IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

unite hindu

Rate this topic

Jai Ganesh

Thank you Maadhavji for exposing this guest

<< "mitya acharyas".. false spiritualists, false crusaders of dharma.. not muslims, aids, ebola, atomic bombs, earthquake, typhoons ...) >>

krishna does not use the words mithya aacharyas in gita.

this poor fellow preacher breaks the word mithyaachaar - useless actions - into mithayaa aacharya. and see, what he preaches applies to him right here.

Re

(adhuro ghado chhalakaay, baraabar ne?)

ek dam sachu

Pranam bhai

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"this poor fellow preacher breaks the word mithyaachaar - useless actions - into mithayaa aacharya. and see, what he preaches applies to him right here"

study better.. and even if you do not study this meaning is right

mitya is false... acharya is who behaves (or acts) or who teach the behaviour

so there's no need of false vedic followers who attempt to bring back vedic civilization in india... so if you want to bring back the dharma,behave in a dharmic way (no injustices,no persecution, no discrimination) or you'll not get the dharma at all

dharma is conquered by dharma

Guest guest

we have no axe to grind against any one let alone a religion practices of others if they come in peace and friendship.

zzSo leave alone this fact of religion and consider only faults and crimes

yes we like doing nama and puja, and this alien concept comes tell us you are all heathens or kafirs, and I am suppose to keep quiet.

zzIt seems to me that it is happening the opposite. Many hindu talibans, madhaav included, are preaching to stop religious practices to make war to muslims. That's simply adharma.... gone some asuras, they will be substituted by better ones

I do not wish to pretend peace, that is Dhitrastra vision

zzAlso Krsna's vision... He acts several times to bring peace between the two parties

Yes but you converted that is a lot different from dogma

zzOne has the right to believe in what he wants.... he has simply to not commit crimes

I have no capacity to punish any one nor is that stated goal, protected Dharma is.

zzSo protect dharma avoiding to introduce adharmic discrimination... stop toconsider someone as enemy because he follows a different religion and vote a government more efficient in repressing terrorism.... other things are useless and adharmic

Jai Ganesh

((we have no axe to grind against any one let alone a religion practices of others if they come in peace and friendship.))

Re

(zzSo leave alone this fact of religion and consider only faults and crimes)

So don’t be blind to all those faults and crimes perpetuated in the name of those so called religion. Non of them came in peace or are conducive to peaceful existence, they have nothing to offer except pain and misery.

((yes we like doing nama and puja, and this alien concept comes tell us you are all heathens or kafirs, and I am suppose to keep quiet. ))

Re

(zzIt seems to me that it is happening the opposite. Many hindu talibans, madhaav included, are preaching to stop religious practices to make war to muslims. That's simply adharma.... gone some asuras, they will be substituted by better ones)

No Hindu will ever ask anyone to stop religious practice, what madhaav is doing is exposing the lies of other so called religions. To wage war in the name of religion and religious conversion is evil but to protect dharma is actually worship, you it seems unable to distinguish between the two.

((I do not wish to pretend peace, that is Dhitrastra vision))

Re

(zzAlso Krsna's vision... He acts several times to bring peace between the two parties)

Yes but the blind did not listen

We have waited hundreds of years of justices, no aggressor or their kin’s would enjoy the fruit of their evil as they have done in Vedic land, why?

Because of our inherent dharmic nature, all we ask for is justice, fat chance from people like you, who prefer to remain blind.

((Yes but you converted that is a lot different from dogma))

Re

(zzOne has the right to believe in what he wants.... he has simply to not commit crimes)

How does this answer the above statement?

((I have no capacity to punish any one nor is that stated goal, protecting Dharma is.))

Re

(zzSo protect dharma avoiding to introduce adharmic discrimination... stop toconsider someone as enemy because he follows a different religion and vote a government more efficient in repressing terrorism.... other things are useless and adharmic)

your advice is useless, one must discriminate between right and wrong, islam has brought nothing but violence to this land and has nothing else to offer but violence, you remain blind to this fact, I have no problem with anyone religious practice, but facts are all there to see. Their aim was and still is to convert us kafirs are you telling me I am adharmic because I want to protect dharma?

Jai Shree Krishna

gaesh prasad ji,

pranam, and dhanywad for making sold efforts to make the worl dunderstand us teh vedic people.

<< Because of our inherent dharmic nature, all we ask for is justice, >>

yes we asked for justice for a long time.

and the fact is that we do not need to ask for it.

we need to get it by our own united strenght.

you (we) cannot beg freedom/justice.

you (we) get it at any cost.

there is reason to live, and reason to even die.

that is vedic dharma and rashtra.

may the hindus understand this.

Jai Ganesh

Pranam maadhav ji

Asking for justice is not beging, but if it takes beging to get the justice I beg to sweet Lord.

As long as we have satya in our action we will triumph.

We must not remain blind to adhrmic pratice, and expose the lies of those so call do gooders in the name of religious tolerance, we see no tolerance from other side.

Dharma needs protecting.

The cows are crying out, in the land of Gopal they are not safe.

Hindu wake up let us protect the dharma, dharma will surely protect us.

SatyaMe vijayte

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

http://7icon.com/joke/autorank.html

Contents in this site - joke of the day,funny joke,the aristocrats joke,blonde star joke,joke frog,joke pictures,thanksgiving joke,killing joke,farsi joke,joke sites,joke websites,iran joke,joke videos,tagalog joke quotes,funniest joke,daily joke,yo mama joke,joke frog.com,sms joke,your mama joke

<a href="http://7icon.com/joke/autorank.html" target="_blank"><font size="4" color="blue">click

here to go</font></a></p>

1.Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."

2.Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."

3.On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman , and the 2nd one just left."

4.In a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit ! Stay!"

5.At the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don''t you will be."

6.On the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."

7.In a restaurant window: "Don''t stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."

8.Inside a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."

9.In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we''ll wait."

10.In a counselors office: "Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional. --

<a href="http://7icon.com/joke/autorank.html" target="_blank"><font size="4" color="blue">click

here to go</font></a></p>