IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mrudula

how does astrology help?

Rate this topic

hi

Being an indian - my birth chart was also prepared and shown around. but what's the use of this knowledge? my horoscope is supposed to be good.but for the last 8 years me and my family are suffering a lot. we visited lots of astrlogers - vedic,nadi,famous ones also.but didnt notice even one single use of it.

If future is sealed,what is the purpose of astrology? what good knowing your future will do?

regards

prsna

Sorry to hear. I greatly believe that whatever is in our destiny will happen. Astrology, Worship , Mantra Japa etc. means to reduce suffering and keeping the hope alive. Amidst all these suffering and pain try to be positive and trust me the positive energy is one which will bring you happiness. There are already so many negative things in this Kalyug so why not just stay positive.

Good Luck and go to the mirror and give a big smile.

Dear Prsna,

Your question is valid and the reply is not simple. I will touch upon few points. My knowledge is limited

and hence my reply too will be.

1. If we believe in the theory of karma, then whatever parihara we do, events are to happen.

2. If we believe in the theory of prayers , fate can be overcome through parihara.

To prove the above, we are not equipped .

Whether one can overcome the difficulties or not, astrology in many cases show what is likely to happen.

Events that have occurred , also fit in with the laid out astrological rules.

While applying the rules, if one genuinely applies his/her mind, prediction is possible. Knowing the future

prepares the mind for the good or bad.

But astrology does not change one's fate. Many people who consult astrologers are often given sweet

predictions , either due to commercial approach or friendly/encouraging approach.

Also the predictions are proportional to the knowledge of an astrologer/practitioner.

Astrology has not been practiced by many and there is very little interaction between astrologers.

Few people who practice are exposed to very little practical cases which is miniscule of the total

population of the world. The theory of astrology cannot be fully understood or refined with such

few cases.

Ofcourse there may be few astrologers whose predictions are very close the truth, but who knows

who ?

you have said your horoscope is suppose to be good. On what basis ?

Sri Rama's horoscope is good. Why did he live in forests instead of living on roses ?

Astrology is true but astrologers are not.. just like doctors.

regards

sasisekaran

Astrology is a science which tells your tendency at a given time and with respect to a situation. It will tell you what you will be made to think....as we do not know what we are going to think in the next 5th minute..It is a guide ...like.... A person approach a policeman to reach a place. He gives the direction. There could be many ways in reaching the place,which one that person takes is his own karma..again based on his knowledge and experience.. That policeman is the astrologer and the person is you. Of course, certain constants are there in Astrology , similarly variables. As we all know, Constants and variables form life. Constants are the factors of action and Variables are the activities in the mind

Om Namo Narayana!

It is a popular misconception that Astrology (or Horoscope) seals your future, thus fulfilling your equation of life.

Astrology fulfills only part of the equation based upon the components from your previous births, and rest is done your actions (karma) in this birth. Even for a person with Raja Yoga in his natal chart, everything doesn't come in place.

Astrology is a map, not a journey.

If you wish, please let me know your DOB, Location and birth time. I shall let you know what you can work on.

God Bless You!

hi

Being an indian - my birth chart was also prepared and shown around. but what's the use of this knowledge? my horoscope is supposed to be good.but for the last 8 years me and my family are suffering a lot. we visited lots of astrlogers - vedic,nadi,famous ones also.but didnt notice even one single use of it.

If future is sealed,what is the purpose of astrology? what good knowing your future will do?

regards

prsna

Don't feel so much disappointed, there is a saying:

yesterday is history, future is mystry but today is a gift that is why its called present.

What mean to say is enjoy your present don't bother about the past or the future just prepare for present and believe in god this will certainly help.

Mrudula

If you consider astrology a body of knowledge, then it helps like any other body of knowledge. What good is knowing that cyanide is poision? Take precautions, don't consume it! Astrology can help predict forthcoming events in life, but much depends on the exact date, time and place of birth, and then on the interpretation of the birth chart. Just as an x-ray or an ECG can be interpreted by several physicians in different ways, so can a birth chart be interpreted in different ways. If someone did interpret it correctly, what good is knowing the future, if you can't change it, one may ask. You are right. And if you can change it, what good is a prediction, one may argue. That is correct. But much depends on what we want and what we get. Is loss of job, illness, change of place necessarily bad? Are there really "good" and "bad" things in life, or only events that we tend to interpret according to our wishes and desires?

Some people use astro predictions ONLY for knowing in advance general trends in life. If I am expected to transfer to another country, may be I will think twice before investing in property. If I am foretold that I should expect a period of illness, I will watch my health. If I knew that my boss' horoscope is such that he does not trust newcomers, then I will adjust my ways accordingly.

In the end, we all have to decide individually how much of life is pre-ordained and how much is our own making. Life teaches each one of us the answer to such questions. If we always do good, see good, say good, sow good, think and hear good, whatever then happens is our lot. In my own limited experience I have been responsible for most of my misery. This is plain common sense. Astroprediction is just another input to managing life. How one takes it.. depends on oneself.

i

hi

regards

prsna

Hello prsna

can u share your birth details?

best wishes