceful to build the hindu temple in a close place it is even better. These injustices have been done by people dead from centuries, modern muslims have no faults

here we have a religion who thinks us Hindus are kafirs

--and for vedic scriptures non hindus are "mlecchas"... every religion has bad names for not religious people or people belonging to something else

therefore fair game to convert us or to kill us for that they incur no sin, they came to covert us and nothing has changed in this regard what is your advise?

--simply persecute criminals... in every religion, taken out of context, you will find socially dangerous statements. So that's not our business.. religions does not matter, crime matters

how do you investigate those criminals? Any suggestion.

--i am not a policeman, i know only that if you make adharma to defend dharma the result will not be bharata varsa, but something else..

so let us hear from all the muslims that Muhammad was wrong using force.

--what's the advantage? if you are peaceful, you could have millions of demons in your dinasty or in your religion and it is not my business

therefore you will agree that Muhammad who spread Islam by force was adharmi and therefore the religion which is based on the foundation of force is adharma.

--not my business, not a problem of peace or security... if you have a peaceful behaviour you can follow anything

a Hindu aware of consequence of karma is very passive.

--why?

Jai Ganesh

Re

(--it is right to defend from stealing,)

So do not give me any if and buts.

Re

(if the ancient property can be demonstrated and it is practical to relocate the modern mosque there's no problem. )

Why do you put your head in the sand?

Re

(If it is more practical and peaceful to build the hindu temple in a close place it is even better. These injustices have been done by people dead from centuries, modern Muslims have no faults)

To hang on to injustices is a fault and a crime.

Re

(here we have a religion who thinks us Hindus are kafirs

--and for vedic scriptures non hindus are "mlecchas"... every religion has bad names for not religious people or people belonging to something else)

With a big difference, Hindus did not commit atrocities in the name of religion but it is known fact Islam has done in it in the past and are doing it now, what do you expect of a religion based on violence.

Re

(--simply persecute criminals... in every religion, taken out of context, you will find socially dangerous statements. So that's not our business.. religions does not matter, crime matters)

I am sorry I strongly object, the dharma I follow does not enjoy me to kill anyone or force anyone to take up my dharma, I would not force Dharma on my family let alone a non believer.

As for crime, you have no concept of justice, you ask the victim to exercise restraint and the criminals and their benefactor’s appeasement, with friends like you who needs enemies.

((how do you investigate those criminals? Any suggestion.))

Re

(--i am not a policeman, i know only that if you make adharma to defend dharma the result will not be bharata varsa, but something else.. )

I ask for your suggestion, instead you assume the worse, any way when does defending dharma become adharma?

((so let us hear from all the muslims that Muhammad was wrong using force. ))

Re

(--what's the advantage? if you are peaceful, you could have millions of demons in your dinasty or in your religion and it is not my business)

Very simple if you ask me if Kansa or Ravan was criminal my answer would be very simple yes. And if you(I believe you are not a Muslim) can not give me a simple answer to my question, I have no hope in hell for a Muslim to admit their Muhammad used force to spread Islam

Re

(--not my business, not a problem of peace or security... if you have a peaceful behaviour you can follow anything)

Very diplomatic answer, god bless you

Look around how peaceful followers of Islam all over the world are?

((a Hindu aware of consequence of karma is very passive.))

Re

(--why?)

Work it out you are good at that.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

xxxIf there's i will give... where's the problem?

(if the ancient property can be demonstrated and it is practical to relocate the modern mosque there's no problem. )

Why do you put your head in the sand?

xxxxwich sand? it is justice... demonstrate your property and if i have something that was yours i am guilty

To hang on to injustices is a fault and a crime.

xxxthe important thing is to worship the lord, not the attachments to a land. In the next life we will take birth in another place, maybe the one that now we are fighting

it is known fact Islam has done in it in the past and are doing it now

xxxa religion does not commit crimes, persons are committing crimes.. so who is criminal has to be put in jail, religion is irrilevant

I am sorry I strongly object, the dharma I follow does not enjoy me to kill anyone or force anyone to take up my dharma,

xxxread better: "in every religion, taken out of context, you will find socially dangerous statements"... taken out of context

when does defending dharma become adharma?

xxxwhen you believe that for defending dharma you have to start a religion's war. Simply punish the guilty

I have no hope in hell for a Muslim to admit their Muhammad used force to spread Islam

xxxsimply.. why care? follow your religion, hindu, muslim, christian, jain, buddhist, atheism and be peaceful.. if you are not peaceful you'll be personally punished

Look around how peaceful followers of Islam all over the world are?

xxxxagain this adharmic fact of treating people as groups.. even if one religion is 99,9999% followed by criminals, if you bother the 0.0001% who is honest you do a great sin, offence, adharma

((a Hindu aware of consequence of karma is very passive.))

Re

(--why?)

Work it out you are good at that.

xxxi was mercyful with you... but if you desire to hear what i think: you are proposing to put away the dharma to defend it. Who is aware of the karma is a saint, who do not cares is a poor man, who think that defending religion means to be less careful of possible mistakes and sins is an asura

gita says that the worst thing in the world are "mitya acharyas".. false spiritualists, false crusaders of dharma.. not muslims, aids, ebola, atomic bombs, earthquake, typhoons ...

<< If it is more practical and peaceful to build the hindu temple in a close place it is even better. These injustices have been done by people dead from centuries, modern muslims have no faults >>

first, the muslims should not have right to follow islam on the vedic land.

secomd, the muslims oppose the removal of the mosque from the top of ram temple. if their ancestors committed the wrong of building mosque on top or temple, they are enjoying it because that is how islam's business is. what they essentially say is, "our muslim ancestors did work for us to spread islam and kill hinduism. so we like it as it is."

Jai Ganesh

Re

(xxxIf there's i will give... where's the problem?)

You sound more and more like Drishrastra, true to his nature he remained blind to reality, and refused to believe his son was wrong even though he new the facts.

((Why do you put your head in the sand?))

Re

(xxxxwich sand? it is justice... demonstrate your property and if i have something that was yours i am guilty)

Drishrastra made same kind of excuses.

((To hang on to injustices is a fault and a crime.))

Re

(xxxthe important thing is to worship the lord, not the attachments to a land. In the next life we will take birth in another place, maybe the one that now we are fighting)

Another one of his excuse, don’t you see we are discussing hanging on to injustices.

Re

(xxxa religion does not commit crimes, persons are committing crimes.. so who is criminal has to be put in jail, religion is irrelevant)

I will concede religion in itself does not commit crime but the dogmas contained in it are either right or wrong, and any religion or orgnisation would be judged by the example in front of us, what I see is violence and more violence. Behind a criminal you have a cause.

So to stopping a criminal is one thing but it is also prudent to find the cause of it.

Re

(xxxread better: "in every religion, taken out of context, you will find socially dangerous statements"... taken out of context)

True again, if it was out of context. They came to convert us, that is still their aim, huge amount of money is pouring in to convert us Kafir or Heathens.

((when does defending dharma become adharma?))

Re

(xxxwhen you believe that for defending dharma you have to start a religion's war. Simply punish the guilty)

let me make clear to you we have no intention to start any war, you say punish the guilty, and who are they? Are they individuals or are they organized groups with agenda to convert, not by fair means but any which way they can. All we want to do is protect.

((Look around how peaceful followers of Islam all over the world are?))

Re

(xxxxagain this adharmic fact of treating people as groups.. even if one religion is 99,9999% followed by criminals, if you bother the 0.0001% who is honest you do a great sin, offence, adharma)

Very noble of you, yes I will be concerned for any innocent as well as a criminal, but should that stop me being concerned for people of vedic land what ever little that is left of it.

re

(xxxi was mercyful with you... but if you desire to hear what i think: you are proposing to put away the dharma to defend it. Who is aware of the karma is a saint, who do not cares is a poor man, who think that defending religion means to be less careful of possible mistakes and sins is an asura)

Thanks for your mercy, I have no desire to abandon my dharma.

Re

(gita says that the worst thing in the world are "mitya acharyas".. false spiritualists, false crusaders of dharma.. not muslims, aids, ebola, atomic bombs, earthquake, typhoons ...)

So you are accusing me of MithyAchar.

Thank you

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"first, the muslims should not have right to follow islam on the vedic land"

you will not have many advantages by a government who will discriminate religions

one time maybe, some prime minister will decide that tantrics, or shaivites, or krsnamurti followers, or gaudyas, or madhvas are not vedic

Guest guest

demonstrate your property and if i have something that was yours i am guilty)

Drishrastra made same kind of excuses.

--is it an excuse that to be sure that i am guilty you have to demonstrate that i personally have stolen your property?

(xxxthe important thing is to worship the lord, not the attachments to a land. In the next life we will take birth in another place, maybe the one that now we are fighting)

Another one of his excuse, don’t you see we are discussing hanging on to injustices.

--that's a religious site... dharma is a religion.. the purpose of a religion is not to have land but to go back to god

So to stopping a criminal is one thing but it is also prudent to find the cause of it.

--many people think that gita is an incitation to war and that the god of hindus (krsna/vishnu) is one who wants fights between humans. Are they authorized to think that everyone who studies or practices gita is a potential criminal? then to force him to go out from some land?

They came to convert us, that is still their aim

--i am a converted "mleccha"

who are they? Are they individuals or are they organized groups with agenda to convert

--so punish individuals if they are criminals... to trying peacefully to convert to a religion is not a crime

but should that stop me being concerned for people of vedic land what ever little that is left of it.

--if you are doing adharma, injustice for even an innocent, you are not protecting dharma and you are making vedic land as asura land. An asura goes, another asura comes

I have no desire to abandon my dharma.

--so let us behave in a dharmic way, or dharma will abandone us

So you are accusing me of MithyAchar.

--not if you behave like an acharya

Jai Ganesh

Re

(--is it an excuse that to be sure that i am guilty you have to demonstrate that i personally have stolen your property?)

Well you personally is not standing accused, one has only need to open the eyes and see the evidence of course the choice is your to ignore, go to mathura, go to Kasi go to ayodiya the evidence is staring in my face, our ancestors who worshiped in those holy land now the ugly domes stands on those desecrated temples and you want me to demonstrate.

(--that's a religious site... dharma is a religion.. the purpose of a religion is not to have land but to go back to god)

And while we are waiting to go back we need the land conducive to religious practice and lot those place of worship remains in the hand of criminal’s children that is one of the reason why we are having this discussion.

Re

(--many people think that gita is an incitation to war and that the god of hindus (krsna/vishnu) is one who wants fights between humans. Are they authorized to think that everyone who studies or practices gita is a potential criminal? then to force him to go out from some land?)

So argument has no ground, first we do not go around forcing Gita down the peoples throat, we have not invaded others land and desecrated their place of worship, we don’t kill people in the name of Gita or Krishna and you know your self philosophically nothing can equal Gita.

((They came to convert us, that is still their aim))

Re

(--i am a converted "mleccha")

Did any one force you or induce you by any unfair means?

Re

(--so punish individuals if they are criminals... to trying peacefully to convert to a religion is not a crime)

What is peaceful about Islam and their methods? and Xians offering inducement or any dirty trick to swell their numbers, would you remain quite if some one was paddling drugs to innocent children, peacefully?

Re

(--if you are doing adharma, injustice for even an innocent, you are not protecting dharma and you are making vedic land as asura land. An asura goes, another asura comes)

As I said doing adharma is not our aim, protecting dharma is. Vedic land is being over run by asuras that is my point, what are you doing about it?

((I have no desire to abandon my dharma.))

Re

(--so let us behave in a dharmic way, or dharma will abandone us)

That is true, and let us speak the truth, satyaMe Vijayte.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

our ancestors who worshiped in those holy land now the ugly domes stands on those desecrated temples and you want me to demonstrate.

••ok.. but where's the guilty to punish now?

And while we are waiting to go back we need the land conducive to religious practice

••so build a temple, do nama, do puja and that land will be santified and will be an holy place

So argument has no ground

••but for many has ground.. so, let us see that every religion is very difficult to study and understand and simply let's pretend peace and let us punish crimes

Did any one force you or induce you by any unfair means?

••no.. but it was a converting, i had an idea, then i converted to another. So convertion is there in every religion and it is not in itself a crime

As I said doing adharma is not our aim, protecting dharma is

••so dharma is to punish guilty and to leave alone the innocent.. religion means nothing

thanks for the excellent response ganeshprasad ji!

jai!

look what he says:

<< "mitya acharyas".. false spiritualists, false crusaders of dharma.. not muslims, aids, ebola, atomic bombs, earthquake, typhoons ...) >>

krishna does not use the words mithya aacharyas in gita.

this poor fellow preacher breaks the word mithyaachaar - useless actions - into mithayaa aacharya. and see, what he preaches applies to him right here.

adhuro ghado chhalakaay, baraabar ne?

Jai Ganesh

((our ancestors who worshiped in those holy land now the ugly domes stands on those desecrated temples and you want me to demonstrate. ))

Re

(••ok.. but where's the guilty to punish now?)

Please why do you insist on me to state the obvious, who else but the decendent of those criminals are hanging on to those ugly domes on top our temples. Since it is a so called place of worship and its follower who are hanging on, the Islam(based on violence) is implicated, we have no axe to grind against any one let alone a religion practices of others if they come in peace and friendship.

Re

( ••so build a temple, do nama, do puja and that land will be santified and will be an holy place)

What you are saying is, if some one enters my house and takes over, I say to him thank you very much, I go and build another one some where else.

yes we like doing nama and puja, and this alien concept comes tell us you are all heathens or kafirs, and I am suppose to keep quiet.

Re

(••but for many has ground.. so, let us see that every religion is very difficult to study and understand and simply let's pretend peace and let us punish crimes)

I do not wish to pretend peace, that is Dhitrastra vision. Do you have any ground? If so let us hear it.

Re

••no.. but it was a converting, i had an idea, then i converted to another. So convertion is there in every religion and it is not in itself a crime)

Yes but you converted that is a lot different from dogma of going out and swell the numbers by any means at disposable, that is evil.

((As I said doing adharma is not our aim, protecting dharma is))

Re

(••so dharma is to punish guilty and to leave alone the innocent.. religion means nothing)

I have no capacity to punish any one nor is that stated goal, protected Dharma is.

Jai Shree Krishna