IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Brahma is Christ

Rate this topic

first of all the xain,jewish,islamic and hebrew religions are manmade religions. the divinity of christ or even his existance is not some thing that can be researched or proven. the personality of jesus christ can not be proven. . religion is faith based and is manmade there for not worthy of debate, the religions of the bible are very primative and their god is a demonic personality. not all religions are even worthy of debate like the church of latter day saints, the founder josph smith was extrememly questionable in all aspects. but hey if you wanna worship a rock that is fine too me but if your not following the dharma your not following the dharma. im my opinion tolerance of other religion is as far as i go i will not call them equal in the slightest, krishna does not say all religions are equal and if you dont follow krishna teachings you will continue the cycle of deat hadn rebirth.

all christians,jews,hebrews and muslims will keep coming back till they renounce all to krishna.

they are wasting there time and one day they will find love for krishna and follow krishnas teachings till then they will not find peace they will say on the cycle.

so to debate brahma is christ is pointless and really adharmic if you ask me. our faith in not manmade and it has so much to offer and study so much it would take many incarnations to learn if you could. now the bible what does it offer? not a lot. one book with many translations and mistranslations. the main translation (kjv) refered to is the worst one there is. inspired by god highly questionable, nowhere in the scriptures does christ appear, but what does is writings of many people that if you want to fit into a mold could fit. muhamud is said to be written of in scripture but is it really the same person the scriptures speak of most likely no. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

all statement about jesus are just to appease american sentiments only. the bible is a manmade book and religion and is a mayavadi thought only, no more then that. jesus christ never existed, can not be proven to exist, dispite all the scrolls or what ever you wanna ad to your mixd up belief systems. the biblical religions are demoniac and manmade. jews, hebrews,juedo-chirstians and muslims are mayavadis and will never get anywhere spiritually and will continue on the cycle of death and rebirth. chanting jesus or christ is delution and not of any spiriual benifit.

swami prabupada addressed it to appease americans and not offend their patholigical addiction to judeo-chirstian religions. swami prabupada knew that telling people that your all deluded fools for loving a mythological god and religion would not bring krishan to the peopel who need it most; the mayvadi judeo-christians. jesus is a myth and the bible is a primative war monger cult.

krishna is the onyl truth and not following his teachings is adharmic , vishnavaism is dharmic every thing else is adharmic!

kshetrias are responcible for defending the dharma! the guna of passion is better then sucoming the guna of ignorance, have to power and face your duty to acknolag judeo-christian religions as being demonic and against the dharma is the only proper thing to do. everywhere people see that mess and issues with american, islamic and euro culture and i'ts demoniac ways. i point to you and say defend your dharma and not cowtoe and cower down in the face of these mayvadis. we do not have to play their senciablities and foolishness. i hear people lie to these mayvadis telling them christ is a bakta and all that is a ploy. not all religions lead to god. sorry i am not politically correct, but if your following the guna of ingorance is you game your not playing to win, the only goal si service of krishna that is it, not the heavens or going to krishna loka, only serving krishnas will and serving him and his devotees only; not the people, not the whales, not mamon (money), not sex, not drugs, and not booze.

would we please stop calling other monotheistic faith-gods demonic? God shows himself in many different ways and even 'evolves'. that is, his plan becomes ever more clearer. christ is the latest. then, in the thousand year reign of christkrishna, all will be One. and a totally new religion, which was meant to be from the beginning , will arise.

interesting manmade idea where did you get this one? christloka? never heard of it. is it like jehovas wittnessloka, TMloka, beatlesloka, starwarsloka, matrixloka or mormonloka? a new religion wow i say invent bushloka for all the republicans or republicanloka.

give me some scriptures to back up all these bible religions valadity. please i want to stop calling them demoniac and have proof and not just hearsay and all this mixed religion nonsense.

follow krishnas teachings or follow christs, but please do not mix religions it's quite confusing to me and the rest of the people.

if i wanted this christ businesss i would go to a christian church. i have yet to meet a vishnava that ever thought christ was real or a even worth mentioning. they only speak of christ to help christians understand real religion. of the all the vishnavas i have known none believed in christ as any thing more then eather a myth or a saintly person at best.

christloka lol. did i say that. i think not. if i did, well just think of it as the place were christ resides whatever that is in hindu.

ok i will give you some sites which validate the bible

http://www.biblecodedigest.com/

about codes in the bible which are impossible to make for common men.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/CenterofBible/Psalm118.htm

more miracles of the bible.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/

And you dont have to be confused, the NDE of the jewish man i gave explains it all perfectly.

How about following them both, since they're very alike?

They addon perfectly.

And neither I nor God care about what church or temple you go to, as long as his spirit is there and he can use you for his plan.

jesus is not a myth. He was a very spiritually elevated man. Why would they put so much time into the code? It seems like on that site the code is deeper than the bible itself. It is the longest book, and it does have many complex words. It is bound to have some kind of complex code with so many pages and complexities.

Hare Krishna

the muslim book, called Isa?

In muslim books he is called isa-maseeha (or messenger from God) and in books in India he is called isha-putra (son of God), and in later books isa-maseeha which came from muslim invaders. Isa means God in both Sanskrit and Arabic; no muslims ever considered Jesus as God in any book in that part of the world.

Guest guest

vishnu you are boring, your purpose is not to worship perfectly jesus and krsna following the guru parampara', but simply watering everything to concoct your own religion..

there's no need to preach to krsna bhaktas to respect krsna's manifestations, expansions and messengers

so please practice krsna consciousness and do not bother us

Guest guest

so be serious in your research and chant hare krsna mahamantra

are you already chanting?

are you initiated?

are you doing some sadhana ?

if you are not doing this all your research is a cheat

Guest guest

so you are a cheater, if you love him dearly you have to follow his instructions about following a spiritual master

the picture that you see in the site is the one of Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada

such great saint and master said that he was an insignificant man and he was simply following his spiitual master, so if a bug like you says that there's no need of a guru i and the other people in the site know who is right and who's wrong

stop bother

OF COURSE im no cheater! how dare you say that you dont know a thing about me.

i feel like a bug, but i know God sees it quite different. and dont you worry, i follow not one guru but i follow whomever Godly person god places on my path.

you have to know my life and secrets to be my guru.

you have no friggin idea how long im busy searching for someone who loves me with love of God! but in the end they always betray. and i continue on.

and you cannot know me unless you know God 100%

I know mr pradhupada. who did he follow btw?

Who did guru jesus follow? who? oh right, noone, he didnt need to, he had God.

Guest guest

i follow not one guru but i follow whomever Godly person god places on my path.

--so among these persons choose someone who really sees god and belongs to vaishnava parampara as your main guru.. that's the process taught by god. If you love god you have to follow Him

you have no friggin idea how long im busy searching for someone who loves me with love of God! but in the end they always betray. and i continue on.

--because you are not serious, god sends you not so serious masters. Start chanting hare krsna mahamantra everyday and pray krsna to send you his representative

I know mr pradhupada. who did he follow btw?

--he's a guru connected to god by sri gaudya vaishnava parampara'... his spiritual master was srila bhaktisiddhanta sarasvati thakur

Who did guru jesus follow?

--st john baptist.. he gave him initiation, read the gospels. And we do not know his life from 12 to 20 years, so he had plenty of time to be instructed.. even in india as many people say

he didnt need to, he had God.

--who has god he gives to the others the example of the right behaviour. So if you had god you weren't not so opposite about taking shelter in a spiritual master

read bhagavad gita

Why? If i truly trusted God, d trust in him and I try to make the best out of everyone, not just one person. besides, some people who bring me closer to God live in the USA. so i contact with email. and on sunday, i have my pastor. and I repeat:to be my master, you have to know me.

and only few people know me truly.

and no your wrong, god wants me to follow someone that teaches me to Love God, and He is far above just one church, religion, or denomination!

--so among these persons choose someone who really sees god and belongs to vaishnava parampara as your main guru.. that's the process taught by god. If you love god you have to follow Him

My friend, you are the one not close with God because you judge others when you know nothing about it, when devotees should be a Light to each other. for your information, i am now completely high not on drugs but because i just finished my daily routine:reciting 150 psalms for and about God. A routine which got me fired from godless work more than once.

--because you are not serious, god sends you not so serious masters. Start chanting hare krsna mahamantra everyday and pray krsna to send you his representative

and where does it end? who did sarasvati thakur follow, and who did the master of sarasvati follow?

--he's a guru connected to god by sri gaudya vaishnava parampara'... his spiritual master was srila bhaktisiddhanta sarasvati thakur

Well actually john the baptist was killed quite soon after jesus got baptised. and at age 12 in the hebrew temple, jesus told his parents and the scribes who were astounded by his intelligence that he 'was there to do his Fathers work' John himself said:why do you want me to baptise you?

You should baptise me.

And its clearly indicated he came in India not to study, but to teach. He was instructed from his birth, by God himself!

--st john baptist.. he gave him initiation, read the gospels. And we do not know his life from 12 to 20 years, so he had plenty of time to be instructed.. even in india as many people say

Yes he would. and what happened when jesus gave the right example? he got crucified. just like you are crucifying me

-jesus didnt talk about going to gurus either you see.

even when he knew he died and his followers would be left alone (that is, he send the Holy Spirit) he didnt say:quickly fetch yourself a guru before i die.

And once again:I am NOT opposite to taking shelter in a spiritual master. I say we are all on our way, and there are different ways. If it works for you, I am glad for you.

What works for me is trusting the Lord alone, and seeing Him in everything around me, loving everything ANd everyone around me, and when something or someone comes on my path to teach my lessons, I eagerly accept, and that continues until it stops, which is usually not my decision cuz i never block anyone or say to get away to me to anyone-unless its clearly Gods will.

--who has god he gives to the others the example of the right behaviour. So if you had god you weren't not so opposite about taking shelter in a spiritual master

I do

--read bhagavad gita

Guest guest

god wants me to follow someone that teaches me to Love God

--so pray him to find such person. Someone who sees god, someone belonging to the vaishnava parampara

i just finished my daily routine:reciting 150 psalms for and about God

--i understand that you have concocted your own worshiping system.. be perfect in following something recommended by krsna himself. Like chanting hare krsna mahamantra

and where does it end?

--the end is god.. he's the original spiritual master

who did sarasvati thakur follow

--sri jagannatha dasa babaji

who did the master of sarasvati follow?

--srila bhaktivinoda thakur

why do you want me to baptise you?

--i cannot baptize you.. but i recommend to you to find someone who can do it giving initiation and teaching to you. if you are not taught you cannot speak.. simple..

he got crucified. just like you are crucifying me

--crucified because i recommend to you to find a real master and to follow a real spiritual path? if you were a real spiritualist you were happy of it...

What works for me is trusting the Lord alone

--to trust means to follow... so trust to krsna when he says in bhagavad gita that the spiritual science has to be learned from a master connected to the lord. You are in illusion, you are an imperfect human, you cannot recognize if something you feel is from god or from illusion. So you need a teacher, a pure teacher..

So if you had god you weren't not so opposite about taking shelter in a spiritual master

I do

--so do not be opposite and surrender. Study accurately krsna consciousness and only then come back to speak..

--so pray him to find such person. Someone who sees god, someone belonging to the vaishnava parampara

NO, I WILL PRAY FOR THE FIRST IF IT IS HIS WILL, BUT TO WHATEVER CHURCH OR RELIGION THAT PERSON BELONGS, THAT IS UP TO HIM. HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE MORE URGENT NEEDS THAN THE KIND OF GURU YOU SPEAK OF.

--i understand that you have concocted your own worshiping system.. be perfect in following something recommended by krsna himself. Like chanting hare krsna mahamantra

WELL SORRY BUT I DO NOT KNOW FROM WHICH VERSE IN THE GITA YOU STATE THAT IT IS A NECESITY (SORRY FOR MIS-SPELLING) TO DO IT EXACTLY IN THAT WAY. IN FACT, I CAN REMEMBER IN THE GITA THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO GOD IF ITS A CHANT, OR 150 PSALMS, OR A DROP OF WATER, WHICH YOU OFFER TO HIM, AS LONG AS THE HEART YOU DO IT WITH IS GOOD.

HE STATES IN THE GITA MANY DIFFERENT WAYS OF WORSHIP AND EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCES. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT I HAVE HIM ON MY MIND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. AND WORSHIPPING THE WAY I DO IS JUST AS GOOD AS CHANTING HARE KRISHNA.

and where does it end?

--the end is god.. he's the original spiritual master

SO, IF THERE IS A VOICE IN MY HEAD, WHICH WAS ALOT CLEARER IN CHILDHOOD, THAT I KNOW IS GOD AND WHO ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH AND PREDICTS THE FUTURE AND FULFILLS MY PRAYERS....

who did sarasvati thakur follow

--sri jagannatha dasa babaji

who did the master of sarasvati follow?

--srila bhaktivinoda thakur

AND WHAT IF THE MASTER DIES BEFORE THE STUDENT?

why do you want me to baptise you?

--i cannot baptize you.. but i recommend to you to find someone who can do it giving initiation and teaching to you. if you are not taught you cannot speak.. simple..

I WAS BAPTISED AS A CHILD AND I WAS BAPTISED WITH THE FIRE OF RUACH HA KODESH(THE HOLY SPIRIT) SINCE BIRTH, BUT I LOST IT, AS I KNEW I WOULD, SINCE MY CALLING ON EARTH IN NOT ORDINARY.

he got crucified. just like you are crucifying me

--crucified because i recommend to you to find a real master and to follow a real spiritual path? if you were a real spiritualist you were happy of it...

NAH, BECAUSE YOU JUDGE ME AND THINK YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I AM TOO GOD SIMPLY FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE LETTER OF YOUR LAW-I REMEMBER IN THE GITA KRISHNA SPEAKING OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE DELIGHT IN THE LETTER OF THE LAW. THEY ARE VERY ATTACHED TO JOY AND POWER. OH WAIT NOW IM JUDGING YOU. OH HELL :P

What works for me is trusting the Lord alone

--to trust means to follow... so trust to krsna when he says in bhagavad gita that the spiritual science has to be learned from a master connected to the lord. You are in illusion, you are an imperfect human, you cannot recognize if something you feel is from god or from illusion. So you need a teacher, a pure teacher..

HOW CAN I EVER KNOW A TEACHER IS PURE?

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE TEACHER CAN RECOGNISE IF SOMETHING IS FROM GOD OR ILLUSION? THE TEACHER IS NOT GOD, AND OFTEN SAINTS SUCH AS JESUS CAME AND BOTH IN INDIA EN JUDEA/ISRAEL HE MOCKED THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS BECAUSE THEY WERE SELFISH PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWED EVERY PUNISHMENT FOR OTHERS, AND DID EVERY OFFERING STRICTLY, BUT THE MORE SUBTLE POINTS AND IMPORTANT POINTS OF THE LAW -GRACE, LOVE, COMPASSION, WERE LEFT OUT.

So if you had god you weren't not so opposite about taking shelter in a spiritual master

I do

--so do not be opposite and surrender. Study accurately krsna consciousness and only then come back to speak..

I SURRENDER UNTO WHATEVER SPIRITUAL PERSON GOD PUTS ON MY PATH IF HE WISHES ME TOO.

AND I STUDY AS WELL GOD FROM MANY RELIGIONS, AS I KNOW THAT, IN SOME WAY, GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL THOSE MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS.